Everything is Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all goes out the window, as the subject of the previous day's activity must inevitably introduce itself.

"About yesterday..." See? She just had to bring it up. She just couldn't leave it alone and pretend we never masturbated for each other and go on with her life like I was doing. Chicks.

"What about it?"

"When you...when you...shot it all over me?"

"Yeah," I said as though it was the color of the sky we were discussing. I kept my eyes on my book. I just prayed that I wouldn't get a full-blown erection while she was talking about it.

"Jeez! You're all hard again!"

Goddamn body.

"It's this book. It's really hot stuff."

"You're reading a book about the history of the income tax."

"I know. It's great shit."

"Listen. I know it's a weird thing for you, but I don't see anything wrong with what we did."

"You're probably insane. Pretty soon you'll be smearing oatmeal in your panties and wearing them on your head."

"You can keep joking all you want, smart ass, but I want to talk about it."

"Fine," I sighed. I put my book down and sat up facing her. My dick was a little less hard and lay heavy on my leg as I got myself situated.

"I want to do it again."

"What the fuck is wrong with you," I deadpanned. "Seriously. Is it a hormonal thing? You hit your head while looking at porn on the computer, and now it's the only thing in your brain? What?"

"I want to do it again."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. It's just something that I want to do again."

"I don't think so."

"This time," she said, completely ignoring me, "let's do it together." She just grinned at me. And there was suddenly a new thought in my brain. 'Why the fuck not?'

We sat in front of each other with her legs over mine. We were just a foot or so apart. I started to slick up my hand with some spit, and she licked her fingers until they were dripping with thick saliva. She started first. Her fingers came down to the top of her pussy and she started to move rub it in little circles. Her face dropped a bit, but her eyes stayed on my body. I watched her and didn't realize that I had started to stroke my dick. The head was extremely sensitive for some reason.

"Do it with me," she breathed. "I want to see you do it with me."

I tried to match my strokes with her hand. I looked at her body. Golden perfect. She had big tits with nipples that could have cut glass at the time. Her body was toned and thick. I wanted to jack off for her. I wanted to. I didn't the first time, but now it was different.

She stiffened her body and let out a moan. I couldn't believe she had cum already. I watched her and kept my eyes on her hand as it jammed down on her cunt, holding it there as she let her orgasm slide over her. That was it. I could feel it. I could feel it rise up and start to blow.

"Look out," I warned her. "I'm gonna cum." To my shock and instant gratification, she scooted closer until we were almost touching. I could feel my knuckles graze her belly as I pumped my fist up and down my cock.

Suddenly it erupted. Big, thick streams of cum lanced all over her body. It came up like a geyser. It was so intense it almost burned. She laughed and held herself still as I covered her with hot cum. It was in her hair, on her tits, rolling down to her legs, and on her face. One arc went up over her head and landed on her ass. I nearly passed out.

I fell back still milking what was left in my shaft and closed my eyes.

"I can't believe you did it again." She sounded surprised.

"Did what? I thought you wanted me to..."

"No, no. Not that. I'm glad you did that. I mean, how much you shoot when you cum. I can't believe it."

"Yeah, I don't think it's normal. I always shoot that much, though."

"It's warm."

"Sorry."

"No. I like it." She sat there a minute, wiping it away from her face. I just watched her. I didn't know what to do. "We kind of did something weird, didn't we?"

"Oh, I think weird left the room a long time ago."

"So, what now?"

"We were curious, right? Just wanted to see what it was like."

"Right."

"It feels good, but it doesn't mean anything."

"Right."

"It doesn't have to go any further. We'll just enjoy the day and forget about it."

"Right."

We sat there, Katy was dripping in cum, and I was trying to help us both come up with a lie we could believe. Finally she spoke.

"I'm gonna clean up a bit." She grabbed her towel and went to the water. I picked up a book from my bag and lay down in the grass. The day went on, we went home and that was the end of that.

"I was wondering," she started.

"Forget it," I said quickly. "Whatever it is, forget it." She was laying on her side with her arm propping up her head. Her hair hung down in bright hunks around her head. Her breasts hung low as she reclined. Her leg was bent down and covered her pussy.

"I want to know more." She kept ignoring me when it was something she didn't care to hear.

"I think we need to stop before it gets to the point of serious therapy. I don't want to confess my soul to someone who wears sweaters to work."

"Let me do it."

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Let me do it for you. Have you done it since the other day?"

"No."

"You haven't done it, or you won't let me do it for you?"

"Exactly."

"Come on, Jason. Let me just try it. I'll do it gentle. You'll like it. I was practicing last night on my dildo."

"Mom took drugs when she had you. That's the only explanation."

"I'll make it real nice." She scooted over beside me and turned a little to face my cock." I probably could have avoided this all if I'd just put on a pair of shorts. But I'm apparently an idiot.

"Katy, just stop." She didn't touch me. But she looked at my dick like a dog watches an ant.

"Why not?"

"Because now we're getting into sex. You start touching me, and it's sex. Before it was just stupid, but now we're heading into major problem times."

"Is this wrong?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"No," I sighed impatiently.

"Is this?" She started to knead my neck with her hands.

"No."

"Does it feel good?"

"Of course."

"Then let me make you feel good down there. It's just me. I'm not trying to love you. I'm not trying to get you to love me. I just want to make you feel good." I didn't say anything. She was obviously twisting the sentiment behind what was going on, but it was so hard to say no. We weren't in love. We'd wrestled and tickled, and done all the things that siblings do. If this wasn't for love, then what harm was it?

She moved her hands when I didn't say anything. She propped her self up with one arm and moved the other down to my hardening dick. I didn't stop her. I watched as she spit into her hand and set a big glob of saliva on my cock. Her fingers, so different a feel than my own, wrapped around the shaft and started to gently move around, slowly fisting her way to the head.

She focused her attention on the top half of my cock, and kept a smooth rhythm. She would go faster, then slower, but she never was clumsy. She really had been practicing. It was incredible. I laid back and watched the clouds until my eyes hurt from the light. I closed them, watching the red light through my eyelids. Katy kept pumping up and down. I felt her move closer, and lay her body against mine, putting her head on my chest. She was going so slowly, and gripping so firm it was driving me crazy.

I don't know how long we did it. She would feel me tense up a bit and then she'd let go. When the feeling subsided, and my dick started to soften, she'd start all over again. She did this several times, and each time she started again, it was more intense a feeling than before. She was laying across me now. Her breasts pressed against my belly and head was lying on my thigh. She was curled up with a leg over my legs, wrapping around me like a snake. Her body was hot against my skin, but I didn't care.

Finally I couldn't hold it back anymore and I knew that she couldn't stop me from cumming. I put my hand on her back and held it there. I tensed up a bit and hoped she'd keep jacking me. She did. She put both hands around me and pumped at my cock-head until a jet of cum came shooting out of me. It landed on both of us. It felt like I was shooting God out of my dick. I felt and heard her giggle. She turned her torso to catch more cum, and let out a content sigh. I could feel it sliding off her body and onto mine. She kept sliding her slick hand up and down my still hard dick. Then she cupped my balls and kept them in her hand for a while. We just lay there, Katy draped over my body, my balls in her hand, and my cum drying on both of us.

I sat in my room, trying to keep my mind on what I was doing. I'd started the same drawing ten times. All I could see was the curve of her back and the glint of sun on her damp body. I wondered if I was thinking about her differently. Was it still just something we did? Did it still mean no more than a 'feel good' kind of thing? I didn't really feel any more affection for her than I did before it all started. I had the same love for her that I'd always had for my sister. There was a closeness that siblings had - that was still the same.

But at the same time, I wanted to be with her like we'd done the few days before. I wanted to feel her body on mine; her hands on my dick; to feel her leg slung over mine. I wanted to feel it all again. But was it her, or was it just a girl? Maybe I could see her as just that, I thought. Maybe it could be any attractive girl from school. Maybe it could. But then I kept seeing her face when I closed my eyes. I didn't want that. I didn't want to think of her as anything other than my sister.

I could see the lines her ass made as she curled up. I shut my eyes tight. Tight as I could, until it hurt and my vision started to pulse white. But then I just thought of the full curve of her hips and her leg and her arm as it lay on my pelvis. I could still feel her hair on my belly.

The more I tried to get it out of my head, the more it stayed there, vivid and instantly exciting. The excitement turned to revulsion and then I tried to stop, and the whole thing would start over again. I looked at my paper. I crumpled it up and threw it in the pile with the others. I started again.

I watched her from her doorway. It was Wednesday, and our parents had left for work a few hours earlier. They would be gone until at least 7pm. We got to where we started to think of ourselves as living a fairly separate life from our parents. It was like they were living in our house instead of the other way around. That Wednesday was one of those days. I stood in the space between the open door and the frame. I watched her move around her room, dancing quietly to the music on her headphones. She was still dressed in what she slept in. She was wearing a pair of light blue panties that showed a lot of her full ass around the silk material. The music was playing on a nice pair of wireless headphones that she got for her birthday the year previous.

Her eyes were closed as she made her way around the room, deftly avoiding the few objects that lay scattered about. I watched her big breasts move with her body as she twisted her hips and raised her arms. Faint lines of muscle moved in gentle patterns as she made her way to her bed. She dropped on her back to the mattress and whispered along to the music. One arm draped over her eyes to block the sun as it cut through the slats of the blinds at her window. I stepped in and watched my sister. I wanted to watch her when she thought she was alone. I didn't want her performing for me. I wanted to see her as herself.

As I came up to stand at the corner of the bed, standing between her legs as they dangled off the edge. Her toes were a few inches from the thick peach carpet. My eyes snapped up to her free hand as it disappeared under the blue silk of her panties. The thin material outlined her fingers as they absently rubbed at her pussy. I watched her breathing as it quickened, and then steadied. She pulled her fingers from her crotch, not really committing to masturbating. Though it was interesting to see her do it without the game of 'show me yours, show you mine' at the front of it. She brought her wet fingers up to her nose, sniffing the backs of her knuckles. Then she licked them like hard candy until they were clean.

I stayed there a minute, waiting for her to look up and see me. But she didn't. The day was cooler than it had been in a while, and all that absence of heat left everyone wanting to sleep while they could. I watched her drift off and fall asleep again. Her huge breasts were flattened as much as they were able, and pulled to the sides as she was on her back with her arms up above her head.

I was stepping forward, getting closer to her bed as I pulled the waist band of my shorts down to hook under my balls. I filled my palm with a thick bit of spit and started to stroke my already hard dick. I looked at her body as she slept. Her legs were spread and the panties she had just been stretching to work under were loose at the crotch. It didn't take long. I think it was being in her room. Made me finish much quicker than I normally would have.

I rose up on my toes and pointed my cock at her as I felt it well up inside. The first jet hit her on her tits. The next hit her on her neck, splashing a bit on her chin and lips. Then the real action happened. A stream of pulsating cum shot all over her body, leaving a web of the stuff all over her. The last little bit of it dribbled out of my softening dick and landed on the top of her right thigh. I stood there a minute and watched her. Each rise of her belly made the cum slide down a little more. I watched the silly perfection of her deep, soft navel collect some of the mess.

I shook my head clear, pulled up my waistband with a snap and quietly left.

I went down the hall and into my room. The window was open and the first cool breeze in a month came wafting through the room. I left the door open and laid down on the bed. My head was swimming with thoughts, but over all that was a focused clarity that I'd never experienced before.

Everything was different.

I woke up to feel a warm body pressed up against me. I smelled the clean scent of wet skin and then I felt the damp hair against my chest. She was sleeping softly, and her breath was warm on my arm under her head. The soles of her feet were flat against my thighs. I swept my free arm around and pulled her closer with my forearm flat on her big, firm breast, and my hand holding her shoulder.

This wasn't a game anymore. It was much different. The same though popped into my head again. Everything was different.

I heard a car door shut in the driveway. My eyes shot open and I felt the bitter taste of adrenalin on the back of my tongue.

"Mom," I whispered. I shot out of bed, my arm yanking my sister off the bed and dropping her on the floor. She looked surprised and stared up at me. Before I could tell her what was going on, she heard the front door shut and keys hit the small stand next to the door.

"Mom," she echoed. I yanked her up off the floor and ushered her to the door.

"Hurry," I said. "If she asked why you look so flushed, tell her you don't feel well." She just nodded with wide eyes and went quickly down the hall and into her room. Despite the situation, I stopped to watch her naked form move. So very different.

"Kids?" mom called. "You two up there?"

"Yeah," I said from the stairwell. "When's dinner?"

I was sitting in an old reclining lawn chair on the observation platform, watching the clouds and the moon play hide and seek. I was drinking a beer from the stockpile I'd been gathering for months. A bottle here and there, and my dad never noticed. I don't think he'd have cared if he had found out, but it was something to do at least.

I didn't hear the small door to the attic open, but I felt her body slide in next to mine in the chair. She was warm and her arms sliding around my mid- section felt good. I breathed in the smell of her and put my arm around her shoulders. We didn't say a word all night. We sat there, listening to the radio from my room below us and just let the night go by.

In the morning I woke alone in my bed. I heard the cars pull out of the driveway and spit a bit of gravel as they turned onto the road. I swung my legs out of bed and noticed that the heat and humidity were back. I wiped sweat from my forehead and waited a moment as the ceiling fan cooled the sweat from my back. I was naked and could see the reminder of the dream I'd been having standing up between my legs. I ignored it and found a pair of shorts that weren't too dirty. I pulled them on and grabbed my bag from its place on the floor. I went into my sister's room and saw that the cars had awakened her, too. She was wiping her eyes and pushing sleep-crushed hair out of her face. I picked up a wrinkled sundress from a pile of clothes on her chair and threw it too her.

"Let's go for a swim."

"It's only 7:30."

"C'mon." I turned and left her room, stopping for a minute in the bathroom to take a leak. I waited for her to do the same and we were off. I grabbed a couple of breakfast bars from the kitchen on our way out the door. Katy had her radio and we strolled down through the woods and emerged in the clearing to the swimming hole. I unbuttoned my shorts and let them drop. My erection was still there and it sprung up as the shorts dropped away. Katy pulled the sundress over her head and shimmied out of her panties. We slid into the water and let it cool us off. We did this for a while, and then, we went back to the tall grass and lay down in the sun. She was splayed out along side me and stroked my morning erection casually. Her hand was hot on my dick, and it was heaven. She aimed me off to the side and I shot a big couple of arcs of cum into the field. She let the rest dribble down into her palm and then rubbed her hand clean on her ass.

"I think I'm happy," she said. I didn't say anything, but I knew what she meant. It was as if everything was clear. There was no tension. I felt it just like she did. I let my hand roam around her ass, my fingers tracing the inside of her deep crack.

I don't think either of us wanted to take it to that final step. Not yet at least. It was good to just keep it where it was. But I still wasn't sure if it was love.

That night, after our parents had gone to sleep, I was watching TV in my room. It was still sticky and hot, but it was tolerable. I was watching some horrible movie about secret service agents and a hotel. Awful. I'd seen it twice. I looked up as Katy entered my room. She was fresh from her bath, her hair still wet. She wore a short bathrobe and carried two glasses of Iced tea. She handed me the glass and then sat on the floor next to the big chair I was sitting in. She leaned against my leg and watched the movie with me.

After a few minutes, she stood up and pulled off her robe, throwing it to my bed. She stood there, naked and clean; her big breasts still had drops of water on them. She was smiling and looking at me, seeing something entirely different than I saw in the mirror. Probably the same thing I saw as I looked at her. She knelt down and put her hands on my knees as she set herself between my legs. Her hands ran along my bare legs, never once taking her eyes off mine. She reached up and hooked her fingers over the waistband of my shorts and slid them down. She lifted each foot and pulled the shorts away, tossing them to the bed with her robe.

I pulled my shirt off and watched her as she ran a hand around my cock. She ran her finger under the shaft, almost as it grew. She took it in her fist, but only closed her fingers as much as she needed to. Her thumb rolled around the head, sending stabs of sensation down to my balls. She rested her head on my thigh, slowly stroking up and down my dick. The look in her eyes wasn't the lust I thought I would see, but rather a joy - a quiet and content joy. The limited sexual experiences I'd had before were never like that. There was never that connection.