Eve's Journey Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rob drove away for another game of golf he felt confused again. His sexy and beautiful wife was planning to spend the afternoon fucking a young gardener. It was finally going to happen and he only he had himself to blame for it. He was sure Eve would not be doing this if he had not gone on about it so much, but it all felt so strange.

However, he knew Eve loved sex and he felt he was giving her or allowing her to do something most husbands would not do for their wives. He saw it as a special gift to Eve. He just wished he could be there.

As Eve heard the car disappear into the distance she felt a mixture of sexual excitement and fear. She took a large drink of gin and tonic and told herself to calm down. She was going to enjoy herself.

Eve had 30 minutes before Jean was due and she spent it trimming her landing strip and pussy lips. She had a plan for Jean!

As Eve waited, her heart pounded, and it jumped when she heard the truck arrive and then leave. The garden gate gave its usual click and Jean came through wearing his black shorts and a white shirt. She thought how sexy he looked, and her pussy lips tingled yet again, at the thought of what she was about to do.

Eve had dressed in her yellow diaphanous sarong which she had tied behind her neck.

As Jean sat next to her, she poured him a beer. She noticed his eyes stare at her breasts as she leaned over, to pass the drink to him. She knew he was at her mercy.

Eve spent the next 30 minutes just talking to Jean and giving him beers. She also teased him by touching his thigh, stroking his hair and at one stage she shifted her legs on the sun lounger allowing him a brief glimpse of her pussy.

Eve could see Jean was struggling to maintain his composure. He was occasionally stuttering, and most obviously of all, his enormous erection was pushing up the fabric of his shorts.

When Eve explained to Jean that her husband would not be back for at least 4 hours Jean looked very pleased. Eve then reached for his cock through his shorts and made him stand up in front of her. Jean's face lit up.

Eve then stood up and led Jean by his cock across the patio to the bedroom.

Inside she made Jean sit on the edge of the bed and she stood directly in front of him. She slowly lifted her hands to the back of her neck and untied the sarong. It dropped silently to the floor. Eve was again amazed at what she was doing, but the look on Jean's face made her feel wonderful.

Jean's eyed surveyed every inch of her naked body. Eve pulled Jean's head to her breasts and he needed no encouragement to lick and suck on her erect nipples.

Eve made Jean stand up and she lifted his shirt over his head. She then leaned forward and kissed his nipples and neck.

Eve could see his hungry cock sticking out at 90% against his shorts. She knelt in front of him and slowly pulled his shorts down making him step out of them.

Jean's young firm cock was now only inches from her mouth as she knelt in front of him. It wasn't as thick as Rob's cock, but it seemed slightly longer.

Eve licked her lips and leaning forward, nibbled down the length of his cock. At the same time she took his balls in her right hand and pulled the skin so that his foreskin retracted. Eve continued to lick up and down his cock and paid particular attention to the area just beneath the head of his cock.

Eve was so happy as she took his cock deep into her mouth, but she suddenly felt him begin to throb. Eve was not ready for him to cum, so she gave him a squeeze on his scrotum with her sharp finger nails..

Eve looked up and saw the desperation and disappointment in Jean's face. But she had other plans for him!

Eve lay back on the bed with her legs resting over the side and told Jean to kneel between her parted legs. She then took the back of his head in one hand and guided his mouth towards her swollen pussy lips.

Eve saw the look of astonishment on Jean's face as he realised what she wanted him to do.

Eve pulled him down on her and felt his tongue begin to explore her sensitive lips. She guided him to all the right places by moving his head with her hand, and when he slipped his tongue in, she pushed her hips and pussy onto his face.

Eve felt her orgasm building, and momentarily realised that this was not Rob exploding her. It was too late, she couldn't control herself. Eve pushed her pussy even harder onto Jean's mouth and gripped the back of his head pulling him down onto her.

Eve let out a number of loud groans as she came and shuddered. As her orgasm sub sided she released Jean from the tight grip of her hands and thighs. Jean was very red in the face and his mouth was covered in her juices. However, Eve also noticed that he looked confused.

She said, "What is it, what are you thinking?"

Jean explained that he had never done that before and he didn't know what was happening. Eve then realised that Jean had never witnessed a woman orgasm before, and that he must have been a little alarmed when she took control of his head and started groaning!

Eve initially felt sorry for using him and then said to herself, "No, I'm in charge and he needs to learn to satisfy women."

Eve noticed that the poor boy was still standing there with a huge erection. It was time for the next stage of her plan!

Eve loved Rob and his wonderful cock, but she was now about to take another cock and let it cum inside her. It felt like the ultimate betrayal of Rob, but although she could control Jean, she could not control her new urges. She rationalised her decision to continue by saying to herself that Rob has had plenty of opportunities to stop her before she had embarked on this journey.

It was too late now and she was going to bonk this young gardener and give him something to remember her by.

Eve told Jean to lie on the bed, and then she took his lovely cock and gave it a deep long suck. She was certain Jean was ready for his first time.

Eve again felt very powerful and almost shivered with excitement.

As she had dominated Jean so far, she thought he might like to climb on top of her and think he was controlling things. Just before she gave him his instructions she thought, "This is it, I'm about to let a young man bonk me."

Eve half giggled as she laid back on the bed and reached for Jean's cock. As she pulled Jean on top of her she felt his cock against her pussy lips. Jean lifted his upper body up with his arms and Eve could see the total look of happiness expressed in his eyes.

Eve had deliberately not told Jean her name, but as he started to lower himself into her he said, "Thank you Madame, thank you, thank you."

As Eve felt Jean's eager cock part her pussy lips, she lifted her legs up around his back so he could penetrate her more deeply

As Jean's thrusting became faster and deeper she saw his young face redden, and sweat began to appear on his forehead. She was no longer able to watch him as her own orgasm was rising up and her vision was becoming blurred.

Jean's thrusting became even faster and she felt the tip of his cock touching the inner most part of her vagina.

She knew he was about to cum and gripped his small firm buttocks with both hands. As Jean started to pump into her, Eve felt the powerful spurts of semen hit deep inside her and she began to orgasm and buck with each hot spurt.

Eve continued holding his buttocks with her hands and gripped his pumping cock with her pussy. The rapid and hard spurting finally started to slow, and Jean's cock began to throb gently.

For the first time since their Journey had begun, Eve kissed Jean on the lips. Eve realised this was not a kiss of love she would give Rob, but one that said thank you and you have done well young man.

As Jean looked down on her, she noticed something strange was happening or rather, not happening. Jean's penis was not shrinking. She had definitely felt him cumming inside, her but he was still erect!

All she could think was that this young man was so excited by what had just happened that he could do it again. These young men are incredible she thought!

Eve smiled and quickly decided not to let this unexpected opportunity go to waste.

She managed to roll Jean onto his back with his erection still inside her. Jean smiled and gave out a loud sigh as she pushed her pussy down hard onto his cock.

Eve wanted to have total power again. She had given Jean his chance to control the pace the first time. Now it was her turn to control the pace.

Eve also decided she did not want the distraction of her own orgasm, as she bonked him from on top. She wanted to concentrate 100% on making this young man cum again.

As Eve leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the lips, she slowly started to wriggle her hips, so that her pussy rubbed all over his cock.

She felt Jean's cock swelling as she slipped her tongue into his mouth and he arched his back as she pushed down on him

Eve knew she had to quickly stop him from cumming as she had not finished with him yet. She stopped kissing him and using her usual trick, she reached behind her, and tugged his scrotum with her sharp fingernails. The pinch had the desired effect and Jean calmed down.

Eve spent the next 10 minutes on top of Jean's cock with her eyes closed, and gently swaying up and down. Now she would make him cum!

Eve started to squeeze his cock with her strong pussy muscles, and leaning forward allowed Jean to kiss and suck on her nipples. Eve then sat upright and started to push her hips and pussy, up and down on Jean's cock. Jean lifted his hands up to cup her breasts, but she quickly grabbed his wrists, and held each hand either side of his head. She was the one in charge.

Eve started to ride Jean faster and faster.....she wanted to watch him give way to his animal instincts and shoot more of his cum inside her again. Eve saw from his face and the feel of his cock that he was about to cum.

Eve sat up so that all her weight pushed down through her pussy onto his engorged cock.

She moved faster as Jean began to cry out in ecstasy. As Jean shot his hot cum into her, she lifted her arms above her head and forced her pussy as far down onto his cock as it would go.

Eve was not cumming but her scream of delight illustrated how deliciously excited and powerful she was, at the moment of Jean's ejaculation.

Eve finally began to feel Jean's cock shrink and as always she hated the uncomfortable moment when a once erect and firm cock, slipped out of her still very sensitive pussy. Eve looked down at this once innocent boy, and below her smiling up at her, she heard Jean say, "Thank you Madame, thank you."

Eve replied, "I should think so too."

Her plan successfully accomplished Eve climbed off of Jean and put on her sarong. Jean also got dressed and when he came forward to touch her again Eve softly but firmly, pushed him away and said in a firm voice, "No more. You are simply a young gardener whom I felt urgently needed the services of a mature woman. My husband will be back soon and you must go."

Jean felt confused yet again, in the presence of this mature, but wonderful and sexy woman. Eve deliberately wanted him to remain confused and unsure of his standing with her. This was the feeling of power that she liked.

Jean said, "But that was magnificent and the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Please can we meet again and make love?"

Eve replied, "You are too young too understand true love. What we just did was simply lust and sex. There is a big difference between love and sex."

Jean pleaded with her to allow him to see her again but she continued to reject his requests. However, as she showed Jean to the door she told him to write his mobile number on the pad by the door.

Eve didn't even kiss him good bye, she just shook his hand and said, "Good bye Jean, Who knows I may change my mind and you may get a call one day."

Eve waved Jean good bye and then returned to the bedroom. After making the bed, Eve sat in front of the bedroom table mirror and looked at herself.

A raft of questions and a wave of emotions raged through her mind and body:

What on earth had she just done?

Why had it all been so exciting?

She didn't feel dirty or guilty but instead felt elated.

It was incredible to see the effect her body had on this young man.

Jean came so much and powerfully, and how could he keep his erection after cumming?

What would Rob say?

Would Rob be able to tell what she had done?

If Rob had been there, would he have tried to stop her? Would she have let him stop her?

Would Rob have joined in?

One thing she was certain about was that she did not regret doing what she had done. She had loved teasing Jean and loved feeling him spurt inside her. Above all she had enjoyed the power and control she had had over Jean.

Eve heard the sound of Rob's car coming up the drive and then she saw him walking towards the villa.

Eve looked at Rob and she felt he knew instantly what she had done. For the first time in many years she couldn't read the expression on his face. She stood up as he stepped forward towards her. He put his left arm around her waist and pulling her towards him she suddenly felt the fingers of his right hand between her pussy lips. Rob lifted his hand up and Eve saw that Jean's and her juices were all over Rob's fingers.

Eve's heart pounded as she looked into Rob's eyes. She then saw his face erupt into an enormous smile. He gently kissed her and then lowered her onto the bed.

The first stage of her Journey was complete. It looked like the Journey would continue!

To be continued

12