Eve's New Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve, much to her distress was getting very excited. Oh why did her body have to betray her so? Once again her inner thighs were sopping with her juices. The bastard was getting at her by turning on with pain. Panting, she knew that if he kept it up she would soon cum.

She was close. He sensed it. Her breath was ragged. He stopped and stepped back. Before him he saw a beautiful mess. Ruined makeup streaked by her tears, pink breasts showing stains from her makeup and thighs slick with juices. His heart raced a little.

"Oh no!" she cried out when he stopped the delicious torture.

"Enjoying that were you?"

She looked down but remained silent.

"If you want to cum you must beg."

Silence!

"Ok," he walked to the supine girl who was trembling with excitement on the leather bench as the egg buzzed her towards a climax. He flicked her breasts with the flogger which pulled her closer to cumming.

"Please Master." He heard from behind him.

"Please what."

"Please make me cum."

"No! I'm busy with someone who appreciates me."

"Please Master, I'm begging you!"

"Will you submit to me and be my slave?"

Silence!

Putting the flogger aside, James unbuckled his belt and smiled at the look of horror in the poor girl's eyes.

"Oh no; please Master don't hurt me again."

"Well! Answer me. Will you submit?"

After a hesitation, when she could see him slowly sliding the belt out of its loops she answered.

"Yes master, you win; I'll be your slave."

"I don't really believe you, but you have saved yourself from the bruising that your breasts were about to receive. I suppose you want me to make cum now."

"Please master; make me cum."

His belt back in place, flogger in hand he returned to his systematic attack on her sensitive skin. Soon she was close so he concentrated on her sex until she was close again. He stopped.

"Oh Master please let your slave cum!" she wailed.

"Clever choice of words little gem. Ok."

Only a few strokes were needed to have her screaming ecstatically. He kept up the assault until her climax subsided and then left her slumped against her chains.

Demanding wine from the maid he flopped in one of the chairs.

"Joan. Release her and send her off to tidy up. And let those others cum. They deserve it."

"I reckon you will regret this James. She's trouble." The Chairman said from an adjacent seat.

"I'll enjoy trying."

Sipping his wine, James watched his toy, with Joan's help stagger to the bathroom. Joan returned and gave the Sybian riders permission to cum.

In the bathroom Eve needed to pee. There were two shower recesses, two toilet cubicles, a bench with a sink and well stocked make up area. Unwilling to sit her burning cheeks on the seat she squatted over the toilet to relieve herself. She found a cloth with which she washed her face and breasts of the makeup and tear stains before reapplying her makeup. With another cloth she cleaned her inner thighs and her cunny, hoping to get rid of the sexual aroma that wafted around her. Through the door she could hear the cries of ecstasy as the sybian girls climaxed. Reluctantly Eve returned to the play room where she could see the sybian riders slumped forward, completely spent, Sandy sitting cross legged at the Chairman's feet and the hapless girl who had ridden the pony writhing and panting on the leather bench, trying not to cum as the egg inside her wove it's magic.

James beckoned to her, "kneel before me."

Most of the stiffness had left her legs so she was to walk with her usual sway until she was before her Master where she knelt.

"Well my little slave you look much better now. Sandy has a lot of dry semen on her thighs. If I ask you to lick it off, will you obey me?"

After a hesitation, with a trembling voice she answered "yes Master."

"If I ask you to finish off that girl on the bench, will you do it?"

Once again she hesitated before agreeing.

"OK make the girl cum with your mouth. Be enthusiastic about it or you will be the next on the pony."

Knowing that to fail this task would be very painful Eve quickly attacked the girl's cunny with her lips and tongue. By blanking her mind to what she was doing and thinking of Master's body Eve was able to ignore her revulsion. She couldn't ignore the dampness between her legs. Why did her body respond this way to every sexual experience? Soon the girl was calling out for permission to cum as Eve voraciously sucked on her engorged clitty.

The girl was very close when James gave her the go ahead. Within seconds Eves, already soaked lips and chin copped a squirt of girl cum as the bucking creature reached fulfilment.

"Well done slave. Go to your room, tidy yourself and wait. I'm not finished with you yet."

Eve made her way to her room wondering what he planned for her now. Her bottom was still hot and very sore from the belting he had given her. Every step was painful. In her room she cleaned her face and reapplied her makeup. Unable to sit she lay on her tummy on the bed.

"Well that is a fine sight. I like nothing better than to see a lush, bruised bottom waiting for my attention." James words made Eve gasp with surprise.

"Please Master, don't hurt me again. I'll be a good slave."

James undid his belt. Eve's bottom lip dropped as she was close to tears until she realised he was undoing hi fly and lowering his pants and shorts before sitting on a chair. His semi hard penis was waiting for her. Quickly she left the bed, knelt before him and engulfed him. Her tongue and lips soon had his member hard and ready. Holding her head between his hands he pushed her away from her prize.

"Get some lube. Kneel on the bed. I want your bottom."

From the ensuite Eve returned with a tube of jelly which James took from her. She positioned herself kneeling on the bed. Having shed his shoes and pants, he was behind her now forcing two, then three lubricated fingers into her clean rectum. Knowing that relaxation was the only antidote to pain with this kind of sex Eve tried to remember how she had managed to get through the last assault upon her back passage.

The fingers plopped out of her and were replaced by the gentle but insistent pressure of his generous manhood. Eve pushed back against that pressure and relaxed her sphincter as she had last time. Slowly she stretched to accommodate him until the bulbous head was inside her. Gently but insistently he forced himself into her until he could go no further before pulling back and repeating the motion. Soon he was sliding back and forth in her tight bottom, panting a little as his excitement grew.

Eve was relaxed and even enjoying the intimacy of her Master's piston sliding in and out. Unfortunately she didn't think she could cum this way. Last time she was on her back and the pressure of his pubic bone bumping on her clitty had brought her off. She sighed when she felt master's hand reach around her and start to manipulate her engorged nub. Soon she was close to yet another massive orgasm. By the urgency of his thrusting she was sure that he was close too. She tried to hold off.

"Cum for me; slave." He whispered raggedly.

She exploded. Soon he filled her with his seed, gasping as he came.

Staying inside her, he flopped them both onto their sides where they lay spooned together recovering. Drifting off, Eve looked forward to having proper sex with her master. Her period was due so as soon as that was out of the way he would take her.

"When are you to be ready for me? I want the real thing. The wait is killing me." Had he read her mind?

"It feels like it should start tonight. So; I guess about three or so days. Someone has left me some undies and everything I'll need."

"Joan will talk to you about your duties over this time." His member was becoming flaccid so he pulled it out with a plop and dressed quickly.

"I'll see you sometime tomorrow, little slave. You were very good tonight." He said as he left the room.

Soon Joan popped her head round the door. Eve was curled on the bed in the afterglow of her climax.

"If it has started you will still go to breakfast at seven. You may wear your skirt and blouse. I'll help you out of that corset; the laces are a bastard to undo on your own. After that, clean up and sleep well. You will be doing a different job tomorrow."

The following morning, it had started, so she found herself tapping keys on a keyboard. Sitting was uncomfortable but not unbearable. She was transcribing a rough manuscript for a book into text. She found the story quite engrossing so the morning passed quickly. At lunch she sat uncomfortable at Masters right. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat. At breakfast he had noticed that she was fully dressed rather than just in her lingerie so knew that he would get his wish soon. He had a few plans to keep her on her toes over the next couple of days.

After lunch Eve and the others returned to their computers. Master called one of the girls back. She eventually returned to her desk with a dreamy look in her eyes and the aroma of sex wafting from her as she passed Eve's desk. Bitch; thought Eve. She's been fucking Master.

At four they were released from work to return to their rooms. Eve was curled up on the bed snoozing, having shed her outer clothes, and visited the bathroom. A tap on her shoulder woke her with a start. Master was standing in front of her. Black jeans, a white T shit and bare feet were his outfit. He had a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in the other which he placed on bedside table.

"On your knees slave," he demanded.

Quickly she slid off the bed and knelt before him.

"Undo my fly and clean me slave."

Reaching out she unbuttoned his jeans, grasped his flaccid member and carefully pulled it out. She smelt dried cunt juice. That bitches' slime was on him and she was expected to clean him off. She gagged at the thought.

"Oh Yuk. Couldn't she have cleaned you?"

"No! You must do it slave. Get on with it; clean me then make me hard. You forgot my title so you will be punished for that."

Reluctantly the poor girl systematically licked the length of his shaft, gradually working her around the rapidly stiffening cock. The stench and taste almost had her vomiting.

"Look at me and pretend you are enjoying this or I will add to your punishment."

Eve looked up and saw his wicked smile. He was enjoying her torment.

"That's clean enough. Suck me off." He demanded gruffly.

Engulfing him she sucked the smooth head of his prick, and then alternated between sliding her lips up and down his length and suckling hard on the head. His gasp and the pulsing of his shaft warned her that his load was imminent. She was sucking hard on the knob when he dumped his cream in her mouth.

"Don't swallow until I permit you to." He said as he was still pumping globs into her succulent mouth. Finally he slowly withdrew, trailing a sticky thread which he wiped onto her chin.

"Keep your mouth open so I can see my seed on your tongue."

He kept her like that for some minutes, wiping extra drips of his semen on her cheeks as they appeared.

"You may swallow, and thank me for your gift," he finally said.

The sumptuous girl swallowed reluctantly and with difficulty, knowing that it would dry her throat.

When it was finally down she said hoarsely "thank you for your seed master."

"How does it taste?"

"Better than that slut's dried slime, but it makes me very dry," huskily spoken.

"You forgot my title again; slave. Are you trying to get extra punishment or are you just stupid? Pour me a glass of wine."

"Yes Master, I'm sorry, Master." She spoke quietly as she crawled to the wine bottle, stood and poured two glasses.

"Did I say two glasses?"

"No Master." Head bowed. She brought his glass to him where he now sat and knelt before him watching as he savoured his cool wine. James smile as he saw her whole visage imploring him for some wine to repair her rasping throat.

"Oh OK, you may have some wine. Bring the bottle and top me up."

Standing, she quickly grabbed the other glass and downed it on the way back. After topping up his glass, she knelt again.

"You may have some more. Savour it this time as it is a very fine drop."

While she delicately sipped her wine he spoke again.

"You have done quite well this afternoon apart from a few title lapses. I know that it was distasteful, but it was a lesson that must be learnt. I will delay your punishment for a couple of days, so that I can reward you with pleasure afterwards."

"Thank you master, your slave is trying to learn her lessons." She spoke deferentially.

"Tidy yourself up. I'll see you at dinner." He took the bottle and his glass and left her kneeling on the floor.

So this is how it's going to be, she thought. A slave to be used and abused, she stood and threw herself onto the bed and burst into tears.

James, as he walked slowly to the lounge room, mused about today's progress with his delicious slave. She was getting close to tamed. One more day of this and then I'll cut her some slack and set the hook.

The evening was uneventful. A lovely dinner followed by some discipline for a couple of the girls, both finished with panting climaxes. James kept his toy close and unsettled, with accidental touches and bumps. He made her deliver the cane to him from the cabinet and stand close while he administered the punishment. It was she who fitted the egg to one girl and applied the butterfly to the other. She was a regular girl Friday.

Now, this is interesting, she thought. He seems to be mellowing a little. I feel special, possibly valued. I wonder if I can tame him. I'll just play the perfect slave and he'll come around eventually. There may be pain but there is always pleasure too, I just wish he'd stop this girl on girl fetish. I guess I'll just have to get into that for a while.

The next day followed the pattern of the previous one almost exactly. She worked before and after lunch and then cleaned James after he had taken yet another girl. She hoped that this wasn't to be the pattern forever.

A relatively early night helped Eve. She slept well and was on time for breakfast and work. Relieved to have incurred no new punishments, she was surprised when master held her back after lunch. It was day three. She hoped she would be ready for him by tomorrow. Surely things would change then.

"Follow me," he said. Standing up, he led her to the elevator. Once inside they travelled up rather than down.

"You may ask any questions you like this afternoon as long as you address me respectfully."

"Thank you Master."

When the elevator doors opened Eve was led into a large foyer. The floor was highly polished timber boards while the walls were white with large abstract paintings hanging in dramatic contrast to the stark walls. Two wide corridors led away at right angles to the elevator entrance. James led her into the right passage and then immediately into a room on the right again. The room was a sumptuously furnished bed room with a king sized canopied bed, a couple of leather lounge chairs with a coffee table between them. There was thick red carpet on the floor which matched the mainly red hued decoration of the room. A ceiling height window allowed a view over the city to the west. Eve was shown through a dressing room and into a beautifully appointed bathroom. The room was much better fitted out than any hotel suite that Eve had ever imagined.

"What is this place Master?" the girl asked.

"The whole place is my residence, while this is one of ten guest rooms. Five are in this wing and the others are down the other corridor. We are in the penthouse of the building."

Over whelmed by the opulence displayed, Eve numbly followed her Master out of the room, back into the foyer and then right through wide doors into an open lounge and dining area. On her left there was a long dining table which could easily seat thirty people. To the right comfortable leather chairs and lounges were laid out in groups around low tables. Soon they were at a glass wall which faced east, overlooking a pool, another view of the city and out to sea. Eve was stunned into silence.

The tour then took them into a narrow corridor to their left where the girl was shown the hi-tech kitchen, a laundry and a closed door which had a sign describing it as the house keeper's residence. Reversing their direction they crossed the open area and into yet another corridor which Eve realised must be immediately adjacent to the guest corridor which they had explored. Master strode to the far end past two doors on their left before stopping in front of a partially open third door. Eve could hear quiet moaning coming from inside.

Uttering a little growl, Master stormed into the room and stopped so quickly that Eve bumped into his back. Before she could inspect the room Eve could see why Master was angry. Lying on a bed, moaning with her pleasure was a pretty slim maid with a hand in between her thighs.

"What the hell are you doing?" roared James.

The embarrassed and apparently terrified young woman, Eve guessed her to be in her early twenties, quickly slid off the bed and stood at attention shamefacedly in front of the Master.

"You are here to work, not self-pleasure yourself. You do know that don't you maid?"

"Yes sir." The shaking girl mumbled.

While James contemplated his next move Eve perused the girl. She was slimmer and much taller than Eve. Her feet trapped and locked in ridiculously high stilettoes, her legs encased in sheer black hose and her creamy white thighs exposed above stocking tops. Her uniform was a fancy dress styled French maids outfit like ones that Eve had seen for sale in lingerie shops around Halloween. The flared skirt was so short that a third of her slim bottom was displayed as was the gusset of her micro thong. Garters held her stockings up and a push up bra, pushing her perky little breasts up was clearly visible through the sheer material of the dress. A white apron, gloves and frilly cap completed the ensemble. Her makeup, while overdone was obviously expertly applied. One glove was lying on the bed. The girl's figure reminded Eve of the popular girls who used to bully her at school.

"Go to the play room and wait for us in the corner. Continue your manipulations if you like but don't cum."

Gathering up her discarded glove the frightened girl opened a side door and scurried through, closing it behind her. Eve was now able to inspect the room.

She was standing on lush pink carpet. In front of her was a king size bed with ornate brass ends and a light canopy, made up with pale pink sheets. The whole décor was in various shades of pink apart from the heavy drapes on either side of the wide east facing window which were a darker hue. Paintings of naked or barely clad voluptuous women adorned the walls. Exploring, eve found a dressing room with mirrored doors which hid hanging and storage space on one side and a dressing table on the other. The room looked like it belonged at a film set. Eve could imagine herself being made up like a star at that table.

Through the dressing room Eve found a large ensuite with a spa bath, separate shower and a sink. Eve guessed that the door to the side hid a toilet. She was gobsmacked by the opulence of the place. James was sitting in one of two pink winged chairs and smiling when she returned.

"Sit slave. What do you think of the room?"

Eve took her place next to him and answered "it's beautiful. Who stays here Master?"

"No one does at the moment. I furnished it for a live in sub that left after a year once she had saved enough money. No one has lived here for over twelve months."

I need this room, Eve thought. This is the first step in trapping him.

"Was she beautiful Master?"