Evie's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie held her trembling friend and kissed her lips with her own wet with nectar. Jane clutched at Evie and held on to her pressing her breasts to those of her naked friend. Their nipples were so hard they felt like fingers poking into each other as the two young lovers embraced. Gradually Jane calmed down and begged to return the loving she had been given. Evie gladly accepted the hesitant touches and guided the exploring fingers and lips to every part of her naked girls body. She could tell that Jane was becoming as excited as she herself was and arranged her friend in such a way that both could enjoy the other. Presently they found themselves reversed each with a hot tongue buried in their flowing cunts, with sucking lips drawing out the sweet clear nectar of orgasm.

Later as the two young girls lay basking in the sunshine and talking of their lives as they fondled each other's naked bodies, Evie learned that Jane had no plan or destination when she had left her mother and stepfather. Evie felt certain that Jane would be more than welcome in her own home and suggested that she come to the Village. She could stay if she liked or if she wished she could go on when had decided what she wanted to do. Jane was quick to accept and kissed Evie's face over and over telling her how much she loved her and how wonderful it would be to be with Evie and her family.

"But," Jane asked suddenly concerned, "what if your family objects? They don't know me, or anything about me. Are you sure they won't mind?"

"I'm absolutely sure that everyone will love you just as much as I do!" Evie replied and cupped Jane's still wet pussy and laughed, "And I'm sure that everyone will want to love you just as much as I do!"

Jane suddenly understood her friend's double meaning as Evie squeezed her tight pussy lips together and kneaded them slowly.

"Do you mean that they will want to do things to me too?" She asked.

"Only if you want them to. No one will make you do anything, not like your stepfather. If you wish you can make love with anyone in my family or anyone in the Village for that matter. But it is always your choice, you don't have to." Evie reassured her.

After they had rested and talked Evie suggested that they return to her home. Jane went about collecting her few clothes and the small bundle of belongings that she had left hidden by the stream. Evie laughed when she saw that Jane was starting to dress. She took her friend's clothing and made another small bundle and tied them together so that they would fit over the pony's neck. As she did this she reassured Jane that it was nothing to worry about being naked. After all wasn't Evie herself naked? Jane was aghast that she was to ride about the country side or worse through a town naked. Evie gave this some thought and decided that she and her new friend would do what Evie had set out to do in the first place. She helped Jane to mount the pony behind her and they set off at an easy pace, Jane trying to hide behind Evie. Presently when they had encountered no others she began to relax and enjoy the wonderful feeling of fresh air and sunshine on her naked body. She was also thoroughly enjoying the feel of the warm pony between her legs, and the naked back of her new friend as they brushed against each other. Just when Jane felt that her freshly awakened puss was about to cum yet again from the constant pressure and movement, Evie stopped the pony and pointed down into a valley. There was a small farmhouse and barn behind white painted fence. The charming house was surrounded by flower beds, bright in the afternoon sun. Jane could just make out children playing in the yard. Evie announced that this was the home of her older sister and her family. She explained that Jane would see that no one would be upset by their nudity and perhaps this would put her at ease around others.

They rode down the hill and up to the fenced yard being greeted as soon as they were seen by the two little boys chasing about in the yard. The noise of the children brought a pretty woman out of the house, drying her hands on her apron. She smiled and waved greeting Evie and telling them to get down and come in. Jane noticed that no one seemed to take any notice of their lack of clothing. Evie received embraces from her two nephews and introduced them to her new friend Jane. Both boys smiled up at her and told her hello and then ran off to play with Evie's pony and lead him to the hitching rail. Neither seemed the least interested in her appearance. Emma, Evie's sister, led them into the neat little house and offered them cool water to drink. At this point, Jane could see that Emma was indeed taking note of her naked body. Evie, declining the offered drink embraced her sister and again introduced Jane and recounted the way they met. She explained about Jane being a runaway and her plan to have her new friend stay with them for a time. Much to Jane's embarrassment Evie included fact that she had almost fallen off her pony when she had cum from thinking about this evenings party. She added that it didn't help having a pony between her legs. Emma laughed and squeezed her little sister. Jane noticed that Emma's hands were now cupping Evie's bottom cheeks. She watched as the two sisters kissed clearly exchanging tongues. Evie declared that she had ridden out to be sure that Emma and Will were attending the party. Her sister replied that they would be leaving for the Village later. Emma then asked if Evie had told Jane about the way of life they followed and what would happen at the party. She noted that Jane was naked just as Evie but did she understand what this meant. Evie turned to Jane with an inquiring look and Jane shyly nodded her head. Emma was then told the complete story of why Jane had run away. As the two sisters still held each other Jane was asked about her affair with her stepfather and how she felt about it and her mother's reaction. It was soon established that Jane was not injured or emotionally damaged by the affair but could understand what had happened and why her mother was upset. Jane, becoming more open with Emma's kind attitude and accepting manner, freely admitted that at the end she enjoyed the physical part. She enjoyed it a great deal she said and let slip that until Evie had shown her what to do she had been unaware how much one could enjoy it.

Everyone was still laughing about Jane's admission and Evie's description of what they had done when the door opened and a handsome man walked in. Evie flew to him and he fairly picked her up bodily and swung her about as they hugged and kissed and laughed. Will, Emma's husband, set his little sister in law down and held her out at arms length. His look at her naked body was any thing but commonplace. His eyes burned as he took in her tiny breasts and almost bare pussy.

"Are you ready for me this evening?" he asked in a pretended growl.

"Do you mean am I ready for this big cock?" Evie laughed as she grabbed her brother in law's crotch. With out stopping she knelt on the floor and began to unfasten the man's trousers. She searched inside and emerged with a handful of hardening cock. Evie looked up into Will's surprised face and swallowed the large head. As Will laughed loudly, Evie began to suck with exaggerated slurping noises and deep moans. Jane stood perfectly still as if the roof were going to fall in. Here was her new friend naked and sucking a man's cock in her mouth, her own sister's husband, even as her sister watched and laughed. Emma looked over and could see Jane's discomfort. She came to the young girl and put her arm around her. She kissed the trembling girl's cheek and talked in a low reassuring voice.

"Isn't that beautiful? Can you see how much they are enjoying it? Look how hard my husband's cock is in her mouth. Evie can barely get it in her little mouth. Can you imagine how wonderful it must taste? Have you ever had a cock in your mouth Jane?"

Jane was in a trance, first nodding her head and then shaking it. She was hardly aware of Emma's hands on her. One hand gently caressed her hard nippled breast as another rubbed over her bottom cheek. She couldn't take her eyes off the couple before her.

Suddenly Will noticed that Emma was not alone. He kept his caressing hand on Evie's head and his cock in her mouth and smiled at Jane with an enquiring look. Emma introduced Jane to her husband as it were the most normal thing in the world for him to be fucking his little sister in law in the mouth while she fondled her sister's naked friend in front of him.

Jane had all of the excitement she could take and her little pussy exploded in yet another shattering orgasm. Each new cum seemed to be bigger and longer lasting that the last. Her sweet emission ran down her legs and she collapsed to the floor so quickly that Emma had no time to catch her. When she aroused once more every one was gathered around her as she still lay on the floor. She looked up into the concern on their faces and could only smile. She assured them that she was all right and that it was just that she was not used to such excitement. She said that she had never seen anything that made her feel so strangely wonderful as seeing Evie sucking on a cock even more than when Evie had frigged her pony and it had cum all over her. Evie gasped as everyone looked at her and laughed. She told them how it had happened and how excited she herself had become. She kissed Jane as her friend was trying to say she was sorry for having told about it. Emma looked at Will and Evie and told them that Jane had never tasted a cock. She looked down at her young guest and asked if Jane would like to try it. Jane shyly nodded her head and smiled. They arranged that Will take off his clothes much to Jane's enjoyment. Her stepfather had only pushed down his trousers. She remained on the floor and looked up at his hard man's body, his cock hard and sticking out from his belly like a great pole. She could see clear drops forming at the tiny hole in the end. He had large round balls hanging underneath that reminded her of great bulls she had seen. Unlike her stepfather he had no hair around his cock but only a small patch well above that was shaped very like a heart.

Her friend Evie and her sister Emma stayed by Jane and Will knelt down by her face. Emma grasped her husbands dripping cock and brought it to the young girl's lips. She told Jane to taste the fluid at the tip. Jane gathered a little on her finger and slowly put it to her tongue. She could barely taste the clear liquid but it seemed a sweet peasant sensation. She then put her tongue out and tasted from Will's cock head. Emma and Evie both asked if she liked the taste. She smiled and said yes it was very like Evie's kisses. Emma then leaned down and kissed the petty young girl a deep probing tongue kiss. When she broke the kiss Emma took Will's cock, kissed it and guided it to Jane's mouth. Jane opened her mouth and accepted the hard cock. It seemed quite natural to start sucking and the free flowing oil coated her tongue causing her to swallow often. As she sucked she felt hands on her body, lips on her nipples, fingers in her wet puss. Suddenly her mouth was full of hot sweet cream shooting to the back of her throat and her cunt was erupting in fire, which flowed too. She kept swallowing and swallowing as her mouth filled time and again. She had no idea when the cock came out of her mouth or the hands and lips left her body. She floated on a cloud of pleasure full of the essence of love.

Jane finally was able to open her eyes and before her was another new vision. Turning her head slowly from side to side she saw that she was still on the floor and her new friends were still there. Emma had sometime lost her dress and was kneeling on all fours while her equally naked husband was fucking her from behind like a great bull. Strangely it seemed to Jane in spite of her new found knowledge, Evie was underneath them both. Emma had her face in her little sister's puss and Evie appeared to be sucking both her sister's cunt and her brother in law's cock as they fucked. Jane was again aroused but was too weak to even frig herself. She watched in rapt appreciation until each party gave out gasps and fell away from the others.

Some time later after everyone had rested and had a cool drink Evie announced that she and Jane had best be leaving for the Village. Both young girls were soundly kissed and embraced and walked outside to the tied pony. Evie helped Jane up behind her and as they rode off Jane looked back and waved. There in the yard of the neat little white house stood a naked man and his naked wife waving back as two little boys chased the pony up the road in fun. Jane was beginning to see that indeed things were much different here in this valley.

The ride back to the Village was uneventful and both young girls were too tired to do much other than hold on. When Jane noticed that they were about to enter the town she began to feel nervous and looked about for anyone that might see them. Evie didn't seem to notice until as they passed a hedge fenced yard a woman standing at the gate called out to her. The elderly woman smiled broadly and waved as she called out birthday greetings to the naked young girl. It seemed to Jane that the woman was thoroughly enjoying the sight and looked especially keen at her. Perhaps seeing something in Jane's face the woman calmly opened her shawl to show the two girls that she too was naked, at least to the waist. Jane received a bright smile and a friendly nod of greeting from the woman as she looked at the young looking coral tipped breasts that were being shared with her. They passed the neighbor and rode into the stable. Evie helped gather Jane's belongings and led her into the house. Jane thought it was the grandest house she had ever seen.

The introductions and the instructions to prepare for the party and the complete newness of these circumstances put Jane in a daze. She followed directions and did what she was told seemingly with out thinking. Evie helped her to a bath and joined her in washing, combing out her dark hair and showing her where to place small drops of perfumed oil. They went to Evie's room and both rested on the large bed.

Evie's mother came for them, waking both from a much needed sleep. Jane was suddenly aware of the situation, and was reluctantly responding. Evie was very excited and talking of the coming party but her mother could see that Jane was uncomfortable. She sat her daughter's guest on the edge of the bed asked there was anything that she could do to help put Jane at ease. She carefully explained what was about to happen after being certain that Evie had told her friend about the way of life in the Village. She told the nervous young girl that if she wished she could rest in Evie's room and not go the party. Evie begged her to go, at least to be there. Jane admitted that she would like to see what happened but didn't want to intrude in what she understood to be a family tradition. Both Evie and her mother quickly reassured Jane that she would be more than welcome and if she wished she could simply watch and leave if she felt tired. They left Jane to consider the offer while they prepared Evie. It appeared that Evie would not be naked at her party, as Jane believed. Evie was dressed in a gauze lace vest that left her arms bare. The vest was perfectly transparent and was not fastened so that as she moved about her slim body was shown through the cloth and the open front. To put her at ease with the others attending, Jane was offered a similar covering of light blue to Evie's white. Jane thought the vest beautiful but was still unsure about showing her naked body until a knock came at the open bedroom door. Standing there were two men quickly introduced by Evie as her father and her brother Edward. Jane pulled the bundled vest over her still naked body and tried to hide it. Then she took note of the men's attire. Both Edward and his father were dressed in lace shirts of white with white ties bowed at their necks but that was all they wore. They were naked from the waist down. Jane could clearly see Evie's father's big cock as it hung down over his full balls. The fine shirt stopped just at the waist and Jane noticed a dark heart of hair well above his privates. Edward was likewise dressed or undressed. His cock being somewhat smaller that his father's but Edward's was hard. His erection was standing out proudly below his own dark blond heart of hair. Jane was in awe of the moment. Evie came to her and she barley noticed as Evie took the lace vest from her hand and led her to the door. Evie then introduced Jane to her father and her brother. The father smiled warmly and welcomed her to his home. He leaned to her and kissed her cheek. Edward welcomed her as well but his kiss was on her full lips. Jane freely opened her mouth to accept his tongue and when the kiss broke everyone laughed as Jane became aware that she was naked before them and even more so when she looked down to see that she had grasped Edward's hard cock as they kissed.

Jane was chided but put at ease and again invited to join the rest of the family. She tried to keep her eyes off the display of naked cocks as she consented. The family greeted the many guests in a large parlor and hall as they arrived. Jane held back to watch and was joined by Edward much to her delight. He introduced her to guests and explained to her who they were as they arrived. A few were friends but most were uncles and aunts and cousins as well as both sets of grandparents. Jane couldn't help but notice the party dresses of the women, young and old alike. Each dress a little different but all were made to show bare breasts, some open below the waist to show the shaved cunt or were open in back to allow a full view of bare bottoms. A few of the younger women wore dresses that seemed to Jane to be more absent than not, covering only arms and legs but giving a full view of the wearer's naked body. The men for the most part wore variations of Edward's costume. She saw cocks of every shape and size and age. All were shaved and not a few were hard. The guests were greeted with kisses with much sharing of tongues, greeter and greeted alike having breasts fondled, cocks stroked, cunts cupped. Jane was a little taken aback when a cousin of Edward's grasped his cock as they greeted each other. Edward quite naturally it seemed stroked the other's cock in return. At some point when most of the guests had apparently arrived Evie's father called for attention and directed his guests to leave their cups and glasses and join him and his family in the gathering room at the top of the house.

Edward explained to Jane in answer to her question that most families saved the top most floor of the house as a large gathering room, the slope of the roof making it difficult to use it other wise. When Jane arrived in the gathering room on Edwards arm she could understand the use of the room from hints she had picked up from Evie about the proceedings. The low wall around was lined with cushioned benches. There were many dormer windows letting in the evening light and fresh air along with many lights turned to full. The space was brightly lit. The floor was carpeted and had many nice rugs scattered about as well as plenty of cushions and large pillows. Being some of the last arrivals Jane noted that most of the other guests had already arranged themselves about the room on benches or on the cushioned floor. Some had lost what few clothes they had arrived in, there being room provided to leave ones clothing. Jane declined Edward's offer to deposit her vest. Jane could see cocks were being stroked and cunts explored in anticipation of the evenings entertainment.

A hush came over the group as Jane saw her friend Evie and her father and mother enter. They proceeded to the center of the room where her father announced to everyone that Evie had arrived at her majority and was now an adult, that she could freely join in with her family and community in celebrating the freedom that everyone in the Village had come to this valley to preserve. He asked his daughter if she accepted this way of living and if she would accept his love on this day as an adult. Evie replied that she would and did. At this point Evie's mother came around to remove her daughter's lace vest and with a flourish presented her naked young daughter to the gathering, which received her with great applause. A very fit elderly man, Evie's paternal grandfather, then brought a cushioned bench from the side and placed it in the center of the room. Evie's mother took her hand and led her daughter to the bench and placed her back over it. She opened Evie's slim legs wide giving everyone in the room a clear view of the young girls smooth pink pussy. She kissed her daughter's lips and they smiled brightly at each other. Father then came around to them and his wife opened his lace shirt and helped him remove it, leaving him as naked as his daughter. He accepted a kiss from his wife and as she stepped aside he looked down at his eager daughter. They exchanged broad smiles as he stroked his long hard cock. Jane was mesmerized as the formal tradition played out. Father was placed between his daughter's legs and his cock taken in her mother's mouth and wetted, just as she opened her daughter's pussy and licked and wetted it. Jane felt that both were unnecessary as they were both surely flowing with the juices of anticipation. Mother then gently placed her husbands hard dripping cock into her daughter's fresh young puss. The entire gathering sighed and applauded as they watched the father begin to push his long hard cock into his young daughter's pink little cunt and start to fuck in and out slowly. Soon the passion of the moment caught up to them and the two fuckers began to lunge and pump at each other, moans of joy and encouragement coming from them and the gathered watchers. With the sounds around her drawing her attention, Jane looked to see that many of the party had joined the father and daughter in pleasure. Cocks were being sucked and stroked as cunts were being fingered, but every eye was on the performance before them. Then a great gasp and sigh broke out as the father filled his daughter's fresh cunt with his hot cream. She fairly screamed as she let down her nectar and washed her father's cock. The room erupted in a great shout and applause as the lovers finished.