Evil Slut Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff met us at the club and we had a good time there for a while, dancing and drinking. When Jeff was in the bathroom, Jenna told me she wasn't really into a threesome with Jeff, but she'd love to come back with us to my house to help me control Davey while I fucked Jeff in front of him. I hugged her and said, "Of course! I can always use your support. I love you." I hugged her and gave her a big kiss on the cheek, to which she said, "Hey, watch it, you're getting lipstick on me, ya little tramp."

I said, "Oh... oh! Hey! If you're gonna come to our house, you think you could drop by your place on the way and get a butt plug? I keep forgetting, I want Davey to be able to take dicks up his ass, hahaha... And Jeff is making him keep that starter thing in his ass all day at work, and I would LOVE for Jeff to see a butt plug going in Davey's ass for the first time. Oh my gahhhhd. That is gonna be so hot making Davey do that in front of Jeff!"

We gave Jenna a head start, and then I rode to my place with Jeff, in his car. I fondled his dick, through his pants, as he drove. When we all got to my apartment, I let us in. There was my good little slave hubby, in the living room, sitting naked on the floor in front of a laundry basket, folding clothes. (You or I might sit on the sofa to fold clothes, but if you remember, my poor hubby isn't allowed to sit on our furniture, hahaha!)

"Well, hello, hubby. Home all alone on a Friday night, I see. As for me, I had a date, hahaha. Crawl over here and kiss my date's shoes, and thank him for taking your wife out and showing her a good time."

Davey crawled over, kissed Jeff's shoes, and said, "Thank you, sir, for taking my wife out and showing her a good time."

"Oh, no problem," Jeff said. "Now I've brought her back home to show her a good time here, too. While I've been spending the evening with your wife, I wonder... have you been spending it with your girlfriend?" Davey looked up at Jeff with a guilty look on his face, knowing Jeff was referring to the little "butt starter".

Before he could answer, I said, "Yes, turn around, and let's see if you're hiding your girlfriend in there." Then I slid to my knees beside Jeff, and said, "And let's get your pants off." I loosened Jeff's belt and un-did his pants.

Hubby attempted to stutter an explanation of why he did NOT have his "girlfriend" in his butt, but I said, "That's OK, hubby, I know you follow all the rules you're supposed to, and no one said you had to have your girlfriend in there right now. It's OK, 'cause Jenna wants to introduce you to a new girlfriend tonight. Isn't that right, Jenna?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I'm sure you'll love this girl. She's more... full-figured, let's say."

We all laughed (except for Davey, of course), and meanwhile I took Jeff's cock out and sucked it. Then I made hubby kiss Jeff's bare ass and tell him how superior Jeff was. Next I made him put his tongue right in Jeff's asshole and rim him, and say "I promise to do anything and everything you tell me to do tonight, sir, to enhance the pleasure you receive from enjoying my wife's body." Then I made him crawl over to Jenna, kiss her feet and say, "I promise to do anything and everything you tell me to do tonight, Mistress Jenna, because you deserve my respect, because I know my wife loves you, and because you've helped our marriage so much."

"Very good, Davey," she said. "Now let's put this collar and leash on you, and I'm going to make sure you are on your best behavior tonight. Because we want your wife to have a REALLY good time, don't we?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

It turned out that in addition to the butt plug, she had loaded a big purse with all kinds of toys, so she took out a collar and leash and put it on Davey, while Jeff and I made ourselves comfortable on the living room sofa. I loved snuggling up to Jeff and making out with him while we watched Jenna put on a rubber glove and lube up her finger. She put one finger, then two, then three, in my hubby's ass while he knelt in the living room and faced the sofa.

I got a wicked idea and told Jeff to sit tight, I would be right back. I went into the bathroom and got a Q-tip and some toothpaste. When I returned to the living room, I told Jeff I wanted hubby's dick to be in pain while I gave his pleasure, so I used the Q-tip to get inside hubby's chastity cage and apply some toothpaste to his silly dick. Then I squirted some toothpaste onto Jenna's gloved fingers and asked her to get it on his balls and in his ass. I watched Davey's face grimace in pain as I devoured and deep-throated Jeff's cock. Oh my god, it was hot!

I really wanted to make Jeff cum, so I told Jenna not to put the butt plug in Davey's ass until I took Jeff's load in my mouth and then transferred it to Davey's. I whispered in Jeff's ear: "Tell Davey you're gonna cum in his wife's mouth and that his wife is then gonna spit your cum in his mouth, and he better take it."

Jeff did, and hubby said, "Yes, sir." I said, "When I spit it in your mouth, don't swallow it right away. Hold it in there until I tell you to swallow it."

"Yes, dear."

I got back down on Jeff's dick, deep-throating it and gagging. My tears made my mascara run all over my cheeks, and Jeff's hands clutching my hair and pushing my head up and down made me look like a dirty whore in front of my hubby. Hahaha! The sight must have been so hot, and shocking to him. He'd never seen me act like this. I still couldn't wait to tell him plenty of guys all over Trentstown had seen what he'd never seen, even before we were married, hahaha! But again, I didn't want Jeff to know I'd been around so much.

Jeff came with loud grunts of satisfaction, and then I jumped off the sofa, grabbed Davey by the hair, pushing his head back, and spit Jeff's cum right into his mouth. When he took it all, I said, "Good boy!" and collapsed back on Jeff's lap. "OK, Jenna," I said, "Introduce my hubby to his new girlfriend."

"Gladly," she said, and lubed up the butt plug. Davey kept wincing and going "mmmmmMMMM!" in complaint, as she tried pushing it in. She kept smacking his ass and saying, "Come on, Davey, you can do it, just relax your muscles. Relax them! Come on!"

Jeff and I lounged on the sofa and laughed, watching hubby's face as he tried to please us all by accepting the huge thing in his ass. I said, "I really should have done more to try and stretch you out for this, Davey, but... oh well... hahaha."

"Doesn't matter," Jenna said. "It's goin' in. And it's gonna hurt this time, Davey, so you might as well just face that fact."

"Oh!" I said, perking up. "Since it's gonna hurt anyway, let's put some toothpaste on it." I jumped off the sofa and gleefully squirted a dab of toothpaste onto the end of the plug.

"Hahaha, your wife is BAD, Davey. She's a bad girl. I might just have to give you a hard spanking tonight for marrying such a bad, bad girl."

Jenna made two more attempts to ease the plug in, but when it got to the widest part, at the base, Davey just couldn't seem to take it. She got more testy with him about it, and Jeff said, "When I make you put that thing in at work, I'm not gonna have time for all this fuckin' around, dude."

"That's right!" Jenna said, jerking on Davey's leash. "If you don't take this all the way in, in the next 10 seconds, I'm gonna make you sit down hard on it, and it's *going* in. So take it!"

Poor hubby couldn't, so Jenna had to make good on her threat. She pulled out some cat-o-nine tails and whipped his back while she shouted at him and made him sit down hard on the butt plug. Even that method took him four or five attempts, as he grunted and groaned with a mouthful of Jeff's cum, hahaha! I loved it! I knew the toothpaste was burning in his ass, too, and when he finally got it in, his face went white and tears ran from his eyes. He looked like he might pass out, haha.

It got me hot, though, so I whipped off my skirt and panties, told hubby to swallow Jeff's cum and say, "Thank you, sir, for allowing me to eat your superior cum," and then I made Davey crawl to the sofa and lick my pussy. I loved knowing his ass was on fire from the butt plug and the toothpaste, as I grabbed his hair and rubbed my wet pussy all over his face.

Later, after showing Jeff my hubby's "bedroom", the laundry room floor, "pillow", the pissy pile of underwear, and "toilets", the two buckets - hahaha! - we all went into my bedroom, and Jenna made Davey kneel before Jeff's beautiful naked dick, which stood proudly like a soldier, as Jeff stood with his hands on his hips. She made him say, "Your dick is much better than mine, sir. Please use it to give my wife the pleasure I can't give her." As Jeff and I got busy on the bed, Jenna yanked on my hubby's leash, and made him kiss Jeff's feet, kiss his ass, lick his balls, and tongue his asshole. She kept leading him to one spot, then another, and also made him kiss my feet, my ass, and my pussy. The action was making her hot, too, so she made Davey lie on the floor, and she pulled her panties off and sat on his face, making use of my hubby's tongue.

After Jeff came inside me, Jenna pulled on hubby's leash again, and brought him over to first clean off Jeff's cock by sucking it. Davey was not expecting to have to put DICK in his mouth, hahaha! So he kinda resisted, just as a reflex, but right away Jenna said, "Don't pull your head back, did you just try and pull your head away!? Get your fucking mouth on Jeff's dick right now! Do it! Get it in your mouth, you're gonna suck that superior dick and get it clean! Don't you fuckin' pull away from me." Hubby grimaced as he took Jeff's dick in his mouth, and sucked it clean. Then Jenna led his face down to my pussy and said, "All right, now clean that superior cum out of your wife's pussy. You're gonna lick and suck her pussy and swallow every drop of that cum."

Later, I made hubby crawl into the kitchen with me and Jeff and Jenna. I showed Jeff our calendar and said, "This is where we mark down the earliest date Davey might be allowed out of his little penis cage to squirt his slimy goo. And of course, when he does, I make him eat it all up, hahaha! As you can see, the last time he got out was about... hmm... almost seven weeks ago. And as you see here, he has a couple more weeks to go. He got two months for being all nosey and going in to your office to ask you why I was there. Poking his nose into things that are NONE OF HIS BUSINESS!! Anyway, this [pointing to a date] shows the EARLIEST date he might be allowed out of his little cage there. When that date comes, he's still not allowed to say anything to me, or ask me to unlock him. So I was thinking maybe on that date, he could come and ask YOU for permission to squirt his slimy goo. What do you think? And of course if you didn't think he should be allowed, or if you thought he should wait longer, that would be totally up to you..."

"I think that's a GREAT idea," Jeff said. "So then what if I said yes? What would happen then?"

"Well... I don't know, what do you think, Jenna?"

"Well," she said, "Then I think he should also check with me to make sure *I* think it's OK. I'll give you my number, Davey, so you can call me and ask very nicely, and very respectfully - which I'm sure you will, you've done it before - if I think it's OK for you to squirt your slimy goo and eat it all up. That's IF Jeff has agreed, of course. Then I can tell Mandy and we'll arrange it."

"So, Jeff," I said, "if you say no, then you can just tell Davey he can ask again in... you know, a week, or two, or a month, or whatever you want. So Davey, kiss Jeff's feet and thank him for being willing to be the person you can go to, to ask permission to be let out of your penis cage long enough to squirt your silly little pee-pee-goo and eat it all."

Davey kissed Jeff's feet and said, "Thank you... sir for, um... being the person... agreeing to be the person I can go to... to ask permission to ... um ... be let out of my penis cage... to squirt my... silly little pee-pee-goo... and... eat it all."

This was great! Now I wouldn't have to think about my hubby's stupid dick at all until Jenna told me we had to take care of that little chore. Now hubby would first have to go to *Jeff*! His direct supervisor at work, who fucks his wife! Hahahaha! And then, IF he said yes, he'd still have to ask Evil Bridesmaid Jenna. Ohhh, man! I love my friends!

One day the next week, I went down to Feedler and surprised Davey at work. He looked up from his desk, and there I was, standing in front of him. I waited a moment to see if he would say hello (thereby breaking a rule, hahaha). He didn't. He just looked at me. (Such a good hubby.) I said, "You know Matt?"

"Yes, dear."

"Take me to him."

"Yes, dear."

Matt was a loose end I wanted tied up once and for all. I needed to make sure Matt knew his "bro" was totally controlled by his "hoe" wife, and accepted it. He has some kind of accounting job at Feedler, and has his own office. Davey and I stepped into it, and I said, "Matt... do you have a moment?"

"Sure," he said. "Come on in."

I closed the door behind us, and took a seat. Then I said to Davey, "Hubby. I want you to show Matt what's underneath your pants."

He said, "Yes, dear," but Matt said, "Whoa! Wait a minute. Ummm..."

"Oh, it's OK," I said. "I just want-"

Matt interrupted me, holding up his hands, saying, "Heyyy... uhhh... I've already heard that you guys are... kinda kinky... OK? And that's cool. Whatever floats your boat, you know... But I don't wanna see what's under David's pants..."

"You don't want to see how I've got his dick locked up, and make him wear panties?"

Matt put his hand on his forehead, and said, "Oh my god. I wish I could un-hear that."

I laughed. "OK," I said. "Never mind, Davey, keep your pants on. But tell Matt how much you love your wife, even though she never allows you to have sex with her."

Right away Davey said, "I love my wife with all my heart, even though she never lets me have sex with her."

"Thaaaat's wonderful," Matt said. "That's ... that's just great... OK... are we done here?"

I shrugged and said, "Yeah, I guess so. So you've heard we're kinky, huh? Who have you heard it from? Jeff?"

"Well, news travels fast here. Pretty much everyone has talked about it at one time or another."

"So you know Jeff and I have fucked? And everyone here knows Davey is married to a slut?"

"Um... if that's how you wanna put it, yeah. Everyone knows."

I grinned from ear to ear and said, "Excellent! Ya hear that, Davey? All your co-workers know you married a slut."

"Yes, dear," he said.

"OK, Matt. Thank you, hun. We'll get out of your hair. Come on, Davey." As I got to the door, I said, "Oh, and, uh... if you ever wanna go out some time, just let my husband know. And he'll let me know." Hahaha. I just said that to embarrass Davey some more. But I knew what was up. There was no way Matt was gonna do that. He'd found I was too slutty for him, which is fine. As long as Matt knew to stay away from my husband and not to try and interfere with my marriage by turning my husband against me. Now I knew for sure I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore.

Looking at his computer screen, and not me, Matt just said, "So noted," as we walked out.

12