Eviline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mentally shrugged. I'd got laid and the sex had been fabulous. I didn't really expect to see her again though. She could do much better than me. I went to the bathroom to wash and shave. As I started to lather my face I found a sore spot on my neck. Looking carefully in the mirror I could see a couple of red weals on my neck. 'Damn!' I thought, 'she bit me when we came.' I didn't really think anything about it and by mid-day the marks had faded. All through that day and the next I couldn't get Lynn out of my mind. My cock ached for her, my body tingled with the memory of her touch.

I few days later I was aching so much for Lynn that I did something rather silly. I drove into town in the evening and, as darkness fell, I re-traced my steps from the club, just to help me remember my meeting with her. As I walked down the street where I'd first come across Lynn it was obvious that it was totally deserted. There was no one in the street. Even so, I had an odd feeling that someone was watching me. I peered into the shadows, no darker shadows lurked there. I reached the lamp-post where I'd found her. I looked up and down the street as far as I could see - empty, deserted. I looked down at the lamp-post. The faintest rustle behind me, a firm grip on my shoulder.

"We meet again." Said Lynn's voice in my ear.

Needless to say, I jumped about eighteen inches into the air, or rather I would have done had her grip not held me to the ground. Needless to say she laughed her silvery laugh. I was being laughed at, but I didn't mind.

"Lynn. I'm so glad to see you again. You scared me half to death though. What are you doing here?"

"Nice to get your blood pumping, Paul. Take me home."

I did, of course, and she was wonderful, enthralling, exhilarating. Next morning though, she was gone. A note on the pillow said she'd call me. And my neck had a sore spot, which faded by midday.

That evening the phone rang.

'I'm coming over. I'll be there in 30 minutes.' Said Lynn's voice over the phone.

I had hardly had time to say 'great' before she put the phone down. I was ecstatic, elated, over-joyed. I actually whooped and hollered "Yes, Yes, Yes!" several times before I got a grip. The next twenty minutes were spent tidying up feverishly and then a quick five minute shower. I was in my dressing gown when the door-bell rang. I opened the door and Lynn swept in, head high. She headed straight for the bedroom.

'Wait here until I call you.'

After a few minutes wait, I was just about hopping from foot to foot, she called me in. This time she was already lying naked on the bed.

'Take off your gown' she said. I did so and then 'And that cross, I told you I didn't like it.' This was said in a chillingly cold tone.

I must have looked startled and perhaps a little hurt, for Lynn laughed her silvery laugh and said. 'Now come here and make love with me.' Even so, I never wore that cross again until our relationship was over.

Again the sex was brilliant, she had several orgasms and we finished by climaxing together. Next morning she was gone again before I awoke. Again there was a note on the pillow. It said the same as before, just in different words. Again I had a sore spot on my neck, another bite.

That set the pattern of the next five weeks. Lynn would tell me she was coming over three, maybe four times a week. Even though I was out some evenings she never got it wrong, I was always available when she said she was coming over. I soon realised we weren't making love (despite what she had said) we were fucking, but she was the best fuck I'd ever had. I'm an average guy and here was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen fucking my brains out three or four times a week. I reckoned I'd never get this lucky again so I wasn't about to start complaining. I will admit that there were two things that bothered me but not much. Just little niggles at the edges so to speak. Firstly, she was always gone when I woke up. Now, I'm usually an early riser, so that surprised me. The second thing is that I was always left with a sore spot on my neck where I'd gotten a love-bite from her when we were in the throes of our simultaneous orgasms. Mind you, if that was the price I had to pay for fucking her - so be it!

Then I got sick. I became lethargic. I couldn't take exercise. I even put Lynn off, telling her that I was ill and didn't want to risk her catching anything from me. I went to my Doctor and he ran a battery of tests on me. A week after my first visit, the Surgery rang to tell me to make an appointment to see the Doctor. That told me something was wrong, of course.

"I've got your test results." The Doc. when I went into his consulting room, "you're anaemic."

"You've got to be kidding!"

"No. You are. Your red cell count is dangerously low. I don't know why yet, so I'm running some more tests."

More blood was taken and I was even booked in to have a bone marrow sample taken (which I was really looking forward to). However, before that happened the surgery called me in again. By this time I was already feeling much better, back to my old self in fact.

'I owe you an apology." My Doctor said, "the second set of blood tests show that your red cell count is within normal parameters. I think the lab messed up the first test. I'm giving you a clean bill of health, unless you think otherwise.'

'No, I'm fine. I was feeling awful the week before last, but I feel back to normal now.'

'It was probably just a virus. If it happens again though, don't hesitate to see me.'

That night Lynn called me. 'You are better now?'

'Yes, I'm fine.'

'I'm coming over.'

I was exhilarated at the thought of seeing and fucking her again. Once I'd started to get better, Lynn had never been out of my thoughts and I'd wanted her every day. Now I knew I was well again I couldn't wait. The doorbell rang and I let her in. I grabbed her and would have screwed her then and there on the floor hall except that she pushed me away with that surprising strength of hers.

"No. I want to make love with you in the bedroom. It's been while, I want tonight to be special. You may take my coat."

I did. Lynn was wearing a silky blouse and a mid-thigh length skirt. I could already tell from the way her nipples dimpled her blouse that she was bra-less and I wondered if she had knickers on. Lynn kicked off her shoes and led me to the bedroom. Once inside she closed the door and turned to me putting her hand on my chest to stop me as I reached for her again. Without a word she started to un-button my shirt and helped me to shrug it off, running her hands down my back as she did so. Her touch was electric and made me gasp. Then she started to kiss my chest, working her way down until she reached my trousers. She knelt and skilfully she undid the buckle and slid my trousers down to my ankles. She moved her head lower and nuzzled at my cock and balls through the material of my underpants. My dick hardened immediately. Her hands slid to the sides of my briefs, there was a tearing sound as she ripped them from my body and, almost simultaneously she sucked my cock deep into her mouth. I moaned with pleasure as she swirled her tongue around my dick. She withdrew me from her mouth with a faint 'plop' and started to lick my cock with her tongue, broad wide strokes from its base to its tip, sending shivers of pleasure through my body, all the while staring up into my eyes whilst I stared down, mesmerised by what she was doing. She slipped me back into her mouth, instantly I felt the suction as she sucked her cheeks inwards. She worked me hard, remorselessly driving me to ejaculate in her mouth, which I did, groaning as I shot my load into her.

'That was sexy.' I said. Lynn rose gracefully to her feet.

'Good. Now undress me.'

I knew that I'd have to match her effort with me. I wanted to make this a bit special for her, too, it seemed only fair to return the compliment. I moved to stand behind her. I reached around her and and started to stroke her breasts and belly through the silky material. I felt her nipples harden under my hands and a flutter in her hard belly muscles. Using only my sense of touch, I started to un-button her blouse from the waist up, caressing her cool skin and up onto her breasts. I gently pinched her nipples, then harder, just as she liked it. I swept my hands up over her shoulders, slipping her blouse from her so that it hung down from her waist. She laughed a silvery laugh of pleasure as I started to kiss down her back, whilst still fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples. I knelt behind her and ran my hands down her flanks and managed to undo her skirt. Both it and her blouse fell to the floor leaving her naked. Lynn neatly stepped out of her skirt and I threw her garments aside. I ran my hands over her hips and down onto her pussy. She was wet. I started to play with her clit and lips whilst kissing her ass. As I did so, Lynn slowly straddled her legs, then bent forwards, giving me a view of her pussy with its blood-red inner lips. I knew what she wanted me to do. I put my tongue into her as far as I could and lapped at her. I continued to lap whilst rubbing her clit with my fingers until she came, shaking with the power of it, her breath hissing between her lips. She straightened and moved to kneel on the bed, her ass towards me, her legs spread. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"Fuck me." She commanded.

I almost started to protest that I wouldn't be able to, so soon after cumming, but as if in response to her command I felt my dick stiffen. I moved behind her and thrust into her. I fucked her hard, pounding into her. I'd missed fucking her and I was determined to fuck all the frustration out of myself. Lynn must have felt the same way, because I could feel her trembling as she built to another orgasm. She howled out again, that same almost in-human cry she made on occasion, and I felt her cunt spasm around me as she came. She wound down and I was almost about to come myself, I could feel the tingle at the bottom of my cock.

"Stop."

The level of command in her voice, quietly though she'd spoken, was enough to stop me in my tracks. She pulled herself off me and turned around. She must have seen my startled and perhaps slightly hurt expression.

"Don't look like that, Paul. I just like to watch when you cum in me."

So saying she lay down on her back and slowly bent and raised her legs until they lay up on her shoulders. Then she spread her legs out wide. Her pussy opened like a flower and her tunnel lay open to my slack-jawed gaze.

"Have me like this."

I all but dived between her legs. I was on fire for her. I drove my cock into her open hole until my balls were squashed against her ass. Her legs crossed over my back, her hands gripped my ass and she urged me to fuck her and fuck her, pushing and pulling at me with her arms, bucking her hips to meet my thrusts. As I climaxed she was kissing and nibbling my neck and I felt her orgasm join mine.

I awoke on my own the next morning to a note on the pillow and damn! Yes, she'd bitten me again.

That week and for the next few, she came over three, four, times a week. We would have fantastic sex , or I would anyway, I suppose I shouldn't speak for her, but she sure seemed to enjoy it!, go to sleep together and she'd be gone in the morning. I still thought a sore neck was a small price to pay. One time I'd asked her why she left so early. She answered without answering that with her 'lifestyle a very early start was essential.'

Then I started to feel ill again, my lethargy returned. I went back to the Doctor. More blood tests. The surgery called me in for the results.

'This time I am certain you are anaemic. I had two separate labs run tests just to make sure.' The Doctor said. 'I'm going to run more tests. We need to get to the bottom of this.'

'Hold on. I think I may have an idea about the cause. Will you give me a week's grace and I'll see if I can't sort it myself.'

'Tell me what you think it is then.'

'Sorry, I can't explain to you just yet. Call I a lifestyle issue. You can go in for more blood-letting in a week. But meanwhile I'd be grateful if you'd sign me off sick this week, though.'

He laughed. 'O.k. Paul. On your head be it, though.'

A hideous feeling was growing in my mind. I scarcely wanted to name it. I am a rational, thinking, human being. This was out of the stuff of legend.

When Lynn next rang, I told her I was ill and couldn't see her. She did not sound surprised. She said she'd call in two weeks.

I wasn't quite as ill as the last time, so I made my way to the main town Library, quizzed the librarians and collected a stack of books. The subject of my study was Vampires. By the end of the day, conclusions were forming in my mind, not withstanding some contradictions in the literature, and I was terrified. As I started putting the pieces together, all the evidence pointed to the impossible fact the Lynn was a vampire. Her pale cool skin, her amazing strength. She'd once easily pinned me down. I'd broken free a few seconds later, but had she in fact just let go? Her photophobia, she hated bright lights. Her dislike, or was it fear, of the cross I had worn. The fact that in the throes of passion she always bit me and that I'd twice developed 'anaemia' after seeing her consistently for a few weeks. Was it anaemia, or had she drained my blood? I was also worried by the accounts that indicated that sometimes the bite of a vampire turned the victim into a vampire as well. Recounting events carefully brought other pointers to mind. What had made three fit, strong young men flee from her before I'd arrived on the scene. They hadn't been just running away, they'd been running scared. How had she got into the middle of that empty street the second time I'd 'found' her without me seeing her coming? Why did she always leave before day-break and never arrive until after dark? Why did she always evade questions about where she lived and what she did? Why was I never allowed into the bathroom if she was there? She was anything but shy, so that wasn't it; but it was the only room in the flat with a mirror.

I kept trying to make the evidence fit other hypothesis. Vampires were just the creation of fantasy, weren't they? But no matter how I tried, I could not escape the conclusion that Lynn was a vampire. The only odd thing was that she hadn't killed me. But perhaps she'd realised that she could 'tap' her victims rather in the manner in which a rubber farmer taps latex from his trees. That way she'd get more blood from her victims, not less. However, I had no doubt in my own mind that I'd be a dead man if she found out that I knew. I wondered if, in the end, she did kill. That opened a new line of research and I scoured the archives for reports of unexplained deaths of males. I found quite a few. The information was very scarce, but I wondered. I noted that one reporter for a national paper had filed stories on several of the deaths. I phoned him.

'Hello, is that Jim Carpenter.'

'Yes, speaking. And you are?'

'My name is Steve Rogers. I would like to ask you if you could tell me anything about several deaths. The names of the victims are...' I reeled of the names from a list I'd written down.

There was several second's silence.

'Are you in Town, Steve?"

'Yes.'

'Meet me at the King's Head, on Bankside in twenty minutes. Mine's a pint of Worthington's by the way. Let the barman know who you are, he'll direct me to you.'

His pint was sat beside me when he came over. Jim plonked himself down and drained his pint quickly.

'Well, what do you want to know?'

'Were there any unusual features about the cases?'

He laughed mirthlessly. 'Yup. It had the Police bothered to hell and back. I only found out by accident and I had to promise not to report it.'

'Well?'

He looked at me slyly. 'Another pint first. I don't want to talk about this at all, and certainly not stone cold sober!'

I got his pint. He downed it swiftly.

'O.k. Here's the freaky stuff. None of the stiffs, at least the three I know about, had any blood in their bodies and they had puncture marks on their necks. In the end they were recorded as drugs over-doses, death by mis-adventure or other excuses. Police forensics found nothing on them, or in their properties, at all. Not a print, not a hair, not a skin cell that wasn't theirs. At least, they found nothing human that wasn't theirs. And yet, in some cases it was obvious that they'd not died alone. The cops were freaked out I tell you - and I'm talking hard-bitten murder squad guys who've seen it all. And that freaked me out. That's all I've got and I'm outta here."

I could feel myself going cold as he talked. He turned to look at me.

"Christ! This all means something to you doesn't it? You poor bastard!" Another humourless grin. "Good luck, you'll probably need it." So saying, he was gone.

I was now convinced. If I didn't want to end up like the other guys, I could see only one possibility. I made my preparations. I bought a piece of timber and fashioned it into a stake with a very sharp point. I got some holy water from my local Church. I told the Priest I liked to anoint myself whenever I went in or out of my flat. I got a curious stare, but I also got the water. I anointed the stake, not me. I also nailed my cross onto the stake. I did not use garlic. I did not want to alert Lynn - if she realised I knew, I was a dead man. I wondered if it was murder to 'kill' someone who was not alive but not dead, merely un-dead. To hide the smell of the stake I unnecessarily replaced some skirting-board in my bedroom. Then I hid the stake just under the bed - and waited for Lynn to call.

All the while I rehearsed what I was going to do in my mind. There was one moment when I believed her guard was down. Just after she orgasmed, she always seemed relaxed, un-aware, vulnerable. That was to be my moment. But to do this, I knew that I'd have to avoid being ensnared by her. Instead of being swept up in passion and desire I'd have to keep cool and not let her know. At least I now knew I wasn't fucking a real woman, I was fucking an un-dead non-human. That did a lot to temper my desire for her.

She called. She came over. When I opened the door and saw her standing there she looked so radiantly beautiful and desirable that I had to forcibly remind myself of who and what 'she' was. She led me to the bedroom and we fucked. I won't bore you with the details, but part of my mind was aware that it was as exhilarating as ever; the rest of my mind was cold, chilled with my purpose. She came with me inside her, biting my neck, and as she relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss, I acted. I shifted my position and changed the rhythm of my movements inside her - nothing suspicious in that - picked up the stake, reared above her and drove it with all my strength towards her breast. Her eyes snapped out. Time for me slowed right down, everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. The change in her was terrifying , beyond anything I could have imagined. What happened must have taken place in less than a second, yet it still seems like a long time to me. I saw her eyes, the pupils now red vertical slits glaring at me. Her mouth opened in a feral snarl revealing the long pointed canines, still stained with my blood. Her hands, the fingers tipped with talons, snapped towards the stake so fast I knew she would grip it before I could drive it into her. I knew I was dead. Then light glinted off the cross on the stake. Her expression changed in an instant to one of total fear, her hands jerked away from the stake as if they'd been burnt. Next moment, the stake pierced her breast. I felt it grate past the ribs and penetrate deep into her. A gigantic flash of light filled the room. I was hurled up and away from the bed. I must have hit my head on something, because I remember nothing more until I came to, lying in a heap on the floor. I checked myself over for injuries, but apart from an impressive lump on my head and some dried blood on my chest I was fine. I looked around the room. The bedroom window seemed to have been forced wide open in the blast, the curtains, half torn down , were dangling out through the opening fluttering forlornly in the breeze. There was no other damage I could see. Steeling myself, I sat up and looked at the bed. There was nothing there. No body, nothing. Just the stake, rammed through the sheet and mattress. I'd expected a body, perhaps a pile of ash; but there was nothing, nothing at all. I noticed a faint, faint smell of burning. Pulling myself up to the bed I saw that the surface of the stake was slightly charred. Just a thin film of carbon on the surface, hardly noticeable. I slumped back with relief. I hadn't really thought about how I would dispose of the body and at least now I didn't have to. Then a new fear arose in my mind. Without some evidence, could I be sure I'd destroyed her? Was the window and curtain evidence of her hurried escape into the night? Was my life now in mortal peril? I felt a twinge in my neck. I put my hand to it and it came away bloody. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Blood oozed slowly from twin punctures in my neck. I wiped it and my chest clean with a flannel, and then put a plaster over the wound. It's never fully healed by the way. That's why I have a plaster on my neck to this day.