Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

My other hand went back to the inside of my sister's thigh. Jackie was fighting the urge to raise her hands, even as she opened her legs. My sister tried to open herself as far as possible to what she hoped would be my probing fingers. By now, her pussy lips were wet and open, begging for attention.

Mom was feeding Jackie her nipple just as I slapped my sister's pussy. I wasn't in a good position to hit her hard or at the right angle, but I got enough of her pussy to make an impact. Her hands came up and she bit down.

"Do not move your hands."

Jackie made a noise of frustration as she returned her hands to her sides. Mom had given a little yelp when Jackie bit down, but it was more shock than anything. Mom went back to feeding her nipples to Jackie, who slurped and sucked and bit them. I pulled Jackie's legs up to give myself better access.

The small of her back was against my thigh, but her ass was no longer on my lap. My forearm was behind my sister's knees, bending her in half. I began a slow torture of Jackie's ass and pussy. The women in my life were used to me coming at them hard and fast. They seemed to plan for this. This was something new for my sister, and she began to squirm almost immediately.

I pinched her pussy lips, pulled them out and pulled them open. I rubbed and pinched her clit roughly. I spread her pussy open with my fingers. Her pussy was wet and open, and I was in a much better position when I slapped my hand down hard on her pussy.

My hand made good contact, and the smack on her clit sent a shock wave through her. Her hands flew up again. She yelped. I said it again. Very slowly this time.

"Do not move your hands."

Once again, I could see the frustration of not being able to move her hands wash over my sister. If she had been restrained, the choice would be easy, but I was making her restrain herself. I inserted a finger up to my knuckle.

I finger fucked my sister agonizingly slowly, stopping to pinch her lips and clit. I repeated this over and over until she wiggled under my hand and her breath caught. She was trying hard to get me to fuck her faster. Instead, I spread my fingers and fucked her pussy with my index finger and her ass with my thick middle finger.

I'm not sure how the women did it, but their asses were always clean. In addition, my finger slipped right in, as though she had prepared herself for her ass to be used by lubing it even before she knew I would be using it. Once again, I fucked her holes together slowly, all the way in and all the way out.

It was all foreplay. Jackie was ready to be fucked hard and cum for me, but nothing I did would take her over the edge. I was slow and deliberate, going back and forth. I finger fucked one hole, then the other, then both together, always slow, letting my fingers work all the way in and all the way back out.

I rubbed her pussy lips and clit slowly, and pinched her everywhere. I took a pussy lip between my thumb and forefinger, pulling it out and twisting my hand until I heard her gasp. I had to tell her twice more to keep her hands at her sides.

Mom had been busy this entire time. She sucked Jackie's nipples, pulled on them and twisted them. Jackie was kissed over and over, and had mom's tits presented to to her mouth to suck, lick and bite. I looked at mom and some unspoken signal passed between us.

Mom positioned herself over my sister's face. She took Jackie's ankles and pulled them down and spread them wide apart. Then she lowered her pussy to Jackie's waiting tongue. Just as Jackie began to lick, I slapped her pussy hard.

Once, twice, and again, and again, and again. No one was counting. Jackie's ankles were nearly in a position to be earmuffs. Her ass cheeks were positioned perfectly for a hard spanking, and I obliged. I slapped her pussy, her ass and the backs of her thighs over and over. Even I lost count after the first few hard smacks.

I watched her ass turn crimson, and I could make out the shape of my fingers, hot and red on her ass. Her moaning and panting was muffled as mom ground her pussy on Jackie's face. Not content to be licked, mom worked her clit over my sister's nose and mouth until she was gritting her teeth.

"Permission?"

I smiled and said nothing for a long minute. Mom was on the verge; every second that she couldn't release was agony for her. I finally nodded and mom had an exquisite orgasm on her daughter's face, grinding and letting out a long moan. It seemed to go on and on, and Jackie was gasping for air when mom finally lifted her pussy off of Jackie's mouth and nose.

In the meantime, I had gone to two fingers, and was lazily fucking my sister's pussy again. Jackie was managing to keep her hands at her sides, although she nearly lifted them when mom was aggressively riding her face. Her hands, however, were working furiously, opening and flexing, fingers spread wide apart and quickly closing into white knuckle fists.

I don't have a pussy, but I'm told that it is two or three times more sensitive than a cock. I couldn't imagine having my cock and balls sucked and fondled for over an hour without cumming. Don't get me wrong, I've had sessions that lasted a long time, but there were breaks here and there. I gave Jackie no pauses, except for her spankings. Her pussy and ass were being constantly manipulated by my fingers.

My fingers were soaked, and I could feel my sister trying to make me move faster. She was pressing forward, trying to shove my fingers hard in her. She tried to get more pressure on my fingers as they played over her clit. She desperately wanted the release of a hard orgasm, and I denied her.

I've read stories in my research of slaves so well trained that they shared a word with their masters. This word, when spoken to them, would trigger an immediate and powerful orgasm. Just the word, no stimulation of any kind. Some masters got a thrill by showing off this power at parties, and some enjoyed whispering the word in public or at social gatherings.

I looked down at Jackie, wondering what it would be like to train her to this degree. I have to admit, I got a thrill at the idea of whispering a word to her in public, watching her trying to retain her composure as her pussy got suddenly wet. I could imagine calling her on the phone and speaking the word, catching her completely off guard cheering at a football game or shopping at the mall. I smiled to myself.

I decided to make her cum, but without permission. I knew I didn't have to take her far. Mom had again lowered her pussy to Jackie's lips, and my sister licked between her gasps as I began fucking her more vigorously. While my two fingers now plowed into her hot pussy, I rubbed my thumb over her clit.

Mom saw what I was up to, and kept Jackie's mouth busy. My sister would have no chance to ask for permission. Mom pulled Jackie's legs down and apart until she was bent like a pretzel. My right hand was fucking my sister hard, and I caught a nipple between the fingers of my left hand and squeezed. Jackie let out a scream into mom's pussy.

Mom rose up, but still held my sister's ankles. Jackie's face was red and strained as my assault on her pussy continued. She let her breath out in a whoosh and her fingers closed into a tight fist as her entire body was racked by orgasm. It took several minutes for her to regain any composure. She was smiling. I slapped her ass hard, but I couldn't slap that smile off her face.

She knew that she had cum without permission and she didn't care. She would have faced any punishment at that point. I decided to address this violation at a later time and slipped out from under her. Mom gave me a quizzical look and I shook my head. She continued to hold Jackie open as I lined up my cock.

I plunged my cock into my sister all the way to my balls. There was no resistance, unusual for her. Most of these things don't register at the time. I review my actions later, and only then catch some things that are out of character for the women. I was fully inside Jackie. My sister gasped, but held onto the grin that now looked more crazy than orgasmic.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I didn't need her permission or encouragement. She never spoke this way, even in heat. This too, was not Jackie, but it didn't hit me at the time. I fucked my hard cock into her wet pussy over and over, hard and fast. Every time we came together in a wet slap, she let out a little noise.

Slap. Fully into her, feeling my balls slap her ass.

"Oh,"

Drawing all the way out and slamming back in.

"Ah. Yes."

And on and on it went. I wish I could say it was a long fuck, but it wasn't. It was hard and fast and lasted just a few minutes. Jackie seemed disappointed when she was suddenly empty. I pushed my body forward, and before she could even respond, I was unloading my seed on her face.

I'm not sure if my sister ever had a facial before, but I suspect not. She seemed genuinely shocked when my cum hit her. She opened her mouth, not to receive me, but to say something, and the second jet of cum went right in. Her eyes opened wide and she made kind of a gurgling sound.

The last of it was a dribble, but my sister now had cum from her nose to her tits. There were wet spots and drips all over the top of her body, and I could see the cum in her mouth. Mom had a surprised look on her face, and looked from Jackie to me.

"Wow. That was hot."

A flat statement. Before my sister could find a tiny bit of realization or recovery, my mom released her legs and positioned herself face to face with the cum covered face. I sat back and smiled. Mom kissed Jackie, licked her face and kissed her again. Jackie got enough composure back to return her mother's kisses, and they licked and kissed and shared my cum between them.

Their faces were eventually clean. Wet, but clean of all traces of semen. Mom gestured Jackie to me. My sister blinked as though she didn't comprehend. Mom snatched Jackie up by the hair and positioned her mouth about an inch from my soft cock. Jackie finally got the message. She had been trained for this, but had lost herself in the moment. My sister leaned forward to take my cock into her mouth.

"Don't move your hands."

My sister had forgotten herself yet again, although I then wasn't sure where her hands had been during the fuck or the face clean up. I had forgotten to notice, but now I smiled as her hands went back to her sides and she worked me fully into her mouth. She understood and sucked me not to arouse me, but to clean our combined juices from my cock and balls. This was a matter of respect to dad, and he taught it to the females. Since I was now the head of the family, some old rules were still in force and effect. Others were purely my own.

I released Jackie to shower and get herself together before she went home. She kissed me long and hard before she left. I whispered a warning to her, with a promise that I would be calling her back soon to answer for a few things. If I checked her panties, I'm sure I would have found them wet at my words.

The next morning, Wednesday, I fucked mom before I went to work. This started a three day stretch of intensity at work, long hours and very little down time between projects, meetings and paperwork. I left early and came home late every day. Mom made herself available as usual, but I had no desire. Knowing that I was off the next day was enough to put in her less than subtle request for my attention.

I took the journal with me into the bathroom and started the shower. After reviewing my last few sessions with mom, I stepped in the shower and let the water play over me, letting my mind wander over my options. I was having fun, but this was sometimes more like work. Keeping four women satisfied and disciplined took more energy than I had.

I knew I needed help, and I was beginning to realize why dad had brought other men into his world from time to time. It satisfied not just his fantasies, and probably mom's as well, but gave him options that lessened the demands on him. I got out of the shower and dried off.

The bedroom was empty. Typically, mom would be on her knees, naked, giving me a choice of items to use on her as punishment. I could smell something cooking and knew that mom was giving me the options of food or sex or punishment. I hadn't eaten for hours, and appreciated the choices.

I came out to the kitchen naked. Mom was in a short robe, pink satin and lace. It was short and untied. Her tits swayed as she moved. Mom has an instinct for things, and she had opened a bottle of good wine. There was a generous glass on the counter. She put a platter in front of me. I smiled when I saw it.

I had made a comment the week before. I paused while flipping through channels to watch the end of a cooking show. I had made a casual comment about the show, and mom had picked up on it. The platter was filled with tapas, a wide variety of hot and cold appetizers. The volume said she had worked on this for a long time, probably all day. There were twenty or more different items, and at least five of each.

I took a sip of wine and began to try different things. Mom smiled at me and pulled out a pot. I held my hand up.

"Just this."

She said nothing, but smiled again and replaced the cookware. I gestured, and she came around the counter, letting the robe slide off of her shoulders. She knelt between my legs as I ate and drank, sucking my cock and balls. I had to hold myself back a few times. She nearly had me filling her mouth with cum.

I watched her suck me. She was a small, short woman, and I was right between her comfort zones. The stools at our kitchen counter were at a height that she could suck me kneeling or standing, but either would require some effort. In her current position, she had to take my cock in her hand and point it straight toward her mouth.

This alone was enough to warrant punishment. The rules to this activity were clear. A hand job was a hand job and a blow job was a blow job and these two events did not overlap. If you used your hands when giving head, you were one of two things; inept or lazy, and neither was tolerated in this world. True, she only used her hands to guide me when I slipped from her mouth, but I still considered it a violation.

"Rope."

Mom let my wet cock slip from her mouth and started to stand.

"I did not tell you to get up."

She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled off toward the bedroom. She returned a few minutes later in the same fashion, a coil of rope in her teeth. As I took the rope, I saw a slight wiggle of her ass, an obvious sign of excited anticipation.

"Stand. Hands up."

I wound a length of rope around her waist. I grabbed a handful of hair and dragged her to the center of the room. I had discovered that when dad built this room, he had done a few clever things. First, the house never seemed cold, even though the floor was stone and the room was huge, with high ceilings.

The pipes under the stones were fed by a boiler device in the basement. The hot water kept the floor, and as a result the entire room warm. Dad had also concealed two drains under the floor. The floor could be hosed down and the water would just vanish. Third, he had made some stones removable. Under these stones were eye bolts embedded in concrete. I removed two of the stones and tied mom's ankles wide apart.

I tied her hands behind her back at the wrists and elbows. I snaked a rope through the circle of rope I had tied around her waist, removed another stone, and tied her, bent forward, to another eye bolt.I pulled her hair up and tied a piece of twine around her hair. I wound a rope through the ropes around her wrists and elbows and fed the rope through one of the ceiling beams.

I tied a loop at the end of the rope and let it hang loose. Then I pulled on it so that her arms were drawn up. She was on tiptoes when I looped the twine through the rope loop. Mom's hair was tied to her arms. If she dropped from standing on tiptoes or tried to drop her arms, it would pull her head up and back by her hair. Being bent forward at the waist, her face was exactly at cock level for me, and I tested this by shoving my cock in her mouth.

After a few strokes, I withdrew and went back to work. I picked out six heavy clips. Mom was straining, but excited. Her nipples were hard, hanging down and swaying with every breath. I shoved two fingers in her pussy to test ny observation, finding her wet and open. I added a third finger and finger fucked her for a few minutes.

I attached a clip to each nipple. I then tied a piece of twine to each clip. I pulled the twine forward, looped them over her shoulders and pulled tight. She let out a gasp when her nipples were drawn forward. I looped the twine through the rope loop and tied them off. Now, dropping her feet or hands would not just pull her hair, but her nipples as well.

I attached clips to her pussy lips, front and back. Once again, I tied twine to each clip. It took some winding, around her thighs and through ropes, to finally twist the four individual twines into a rope that traveled from the ropes at the small of her back up to the rope loop. Once again, I pulled the twine tight before tying it off.

Mom's pussy lips were spread wide, nipples pulled forward and head pulled back, all counterbalanced by a rope tied to her arms. I stepped back and admired my handiwork. Her mouth, ass and pussy were at the perfect level to be used. She couldn't turn her head or even rest for a moment without causing herself pain in her pussy lips and nipples.

I could see just that. Mom causing herself pain. At first, I thought she was testing her bonds, but it was clear that after the third time she moved that she was actually forcing her own pussy lips apart and pulling on her nipples.

"Hold this."

I said it as I shoved a large thick dildo roughly in her ass. Once i pushed the head in, I pushed until only an inch showed. There had to be at least eight inches of thick rubber in her. A combination of sounds left her, kind of a groan and a gasp and a silent scream of pleasure and pain.

I went to her head and she opened her mouth to accept me.

"Don't move."

I said it even as my cock went into her mouth. I didn't want to be sucked, I wanted to fuck her mouth, and that is exactly what I did. I held her head and shoved my cock into her mouth over and over. She drooled and gasped for air before she regained enough composure to breathe through her nose. Sometimes, it was hard to remember that this tiny tight forty something was my mother, and this was one of those times.

She jerked and thrashed as my cock went into her over and over. I thought she would rip her own nipples and pussy lips off. It was clear that her movements were exaggerated. She was pulling against the ropes and twine herself, and through her efforts, they had loosened some. She felt the slack, and moved herself to regain the tightness and pulling at her most sensitive parts.

I released her face and walked around behind her. Mom was panting, trying to catch her breath. I looked between her legs and saw something I had never noticed before. Her clit was rigid, engorged and standing straight out between her spread pussy lips. I grabbed her there between my finger and thumb and pinched hard.

A bolt of pain shot through her that I could nearly feel. It was like a jolt of electricity, and this time, she did let out a scream. My hand was suddenly wet, and I realized she had actually squirted, probably for the first time in her life, cumming hard on my fingers. I let go and rubbed my fingers roughly over her clit, continuing her orgasm until it looked like her body was going to give out and her legs were going to turn to rubber.

Somehow, using my own belt made things feel more personal. I doubled it over and stepped back. The first slap resounded through the room with a loud crack. Mom wasn't expecting it and let out another little scream. By now, her arms and wrists were burning, and her ass was catching up fast. I hit her again.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers