Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rahul bowed his head in the way of answering her.

As soon as Shobha saw her son bow his head, she slid across and pushing her back she wedged her body on to his chest and lifting her head up said 'please'.

Rahul was wonderstruck by this act. Feeing his mother rest her back to his chest and seeing her plaited hair in front his face he felt aroused. He lifted his hands and holding her plaits he slowly untied them and when her hair was set loose, he nuzzled his face into it and inhaled deeply.

'Do you like its fragrance so much,' asked his mother.

'I love it,' he said pushing his head deeper into her thick curls.

Feeling his face dig deeper into her curls, his mother plastered her back on to his chest and let out a soft moan.

Rahul was excited on seeing his mother squirm and moan softly. Instinctively he put his hands over her shoulders and having a grip on them, he nuzzled his face in her hair and making way he kissed the nape of her neck.

Shobha's body trembled on feeling him kiss on the nape of her neck and in response she lifted her hands and held his head hard. This emboldened Rahul and taking cue from his mother he slid his hands under her arms and tried to caress her arm pits which were fully covered by her blouse.

This move tickled Shobha and feeling her son trying to caress the hair under her armpits she straightened herself and gently removing his hands from under her armpits said 'later.'

As soon as she uttered the word 'later' she felt shocked as in one way it meant that she was game for it. Thinking it over she felt she had unknowingly accepted her son's move to caress her armpits. Though it was totally wrong she let go off it there.

Rahul on the other hand was overjoyed to hear her words and he mentally pictured caressing her bare armpits. He felt delighted and impulsively kissed his mother on her cheeks.

All this had aroused his mother and hugging her son she said 'now go back to your studies.'

This prompted Rahul to be deeply engrossed in his studies and when after an hour or so as he got up, his mother standing in front of him hugged and kissed him goodnight.

Today's action had gone a shade ahead of what both of them had thought off. Both were pleased with the outcome of it. Shobha for one felt delighted as her closeness made her son work hard in his studies and for Rahul it was like sailing on cloud nine.

The next morning Shobha was up early preparing breakfast and after setting the table she saw him coming down and sit on the dinning table with a book in this hand. Today was the first day of his examination.

Seeing her son absorbed in the book prompted Shobha to sit beside him and feed him. As she was feeding him, which she often used to do, many a times her fingers felt the warm wetness of his mouth which invigorated her.

She kept feeding him and once even pushed her fingers into his mouth. Rahul loved all this and without giving a hint he had opened his mouth wide for her fingers to penetrate his mouth.

As he finished his breakfast he took one spoonfull of food and looking up at his mother he reciprocated her actions. Shobha very gladly accepted it and as she got up from the table she felt his hand brushing her thighs as he wiped his hand on her sari.

Feeling his fingers on her thighs, Shobha to tease her son a little said 'now don't pull out my sari.'

On seeing his mother tease him, Rahul was thrilled and in a reflex he jerked her sari a little.

'You devil' cried Shobha and smiling at him said 'enough, now please go.'

Rahul went to the college elevated and wrote his exams with ease.

When he returned home a bit late after meeting his professor to discuss some problems, he saw his mother waiting impatiently for him. This brought much joy to him and coming in he hugged his mother and said 'I have done well in the exams.'

It was but natural for his mother to kiss him on hearing the news but the kiss which was intended for the cheek slipped a shade down and landed on the edge of Rahul's lips. Rahul stood shocked on having felt his mother's lips brush his and before he could come out of it, he saw his mother hurrying to the kitchen.

As his mother strode into the kitchen in a hurry the impressions of her voluptuous buttocks were clearly visible from her sari. Rahul after having captured an eye full of her heavy buttocks juggling in the sari went to his room with a hard on.

Shobha did not come to his room at the usual time but was late. She had to regain some strength before coming in and when she did so, she did not find Rahul at the desk but saw him perched on the sofa.

Rahul was reclining on the sofa as he had completed his math's papers which required him to sit before the desk but now as he only had to read for the other subjects he was resting on the sofa.

Shobha silently made her way to the sofa and sat down a few spaces away from him. Rahul sensing his mother hesitate, sat still for some time and when he saw her inching towards him, he turned to face her.

Both of them smiled and this brought much relief to them. It was Shobha who started the conversation by asking 'what exam do you have tomorrow.'

'Its science Mom' replied Rahul.

'How are your preparations going on' asked his mother?

'I was waiting for you for the final revision' replied Rahul.

'Why me?' asked his mother smilingly.

'I need some comfort' saying this he slid closer to his mother.

'My poor child' saying this, Shobha hugged her son and asked 'are you comfortable now?'

'I need to feel the softness of your hair' saying this Rahul started to fondle her hair.

'You can feel as much as you wish' uttering these words she let her loose hair to brush his face and turning she settled her back on his chest.

Rahul was enchanted to have his mother reclining on his chest on the sofa. He held a chunk of her hair and inhaled its deep aroma. His mother had used a new fragrance which intoxicated him.

'You smell lovely, Mom,' he said as he dug his face deep into her hair.

'This is for you, my Son,' she replied grinding her back on his chest.

Rahul by instinct put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her up a little.

Shobha went limp in his arms and slid up as he pulled her.

Rahul on having pulled her up started kissing her on the nape of the neck and moved down to her shoulder blades.

Shobha shivered as she felt his warm wet lips on her naked shoulder blades and uttered some words which were inaudible.

Taking her murmur as a green signal, Rahul put his hands upon her shoulders and on squeezing them he slid them under her arms.

Shobha feeling her son slide his hands under her arms lifted her hands and taking hold of his head she lifted her face and kissed him on the cheeks.

As Shobha lifted her face up, Rahul's chin which was resting on her shoulder blades slid down and felt the upper part of her swollen breasts for a fraction of a second. This touch excited him and getting bolder he thrust the open palms of his hands down and held her armpits.

This action aroused Shobha and again she lifted her face and kissed his cheeks which in turned lodged Rahul's chin squarely on the rising mounds of her breasts.

Resting his chin on the warm soft swelling breasts, Rahul started to caress her under the armpits and as his mother did not complain he started to feel the coarse thick hair under her arms. This action of his made his mother moan.

Rahul taking it for granted started pressing his chin down on her breasts while on the same hand he tried to grasp as much of her coarse hair under her armpits as possible.

Feeling his ministrations getting bolder Shobha could not sustain from asking 'do you like to play with my hair so much?'

This was music to Rahul's ears and he replied 'I love to feel and caress them.'

'Why? What's so nice about it' she asked?

'Its softness and its silkiness,' replied Rahul.

'Now are you happy that you felt it,' she asked?

'I wish you would wear sleeveless blouse,' he shot back.

Hearing those words Shobha was mesmerized. She took hold of her son's face in her hands and bringing closer to hers she planted a wet kiss on his cheeks and said 'maybe tomorrow.'

On being kissed on his cheeks Rahul by instinct put a finger to his lips indicating that he would want her to kiss his lips. Shobha shied at this gesture and getting up she said 'now finish off your studies.'

Rahul was more than happy to have had a felt her armpits and also conveyed the message that he would want her to kiss him on his lips. As he went on with his studies, Shobha got up and left him.

Once inside her room she went in search of a sleeveless blouse and found a few old ones. As she tried them on her she felt they were very tight and exposed much of her breasts. She made it a point to get some new ones stitched.

The next morning it was a repeat of the previous day's proceedings. At the dining table as Shobha was feeding him, she felt him opening his mouth wider when her fingers came up with the food. To cool his passion Shobha intentionally thrust her fingers inside his mouth two or three times. And when Rahul fed her she bit his finger lightly.

When Rahul washed his hands and looked up at his mother, he saw the loose end of her sari was tucked in her waist and his mother had put her hands on her waist daring him to pull out the end of the sari and wipe his hands. Seeing this Rahul acted as if he was baffled and when he had passed his mother and his mother felt sure that he had lost, he suddenly turned and putting his hands from behind he pulled the loose end of her sari and wiped his hands.

The sudden action of her son made her loose control and she fell backwards in his arms. Getting up she said 'you devil,' and pushed his son out when she regained her composure.

'Your own devil' saying this Rahul went out.

Shobha smiled on hearing him say so and feeling good she went to complete her house hold duties.

That evening Rahul came home late as he had his practical examinations too and as he was very tired he went up to have a wash. Coming down later he saw his mother tucked up in an old cotton sari that had covered her bosom and shoulders completely. He did not get the meaning of it and as he finished his supper he went to his room all the time thinking he still had three papers to compete.

It was after some time that he heard his mother come in. He was puzzled to see her holding a glass of milk in her hand and the way she had tucked her sari so tightly.

Sitting by his side on the sofa Shobha lifted the glass of milk to his mouth and Rahul gulped it down. It was when his mother lifted the loose end of her sari to wipe his mouth that he saw for the first time that she was wearing a sleeveless blouse and this aroused him instantly and he gaped at her.

Looking at him gaping, Shobha asked 'happy?' 'I am delighted' replied Rahul trying to hug his mother.

'Wait.' Said his mother to put down the glass and moving closer and stating 'you are still a small child' she again wiped his mouth with her sari.

As his mother came closer Rahul laid his hands over her shoulders and as she was wiping his mouth he moved his head on her forehead.

Shobha continued wiping his mouth and when she was satisfied, she gently placed her lips on his cheeks in such a way that her lips even touched the corner of his lips.

Rahul feeling her lips bracing his, he turned his face slightly till his lips came in full contact with his mothers.

As soon as Shobha felt his lips on hers she hugged her son tightly in her arms and hid her face on his chest in shame.

Rahul realized the dilemma in which his mother was and as he gave her some time to recompose he put his arms over her back and held her tightly in his arms. This was the first time he had held her in this fashion and this gave him a sense of being the man he wanted to be, that is, a fully grown up.

After seeing his mother relaxing Rahul gradually fondled his mother's back, feeling the fleshy curves on her back. His mother moaned and continued nuzzling herself deep on his chest. This gave him some encouragement and Rahul sliding his hands down on the exposed flesh of his mother's back and waist, fondled her bare flesh for the first time. This act made his pecker to vibrate inside his pants.

This also invigorated Shobha and tightening her hold upon him she moaned louder. This motivated Rahul to pull his mother up and reclined on the sofa. As he pulled his mother up, he felt his mother's breasts flattened on his chest and feeling her breasts crush his chest made him erupt his cum in his pants.

Shobha on feeling her breasts were crushed over his chest and on seeing her face close to his, looked up at him and seeing him sweat and understanding its implication she planted a wet kiss on his cheeks and getting up she left the room.

Rahul was flabbergasted on having erupted his cum in the presence of his mother. He had not expected this to happen and this worried him. He was not sure whether his mother had known about it or not. And as he lay on the bed thinking about it, his mother was happy to have made her son cum. Though she knew it was wrong she was content in making her son happy.

She felt there was nothing wrong in hugging and kissing her son and this brought her much relief.

CHAPTER III

The next day the atmosphere in the house was charged. Shobha was dressed in her nightie with a thin veil upon it. Her hair was tied with a scarf and she had applied fresh body spray which had filled the room with fragrance.

Rahul coming down and seeing his mother's attire was delighted. He hurried his steps and coming behind his mother he put his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head on her hair. Inhaling deeply the aroma he untied the scarf holding her hair before wishing her good morning.

Shobha stood still allowing her son to loosen her hair and when he was inhaling its fragrance she said 'the breakfast is getting cold.'

Holding her by the waist, Rahul dragged his mother to the dining table and sat down. Shobha proceeded to feed him and as Rahul's hands were free, he started to caress her waist. Shobha started enjoying his caresses and took her own time in feeding him.

Rahul then became adventurous. He slid his hand down over the left side of her buttocks and placed it over there. Shobha did not object to this. His hand then slid further down and came upon her rich thighs. He started to slide his fingers slightly over her thighs and when his mother did not object, he tried to push his hand further down between them.

Shobha suddenly pulled his hand away from her thighs. Rahul's hand went back to her waist again. He knew there were some limitations and he continued fondling her waist with more vigor squeezing the soft rich curves of her waist. Shobha did not object to this and as she got up on feeding him she felt her son's hands caress her voluptuous buttocks and this made her shiver.

As Rahul got up he playfully held his mother's veil. Shobha turned around to face him. Rahul smiled at her and pulling out her veil he ran away from her before wiping his face and hands with it.

Shobha screamed obscenities at him and when Rahul threw the veil back at her after stepping out he heard her say 'when come home, I will make you repent, you naughty fellow.'

Rahul came home early and when his mother enquired about his examinations he replied 'it was easy and I only have two more to go.'

'Go and change' said his mother.

As Rahul came down his mother excused herself saying she had to visit their neighbors and will be back soon. Rahul after spending some time watching the TV went back to his room for studies. It was after quite some time when his mother came to his room. His mother had worn the same nightie which she had worn in the morning and she had discarded the veil.

Seeing her without the veil Rahul smiled at her and asked 'why, what happened to your veil?'

'There's no point in wearing it' she replied.

'Why' asked Rahul, as his mother sat next to him.

'My son does not allow me to put it on,' she replied.

'Why, what does he do,' asked Rahul moving closer to her.

'He pulls it away from my body' replied his mother.

'But why,' he again asked her as he put his arm around her waist?

'I don't know the reason, tell me if you know it,' she replied.

'I have a vague idea but before I tell you, promise you won't scream at me' he said.

'No, I won't scream at you, I promise' she said smilingly.

'Then come closer, I will put the words in your ear' he said.

Shobha moving her ear to his face asked 'Is this enough?'

As his mother brought her ear near his face, Rahul first tenderly nibbled her ear before speaking softly 'I think he wants to see your br no che...' First he wanted to say breasts then changed it over to chest.

'Yes, what does he wants to see' asked his mother moving closer.

'I think he wants to see your chest' he said and waited for her response silently.

On hearing it his mother was mildly surprised and she held back for a few seconds before replying 'I think he should be reprimanded as he is becoming naughty.'

'Yes, indeed' he is becoming naughty. How do you intend to reprimand him' asked Rahul embracing his mother?

'Let him finish his exams, then I will see to it' she said.

'That means you don't mind it' he asked putting his arm across her waist and pulling her to him. 'I did not say so' she replied.

'What's wrong in allowing him to see' said Rahul pecking kisses on her cheeks.

'I have not decided about it' she replied.

'How long will you take to decide about it' he said shuffling her hair with his hands.

'Keep trying you may succeed' shot back his mother.

Hearing those words Rahul was encouraged. Lifting his hands he held his mother by her head and drawing her face closer to his, he kissed her squarely on her lips.

Shobha sizzled as he felt his hot lips on hers. Unable to control anymore she drew his head and opening her mouth wide kissed him back. Rahul was enchanted by this and in a reflex action he pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth and embraced his mother's body to his.

Shobha was stimulated by the passionate kiss and as Rahul drew her up to his body, she tamely succumbed to his ministrations. Her body was set on fire. Rahul feeling her body shivering started to caress her back and bringing his hand under her arms he moved it over the side of her breasts.

Shobha moaned hard when she felt her son's hand trying to feel her breasts. She pressed her upper body to his completely, squashing her breasts over his chest. Rahul could no longer put his hand on her breasts. He placed his hands over her shoulders and pushing her back he trust one of his hand on her chest.

Shobha moaned louder. Her tongue slipped out and started to lick her son's lips. Rahul felt possessed. He thrust his hand deep between his mother's chest. His hand felt the opening of his mother's nightie. His fingers started to fumble over her hooks and with great difficulty he managed to unhook two of them.

As the flaps of his mother's nightie gave way, his fingers came in contact with the warm flesh of his mother's bosom. This aroused him. He dug his hand deeper till he could feel the silkiness of his mother's brassiere. This made his prick shot up.

Shobha's body too was throbbing in the heat of the passion. She lifted her body for a second to allow her son's hand to take possession of her breasts and as Rahul slid his hand over the cup of her bra, she shuddered and wet her panties.

Rahul too was on the verge of shooting and as his mother allowed access to his hands to cup her bra his pecker shot up and when he felt his mother's body convulse in the heat of the passion he again jammed his lips on hers and cupping her breast over her bra he shot his load in his pants.