Exchange Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly got back in bed, she wondered what cum tasted like, would she like the taste. She found that her hand had found its way to her pussy, she was wet again.

When Lilly woke up, she found a note by her bed, it read that Mom and Dad had gone to visit Moms sick Aunt, and wouldn't be home till late, and Suzy had to work and she would be home around 8 o'clock.

Lilly was on her way to the bathroom when she heard a sound coming from Ben's room. As she got closer she could tell it was coming from his T.V., but it didn't sound like any show she had ever heard.

It was a porno, she could hear a girl saying fuck me, I want your big cock now.

Suddenly the door opened wide, Hi Sis, come on in.

Lilly was shocked, did he really think she would come into his room while he was watching a porno. She was just about to turn away, when he said, I know you were outside Mom and Dads room the other night while they were going at it.

Lilly didn't know what to say, he knew, what would they say if they found out, maybe they would send her back to Japan.

Ben closed the door behind her and took her by the hand. He told her he wouldn't tell, if.

She looked at Ben, if what, she asked?

I know you were listening last night, when my girlfriend was sucking my cock, I could hear you.

Lilly started to apologize, but Ben stopped her, it's alright little sister. I won't tell on you, but you have to do something for me.

Lilly watched as Ben stood up and pulled his shorts and boxers down to his ankles.

He only said one word, Suck.

Lilly looked at his cock, the first real cock she had ever seen.

Again he said it, Suck, more firmly this time.

Lilly was afraid, she felt she had no choice, slowly she raised her hand up and touched his cock, she could feel how hot it felt in her hand.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth forward, and said open your mouth bitch, suck my cock now.

Lilly opened her mouth wide and Ben shoved his cock inside, his cock was about 6 inches long, he forced it all the way in, she started gagging.

Ben pulled out and let her take a breath, and then shoved his cock back in. Lilly tried her best, she was trying to breathe through her nose. His cock was sliding into her throat, he was fucking her mouth with his cock.

Ben reached down and undid the buttons on Lilly's P.J.s, he reached down and started pinching her nipples, twisting them painfully.

Suddenly Ben's cock swelled inside her mouth, he was cumming, his load was filling her mouth, he yelled for her to swallow his cum, swallow, swallow. Some dripped out and landed on her boobs. Ben told her to take her finger and scoop up the rest and lick her fingers clean.

Ben told her that was all for now, but told her he could still tell Mom and Dad if he wanted.

Lilly ran from Bens room crying, she felt so ashamed.

She hid in her room all day, when Suzy got home she saw Lilly crying, she asked her to tell her what was wrong.

Lilly was too afraid that Ben would tell on her, so Lilly just told Suzy that she was homesick, she missed her Mom.

Suzy didn't know if she believed her, she went in to Ben's room and said what did you do to Lilly?

He told her he was just having some fun with her.

Suzy went back to her room, Lilly was still crying. Suzy put her arms around her and stroked her hair.

Lilly started feeling better, she could feel Suzy's holding her, caressing her. She looked in her eyes and Suzy leaned forward and kissed her gently on her lips.

Lilly felt safe with Suzy, she kissed her again and her lips parted and she felt her tongue touching hers.

Suzy pushed Lilly back onto the bed her top was still undone, she pushed it aside and brought her lips down to Lilly's nipple and sucked it inside her mouth.

Lilly didn't say a word, she watched as Suzy moved back and forth from one nipple to the other, tugging on them with her lips.

Suzy heard Lilly moan softly, she moved her hand down slowly and pushed her P.J. bottoms down. Again Lilly made no move to stop her.

Suzy slide down to her knees at the side of the bed, she looked at Lilly's pussy, she could see she was already wet.

Suzy looked at the nightstand and saw the little pink vibrator she had bought for Lilly.

Lilly watched as Suzy brought the vibe towards her pussy, she heard her turn it on low, and felt it touch her pussy lips gently.

Suzy slowly moved the toy, Lilly was feeling new sensations, she felt the first small orgasm.

Suzy turned up the speed, and Lilly was really getting wet, suddenly she felt Suzy's tongue licking her, Suzy placed the vibe on her clit.

Lilly raised her ass off the bed, she was having a multiple orgasm, as Suzy continued to lick her pussy, lapping up her cunt juices.

When Mom and dad got home, Suzy told them what had happened, Ben told them that she had been listening at their door the first night she was here. He also told them that she had watched as his girlfriend had sucked his cock.

Mom and Dad looked at each other, and what they said next sent shivers down Lilly's spine.

Dad spoke first, it sounds like you have got her ready for us, good job.

Dad took Lilly by her hand and brought her into the master bedroom, he pushed her onto the bed and ripped her P.J.'s off. Mom followed right behind, along with Ben, and Suzy too. Lilly couldn't believe Suzy would join in on this.

Before Lilly knew what was happening she was tied down spread eagled on the king sized bed.

Lilly watched as Dad removed his clothes, and walked towards her. He climbed onto the bed and brought his cock up to her mouth. Lilly opened her mouth, she sucked his cock inside, what else could she do.

Mom got on the bed and went right to work on Lilly's cunt, licking and fingering her pussy, getting her nice and wet.

Dad was really enjoying Lilly's mouth but it was time. He pulled his cock out, only to have Ben shove his in to replace it.

Mom got off and watched as Dad positioned himself between Lilly's legs. Mom spread some lube on Dads cock and it was time.

Dad brought his hard 9 inch cock up to Lilly virgin cunt and reached under her and grabbed her ass cheeks He rammed his cock in hard, popping her cherry, sinking all his weight down on top of her. Lilly couldn't scream, Ben's cock was deep in her throat.

Dad was fucking Lilly wildly, ramming all 9 inches deep in her cunt with every thrust.

Ben started cumming in her throat, Lilly swallowed his load, not letting any escape her mouth.

Dad said he was going to cum, Mom moved over and he pulled his cock out of Lilly's cunt and shoved his cock deep into her waiting mouth.

Mom sucked his cock all the way into her throat and when he came, she swallowed every drop.

Lilly looked over at Suzy, she couldn't believe what she saw. Suzy had been video taping the whole time.

Lilly thought it was all over, but it wasn't.

Lilly looked at the foot of the bed, standing, naked holding his giant cock was Leon.

Lilly closed her eyes tight, when she opened them again, it had all been another dream.

12