Exchanging Flesh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bore into my eyes, challenging me from my hidden position, I remained frozen, except for my hand moving on my dick.

My father said, “C'mon, Vera baby, aren't we enough?”

Vera said, “You are plenty. But a young cock--maybe like your son, Danny’s--in my mouth would be like the sweetest butter on top of the best lobster meat in the world.”

She mentioned my name?! She wanted my dick in her mouth as both these huge dicks pumped at her orifices.

My dad said, “C’mon, Vera. Danny’s too young for a sweet bitch like you. He’s just a kid. You’d tear him apart.”

“I’m not so sure,” Vera said, looking in my eyes. “Milton, don’t you come in me, you monster. That prick will plant fourteen babies in me and I can’t afford to get pregnant with one. When you come it's on my tits, baby.”

Marty started to buck at her ass wildly and exclaimed, “I'm gonna come, baby! I'm coming in your asshole. Shit, fuck. Can you feel it, Milt?”

“Yeah, I feel it. Go, guy, go!”

He pumped his long prick in and out of her butt until she was filled with his white void. Her groans as she looked at me told me what I was missing.

Marty brought his still hard prick from her behind to her mouth and said, “Lick your shit off my dick, bitch.”

She looked at my eyes and said, “Sure, baby.” And proceeded to take him in her mouth.

“What about me?” my father bellowed.

Vera rolled on her back and spread her legs. My father drove his dick into her, pumping for all he was worth. She took Marty’s softening cock in her mouth and somehow found a way to find my eyes between his legs.

Dad pounded my love with his big prick until he was breathing horrendously hard.

Vera screamed, “Don’t come in me, Milt. Come on my tits. Come on my tits and lick it off.”

My father pulled out of her and grasping his angry red prick pumped a gallon of come on Vera’s tits and stomach. Some even splattered on her throat and one drop landed on her tongue which she drew into her mouth as she looked at me.

My father screamed through his orgasm. Then he and Marty descended upon her breasts and licked every drop off her needle nipples.

“Give me those cocks!” Vera ordered.

My father and Marty positioned themselves with their dicks dangling over her face. Vera gripped each penis and squeezed them from base to tip. She opened her mouth wide to accept any remaining come from both cocks. It drizzled onto her tongue, pearly white.

Then she took both cockheads in her mouth at once and sucked hard.

My father and Marty had a hand on each other’s shoulder. Marty said to my father, “Ain’t she one sweet little piece of ass, Milt. A born fucking and sucking machine.”

Dad said, “She sure is, Marty. Thanks for sharing her with my big hose.”

“Are you kidding? Variety is the spice of life, buddy,” he replied.

Vera pulled both prick from her mouth in a plop. She continued to stroke the softening flesh. “Well, looks like I found two happy pricks. What’d you think guys? Do we have time for more?”

My father said, “Shit, Vera, we got to get out there. They'll be back in a minute. And we never did find Danny.”

Vera caught my eyes and said, “Really? I'm sure he's not far away. I hope he stays where he is till you get out there. Get out of here. Let me clean up.”

The two men stood and grabbed their swim suits. They pulled them on, protesting that they all three should be seen out on the beach together.

Vera replied, “Are you kidding I have to clean all this come off my tits. I smell like a downtown whore. Get out of here. I'll be there in a minute. Go look for Danny while you’re at it.”

My father and Marty left the igloo.

Vera stood up, her tanned back and white buttocks before me.

Then she turned around and I saw her white globes gleaming with sticky come. She put her hands on her hips and looked down to where I was hiding.

“Gee, I wish I had another load of come gushing down my throat. Maybe an eighteen year old baby cock, a virgin dick bobbing against the back of my throat. Anybody interested?” she asked the air.

I froze.

My Vera sighed. She cupped her tits and pinched them together. “I bet some young fucker would love to bury his face in these. That is, if there were one around.”

I pulled my shorts up over my erection. I didn't know which way I was going. Only where I was leaning.

“Oh, for Christ sake, Danny. Come in here, you little pervert.”

Obeying adults was second nature to me. I squeezed into the igloo ruining my viewing hole. I stood before Vera with my trunks spread open like a pup tent. Vera put her hands on her hips and took a step toward me. Her breasts jiggled as she moved and I couldn’t take my eyes off them.

“You like my tits, Danny boy?”

She came close to me. So close the tip of my pup tent bopped her belly. We were about the same height. She whispered to me, “Can you smell your father's come on my tits? Did you like watching his big dick rip into me?”

I just stared. The smell of sex was emanating from her. It made me a bit dizzy.

“So, you’ve been watching me all summer, haven’t you? You've seen me naked and been jerking off your little pecker, dreaming of touching me, isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” I stammered. I neglected to mention the years gone by.

She put her hand on my cheek. “And now, I've caught you. The trouble is I can’t really tell your mother, can I? Because you’ve caught me getting boned by your father. So, I guess what I’ll have to do...” Her hand moved down my chest to my belly. “...is give you a reason for not telling on pretty Vera.”

She slipped her hand into my trunks and touched my hard prick.

“You do think I’m pretty, don’t you, Danny?”

“Yes.”

She brought her mouth to mine and slid her warm tongue between my closed lips. Her mouth tasted of cock. I could taste her husband's semen. There was also a faint taste of cigarettes and chewing gum.

Her tongue played with mine for a few minutes as she mashed her breasts into my narrow chest. God, she felt marvelous. I was shaking with pleasure and fear.

Her hand stroked my cock.

Finally, she pulled her mouth away and hugged me to her. She whispered in my ear, “God, Danny it feels like you’ve got quite a little prick down there. I think you’re going to take after your father. Can I see it? Would you let Vera suck on it?”

I just nodded.

With a giggle, she began to kiss her way down my young body. Her tongue ran down my neck, over my chest to my stomach. Then she knelt before me and pulled my trunks down.

My young cock sprang forth. About five inches long and at least as thick as Marty’s. Vera squealed delightedly and touched it softly with her fingers. It jerked when she touched it.

“Oh look, it’s so pretty.”

I started to grow in her hand.

“Ooh, I was right. You’re going to grow up to be a big boy. Just like daddy. This young cock is perfect for a first blow job.”

She lifted it and took one of the hairy balls into her mouth. She sucked it softly, murmuring all the while. Then she ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft and kissed the head. With my penis pressed against her pink lips, her eyes met mine.

“Looks like some little boy is ready to shoot off.”

She licked a drop of something from the slit in my glans. “I bet I can make you come in just two trips to the back of my throat. Want to try?”

I nodded and her mouth devoured my virgin cock. It was beyond anything I had dreamed. The feel of her wet mouth, the memory of what I had just seen--I could feel the tension mounting. Then she pulled off; raking her teeth along my flesh.

“One,” she said. She looked up at me, grinning. “Now, you come, little boy.”

She pulled my cock into her mouth and down her throat also catching one of my testicles on her tongue. Then she just sucked. I put my hands on her head and pulled away a bit. She grabbed my young ass cheeks and held me hard.

And I came. I came in her little pink lipped mouth. I screamed a little boy soprano yelp. She pumped my cock with her mouth drawing all the ejaculate out. Then she pulled me down to her and showed me the clearish come on her tongue.

She told me to, “Taste your come, Danny. Taste your young manhood.”

She pulled my mouth to hers and our tongues mingled with the sweet liquid. My hands found her breasts with the long nipples. Her hand played with my still hard dick.

I was trembling. She held me tight and murmured, “It’s all right, beautiful boy.”

My head was on her shoulder and I turned to kiss her neck. She drew back her head and groaned deep in her throat. “Damn, that was hot. Being your first cocksucker. I’m all wet again. See.”

She placed my hand on her forbidden place. It felt hot and moist. I touched the slight burr where she shaved her pussy hair. My fingers found the inch long clit and traveled down to her hole.

“Hmm, sweetie. That’s Vera's treasure.”

I bent to kiss her breast and took a long nipple in my mouth.

“That’s it, boy. Suckle mommy’s teat. Taste your father's come. He shot a gallon of your little brothers all over that tit.”

I sucked greedily. She moaned her approval. My hand explored her twat as she ground her hips against my softening dick.

“I’m so hot. If you can get that big pecker up again I may let you fuck me. What would you think about that?”

My cock reversed direction and began to harden again.

Vera chortled. “Just what I thought. But first, Danny, I think you should explore Vera with your young tongue. Go on, put your mouth where your daddy's cock was. I should have let him come in me so you could lap it up.”

She pushed down on my shoulders until I was on my knees before her. Then she spread her legs and showed me her treasure. It was wet and red, the lips swollen where my father's prick abused them. The clit standing defiantly out in the air. She tilted her pelvis so I could see the punctured bud of her asshole where Marty’s discharge dripped. The smell was intoxicating.

“Can you see my husband’s come dripping out of my asshole?”

“Yes.”

“Lick it.”

“But . . .”

“Lick it if you want to fuck me, Danny.”

I moved forward and stuffing my nose nearly into her cunt, my tongue reached her asshole. I licked at it and tasted the salty come. It was faintly tainted with the smell of her shit.

“Yeah, baby, suck it!” She ground her ass onto my tongue. I licked as much as I could. When I drew back and looked at her, I saw she had one of those long nipples in her mouth and the other one was engorged and standing tall.

She smiled down at me, “You dirty little ass licker. Shove your tongue in my cunt. Fuck me with your dirty tongue.”

I did. It was warm and I couldn’t seem to get in as far as she wanted. Her big clit bopped against my nose. Her fingers started pushing on the projection. She was frigging herself.

She held it out for me. “Here it is, Danny. The secret to pleasing every woman. And you’re going to learn it all your first time. Take my clit into your mouth and suck it. Suck it just like I sucked your cock.”

I took the bud gently in my mouth and sucked at it. It was sweet and felt alive against my teeth. Vera gripped the sides of my head.

“Faster, lover, faster. Suck me like I was a man.”

I did and she began grinding her twat against my face. In no time, she was convulsing with an earth shaking orgasm. Her breath came in ragged pants.

When she finished, she held my face buried in her crotch. The smells were what struck me. I had no idea the smells would be so exciting.

Vera dropped to her knees before me and took me in her arms. Her head came to my chin.

“That was perfect, my young man. Just perfect.”

She kissed me and tasted herself on my lips and tongue. My hard cock bounced off her belly. She pulled back, “What's this? Our mighty soldier woke up again. Well, I promised if he did that you could fuck me. I guess I'll have to keep my promise. You would like to fuck me, wouldn’t you, Danny?”

I nodded.

“I thought so.” She bent over and sucked the head of my dick for a moment. Then she lay back on the ground and spread her legs. Her snatch was spread before me. I moved forward on my knees. “Now make sure you find the right hole. We ought to save ass fucking for later.”

The promise that there would be a later thrilled me. I tried to bend so that my cock was near her cunt lips but I couldn’t find the right position for my arms.

“What’s the matter, Danny, weren’t you watching?”

She took hold of my wrists and pulled me over her so I was in a push-up stance. Then she took my cock and guided it between her waiting cunt lips.

The head going in was marvelous.

“It’s all yours now, lover. Fuck me.”

I jammed my cock in her to the hilt. Her pussy bad been through such a workout with my father’s prick that I went in easily.

Vera chuckled like she felt nothing and reached into her nearby purse. She pulled out her cigarettes and a lighter. After lighting up she laid her head back to watch. She even put her sunglasses on.

“You’ve been dreaming of fucking me while I lay in the sun like this, haven’t you?”

“YYess..”

“Well now’s your chance, lover boy.” She took a drag on the cigarette and gently let the smoke stream out of her mouth. The same way I had watched her do it a million times that summer.

I stared plunging into her for all I was worth. Vera laughed and put a hand on my chest. “Slow down, Danny. We’ve got time. Just enjoy the way I feel. If you pump like that you’ll come in three minutes and I haven’t decide if I’m going to let you come inside me, yet. Your come is just as potent as your father’s.”

So I slowly slid my dick in and out of her as she smoked her cigarette. She gave me encouragement and instructions once in awhile. When to go faster, stop, start again. She told me to kiss her breasts. I took the long nipples in my mouth one by one.

Soon, though, my mounting excitement became evident. I writhed as I tried to hold back my climax. Vera murmured to me, dousing her cigarette in the sand, “Are you ready to come, Danny?”

“I think so.”

“I think so, too,” she laughed. “God, your dick feel so big and hard.”

“Danny, I am going to let you come inside me. It’s your first time and I’m going to let your virgin dick come in my cunt. Okay?”

I pumped harder. “Yes.”

“Just remember, you can’t do this with your little girlfriends. You have to pull out unless you have a condom. Got that?”

“Yes.”

“Then fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard.” She gasped my hips and pulled me into her. I pulled back out. I pounded her with my lance, my big hard lance.

It was over quickly. My excitement was so high, my climax came quickly. On the last thrust, as I came in her pussy, I collapsed on her and she gathered me in her slender arms. She kissed me deeply the smokey tongue tasting different than before. Her left leg wrapped around me as my prick softened in her cunt.

Cradling my head on her shoulder, she said, “Now Danny, you must never tell anybody about this. Not even your little boyfriends. Or we’ll never do it again. This is our secret, all right?”

“ Yes.”

“And Danny, you can’t spy on me unless I want you to. A lady needs her privacy.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll let you know when we can do it again. Until then stay out of the bushes. Understood?”

“Yes.”

She drew me closer, squeezing my ass with her legs. “God, I can’t wait until your full grown. Another year and that cock will be twice as big as it is now. I hope you’ll share it with me then. I hope I won’t be too old for you. Promise me you’ll fuck me then?”

“I promise.”

“You’re a good boy. And I'll teach you everything. Your cock will be all the little girls dream when I'm finished with it.”

She let me go and started to get up. “Now, we have to get back. Just remember I’ll be watching that bulge in your trunks every time you look at me. And I’ll be wishing it was in my mouth or planted in my cunt. Now get.”

I made an impetuous grab at her breast and she said, “GO.”

I did, with one look back at her tanned body with its white breasts and ass. God, she was beautiful.

When she returned to the sun chairs, she took her usual spot next to my mother. My mother asked her where she had been, she had missed the ice cream.

Vera said, "Oh, I fell asleep, Midge. God, I dreamt someone was spying on me and attacked me A young man. I’m afraid in my dream he raped me.”

My mother exclaimed, “Oh my god, you must have had a nightmare. It must have been frightening.”

“Actually,” Vera replied, looking at me. “I think I’d really like it to happen.”

“Vera!” my mother exclaimed again. She was good at that. “You are so wicked.”

Vera winked at me and put her sunglasses on. “I know,” she said.

Then she slowly lit a cigarette and laid back to soak up the sun.

Vera was a great flirt. She teased me mercilessly over the next weeks before I left for school. I can’t tell the number of times we’d find ourselves in close proximity and she would whisper to me, “How big is it now?”

Or we would all be walking down the street and she would find herself in front of me and suddenly stop so my crotch would brush against her behind. And she’d turn around and smile. Feels good, she seemed to say as she took a long drag on her cigarette. So, the torture went on.

Not that Vera was completely cruel. Every few months, I’d find myself in some situation, orchestrated by her, that would put us alone together. In a car. Or a bathroom. Or in the woods. And she would turn to me and say, “Time to measure your progress.”

I certainly didn’t mind the way she measured it. She did it with her mouth. She would unzip my fly or shuck down my pants and find my already hard as a rock prick--because by this time, I knew the routine--and take a long lick from head to base with her soft tongue.

“Ooh, looking good,” she’d moan. “And you’re always ready, Danny. That I like.”

She might kiss the purple head or take one of my balls in her mouth. She might even comment if a new vein had popped up.

Then she’d open her little pink lipped mouth to say, “Here goes!” and engulf my cock to it's base. The head of it banging the back of her mouth and eventually going down her throat.

She would slowly draw her mouth off my quivering dick, licking the drop of precome that inevitably was there. And she would comment on my progress. How much longer, thicker, tastier my penis was becoming.

She would coo and kiss and tell me how good it would be to have my meat in her cunt. Eventually, she would sigh and moan, “But I can’t leave my growing boy like this.” And she would give me these incredible blow jobs. Sucking and blowing my cock and fondling my burgeoning balls.

As I was about to come she would always say, “That’s it, baby, come on Vera’s tongue. Come on my tongue, you bastard.” And I would. I’d come gallons in her mouth, which she then brought to my mouth, kissing me, slathering my jism all over my tongue as she pulled at my dick, draining it dry.

Sometimes, she would ask me about Mona and have me tell her about the sex while she blew me. She said everyone knew I saw her. Mona was your typical pear shaped teenager. Huge hips and narrow back and shoulders. And while we weren't boyfriend and girl friend exactly, we did experiment a bit. No fucking but she would kiss my cock to orgasm and let me nibble around her pussy until she came. Vera liked to have me describe the taste of Mona’s pussy and how she tried to blow me.

She tried to tell me how to teach Mona to do a better job, and I know Vera secretly came when she made me confess how much better she was than the teenage cocksucker. You could always smell it in the air when Vera came.

But I didn’t get to fuck again before school began. And I was bitterly disappointed. But whether we couldn’t work it out or Vera didn’t want to, it never happened. From the look on her face the last time I saw her, I don’t think it was because she didn’t want to.