Executive Platinum Ch. 14

Story Info
What happens in Vegas, Stays...
8.9k words
4.64
18.9k
5

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

~

It was her voice that made me turn back.

Gloria was holding on to my hand with a passion, there was no way she was letting go. After arriving we'd stopped in front and gotten a drink and then walked out back and checked out the spa and the swimming pool and the people; especially the people and the activities happening in various rooms of the house.

We'd been taking the tour of the rest of the house when her voice stopped me.

Mary had been right; these were not your average cross section of people from the city, but a cut above -- at least physically. Nudity was everywhere; complete and partial. Sex was everywhere, but not just an outright orgy. At the bar was a very attractive woman in a form fitting little black dress sitting next to a man in a polo shirt and slacks that were obviously just watching people as they nursed their drinks. The dress didn't go far down her legs, if she'd been facing me from the bar I suspected I'd have been able to see up her dress. I couldn't help but take a gander at her gorgeous legs and form from across the room. As my eyes came back to her face, she leaned over to the man she was with and said something, which caused him to glance our way.

At the spa, large enough for an easy dozen people, there was one man sitting on the edge, totally naked with only his legs in the water. A woman, apparently also naked from what I could see, was between his legs sucking him off. Two other couples were adjacent, up to their bare shoulders in the water, sitting and watching and, from the looks of arm locations, probably entertaining each other below the water line as they did.

In a corner of the front room a buxom brunette with a shelf bra holding up her naked breasts was riding her partner in an easy chair while holding the hand of a man sitting on a bar stool positioned immediately next to her and her partner. I suspected the woman was holding her husband's hand -- I had no idea who the man she was fucking was.

We'd stopped just inside a large play room where there were at least 8 people, although whether they were 4 couples or not, I couldn't tell. The room was easily large enough for another 8. Five of the participants, three women including one very attractive black woman and two men were playing together virtually in the middle. Off to one side there were two men and a woman, doing something I'd never seen before. The woman was on her side, almost facing us, sucking the cock of a very muscular black man. Between her legs a white man had his face buried in her pussy, but the most remarkable thing, a first for me, was that the black man was not only getting sucked, but was sucking the white man at the same time. A quick "oh my," from Gloria and the tightening of her hand on mine had corresponded with her looking in that direction.

Mary glanced at Gloria, smiled and said, "Remember, you don't have to participate in anything, you can just watch if you want." Turning we'd stepped out and down the hall, which is where I heard her voice.

The next room, much smaller, was complete with a large bed, one woman, and three men. The woman, apparently beautiful from what I could see (at least her body was a knockout), had her back to the headboard, but her face was hidden by the one man who was standing straddling her, his cock obviously in her mouth. The other two men were kneeling, one on each side, her hands holding and stroking their cocks. One of the two kneeling men was fondling her breasts, tweaking her nipples, slowly running his outside hand from breast to breast. From the natural motion caused by his fondling, although she had probably C cup breasts, it seemed apparent that they were all natural and quite beautiful. The other man, kneeling on the opposite side, had his hand down her red stretch panties, his middle finger obviously penetrating her and stroking. A fleeting thought went through my head questioning why she had her panties on when the one partner was obviously pleasuring her with his hand. I turned expecting to move on, but Gloria hadn't moved. She'd let go of my hand when I'd turned, and now with me unexpectedly pressed into her side, her face fixated on the foursome on the bed, I leaned in and said "Like that, do you?"

She watched for another 10 seconds before looking up at me, her hand reaching down to caress my cock through my pants at the same time and said, "Yeah, I do. That's hot."

Mary giggled at that, turned and stepped outside the door again. "I figured you'd loosen up once we got here."

Gloria definitely had, if not the jitters, at least qualms about coming. We'd discussed what we were up for at length, and mostly she was up for watching, and maybe playing while others were watching us. At first she'd said that maybe just getting together with Mary and Steve would be better, but eventually admitted she wanted to go at least once. I'd asked her if someone approached her and wanted to play and she was attracted to them just what she'd do -- and at first she said she'd turn them down, she could never do something like that. I reminded her of all the other things she'd said she had never or could never do that she had now done, and perhaps she should think about it before that came. Eventually, although we admitted to each other we probably weren't going to fuck around with others, there was a possibility of that, and I reminded her as long as we used condoms and practiced safe sex, almost anything was OK with me.

Later she'd admitted that what she'd visualized beforehand was multitudes of people participating in a wild orgy of fucking, but what we found was more of a semi (well, actually mostly) naked cocktail party. Admittedly most cocktail parties don't include actual sex in public (although tales of wild Christmas parties usually have some basis in truth) and the outright, "Would you guys like to join us in a room for a while?" propositions are, at the very least, a little more subtle. But other than that, it was a lot more subdued than either of us had expected.

As we stepped out into the hall and toward the next room, I suddenly heard her voice. "I said NO! The panties stay on!"

I stopped immediately, the face that went with the voice immediately popping into my head. The image of the body that went with the face that had just popped into my head also appeared -- although as I'd never seen her without clothes on, or even with suggestive clothes on, it was just in my imagination. I compared my mental image with the gorgeous woman in red panties that had just been taking on three men, and it added up. The breasts were about the right size. The curve of the waist, the length of the legs, even the red painted toenails that I'd just once barely seen one time with some open toed shoes all seemed to be about right.

Gloria took another step, and although I released my grip on her hand, she didn't release hers on mine, coming to a stop along with me. "What's the matter?" she asked, causing Steve and Mary, just a step ahead to also pause and look back.

"I know that voice. I know who she is!" I said, turning and taking the half step back to the open door.

Inside, the four of them were changing positions. The man who she'd been sucking was still hard, but was now off to one side pulling a condom off. Whether the two kneeling had tried to work together to take her panties off I couldn't tell, but the one that had been playing with her breasts was now looking sheepish, the other reaching for a condom package that she was holding out for him to take. "I'll pop my panties for the right woman, but nobody's fucking me unless I say so," her voice quieter than the almost shout that had brought me to a stop. I was looking right at her face, no longer blocked by the cock and butt in front of her, and her eyes rose to mine. A smile crossed her face as she saw me. "There's always room for more," she propositioned.

"Thanks, not right now," I answered stepping back to the other three who hadn't followed me back. "I know her," I said, "She's the..."

"Unh-Unh, Jim," Steve interrupted, his finger first waving back and forth in the air in a symbolic no and then coming to his lips telling me to quiet down.

Mary stepped closer to both Gloria and me and added in a loud whisper; "If you think you know someone here, they're not who you think they are unless they introduce themselves and acknowledge they also know you. There are a lot of people that are swingers or players that, if the word got out, the average public would crucify them. Judges, school teachers, sports stars, lawyers, priests; you'll find that there are a lot of people that are "somebody" back home. They're here because of anonymity, so you don't know anyone, you just think you do. Even if they introduce themselves with a name, you don't speculate on anything else, you don't guess. If for nothing else, if anyone ever asks, then you can truthfully say you never met anyone by that name."

With a grin, Steve leaned closer and said "So who is it that you think she is?"

I didn't think, I knew. She didn't have her makeup on, but it was definitely her. I commonly turned the television news on every morning while I got dressed to find out what was happening in the world; what the weather was going to be like, although more often than not the so-called morning news was more often about some publicity seeking starlet who's boob popped out of her dress at the Emmy's or some asinine sports star that got beat to a pulp outside a strip bar at 2 in the morning. Most of that I just listened to in the background every morning but when the weather came on, I always stopped to look at the beautiful lady that told me to wear a raincoat or sunscreen. Young and beautiful, hot and sexy, she was one of the star draws for that TV station and they knew it. That hot sexy weather girl, that I'd often shaken my head in wonder at how gorgeous she was, was currently just fifteen feet away dressed in nothing but tight red panties and taking turns sucking cocks. "She's the..."

"You think! You think!" Steve interrupted.

"I think," I continued, "she looks an awful lot like the weather girl on our local television station."

"Oh My god, really?" Gloria said. I nodded, all three of them looking at me.

"A perfect example why you never speculate. If she were, can you imagine the repercussions if she was found out?

~

"Condoms are available in bowls at the bar and by every door, and remember, "no" means "no". Any complaints at any time and you're asked to leave and never come back. Stay safe and have fun," the woman who greeted us at the door had said with a smile.

Mary explained that they said it to everyone, but especially reiterated it to 'newbies' like us. Except for the size, from the outside the house could have been almost any house in any city, although here it was well out in the outskirts of town. From the inside, however, it was obvious this was no ordinary party. Mary had encouraged Gloria to wear a cocktail dress, braless, while she was wearing a dress. When we were asked at the door, "Can I take anything?" Mary had slipped her dress over her head, leaving her in a matching see-through thong and bra set that left most of her breasts exposed. Steve said he didn't want to check anything just yet, so I didn't either, and Gloria kept her dress on and my hand in that death grip.

The house was much larger than it appeared from the street. A wet bar was off to one side of the front room with a bartender mixing and serving drinks. The bar, arranged like a peninsula from the wall, separated the entry room from what appeared to be a family room beyond. Couches and chairs were arranged throughout most of the rooms with plenty of folding chairs discretely stacked in different locations. A few bar stools spread out along the bar. Visible through open back doors was a swimming pool, and although I didn't initially see anyone in the pool, the shimmering of the water said that someone was, or just had been, in. Groups of people, two's and three's and four's or more, were spread out around the large entry room. Some were standing, others sitting, some were talking -- and some were without a doubt, fucking. Some were totally clothed, although most were only partially dressed or wearing lingerie or sexy clothing, and some were totally nude.

Steve indicated that we should start at the bar and after we'd all gotten a drink, they started to show us around. "This is sort of a mixing room," Steve explained about the living room as we walked through it towards the back patio and pool area. "There really aren't any rules other than no means no -- but generally if people decide to do something, except for a little light play out here, they generally take it on back to other areas," he explained, motioning around the room. There were several groups spread around, some just talking, others doing perhaps a bit more. On one love seat there were two men sitting with women on their laps. One of the women was topless, leaning closely to the man whose lap she was sitting on, his hand fondling her bare breast. The other woman was sitting upright, her hand obviously in the crotch of the man she was sitting on. On another couch a man was sitting with his arms around two girls, obviously for the moment just talking. As we stepped by the bar, we immediately saw a nude man, previously unseen and hidden by the bar, sitting in a straight backed chair next to a table where a fully clothed woman was kneeling between his legs giving him head. "Of course, there are always exceptions," Mary said with a grin. There were a couple of foursomes standing around with drinks, talking, perhaps just getting to know each other -- I couldn't tell.

As we stepped outside, I could see that as I'd suspected there were several people in the pool. Over in the shallow end, two men and two women were sitting in the shallows, apparently naked, but also just talking at the moment. And, of course, the previously mentioned group of six in the spa.

Inside the house there were several other rooms in various stages of occupancy. One room had couches on either side of the room with a large bed in the middle, obviously designed for watching and being watched, but at the moment it was empty. A bathroom with a large walk-in shower and dual shower heads at opposite ends and stacks of towels was toward the back, and while I didn't think anything of it at first, in another location on a closed door a small sign with a picture of a toilet on it said "Gloria's Hole" although another adjacent door wasn't labeled.

It didn't take long to recognize that if someone was interested in playing, they just walked up and introduced themselves and asked if you were interested in joining them. Mary, in her semi-dressed state and luscious breasts was an obvious center of attention however Gloria and I also had a couple of polite inquiries. Although Gloria and I were definitely more relaxed by now than when we'd come in, there was still a bit of angst in the air.

When Mary said "I'm going to the restroom, do you want to come along?" Gloria immediately stood and joined her, together heading for the hallway.

"We'll wait for you on the patio out back," Steve said, a hand wave from Mary acknowledged that they'd heard as they walked off talking.

"What is it about women, when they go to the bathroom, they never go alone?" I said to Steve, just in conversation.

"Yeah, but it's not that she has to go to the bathroom, this time," Steve answered, a slight smirk on his face. When I looked back at him, puzzled, he said "Gloria's Hole?" I still didn't get it immediately and then it suddenly hit me. Gloria's Hole. Glory Hole. And I remembered the unmarked door immediately adjacent.

"Really?" I asked, "a Glory Hole?"

"Of course. You ought to know, Mary's loves sucking cock. Come to think of it, Mary just loves cock." He laughed.

"So she'll just suck a complete stranger?"

"Sometimes, not always. If there's someone there and she feels like it, she might. She'll always jerk them off, but won't necessarily suck them off. Even then she always uses a condom on strangers. But that goes both ways being a stranger -- the guy getting sucked doesn't know who's sucking him off either. Remember the two guy's with the girl we saw in that first room, where the black guy was sucking the other guy?" I did -- suddenly remembering that somewhere I'd read that in actual studies guys couldn't tell when they were getting sucked off whether the mouth doing the sucking belonged to a man or a woman unless they could see. Any perceived difference was in their mind only. "You never know with a glory hole -- the hot babe sucking you off might just have a dick."

The duo that had been in the pool had apparently moved to the spa, as there were now 8 in there. Or rather, there were now 6 in the spa, and two on the sides. One man and one woman were both sitting on the side of the spa, and in both cases they were receiving oral sex.

There were two new couples in the pool, all four cuddled together in the shallow end. If they were truly couples, it was hard to tell who was with whom.

Beyond the pool there were a couple of lounges where two men and a woman were to themselves. The woman was obviously fucking one of the men, riding him while he lay on his back on the lounge. The other man was just sitting to one side, watching, a beer or drink in one hand.

We slid into some high chairs around a table with an umbrella to wait for the girls to return. We weren't that far away from the wall behind us, but there was enough room for someone to walk by, or walk up behind us, as evidenced by the two hands that slid in on my shoulders, and down onto my chest. Expecting that it was Gloria or Mary I slid my hand over and squeezed the arm without looking, running my hand up towards her elbow as her fingers found and rubbed across my nipples. "So you found us," I said without looking back, just as my nose told me I didn't recognize the faint smell of this woman.

"Were you missing?" a sultry woman's voice almost whispered into my ear, "I'm so glad I found you if you were."

My head swiveled toward her, finding the sultry brunette in the slinky black dress from the bar just inches from my face. "Not that I was aware of," I laughed, "but it's always nice to meet new people."

"We saw you when you came in," she responded, her hand slipping up to cover mine, pulling it from her arm and onto her breast. "We thought you looked like you'd be fun to play with; that is, if you're interested."

Steve had advised us of what we might expect on the way from the hotel. "Have you ever been to a swing club?" he'd started. "Don't be surprised, almost anything goes," he'd continued when Gloria said definitely not and I indicated Debs and I had played with others a couple of times, but never at a club. "Everybody has their own little turn-on, and this allows people to explore their fetish or whatever. It's not all just pairing up and swapping, although that's quite common -- finding a couple that the two of you are attracted to and indulging. By far that's the most common, but like I said anything goes. I've seen men that like to watch their woman with other men, women that like to watch their man with another woman; women that get off on seeing their husband suck off another man. Some are into threesomes or more, some are just into watching or being watched. A lot of women are like Mary here, a swing club gives them an opportunity to play with other women, and admittedly sometimes men come to play with other men. The cardinal rule is just that "no" means no. If you meet someone and want to do something, just ask; if they ask and it's something you don't want to participate in, just say so. You'll find that everyone is more polite than you'll find at any other kind of party."

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers