Executive Privilege Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes," Ann cried out loud as she bucked her clit on him and joined Jim in a full release, her vagina clenching as her orgasm rolled over her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Lisa came again.

Jim's attention was torn between his wife, panting in her orgasm, and Kevin pushed deep within her, ejaculating again and again.

Kevin and Lisa collapsed into one another's arms. Still shaking, Lisa kissed Kevin's face and stroked his back. Inwardly she was amazed at how truly wonderful she felt. That big cock was a potent thrill -- thick enough to really give her a good stretch and long enough to get really deep. She was satisfied and didn't mind acknowledging it.

"Thank you Kevin. That was wonderful. It was a great fuck. I think I came three times. I sure hope you've got some left," Lisa murmured in his ear and running her fingers through his hair.

Ann smiled as she enjoyed the feel of Jim's cock still within her. "That was so hot. Thank you Jim," Ann said as she pulled him to her for a kiss.

"So did Lisa live up to your expectations?" Ann playfully asked her husband who had an arm around Lisa, her face and breasts nuzzled in his chest.

"Outstanding in every way," Kevin answered, looking at Jim.

"Thank you Kevin," Lisa purred, looking up from his chest to acknowledge his compliment.

The lay together a while enjoying their afterglow, then joined one another at the bar for a drink. To enhance Kevin's experience, Lisa moved from her husband to Kevin's side and put her arm around his waist, pressing her breasts to his side. She knew full well the effect this was likely to have on Kevin. Ann and Jim noticed the stream of cum running down the inside of Lisa's right thigh.

Kevin felt a rush and surge in his cock knowing he had taken Jim's wife in front of him and now had her snuggled at his side, his semen running down her leg.

Ann and Lisa both knew the reaction Kevin was having.

"Quite a rush, isn't it dear?" Ann asked.

"Unbelievable. How did you know?" he responded.

"Believe it or not, it can be a rush both ways. Lisa and I have both experienced it. Not always. But with the right man, in the safety of the arrangement, in the heat of the moment, it's an incredible release. Besides, it's fun to play the part. And you guys have nothing to worry about. None of those other men have anything over you. Yes, you've taken Lisa as is your privilege to do. Keep in mind; she has also had you to her intense satisfaction," Ann explained without shame.

"Want to play some more Kevin? Go ahead. I do. Come on," Lisa encouraged.

"Lisa, move over to the mirror," Kevin said.

Lisa left his side and stood before their bedroom mirror.

"Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs," Kevin ordered.

Lisa met Ann's eye in the mirror as she felt Kevin move behind her and grope her ass. He took his time. She felt his finger gather some moisture from her dripping hole, massage her anus and then not so gently work its way in. He moved to her breasts, pinching her erect and hard nipples. He used both hands to push her breasts up and then pull them down and out. Not painful, but a deliberate handling of objects that had drawn his attention since he had known her. Lisa couldn't help herself. It did feel good.

"Feel me up good baby. You know I want some more," Lisa encouraged.

"Stick your tits out further," He said.

Lisa arched her back, putting her breasts on full display. She was excited about the way he was treating her in front of Jim. She felt him humping his cock in the crack of her ass. In the mirror Lisa saw that her husband was again fully erect. She caught his eye and gave him a big smile.

Ann walked in front of her and pressed her breasts to Lisa's -- erect nipple to erect nipple. Ann then dipped her hand to the lips hanging between Lisa's legs, slippery with Kevin's cum, stretching them down till Lisa whimpered. She pulled her two fingers up around the shaft of Lisa's clit, finding it erect and swollen. Lisa moaned and started to hump Ann's two fingers. She felt like a bitch in heat, squirming on Ann's hand with Kevin's cock pressed to her ass. With her eyes locked with Ann's, Lisa grunted and tried to buck her clit on Ann's hand. She was on the edge of orgasm. Ann knew it and she knew exactly how to bring her off. Lisa was bucking her hips for relief. Ann put her other hand behind her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Two hard flicks on the end of her clitoris and Lisa climaxed. Kevin had to hold her up as she shook in his arms.

Ann moved to a chair, slung her legs over the comfortably upholstered arms and slid to the front edge. She smiled at Lisa.

Lisa could not wait to get to the hot blonde. She walked in front of Ann and dropped to her knees. Her wet slit and pink clit presented themselves within her soft blond bush. Parting her hair with her hands, she lowered her mouth to Ann's vulva. With a practiced familiarity, she sucked her slippery red lips into her mouth, flicking them with her tongue. Lisa lowered herself further to tongue Ann's hole, loose and sodden with Jim's jism. For Ann, the tension in her clit became almost unbearable.

"You're delicious, Ann. Your scent is driving me wild," Lisa told her.

Kevin sat down in a chair beside Ann's to enjoy the show; his cock hanging between his legs. Kevin looked at Jim. Jim thought back to his experience with Dean Tagg and pulled up a chair on the opposite side of Kevin, hoping Kevin would be sufficiently entertained with the women before him.

"Ann, if you'll move a little lower, I'll try to make up for being in such a rush the other day," Lisa said with a wicked smile.

"No need but -- if you insist," Ann said as she adjusted herself to give Lisa better access to her anus. Lisa slowly began rimming Ann's most personal hole.

"Oh, you know that feels great Lisa. Thank you dear," Ann sighed, enjoying the forbidden pleasure.

Then Jim heard it - the request he anticipated would come at some time in the evening.

"Jim, come over here and get me ready to fuck your wife again," Kevin said in a steady tone of voice.

Jim knew he had little choice and was embarrassed that his cock stiffened as he walked over to Kevin. He went to his knees and took Kevin's cock in his hand. Kevin's pubic hair was soaked with a combination of semen and vaginal secretions. He knew he would be spending the day with this man on the golf course tomorrow. Blushing deeply in shame, he took Kevin's penis into his mouth and with sunken cheeks, sucked his cock.

Lisa pushed her tongue up Ann's ass as far as she could, then commenced full in and out strokes. Lisa's nose was in the rim of Ann's vagina. Ann's musk, Jim's semen and the taste of her ass engulfed Lisa's senses. She moved a hand up to Ann's mound and began to thumb the side of her clit to enhance her pleasure.

Jim pleasured Kevin's cock with his mouth and tongue. He held his penis up with one hand and with the other brought his low-hanging testicles to his mouth. One at a time, he sucked each of Kevin's balls into his mouth. He carefully pulled each down and massaged it with his tongue. Looking up, he met Kevin's eyes and knew his friend was not only enjoying the physical pleasure but also Jim's humiliation. Kevin could be such an asshole.

Lisa knew she was getting through to Ann when Ann started to moan and thrust her hips.

"Lisa, please finish me with your mouth on my clit and a couple of fingers on my G-spot," Ann gasped.

"My pleasure my dear," Lisa replied, smiling.

"Yes. Yes. Don't stop. Oh fuck! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Ann panted as she came to climax on Lisa's mouth, clenching Lisa's fingers tightly with her vagina.

From the way Ann was bucking her hips, Lisa knew her best friend and former sister whore was going for another orgasm. Lisa stayed with her as Ann cried out in pleasure again and then went limp. She let her friend come down slowly, her mouth motionless on her clit and fingers very still in Ann's throbbing cunt.

"Thank you," Ann said as she pulled Lisa to her for a deep kiss, acknowledging the intense personal pleasure Lisa had just delivered and sharing with pleasure the mixed flavors in Lisa's mouth.

Kevin enjoyed watching his wife's orgasm and was getting close to his own pleasure climax.

"Jim, that's great, but if you keep going you're going to end up with something in your mouth I'm saving for your wife," Kevin said as he pulled his cock from Jim's mouth. "Let's all have a drink and catch our breath."

As Jim stood, they all noticed his cock was swollen and red, drooling its own stream of pre-cum.

"Goodness Jim, don't pop off without me. I've got plans for that wonderful cock," Ann said with a smile. "Come on, we can cool off a bit and still keep the tension high."

Lisa and Ann mixed fresh drinks as they giggled over the evening's course and the pleasures they had shared.

"What a great set-up, Ann. You really set the stage for this," Ann complimented her friend. "I was totally captured by the whole thing. Of course, it was a natural for me as you knew it would be."

Kevin moved to Lisa and Jim followed his lead by moving to Ann. Soon each woman felt the probe of a finger on her anus.

"I think I know what our boys have in mind next," Ann said with a wink to Lisa.

"Well, it's not up to me. Kevin can have me any way he wants," Lisa purred as she rubbed her anus on Kevin's finger.

"Maybe we should show them how the Board had us the last time we were in Vegas," Ann suggested.

Without waiting for an answer, Ann took Lisa by the hand and led her to the padded bench at the foot of their bed. The women settled into position, lewdly lifting their asses high, waiting for their men.

Lisa spread her own ass cheeks when she felt Kevin applying lubrication to her anus. She felt his hairy thighs on the back of her legs as he centered his cock on her back door. Kevin gently pushed his cock head in Lisa's anus and paused. Lisa panted as she adjusted. She put her hand on the back of his thigh and pulled him to her. Kevin pushed through her sphincter and again paused. After a few moments, Lisa looked back over her shoulder.

"I'm ready now. You can fuck me," she said.

He started slowly. Each stroke was deeper than the last. Lisa finally felt his pubic hair press around her asshole. Kevin was in to the base of his root. Lisa had never felt so stuffed. Kevin's long slow strokes started feeling better and better. Ann and Jim had paused to watch Kevin take Ann. When they heard Lisa start to moan in pleasure, Jim pushed into Ann's ass and paused.

"Look at her Jim. She loves it, don't you Lisa?"

"Yes. I love Kevin's big cock in my ass," Lisa responded as Kevin's nuts slapped loudly against her wet cunt on each stroke.

"Lisa loves a cock up her ass and I do too. Go ahead Jim, fuck me," Ann urged.

Jim felt Ann squeeze his cock on every stroke. Ann urged him deeper and faster. Soon Jim was pumping her with vigor. The women were looking at one another with their heads on the bed, moaning in pleasure.

"This feels good Ann. Just like it did in Las Vegas," Lisa said.

"Those fuckers almost tore us up. I have to admit, I never came so many times in one night as I did then," Ann replied.

"Time to double dip Kevin. I want you in my ass. Jim has it nice and loosened up for you," Ann said to her husband.

"Look over here Jim. There's something I want you to see," Kevin said.

"Watch this," Kevin said as he withdrew his cock from Lisa's ass. Where her anus used to be, Jim saw a red-rimmed gaping hole. Jim had seen his wife's ass dilated by his own cock but never stretched as wide as this.

The men switched places and easily pushed into the waiting yawning holes. Kevin thrust full length into his wife. She took it easily. Ann started moving back on Kevin's strokes, trying to fuck as much of his long cock into her ass as she could.

Jim enjoyed the loose feel of his wife, reamed as she was from Kevin. They had got into their own rhythm when Lisa called for a switch again.

Kevin pulled out of Ann's ass and went back into Lisa's. This time he pounded her ass with short powerful strokes. Lisa reached between her legs for her clit.

"I want you to finish in my ass Jim," Ann smiled over her shoulder as Jim took her ass for the second time.

"I'm ready Ann. I'm coming," Jim warned her as he pulled her to him and thrust the full length of his cock in her. Ann rubbed her clit and went into her own orgasm as she felt Jim's ejaculation deep within her.

"Yes Kevin. Fuck my ass. Oh that feels so good. Don't stop," Lisa urged Kevin.

With a loud grunt and a deep lunge, Kevin finally sprayed Lisa deep in her hole. Lisa began her own orgasm when she felt his hot cum in her ass, her anus and vagina clenching and releasing as Kevin ejaculated. They collapsed forward on the bed, trying to catch their breath. Lisa felt his penis softening soon, followed by the lewd sensation of his thick cock slowly slipping from her ass.

Kevin and Lisa showered and left the water on for Jim and Ann. As Jim and Ann emerged from the bathroom they saw their spouses talking on the side of the bed. Lisa walked over.

"Kevin wants me to sleep with him tonight," she said quietly.

"Fine by me, as long as I get your hubby in my bed," Ann replied without hesitation. "Why don't you guys use the guest suite?"

Kevin took Lisa by the hand and led her to the privacy of their own bedroom.

Snuggled in bed with Jim, Ann whispered, "If I won't be keeping you up too late on account of your golf game in the morning, I've got a couple of moves of my own I'd like to put on you."

Jim just smiled as the beautiful blonde slid her hand between his legs, cupping his balls.

If you like the story, please vote.