Executive VP of Corporate Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been hoping for permission but knew I didn't usually need it so much was changing. I kissed her labia and inserted my tongue in her slit, feeling the moist warmth of her pussy envelop me and surround my tongue. Sharon edged her ass forward into my face as Mr. Samuels buried his cock in my ass. My loud groan of acceptance echoing in Sharon's pussy. Sharon's hands were on my back massaging me as I ate her pussy and enjoyed her taste. So sweet with just a hint of mucky salt as the flow of her juices increased. I found her clit and nibbled on it, hearing her moan of acceptance as I chewed softly on her stiffening nub.

"You will train Sharon, show her the suite, and tell her of our clients, what they like. While I would like for her to focus on our female clients, I need her to assist you with the men, who are now starting to come in pairs and threesomes."

His cock was plowing my ass with a skill I appreciated and let out a groan to show him how much.

"Oh your cock feels so damn good Mr. Samuels. It's so big; I love how it spreads me open, how it fills my ass. Oh Sharon, I love your taste; your pussy is so responsive, so wet. "

I felt the cock spew its load in my ass and withdraw. I continued to eat the pussy being served, delving my tongue deep inside, feeling the wet heat generated. I slipped a finger in Sharon's ass and she yelped but then pushed her ass on my hand wanting more. I gave her first one then two more fingers, spreading her anal opening and fucking it roughly with my fingers.

A muffled groan responded to my penetration of her ass and I glanced up to see Mr. Samuels clean his cock off, remove the essence of my ass, than place it into Sharon's waiting mouth.

"Together my sluts we will continue the growth that Kevin initiated."

Sharon's pussy spasmed on my face and she came hard. Mr. Samuels removed his cock from her mouth and straightened his clothing, putting his semi erect cock back inside his trousers much to my dismay. Sharon and I remained on the desk until he asked us to get up. I helped her down and then kissed her on the lips, enjoying the taste of cock and letting her enjoy her own pussy juices.

"Your contracts are ready to be signed and there's work tonight for you Anita. I want Sharon to be able to watch you. I assume there is a room where she can watch and hear?"

"Yes, Mr. Samuels there is a room next door that has a large screen TV. Kevin used to watch occasionally, than he'd edit the finished product to his needs."

I noticed my salary and bonus numbers had doubled and signed quickly. Then I gathered Sharon's clothing and took pleasure in dressing her. She returned the favor and we began to leave.

"One last thing sluts! "

"Yes!"

We both said in unison.

"Take the company credit card and get new wardrobes. The black and white is becoming boring. Be good little whores and go shopping for fuck clothes."

Grinning like two schoolgirls we did as requested. I took Sharon to the suite early and after showing her all the camera placements and the room she'd use for the night, I once again feasted on her sweet pussy and she returned the favor. I knew then that maybe Ed had it right all along and maybe Sharon would be a true lover for me.

12