Expanding Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lying there kissing when Mark slid his hand onto Shelly's back and asked if it was okay to stroke her back. She nodded yes and Dan kissed her harder and worked his way down to suck on her cute nipples. First one, then the other. She responded to the touch of two separate men by tipping her head back and closing her eyes. Emboldened by Mark's touching of Shelly, Dan shyly asked us if it was okay if he touched me.

I looked at Mark and he had a sexy smile on his face as we both nodded yes and a whispered "Yes" escaped my lips. Every so slowly Dan lifted his hand off of Shelly's warm breast and inched it towards my stomach. I swear I could feel electricity as his fingers approached my skin. When his fingers gently touched me I shivered and bit my bottom lip. He looked into my eyes asking without speaking and I nodded yes. His hand slowly worked its way up my stomach and gently cupped my soft breast. Mark and Shelly were hardly idle as Mark sensuously rubbed her back and she was stroking Dan's.

I kept my eyes locked on Dan's as his hand started to cup and gently squeeze this new breast while his girlfriend lay between us watching and smiling. His touch felt so different from Mark's but still so comfortable and familiar. His fingers gently squeezed my large nipple and I inhaled suddenly. He returned to gently caressing and squeezing my breasts. I could feel Mark's heart beating against my back and his hard cock pressing against my ass. As Dan worked on my breasts my husband was growing more and more aroused.

Dan paused suddenly and looked at Shelly, then at me. "You know, Shelly's-she's into girls. Could-could she touch you too?" "YES!" I heard Mark exclaim and we all laughed and kept touching and kissing. "Sure, yeah that's okay", I replied. Shelly tentatively reached her hand over and laid it on my belly. Her small soft hand felt so nice on me. I'm definitely not into girls, but I do love being touched and appreciated, and it felt nice having three people touching and caressing me. Dan kept touching my left breast while Shelly looked at Mark and slowly slid her hand up to my right breast. This couple 10 years my junior were both touching and caressing me while my husband stroked my cheek and neck. This was pure bliss.

A few minutes later I heard Mark speak up with a question I'm surprised took so long to come, "Shelly...can I touch your breasts as well?" Shelly nodded and said "Yes" as Mark gently cupped a beautifully firm 36DD breast for the first time. One thing to check off of his bucket list I think, though at the end of this night we checked at least 20 things off.

From there we devolved into a mass of smiling, caressing and kissing lovers. It's hard to explain the feeling, but even though people would come in to watch and sometimes fuck, it truly felt like there wasn't anyone else in the whole world other than us. Shelly had some very specific rules for what was "off limits". No touching of the other couple's cock or pussy and no kissing on the lips. I knew Mark was disappointed, but he didn't show it as he lovingly stroked every inch of Shelly that he could.

I watched as his hands ran from her neck down her shoulders and to her breasts. He spent some time there then ran them down her soft belly and onto her hip and down her outer thigh. "Your skin is so smooth Shelly", he commented. "Well I shaved this morning silly", she replied. Mark just smiled and kept his hand running down her outer thigh, down her calf and to her foot. Every now and then he'd hit a ticklish spot and she'd let out a giggle which would make us all smile as she jerked her body.

He continued this rubbing and touching of this amazing woman and I had no jealousy. Of course it helped that during this time both Shelly and Dan were busy touching feeling and just being with me. I had hands on my breasts, neck, back and ass. Dan then looked up and asked Shelly, "Can I suck on her nipples if it's okay with them?" She nodded yes and he looked to first Mark, then me. "Yes", I purred as his mouth gently closed on my left nipple.

Honestly, usually I hate having my nipples sucked. This was actually a huge issue for Mark since he's such a breast man and loves doing everything to nipples, especially sucking them. Ever since I had the kids it's been impossible for me to think of my breasts and nipples as sexual since they provided FOOD for my kids.

But here I was in a situation I never thought I'd be in in a million years, with my amazing husband being caressed by a cute young couple while the guy is sucking my nipples. It just felt so comfortable and amazing. I was worried Mark would be jealous that Dan got to suck on my nipples, but his horny goofy grin told me that I didn't have anything to worry about.

As Dan worked gently on my nipples with his lips and tongue I felt Mark slowly pull my red panties down over my hips. I lifted my ass off the bed so he could slip my panties off, my freshly shaved pussy exposed for all to see (and there were a few people watching). "Isn't it cute?" Mark asked. "I shaved it for her." And he had, without so much as a cut or razor burn. I remember him getting hard as he carefully and meticulously lathered then shaved my pussy. I know how much he likes it smooth, though he does equally like it when it's natural.

I looked over as Shelly and Dan removed the last of her clothing as well. Her high-cut black panties flew onto the floor and she was as naked as I. The boys just started at us for a minute then returned to their sensual caresses. At any moment I had three sets of hands on my body and it felt amazing. It was strange, I thought for sure we'd just fuck and be done, but this was different. It felt just so natural and right and good. It was sexual, but it was more than that, it was loving.

Just as I was thinking that, I saw Mark take his boxers off and his hard cock spring out. "Will you suck me sweetie?" he asked and I smiled and climbed between his legs. Not to be outdone, Dan popped onto his back next to Mark and Shelly climbed next to me. I smiled at Shelly and then we both took our lovers' cocks into our mouths as they alternated between grabbing and squeezing first one set of breasts then the other. The boys had been hard off and on for the better part of four hours, and I thought they would just cum right away, but clearly they were in this for the long haul. We took turns sucking, watching each other work then returning to the cocks we came with.

I watched Shelly's cute lips swallow Dan's gorgeous cock and wanted to touch it. I knew the rule about not touching the other person's cock or pussy, and I respected it because I didn't want to scare them off. But fuck I wanted that inside my aching pussy! It was a very nice size, big but not scary, something I could suck on and then have fucked into me. The thought of it was making my pussy so wet.

Mark saw me watching and told me, "Why don't you just watch her suck his cock. You like it don't you?" I nodded and watched as Shelly tried to smile with her mouth full of Dan. I absentmindedly reached my hand over and rested it on his inner thigh just a millimeter from his cock. I could feel her breath and the warmth from his cock and her mouth as her lips rose up and down, up and down.

We alternated between groping/caressing and sucking our guys' cocks. Finally though it was clear that it was time to fuck. The guys were on their backs still, so we each climbed onto them and sank their cocks into our dripping pussies. "You both look so similar!", Mark said as he looked from me to Shelly and back. "You two are so fucking hot", he cried as we bounced on their cocks. Shelly and I were rubbing each others tits as the guys watched and fucked their hips up to us on the downstroke.

I'm very quiet when I have sex or cum, and I know Mark wants me to make more noise. It's just tough when my whole life I did everything I could not to get caught masturbating. Shelly and Dan on the other hand had no problems with making noise. They were both moaning and grunting as they fucked each other right next to us. I could tell that both Dan and Mark were getting close, and as if we'd planned it they both starting fucking up into us hard and fast and first Dan came, then Mark pumping their cocks and cum deep into our pussies.

We rolled off the guys and smiled at them as we used washcloths to wipe our dripping pussies. "Can we watch you two masturbate?" Mark asked. I knew he loved watching and especially loved watching me masturbate. We both nodded yes and rolled onto our backs and started fingering our pussies. Like I said mine was shaved bald, but Shelly's had just the finest wisp of hair on it and it looked adorable I have to say.

The room filled with the sound of fingers rubbing on wet clits and dipping into dripping pussies. Dan sucked on my nipples while Mark was in 7th heaven just caressing Shelly's breasts and occasionally pinching and rubbing her cute nipples. I could see him staring into Shelly's gorgeous green eye while she fingered herself. He has a thing for watching my face while I masturbate, so to watch this new and amazing partner must have been quite a treat for him.

It was all too much for me, and with a grunt and some well earned twitches I suddenly came. As my body spasmed a few more times I felt Shelly stiffen up and heard her moaning get louder and suddenly she was cumming next to me. I laid there for a moment and thought about that. This amazing couple just caressed and came with us. We all dizzily stood up, cleaned-up and tried to get dressed. It wasn't awkward or odd as I was afraid it would be. Instead, it was just nice and sweet and amazing.

"We really want to see you again," Mark said. "Here's my card with my info, please contact us. We had so much fun and don't want this to be a one-time thing." Dan took the card and smiled at Shelly. "We don't either, and we definitely want to see you two again also," he replied to Mark.

It turns out we were the last ones at the party. The four of us, the "party virgins", who had never done anything like this before in our lives outstayed and out fucked everyone else. As we walked to our cars it felt good to be out in the cool air. It was surreal in that it felt just right. I had no regrets, other than that it had to end. I was so glad that I had come on this adventure with Mark, and even more glad that we had met Shelly and Dan.

We stopped together before we had to split off to our separate cars. "Dan, Shelly, I can't tell you how amazing that was," Mark said. "It just felt so normal, I don't know how to explain it. You two are so amazing."

"We feel the same way," Dan replied. "We will definitely see you again soon." We hugged Dan and Shelly goodbye, not wanting to let go, but knowing that we would see them again, and wondering what our next adventure would hold. As Mark walked me to the car, my legs were weak from the late hour, the excitement of the night and the dreaming of what's to come. "I love you so much Mark." I said and squeezed his arm. "I love you too sweetie. You are so amazing. Thank you for doing this with me." I kissed his cheek and got into the car.

As we drove down the empty road into the dark my mind kept drifting between what had happened and what would happen next. I didn't let myself think too much about the next time, not wanting to spoil it when it finally does happen. "You were right," I said to Mark, "That was better than sitting at home and watching Food Network." He just laughed.

12