Experiment In Summertime Deception

Story Info
Wife swapping dream come true for one, nightmare for another.
6.3k words
3.5
197.3k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m telling you man this would be great. I am really looking forward to it,” Jason Douglas said to his friend Joe Casey as he took a sip from his beer and tried to contain his enthusiasm.

“Are you sure? I mean what about your kids and more importantly, how does Stephanie feel about it,” Joe replied as he tried to feign indifference.

“”I’m sure she would be up for it. We talk about it all the time in bed, besides don’t you want to sleep with her,” Jason replied.

T o say that Joe Casey wanted to sleep with Jason’s wife Stephanie was the understatement on the millennium. Standing an inch under 6 feet the 34year old mother of 2 was a divine beauty of the first degree with beautiful flaming red hair that fell halfway down her back, long supple legs, and beautiful green eyes that seemed to light up a room. She was blessed with a pair of beautiful 36c breasts that despite the birth of 2 children, showed no hint of sag, and her magnificent heart shaped behind made every adolescent and grown up boy absolutely drool with lust.

Joe had met the Douglas family at the local pool where he worked his way through college during the summers as a lifeguard, and fell instantly in love with Stephanie. He was a freshmen when he met her and still very awkward around girls, especially as one as beautiful as she, but now in the summer between his junior and senior year finally filling out in his body, and emboldened by experiences with girls that he gained in college; he was ready to make his play for Stephanie. .

He had spent the summer getting to know Jason very well, and even though he was 12 years Jason’s junior, the two became friends. He had also developed a relationship with Stephanie. He had seen the Douglas’s fight on many occasions, and always was there to comfort Stephanie. Over time he had developed a deep affection for her, and always went out of her way to be there for her’ weather she needed shoulder to cry on, or a friend to lean on. He had spent these past few years falling in love with her, and when he constantly saw how Jason kept hurting her, he decided to take action. He had learned that Jason was into swinging and in particular wife swapping, but he had never had the courage to go through with it. So it happened during one of the countless rounds of golf that they played the topic came up again. and this time Joe decided to put his plan into action. He started off slow telling Jason of his experiences in college with the different girls, and how his friends and he would swap girlfriends for the weekend, or at different parties. Of course Joe left out the fact that he had made all of this up and had never swapped girlfriends with anybody, but that didn’t stop Jason from believing every word.

They continued to talk during the summer and eventual Jason was so excited about it, that Joe decided it was time to seal the deal and they formed a plan to swap respective partners. With Joe Getting Stephanie, and Jason getting Joe’s current girlfriend Marta, but unbeknownst to Jason, Marta was in Europe for the summer and was totally unaware of any of this. Joe’s plan was relatively simple; he would spring his trap at the local pool where he worked. He would tell Jason that Marta was waiting for him at the far side of the complex in a facilities shack; (where he would conveniently plant a note) the one with the broken door that locked you in, where he would conveniently plant a notes inside he would make his move on Stephanie by trying to get her into the woman’s locker room. If he could do that, he figured he would let her anger at Jason do the rest. A student of Psychology Joe had noticed the troubles that the Douglas’s were going through, and he figured that he could manipulate Stephanie’s anger at her husband to his advantage. There was Just one problem, he needed to get Jason’s voice on tape saying that he wanted Joe to fuck his wife. To facilitate this process, Joe had put a tape recorder in his shirt and was taping every word Jason said, and with some careful editing, he could spring his trap and get the woman of his dreams.

“Of course I do,” Joe said as he tried in vain to repress a smile that came across his lips.

“Well ok then it is set.” Jason said as he put his hand out for Joe to shake and Joe did.

“I want you to fuck my wife while I fuck your girlfriend. Oh man this is going to be so great. I am so glad you had this Idea Joe. Steph and I have been going through a rough patch as of late, because she knows about my secretary and me. I told her it ended over a year ago, but she still is upset with me. I think this will spice things up real good for us.” Jason said.

Joe quickly raced home after his time at the bar, and went about doctoring the tape until it was perfect, then he went to bed and attempted to sleep as thoughts of Stephanie danced naked in his head.

Stephanie Douglas brought her children to the pool at 9:30 every morning and every time she came in she immediately drew the appraise of every man, while drawling the ire of every woman.

As she and her children made their way to the pool Joe had a chance, once again, to catch his heart that had leapt into his throat.

She was wearing a bright red one-piece suite that highlighted all of her curves and framed her beautiful heart shaped behind. Her breasts looked painfully contained in the top of her suite, as her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric, while her flat belly showed not trace of flab as she effortlessly glided to her chosen spot around the pool. Jason followed behind and waved at Joe as he passed the life guard stand, as Joe waved back he continued to appreciate the view of Stephanie’s behind as she made her camp near the pool.

After a little while Jason came up to Joe and began talking to him.

“So are we ready,” Jason asked Joe with more then a trace of excitement in his voice.

“My lunch break is in 5 minutes. Marta is in utility shack 6, it is on the far end of the compound,” Joe responded.

“Excellent! The girls have their swimming lesson in 5 minutes and I’ll tell steph that I am going to play tennis. Well good luck,” Jason said as he turned back and ran towards his family.

Joe watched as he told Stephanie something then kissed her and ran off towards the maintenance shack. A few minutes later he saw the swimming instructor come by and take the kids to there lesson, and the children kissed their mother on the cheek and left for their 2 hour lesson, leaving Stephanie alone.

“Hey Joe I’ll take over now,” said his friend Fred as he came to relieve him for his lunch break.

“Thanks a lot man. There is nothing really happening today anyway,” Joe updated his friend as he left the life guard station.

“Ok well have a good lunch,” Fred said as Joe was leaving.

“I intend to,” Joe replied as he stared hungrily at Stephanie as she walked towards the snack bar.

Joe decided now was the moment as he quickly ran to the locker room and retrieved as small tape recorder from his bag, then he quickly returned to the snack bar and found Stephanie waiting patiently in line.

“Hi Steph. How is it going’” Joe asked as he stepped behind her.

“Oh hi Joe. Great, How are you doing,” she replied as she smiled at him.

“Not too great really. I have a little problem,” Joe replied.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that. Do you want to talk to Jason? He went to play tennis he should be back soon,” Stephanie replied.

“Well my problem is kind of with Jason.” Joe lied.

“Oh dear what is the problem Joe,” Stephanie asked as she put her hand on his shoulder.

“Well it is of a personal nature. Do you mind if we speak in private? We can use the ladies locker room, it’s closed for repairs,” Joe said.

“Sure dear lets go,” Stephanie replied as she led the way.

Joe followed her and gazed longingly at her beautiful behind as she walked toward the locker room. Once they got inside, he closed and locked the door behind them.

“So what’s the problem Joe,” Stephanie asked.

“Look Steph I know that you and Jason are having problems and I don’t want to cause anymore friction between you two, but I think there is something you should know,” Joe began.

“What is it Joe,” Stephanie replied, more the a little miffed that her husband was discussing their marital problems with his buddies.

Joe went on to describe how he and Jason had become friendly and were enjoying each others company by playing golf and hanging out at the club house, but that their relationship changed when Jason met Joe’s girlfriend Marta. Stephanie’s eyes widened a bit when she heard about the girlfriend, but she remained quiet and allowed Joe to continue.

Joe knew in order for his plan to work he needed to get Stephanie very angry at Jason, so he went into this elaborate tale of how Jason brought up the topic of wife swapping and how he was manipulating Joe into a situation that he didn’t want to be in.

“ I was getting kind of weirded out by the whole thing so I told him that I wasn’t interested, but he just kept pushing the subject,” Joe lied.

“I can’t believe this! I can’t believe any of this! You are lying Joe,” Stephanie angrily barked at him

“I’m sorry Stephanie but it’s true. If you don’t believe me maybe you will believe your husband,” Joe replied as he produced the tape recorder and pushed play.

“I want to fuck your girlfriend,” Jason’s voice said on the tape.

“What about Stephanie and the kids,” replied Joe’s voice.

“To hell with them,” Jason’s voice replied.

Of course Joe had done some careful editing to the tape so that no mention of the fact that he was supposed to sleep with Stephanie was ever mentioned. Joe looked at Stephanie and decided he needed one more thing to push her over the edge, and so he decided to go for it.

“It was a swap, but I couldn’t go through with it,” Joe baited her.

“And just who were you supposed to fuck Joe? If Jason was fucking your girlfriend, who were you supposed to fuck,” Stephanie lashed out at him angrily with tears in her eyes.

“He said his secretary Rita,” Joe lied.

“What! He told me he ended that! That son of a bitch! I can’t believe he would do this to me and to the girls. Oh God,” She cried as she slammed an open locker door shut.

“I’m sorry Stephanie. I really am, I didn’t want to hurt your family so I backed out of it” Joe said as he put his arms around her and hugged her.

Meanwhile…

Jason had finally reached the utility shack on the far side of the pool, and checking to see that nobody was watching, entered it.

“Marta are you in here,” Jason said as he called out her name and tried to find a light.

He finally grasped a light switch, but when he threw it open; it only illuminated an empty room. He walked toward a small desk and saw a note that read: Went to the bathroom. Be back soon Marta.

Jason smiled to himself and waited patiently for her to arrive.

Meanwhile back in the locker room…

Joe continued to hold Stephanie as she sobbed softly, and as he held her the smell of her perfume mixed with the feel of her beautiful body next to his caused his arousal to rise, and his cock to swell in his bathing suite. Stephanie could feel the increasing pressure against her abdomen and slowly turned her head up to meet his gaze. Joe looked into her beautiful green eyes and gently wiped away a tear, then while his hand was on her cheek, slowly brought his mouth to hers and kissed her.

Stephanie did not resist the kiss, nor his tongue as she willingly opened her mouth to let him explore inside. Slowly his hands moved down her body and lovingly explored her breasts, as well as her perfect behind, while her hands slowly stroked his hair.


Suddenly a sound from outside the door brought her back to reality, and Stephanie broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry Joe. I’d like to be alone for a while,” she said.

“But Steph I,” he started to reply.

“No Joe too much has happened today that I need to be alone to sort this out. Now please get out,” she said with athority.

“But what about,” Joe began again, but was cut of angrily by Stephanie once again.

“Get out I said! Leave me alone,” she said as she turned her back on him and walked towards the deserted exercise machines.

“Ok,” Joe responded as he made his way toward the door and pretended he was going to leave. He opened the door and slammed it loudly, and while locking it behind him again, he stole away behind a row of lockers and watched Stephanie.

Stephanie was angry and confused as she made her way to the machines, and decided that the best way to clear her head was to work off some of this tension she felt. She made her way to this particular machine where the idea was to build up the inner thigh. This was accomplished by putting your legs in a “stirrup-like” devise, and then squeezing the legs together. She walked over to the machine, and then after putting the correct amount of tension on the bar, put her legs in the stirrups and began to squeeze them together.

Joe was watching her with a tremendous bulge in his suite and decided now was the time. In the next few minutes he would have his ultimate fantasy, or he could be behind bars. He quickly retrieved a pair of scissors from the first aid kit, then after taking a deep breath, walked back towards the exercise machines and Stephanie.

“Joe what the hell are you doing here? I told you that I wanted to be alone,” Stephanie said as she continued her exercising.

“I know Stephanie, but there is just one more thing I forgot to tell you,” he said as he looked at her through lust filled eyes.

Stephanie saw his eyes and an illicit thrill that she had not felt in many years flowed through her body, it was the thrill of being desired. As he stood in front of her she gazed up and down his body, stopping momentarily at the huge bulge created by his cock and involuntarily causing her to shiver. She knew this was wrong. She was taught that once you take your wedding vows you are supposed to desire only one man in your life, and forsake all others. She had lovers before she was married, but once she took the vows she was true to only one man and had spurned numerous advances from many others. She had kept herself pure and true for her husband, and even though he had cheated on her, she was determined to keep up her discipline, and try to preserve the sanctity of her marriage.

Inspired by this seemingly unshakable determination, she suppressed the desire to commit adultery and resumed her exercises.

“What is it Joe,” she replied as she continued to squeeze her legs together.

In a lightning move Joe hit the safety catch on the machine, thus locking her legs in the spread position, and produced the scissors from behind his back, all while kneeling between her legs.

“Joe! What the hell are you doing? Get off me,” she cried.

Joe said nothing as she softly caressed her inner thigh, and try as she may to resist, a small moan escaped her lips. Suddenly she became alarmed when she saw the scissors in his hand. They were very small scissors, but she was frightened just the same.


“Joe stop! Please don’t hurt me,” Stephanie cried.

“I would never hurt you Stephanie. Just try and relax,” Joe said as he reached a finger below her bathing suite pulling it taught, then very slowly, began to cut away the crotch of her suite.

“Joe please stop,” she cried as she tried to use her hands to ward him off, but the blows seemed to have no effect on him at all.

He continued until the entire crotch of the suite was cut away, then pulled down the flap and exposed her beautiful naked sex to him. He smiled with delight as he saw that Stephanie was a natural red head, and putting his nose up against her, inhaled her sweat scent.

Stephanie tensed as she felt the cool air on her naked sex, then again when she felt his nose almost enter her.

“Joe please don’t do this! I am married I can’t,” she pleaded with him as she tried desperately to ward him off, but to no avail.

Suddenly time seemed to slow down as she saw him look directly into her eyes. He smiled, and his eyes never left hers as he opened his mouth and slowly guided it downward. She tried to say something, but the words would not come out, and before she could even make a sound, his mouth was locked on to her soaking wet pussy.

“OH Joe…oh God…oh please…no,” she moaned as she continued to hit him on the head in an effort to stop him, but her blows began to diminish in strength, due to her growing passion. Her pussy was on fire as he continued his attack on her, and she moaned with ecstasy as his tongue sank deeper inside of her. Slowly her defenses began to break with every centimeter his tongue descended, and by the time he was on her clit, she was his for the taking.

“Oh God…don’t stop Joe…please don’t stop,” she moaned as she began to stroke his hair, and force his head deeper into her sex. He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight and gently stroked his hair as he continued to feed on her femininity. He savored the sweet taste of her sex, mixed with the presence of sun tan lotion on his tongue, as he worked it further into her.

“Oh Yeah…oh there…oh Joe…OHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” she moaned as her orgasm raged through her shattering any sense of deception like a mighty flood breaking through a dam.

Joe lapped up all of her juices between her legs, and slowly kissed his way up her stomach, and while using the scissors to cut away the rest of the suite, made his way to her beautiful breasts. He softly kissed her breasts, and while gently clamping his lips on her nipple, began to suckle like a newborn.

“Oh Joey…Oh baby yes,” she moaned as he continued to suckle from her.

Jimmy had pulled up his hands and completely removed her suite now and was slowly caressing her breasts as he continued to suckle.

“I want to taste you baby,” she moaned as she pushed him off her, and he helped her get out of the machine. She pushed him down onto some exercise mats and grabbed the scissors as she made her way down. His cock looked absolutely huge confined in his Speedo like suite, and as she took the scissors she began to cut it off. Joe moaned as she finished cutting, and his cock sprung free from its painful confinement. Stephanie’s eyes widened in disbelief as she saw the sheer size of his member. She suddenly reached for it, and while wrapping her hand around it, slowly began to stroke it.

His cock mesmerized her as she stroked it. It looked now absolutely massive compared to her husbands, and as she continued her stroking, she had a deepening desire to taste him.

“How does it feel baby? Does it feel good,” she said as she continued to stroke.

“Oh it feels so good Steph. My God it feels so good,” Joe moaned.

“Do you want me to do anything else baby,” she cooed as she gazed hungrily at his cock.

“I want you to do whatever you want to do Steph,” he moaned

Stephanie slowly raised her head until her mouth was hovering right above his cock, then she spit on the head of his cock, and while looking directly into his eyes, took him into her mouth.

“Oh God Yes,” he exclaimed as she began to pound him into her mouth.

Faster and faster she worked him until she began to feel him tighten inside of her mouth.

“Oh God…Oh Steph…Oh my God…oh my GAAAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDDDD,” he exclaimed as he erupted inside of her mouth and shot wave after wave of his seed down her throat.

Stephanie swallowed every drop and milked him until he was bone dry, and then slowly rose from between his legs and kissed him deeply, while he slowly began to caress her beautiful breast. She lay down on top of him, and as they rolled over he continued to suckle from her, as he slipped a finger into her sex.

“Oh God Joey,” Stephanie moaned as she felt him suckle from her breasts.

12