Experimental Animal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was bowed with shame, her face turned away. He could tell by her by her breathing that she was about to cry again.

And he still couldn't turn away. Her humiliation was far less gratifying than he'd expected. Maybe it was that throaty little catch in her voice, the one that said she was innocent, although he knew she was a liar. Maybe it was because she was so sexy, and the sound of her voice pleading with him for sex was so hot; he wanted her as badly as she wanted him.

Maybe he just wasn't man enough to resist.

"Damn it," he said, took hold of Trish's hips in his hands, and ground his rock-hard cock against her body, pressing it into the slick wet channel between her legs. She made a little sobbing noise of pleasure and shock, and he pushed her body forward, drew her hips up, and slid inside her again.

"Oh fuck," he said, closing his eyes. He shouldn't do this, shouldn't be a slave to this, but he couldn't seem to care about anything but the exquisite sensation of his hard cock sliding in and out of that wet pussy. He moved faster, grunting with pleasure, and he heard her begin to cry out with each thrust, felt her body begin to jerk with orgasm. She came, and he slowed down to draw it out, unthinkingly giving her what she needed, making it last.

She was groaning his name, her body languid and trembling with pleasure. He loved that he made her so weak, hated her for making him feel that way. "Damn you," he whispered. He wanted to stop fucking her, kept fucking her, couldn't stop. He drew her hips up with one hand, pressed her torso down on the bed with the other, pushing deeper into her. He wrapped his arms around her, slid his hands between her chest and the mattress, cupping her breasts.

Anger and tenderness and sexual need, all tangled together. His hips pumped, his cock jerked. "Damn you, damn you," he chanted, and sank his teeth into her shoulder, and fucked her for all he was worth. And then he came, an orgasm that seemed to rip him inside out, eyes clenched shut, teeth locked on her shoulder. He crushed her against him and felt her body arch upward, instinctively taking him deeper, as surge after surge of pleasure thundered through him and into her.

When it was over, Matt found himself cradling her body, his face in her soft hair, his hands cupping her breasts, his soft dick still lodged inside her. He saw the angry red mark his teeth had left on her shoulder, and for a moment all he could feel was regret. His anger was gone.

-----

I realize that, as a crew member of the ship, G has certain contractual rights. I just think that, since she is now obviously a human, she may no longer be entitled to those rights. She is certainly valuable as an experimental subject.

Perhaps the constitutional attorneys can research that. In the meantime, we need to get both G and Subject 405 back to the lab for further tests.

-----


He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her, gently, around to face him. Her face was pale, her eyes bruised-looking; but she met his gaze fearlessly.

"Okay," he said softly. "Okay, honey. Explain it to me, Trish."

She explained. They were a space-faring race; generations of them born, living, mating, dying together on spaceships. Her people roamed the galaxy, exploring worlds and sending the results of their research back to the home world of her ancestors, a world neither she nor any of her crewmates had never seen. Adapted to life circumscribed by the bounds of an artificial environment, they had centuries earlier found sexual impulses inconvenient and evolved beyond them. Now mating was a matter of exchanging genetic material according to pre-drawn contracts. (As a result, a powerful caste of shipboard lawyers had developed.)

"There have always been those who thought we should do more active research," she said. "Not just observe, but do tests. They were just a splinter faction until recently, but - a few of your years ago - they took over the ship, and everything changed."

"And that's when I was taken prisoner," he said.

Trish continued, "We didn't - no, that's not fair," she corrected herself. "We knew it was hard for you - the imprisonment, the sexual deprivation. But we don't have sexual feelings ourselves, so -"

"You do," Matt said sharply.

Trish pressed her lips together, still not meeting his gaze. "I do," she finally said, as though admitting to a painful vice. "Because they changed me, made me into one of your women."

"My women?"

"A human woman," she clarified softly. "I didn't expect to feel ... I suppose none of us could have guessed how I would feel."

Matt stared at her. After a moment, he asked, "So, what do you really look like?"

"This is what I really look like, now," Trish said, a wry smile on her lips. "I used to be - oh, I don't think I can explain, Matt. We're smaller. Humanoid, but different from you."

He asked, "And the purpose of the experiment? I guess you were just gathering information for the first -- how long was it?"

"One hundred and fifty three days."

"Five months." He felt anger boil up in him again. "And then you let me escape and brought me to this little love nest and fucked me. Why?"

"I wasn't supposed to do that," she said softly, resting her chin on her knees. "The experiment ended when I ... The purpose was to see which side of your nature would win - the one that wanted sex, or the one that wanted to protect me. I ... chose a third option."

"Tell me why."

She just turned her head and rested her cheek against her knees, closing her eyes, refusing to look at him. "Because," she said, "like you said. I'm nothing ... nothing but a -"

"No, Trish," he said, his voice harsh with regret. He put his arms around her and held her. "Oh hell, there's no shame in it, honey. We all need it sometimes." He stroked her face. "Don't be ashamed of it."

"If it's any consolation," she said, "I'll paying for it. The changes are permanent. I'll always be different from my people now - we couldn't have guessed how different my new body would make me from the rest of my species, not until this."

She lifted her chin and looked up, towards the window. "They're coming," she said. She turned to look at him. "I won't let them take you back to the lab, Matt. There's something I have to do to keep you safe. Do you trust me?"

Hell no, he thought; but looking into her eyes, he found himself saying, "Yes." She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair, pressed on his scalp - and a sharp pain lanced through the center of his head, and then was gone. "Ow."

And then, as though she had flipped a switch, Matt passed out.

-----

Transmission from Subject 405 has ceased. G must have deactivated the monitoring device in his brain.

-----

When he woke up, it was full daylight, and he was alone in the little cabin.

She had left him a note.

Matt:
Today is December 25 - the day you said was made for good luck, happiness, and wishes come true. I wish I could give you those things. Instead, I've given you your freedom.

Hike south of the cabin for about six miles and you'll reach Highway 2. From there it's about fifteen miles to Kalispell, Montana. With luck, you should be back home in Virginia by tomorrow.

You don't have to be afraid. My people won't be following you. I've made a deal with them; don't worry about the details, just know that you're free of us forever. Don't bother alerting the government to our lab; by the time you read this, all traces of us will be gone.

Please believe that I am sorry for everything that happened to you. Who knows, my experiences may teach my people the folly of what they've done. I hope that we can go back to being the peace-loving scientists we once were. That is your Christmas gift to us.

I will never forget you.

Merry Christmas,
Trish

-----

Unfortunately, her lawyer's arguments were impossible to overcome. The captain found that we could not continue our experiments on Crewman G without her consent. And the only way to obtain her consent was to release all claim on Subject 405.

So he's gone. We know where he is, of course, but the lawyers will keep him safe.

At least we have Subject G.