Experiments With A Hot Latina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw some movement and was shocked to see someone standing in the doorway. It was an older woman, her mother I gathered. She was standing there in a long flannel night shirt. When she saw me looking at her she started yelling in a very loud voice but it was in Spanish so I didn't understand a thing she was saying. I just knew she was very angry and I suppose it was to be expected, catching her 19-year old daughter who was dressed like a stripper, laying there on the floor with a strange man's cock buried deep into her ass. Elena spoke back to her and they went back and forth in Spanish. My cock softened pretty quickly this time and I pulled out. Her mother finally yelled one last time before she turned around and slammed the door.

I didn't really know what to do but I figured I better get the hell out of there. Elena told me to just wait while she went to go talk with her mother. I reminded her to change into something more appropriate first. I got dressed and Elena went to her room and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. Then she told me to stay on the couch and she went to her mother's bedroom to calm her down. I could hear them talking loud and excitedly . Even though I was very nervous, the effects of the Tequila had finally caught up to me and the sex had worn me out. I passed out right there on the couch.

When I woke up in the morning, I was alone on the couch and at first I couldn't even remember where I was or how I had gotten there. Elena must have put a blanket over me and gone off to her room after having it out with her mother.

I looked around the room and was was startled to see her mother sitting on a chair next to the couch, just staring at me. She looked to be in her 70s and I supposed she must must have been 50 or older when Elena was born. When she saw that I was awake she started speaking loudly and seemed to be scolding me in Spanish.

Elena must have heard the commotion and came to my rescue. Elena explained to me that last night she had a long talk with her mother and had explained to her that we were in love. Her mother looked at me and Elena translated that her mother wanted to know about my feelings for Elena.

I said, "Yes... of course. Tell her I am in love with you too," and then it dawned on me that it was probably the first time we had said anything like that about or to each other.

There was a long pause and finally her mother mumbled something and then walked off into the kitchen. Elena sat down next to me and translated again, "She says if you love me then you shouldn't treat me like a street girl and make love to me on the floor. That a respectable man makes love to a woman, properly. In a bed.

I smiled to Elena and said, "Okay, I can totally agree with that... Is that all?

Elena went on "Well other than that she is okay with us being together."

There was a long pause and I asked, "Even after seeing us like that last night?"

Elena leaned over and kissed my cheek and said, "Yes, she says that if we love each other and you treat me well, then it's all good".

I leaned back and let out a deep sigh of relief, "Whew."

Elena paused and then added, "Oh and also, she says that we must start the planning now and settle on the date that we are going to get married."

I looked at her straight face and finally said, "What? Are you being serious?"


* If you are interested in part three, please give me a positive rating and any comments and I'll continue to write about my first year with Elena.

12