Expiration Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,374 Followers

Every attempt I ever made to get an explanation from Marcie was rebuffed. The divorce left me feeling like a failure. I found a little consolation with Glenda and Janet.

Marcie moved in with Robert's mother, Glenda. Apparently they had become friends over the last few years. Unfortunately the arrangement did not work out well for Marcie. In order to support herself, my ex wife was slowing selling off the jewelry and designer clothes that she had accumulated at my expense. It took a while for her to realize that her lovers' mother was doing the same thing. After six months Marcie moved out and went to live with her sister in Norristown.

In the beginning Marcie was picking up Glenda every weekend. She started to call and make excuses for not being able to come for some reason or another. The calls became more frequent and the excuses lamer. Finally she just stopped coming at all.

Glenda didn't mind when her mother cancelled out because Janet and I would go over board to make it up to her. We spend more time together and were beginning to feel like a family. Janet moved into the house and we were married just before Christmas.

Marcie was on a singles cruise to the Caribbean over the holidays and couldn't pick up Glenda as scheduled. That made everyone happy. Two weeks later I filed to have the custody addendum thrown out and it was approved.

My company was finally purchased and we were now in the big bucks. Janet is extremely happy because for the first time in her life she is pregnant. We will be on Social Security before the baby finishes high school but it will all be worth it. Life is good, at last.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,374 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Good Enough for the Goose... Stealing an accountant's wife can be dangerous.in Loving Wives
More Stories