Exploration Of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only a few thrusts, your third orgasm is upon you. The intense vibrations on your clit bring an amazingly hard orgasm. Your body writhes and trembles at the incredible pleasure spilling out of your pussy. You groan deep and animalistic as your entire being is focused on the pleasure.

Wave after wave of electric sensations flood your body as my cock thrusts in and out of you. You reach up and take the tiny vibrator from my hand. I surrender it and place my palms flat on your ass. Spreading your cheeks wide. Allowing me to watch my cock fuck your pussy and see your tight ass twitch in response.

You return to Stacy’s pussy with a new hunger. Wanting more than ever to make her cum. You push your middle two fingers deep inside her. You hold the small vibrator on the side of her clit as your tongue works the other side.

Her hand wraps into your hair the other squeezes her nipple hard. You feel her body tense and her hips thrust up off the floor. She’s moaning uncontrollably now. Unusual for Stacy, she’s normally very quiet when she cums. You must be bringing her amazing pleasure I think to myself as I struggle not to cum.

You moan against her clit as you realize she’s about to explode. Reveling in the idea that you’re making it happen. There you are. Hungrily feeding on another woman’s pussy while a thick throbbing cock thrusts in and out of your own.

Stacy explodes with a deep throaty groan as her own orgasm rips through her.

“Oh fuck Tessa…….Don’t stop…….oh yessssssssss……. oooooooooohhhhhhhhh…….. Again…….. I’m cummminnnnggggg…. againnnnnnnnnn…..”

That’s all it takes. My balls draw up tight and my ass clenches. I pull my cock from your pussy and slam the underside of the sensitive head against your twitching asshole. I press hard against it and thrust up an down, squeezing your ass cheeks around my cock. You can feel it twitch and throb. You gasp slightly as you feel my warm cum splash high onto your back and shoulders. My cock exploding in thick white cum all over your soft back.

A woman coming on your mouth and a man cumming on your back and you’re loving every precious second of it. I groan and twitch as my orgasm subsides. Your cheek now lying on Stacy’s belly as she gently, lovingly strokes your soft hair.

I ease back and take a long deep breath. All of us completely satisfied. Warm and pleased. You snuggle up further on Stacy and wrap your arms around her belly. She kisses your head and strokes your hair as the two of you revel in the soothing sensation.

12