"Exploring" Gets a New Meaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron grabbed a bar of soap and walked over. He rubbed his hands and the soap under the water and lathered them up, then reached out and took hold of Phil's cock. He then began to slide his hands over Phil's cock and balls. The slipperiness of the soap made his skin seem even smoother. Phil took the soap, lathered-up and returned the favor, stroking Ron's cock with the slippery soap on his hand.

They stood there for awhile under the hot water, just feeling each other's cock and balls. It felt really good.

Soon, their dicks were both very hard again, and Phil said it was time to rinse off.

When they had finished, Phil turned off the shower and toweled himself off. As he did this, his cock, still stiff as a board, wagged back and forth. Ron grabbed a towel and dried himself off too. Phil said "Follow me" and headed toward the bunk room.

Ron followed him, knowing what was probably going to happen now. When they got to the bunk room, Ron saw that one of the beds had been made up with fresh sheets from the linen closet. Phil saw him staring at the bed and said "Why don't you lay down on your stomach, and I'll give you a massage." Ron knew that it would probably end up being more than a massage. This made him both a little excited and a little nervous at the same time.

He lie down on his stomach on the cold sheets and waited. Phil walked over to the cupboard, took out some lotion and squeezed it into his hands. He then rubbed them rapidly together to warm them up and knelt on the bed next to Ron. Ron felt his shoulders gripped by Phil's hands as he massaged his muscles. It felt good. Phil used just enough of his strength to work the kinks out of Ron's shoulders.

Phil worked on Ron's shoulders for a while, easing away the tension. Ron felt himself relaxing and noticed that it didn't even feel weird to have a naked man giving him a massage. And why would it at this point with all that had gone on.

Eventually, Phil began to work his way down Ron's back, easing muscles as he went. When he got to Ron's ass, he massaged more gently and sensually, more like a caress. Ron was enjoying the sensation and felt totally relaxed. He felt Phil's fingers probing between his asscheeks and toying with his asshole and knew what Phil was working his way up to.

Ron had never experienced anal sex in any way. In fact, Phil's finger was the first thing that had ever gone up his ass. He had heard stories about it though and was afraid that it would hurt. But apparently, Phil knew what he was doing, because Ron felt very relaxed.

Eventually, Phil stopped massaging Ron's ass and lie down on top of him, once again pressing his swollen cock in between Ron's asscheeks. When Ron felt Phil's big cock again, he panicked a little, thinking about the pain.

Phil leaned forward and whispered into his ear "Don't worry. I know it's your first time."

Phil then stood at the foot of the bed and told Ron to get on his hands and knees. As Ron did this, his arms and legs shook with nervousness. He was about to be fucked in the ass. The thought of it was very exciting and very scary all at once. As Phil moved onto the bed behind him, Ron turned his head and looked over his shoulder. He saw Phil kneeling behind him and squirting lube onto his hand.

At this point, so many thoughts were racing through Ron's mind that it was almost like he was having an out-of-body experience. He could not believe that he was naked on a bed with his ass in the air, inches from another man's hard cock. He had never felt so vulnerable and wondered if this was how girl's felt before sex.

When he had had sex with girls, Ron had always been curious about what it felt like to be a girl. To have another person inside of your body, thrusting their cock, the most sensitive and private part of their body into the warmth and snugness of your body and using your warmth and snugness to get themselves off, while knowing that eventually, they would have an orgasm deep inside of you and fill you with their cum. These were the thoughts going through Ron's head as he watched Phil getting ready to fuck him.

Ron could see that Phil's cock was very hard. It was sticking straight out from his body and was bobbing up and down slightly as it throbbed. The head was swollen so tight that it was purple and shiny. Pre-cum was dripping from the slit onto the sheets. It looked as if it had a mind of it's own and couldn't wait to burrow itself deep inside of Ron.

Phil saw Ron watching him and said, "I know you're nervous. But don't worry. I know how to do this so that it will feel good for you. I just want you to try and relax like you did before. Ok?" Ron just nodded.

Phil rubbed the lube all over his finger, then placed it against Ron's anus and gently rubbed some lube there. Ron concentrated on relaxing as Phil applied slight pressure with his finger. Ron then felt it start to slip slowly inside of him. Phil was gentle and made sure he took it slow. Eventually, he was able to insert his entire finger inside of Ron. He just kept it there, not moving or thrusting. Ron felt his anus start to adjust and relax as it grew accustomed to having Phil's finger inside. Phil must have felt it to, because he started to slowly move his finger in and out.

Phil was right. After a minute or so, it started to feel good. For some reason, it did something to Ron's cock which was hard and seemed to jump a little as Phil's finger slid in and out. As Phil continued to slip his finger in and out, he reached underneath Ron with his other hand and grasped his cock. He then started to stroke it in rhythm with his thrusting finger. It felt incredible!

Ron started moving his hips and thrusting his cock into Phil's hand like he was fucking it. As this was happening, Ron felt Phil pull his finger out of his ass, but continue to stroke Ron's cock. Ron looked over his shoulder and saw Phil rubbing lube all over his cock. It was rock hard and glistening in the lamplight. Without missing a beat, Phil moved closer behind Ron and touched the head of his cock to Ron's anus. By now, Ron was ready to accept it. In fact, he wanted it badly.

Phil said to him, "Ok. I'm going to start to put this in. I'll go slow. Just relax. The head is the biggest part and might hurt a little. But once it's in, it will feel good."

In response, Ron moved his hips back slightly, partially inserting Phil's cock into his ass. Phil smiled and slowly worked his cock into Ron. He would push it in a little, then pull back, in a little more, then back. Each time he did this, it became less and less painful and more and more pleasurable. Finally, Phil inserted it and just kept going. Ron felt his anus stretching as the swollen cockhead entered him. Once it was inside, his ass adjusted around the shaft and gripped it tightly. Phil kept going, inserting the entire length of his cock, until his balls were rubbing against Ron's.

Phil let go of Ron's cock and grabbed Ron's hips with both hands as he kept his cock deep inside of him. His cock felt warm and hard inside of Ron. Ron could feel it throbbing with Phil's heartbeat. Phil's balls were pressed tightly against Ron's and felt soft and warm.

Phil asked, "Are you ok?" Ron just nodded and put his head down on the pillow.

Then Phil started to fuck him. His strong hands gripped Ron's hips and pulled Ron back onto his thrusting cock. His cock felt huge, but also very good as it pumped in and out of him.

Phil's cock kept hitting the spot that made Ron's cock twitch. And Ron could feel an intense orgasm building. He began to thrust his hips back more forcefully, shoving Phil's cock deep inside of him. Phil moaned and started to pump harder, his balls now slapping against Ron's. The harder Phil thrust, the more his cock seemed to grow inside of Ron. Soon, Phil was fucking him so hard that Ron just surrendered to his lust and let Phil pump him with his massive cock. Phil started moaning and his cock started to throb. At that moment, Phil shoved his cock in deeper than he had ever done before and with an animalistic growl, started to come inside of Ron. Ron felt Phil's cock swelling and throbbing as Phil's hot cum shot deep into Ron. It seemed to go on forever and Ron felt himself cumming too as Phil kept his cock buried all the way inside of him, while grinding his crotch against Ron's bare ass. As Ron began to cum, he put his head down and looked at his cock. His orgasm was so intense that his cum shot onto his face. He opened his mouth and caught the next load as it came, tasting and swallowing his own semen.

When their orgasms had subsided, they just stayed in that position, with Phil's cock buried deep inside. Neither moved or said anything, both lost for the moment in the effects of their orgasms. Then, Ron felt Phil's dick start to shrink little by little, slowly leaving his ass. Eventually, it just kind of popped out and hung there limply, dripping on the sheets. It had been thoroughly drained that night.

Phil patted him on the ass and asked if he'd had a good time. Ron just rolled over onto his back and nodded.

As Phil stood up and toweled himself off, he said "That was a great workout. We should do this again. If you don't mind, I think Christy may want to join us next time."

Images of Christy laying naked on the bed while he and Phil fucked her flashed quickly through Ron's mind. Ron smiled and said, "I don't mind at all. How does next Wednesday sound?"

12