Exploring My Sexuality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uh, oh. How do I get myself out of this? "Well, yes, I see someone else. Someone that I knew from way before you and I met."

"Oh."

"It's not what you think. Well, yes it is. God, you're going to think the worst of me. My best buddy and I screw around together."

"You mean you and he are lovers?"

"No, he sucks my cock. I suck his. And sometimes I fuck him in the ass. It's just sex. He's my friend but I certainly don't love him."

There was a pause before Amy responded.

"I see. So you fuck him and then you fuck me. Pretty neat arrangement."

I was mortified that she found out I'm a pervert. I suppose that's the end for us.

"I dare say I am surprised. I prepared myself that you had another girlfriend. I didn't expect that you are gay. You performed so well, sure fooled me."

"I'm not. You turn me on. You make my cock so hard. I love fucking you. I really like being with you. I think I'm falling in love with you. That's not gay."

"And yet ..."

"I know. I really can't explain it. He is my friend and we do things together. But I don't love him. No way I would kiss him. Things just happened and it feels good when we do it. It's just physical. Not like with us."

"Does he know about me?"

"Oh, yes. And I think he's jealous. He asked what we did and I told him."

By now Amy and I would normally be in bed, fucking. Not now. This was a serious conversation.

"Larry, just so you know, I'm not upset by what you have told me. Totally surprised but not upset. I have to be fair with you. I told you I like sex. I had a two-year relationship with a girl. Someone from my high school. We did all the usual things that girls can do together. We had fun and I liked that too.

"Then I went to a party and some guy got me drunk. That night five or six guys had me. And I liked it. That was my first experience with cocks. I never had a real boyfriend before you but I've gone to bed with a number of guys. There are a couple that I still see from time to time. I've even had two guys at a time, one in my pussy and one in my ass.

"And as to guy-guy sex, I've even encouraged a couple of them to play with each other while I watched. It was a real turn-on to watch guys suck cock and ass fuck. They had fun and I liked watching. Of course I always insisted that they fuck me too.

"So you see, as surprised as I am to hear about your friend, I have my own secrets. So what are you going to do about your friend?"

"I don't know. He apparently is upset that we are becoming a couple. After all these years of being best friends, this may break us up."

"Besides the friendship, how do you feel about the sex?"

"I like to do it. It feels good when he sucks me. Almost as good as you. And I enjoy sucking him. I try to do a really good job and see how fast I can make him cum. And I found out I like the taste of cum."

"What about ass fucking?"

"I fuck his ass sometimes. He's gotten used to my size and likes me in deep. His ass really grips my cock and I can usually come before he does. Then I suck him. I won't let him fuck me in the ass, however."

"Why not?"

"The first time I tried to do him I had to stop since it hurt him too much. The second time I got in but he still had pain. His cock is about the same size as mine. I don't want to be stretched liked that."

"But if he had a smaller cock would you want to be fucked?"

"I don't know. Hadn't thought about that."

"How do you feel about sharing? What if your friend had a chance to fuck me? Would that help or not? You said he also has a big cock. I might like trying him."

"He's my friend and all, but watching him put his cock into you? I don't know."

"Well, he might not even be interested in fucking a girl. Mention it and see what he says."

*****

"Jeff, have I ever shown you a picture of Amy? Here are a few I recently took."

My pictures showed Amy in various stages of undress. I picked particularly provocative ones. The last one was a full nude of her reclining on the sofa.

"God, she's perfect! And she let you take these photos? Won't she get mad that you showed me?"

"She wanted you to see."

"What? I can't believe that. That last photo shows everything. Why are you showing me?"

"I told her all about us. The things that we do together. She says she has watched other guys fuck each other and would like to watch us. I told her you have a big cock. She said she wants you to fuck her."

"I can't believe this. And that's ok with you?"

"Yeah. You and I are best friends and I think it would be fun for the three of us to get together. What do you think?"

"So what would we do?"

"She wants to watch us suck each other. Then you fuck her pussy. And then, maybe, I fuck you in the ass."

"I've never fucked a girl before and don't want to seem a klutz."

"She was my first too and helped get me started. The rest just seemed natural. You won't have any trouble."

"Well, if you don't mind sharing your girlfriend's pussy, I'm game."

*****

Friday, two days later, was the day. Jeff was really nervous but Amy quickly put him at ease by stripping and helping him undress.

"Very nice cock, Jeff. Larry said it was the same size as his. And his was the biggest I had ever had. So I can't wait to feel you inside me. But first I want you to suck him.

Jeff knelt between my legs. By this time he had perfected his sucking and knew just how to get me going. With Amy watching it took only a few minutes until I emptied cum into his mouth. I swapped places and gobbled up his cock.

"Don't make him come," Amy warned. "I want his cock in my pussy."

"Better stop now, Larry," Amy cautioned as she lay back on the sofa. "Come here, Jeff. Put your cock in me."

She pulled him close and rubbed the tip up and down her slit.

"Feel good? It's going to feel even better in a moment."

I watched as my best friend's cock pushed into her hole.

My best friend just lost his virginity to my girlfriend. Amy responded to his thrusts, her pussy getting red and puffy. His cock was coated with a foamy liquid as he pulled out and then slammed back in. With a shout he pushed deep.

"That's it, baby, fill my pussy with your cream. Your cock is so big. I can feel you spurting."

He stayed inside her for a few moments. Her pussy was gapping and leaking as he pulled out.

"Amy, that was super. Thanks for giving me my first fuck."

"Now, Larry. Eat my pussy. Make me come."

Amy had never asked me before. Her pussy was still dilated and twitching, juices were seeping out. I figured, what the hell, I know what Jeff's cum tastes like. Now I get to taste Amy too. I knew most girls liked pussy licking.

I had watched plenty porn and knew what I should do. I scooted between her spread legs. Her puffy lips were slightly separated, some of Jeff's cum leaking out. I pushed the tip of my tongue between her lips, tasting the results of their coupling.

"Can you taste him?"

"Yeah, I think so. But I also taste you." I resumed licking, getting my tongue deeper.

"I'm going to push out some more. Don't swallow, I want you to show me." I saw a glob of white emerge and lapped it up.

"Show me. Show me your tongue. Oh, you got a lot. God, that's sexy. OK, now swallow."

A few minutes after I resumed licking, Amy came with a shudder. She clamped my head between her legs, practically smothering me in her pussy.

"Damn, so good. You are my stud!" she exclaimed. She lay on the sofa with a contented smile.

"You guys were so good. Jeff, you did really well for a first time. Now you just need a girl to practice with."

"Thank you. You are so sexy. Your pussy felt great. Much better than any blowjob. I guess I surprised myself."

"How's that?"

"Well, I am attracted to Larry and what we do together. And I look at other guys and their crotches. When he invited me to join in, I was very hesitant. Could I get it up? I did ok, huh?"

"You did great! And Larry, thanks for eating my pussy. I intended to have you do that sometime but what better time than today. Did you like the combination of Jeff and me?"

"Yes. And I was surprised by how much stuff came out."

Afterwards Amy asked me if I was really ok with what happened.

"Not at first. Even though I set it up, when he was about to put his cock into you I wanted to stop him. But after it went in, it was kind of like watching a really good porn video. And you liked him doing it."

"It felt good. And he dumped a big load. Well, you know, you ate it all from my pussy. Thanks. I hope you will regularly go down on me. What about Jeff? It could be fun to get together with him again. I didn't get to watch you fuck his ass. And he could eat my pussy next time. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I think I would like that. But you know he seems more into guys. You're still my girlfriend, right?"

"Absolutely. I think back to the days when I had two guys in my bed. Jeff obviously needs some experience but seems adventurous enough. And has that big cock. I wasn't sure if he would want to fuck me. What with him sucking you and having you fuck his ass. He might be bi-sexual rather than gay. He could be a nice addition to our relationship. But that's as far as it would go. You are my guy.

"Oh, and since we are talking about others: You remember I said I had a girl-girl relationship for a couple of years. Well, she called me and wants to get together again. Apparently she broke up with her other friend and misses the sex. Her name is Sandy.

"Anyway, I told her I had a boyfriend. Sandy swings both ways and I think maybe it would be fun to add her to our bed. What do you think?"

"God, Amy, I can't hardly keep up with what's happening. Sure, it would be exciting to watch the two of you. Would she let me fuck her?"

"Oh, I'm sure. She's taken some guys to her bed. Once she and I shared a guy. She's a little girl, barely over five foot tall. Great body and cute. You would like her."

"OK, how about we meet for lunch or dinner someplace and see how it goes. If it works for her, we come back here."

*****

Sandy was just as described: A tight little bundle of sex. Everything proportionate on her slender body. I mentally undressed her all through pizza. Amy kept looking at me with a smile. She knew I approved of her friend.

'Larry, Sandy and I are going to take a shower together and then play. Just the two of us for now. But we want you to watch. OK?"

They came to the bed hand-in-hand. Sandy smothered Amy with kisses and then sucked and nibbled on her breasts. She leisurely licked, massaged, and caressed her body. It was sensuous to watch a girl give loving to another girl. Eventually Sandy reached her pussy. Placing a hand under Amy's butt, she encouraged her to tilt her pussy upward while she nudged apart her legs.

Amy's pussy lips opened like delicate peddles of a flower. Moisture glistened on her lips.

I loved watching Sandy's technique. She was making love to Amy's pussy. Slow, tender love. Amy writhe and squirmed as Sandy nibbled away. She uttered nonsense as she gripped the back of Sandy's head and pulled her between her legs. With a shriek my girl came.

After a minute to recover Amy reciprocated by slowly licked and caressed down Sandy's tiny body. Her pussy lips were tightly closed and Amy nudged them apart with the tip of her tongue. Amy's butt was up in the air with her anus and pussy exposed. I was tempted to come up behind and stuff my cock in her pussy but decided that their sexual reunion should not be interrupted.

Afterwards there was much giggling and hugging.

"Did you like watching?" Amy asked me.

"Most definitely. You two look so good together. How long has it been?"

"Almost a year. Too long, right Sandy?"

"Much too long. We are so good together."

"Sandy, you still ok with fucking Larry?"

"Yeah. I hope I can take all of your cock, Larry. Amy said you were big. Show it to me."

I hurriedly undressed, my cock sticking out hard as a rock.

"Oh, boy, that is a big one. I don't know, Amy. I'm smaller than you and my pussy might not be deep enough. You know, there haven't been too many cocks in there. And none like this. But I guess I'll give it a try. But Larry you have to promise to go really slowly and stop if I tell you. OK?"

She got down on the floor, butt in the air, and rested her head on her hands. Her pussy was still glistening from Amy's tonguing. I placed my cock at her hole and rubbed it up and down.

"Wait, Larry. Here's some lubricant," Amy offered.

I squirted some on her pussy and my cock. My cock head disappeared without discomfort. I continue to slowly piston, each time going a bit deeper.

"God, where is his cock going?" Amy exclaimed. "It's almost completely in your pussy."

"It's ok," Sandy responded. "All that lube helped. Fuck me, Larry."

God, she was tight. Small pussy and big cock! I slowly moved back and forth, watching her pussy lips push in, and back out, with each stroke. I wanted her to have a climax but was uncertain if she would be able to. Mostly she liked girls. But I needn't have worried. She liked my cock.

"Amy, if any other guys were half as good as your guy, I might have given up on girls! Larry, that feels so good. You are reaching new places inside me. Go a little faster, I'm getting close."

A few minutes later she climaxed with a shudder and I followed quickly thereafter. Amy grabbed my cock and licked off our combined juices. All too soon my cock shrunk down, now totally useless.

Amy switched to Sandy's pussy, eating voraciously at her snatch. She knew just what to do and Sandy had her third climax. The three of us hugged and caressed, then finally headed to a threesome shower.

*****

The next several months were my ultimate fantasy. Amy and I regularly fucked. Jeff joined us on occasion. Amy enjoyed watching me suck and fuck him. Sandy and other friends joined us.

"Amy, we have been dating now for almost six months. This has been the best time of my life. I've been thinking. Have you thought about us committing to each other? To getting married?"

"Wow, Larry, you really know how to surprise a girl. Have I thought about it? Yes, but I don't know if we could make it last. You know, I like sex and had lots of guys before we met. Since then several guys have fucked me, all with your concurrence, of course. Sandy and I regularly get together. And you and Jeff still play around. That's an awful amount of sharing. I haven't been jealous; I don't think you have either.

"But if we married, that sharing might create big problems. And I'm not ready to settle down with just one cock and no pussy. You haven't had as much experience so it might not be as difficult."

"How about if we announce our engagement. That would tell everyone of our commitment. But then continue with our sharing. If after some months if everything goes ok then we could marry. Sort of a dry run, you could say."

A couple of weeks went by before Amy brought up the subject again.

"Larry, these last two weeks, each time we had others in our bed, I asked myself how I felt about this. Would I really mind if my husband was fucking another girl, or even Jeff. What would you be thinking as your wife was eating pussy? Or enjoying some guy's big cock? I still don't know."

"Yeah, I've had similar thoughts. Maybe we should keep things like they are now?"

"Probably, but then I got to thinking, I like the idea of you being mine. Being my husband. I'm so confused."

A month later we ran off to Vegas and got married. Just like that. Returning home, Amy invited Sandy over.

"I want to watch you fuck Larry. I want you to be the first to fuck my new husband!"

"What? Your husband?"

"Yeah, we drove to Vegas and got married last night. I want to watch his married cock in your pussy."

*****

A year has gone by and our married life has settled down, but just a bit. By that I mean we have settled into a pattern. Sandy is still Amy's best friend. And girl lover. They do everything together, shopping, movies, and just hanging out. Sandy is a regular in our bed.

My favorite is when I fuck her tight pussy while she eats my wife's pussy. And then Amy laps up my cum from her pussy. Other times I eat Amy while Sandy sucks my cock or rides me. Some days the girls just want each other. I like to watch, sitting in a chair and jerking off. Sandy is so sexy and we both love her so.

Other times it's just Amy and me. My goal is to give her four climaxes. First by eating her pussy. Second, fucking. Third, eating my cum from her. And fourth, fucking her again, usually with Amy on top, cowgirl style. She has bragged to other women of our prowess. Several have expressed interest in joining us but so far Amy prefers to keep things as they are.

My buddy Jeff is still around. He decided that he likes guys and hasn't fucked Amy since before our marriage. But he's still invited over for backyard get-togethers and other stuff. Every so often Amy asks us to play together. He sucks me and I suck him. Most times I also fuck him. Sometimes Amy has Sandy over to watch. Jeff's ass isn't so tight anymore. He says one guy he sees has a bigger cock than me.

So far my wife hasn't expressed interest in having another cock again. I suppose it might happen someday. Jeff and I have been best friends for so long that watching his cock slide into my wife seemed ok. But if she does bring up the subject I would rather be the one to pick out the guy.

12