Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

Maria peeked out to see the desire on the face of both the man and the woman. Kids at her school had talked about women having sex with other women but she did not believe it until now.

"Is that enough?" Maggie asked seeing the girl's knees trembling. "I don't think she really wants to do this."

Maria looked up and smiled. "Yes. I want to do this." Finally she would break out of her conservative life.

"OK." Maggie said as her hands moved around the girls back and released her overburdened bra. The cups sprang off her firm young breasts which stuck straight outward with no sag. Her nipples were huge and very hard.

Jennifer tried to move towards her but Joe held her back. He wanted his wife to do it. But how far would she go?

"Keep going." Joe directed Maggie.

Maggie could feel the girl's body heat as her fingers pulled her panties out and down over her cute round brown ass. She could not see her front as the panties moved down her thighs and off her feet. She glanced out at the wanton passions on the other two faces.

Maggie moved around and saw what they were looking at. A deep dark forest of curly hair started about three inches below the girl's navel and proceeded down and under her body. It was definitely the biggest bush she had ever seen.

Maria was now smiling as the others looked at her naked body. Even in school the girls were not allowed to undress in front of each other. She had never seen anyone but herself naked before. "You want me to turn?" She asked with a giggled.

"Please." Joe begged. His tongue licked his lips as her brown curvy buttocks appeared. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. He wished he had a camera. It was time to test his wife.

"Check to see if she is a virgin." Joe directed at Maggie.

"Joe!" She said shocked that he would ask her to do such a thing to this innocent child.

"It's OK." Maria grinned up at Maggie. No one but herself had ever touched her down there.

Maggie shook her head at her husband and moved to Maria's front but it blocked his vision. "From the rear." He directed. Maggie moved behind the girl and moved her hands around her waist and to the top of her thick growth. Her fingers caressed the soft but wiry hairs and moved down into the nest.

Maria moaned when the woman's fingers slid down into her virgin gash and over that place...that place that she had touched many times dreaming of this moment. Her legs were weak as the woman's fingers rub across her clit and down deeper into her damp folds. Her back fell into Maggie's front. Maggie found the girl was indeed a virgin and started to pull her fingers back up and out of her dampness but Maria grabbed her wrist and held her hand between her legs. "PLEASE." The girl begged.

"God." Jennifer whispered to her brother as they watched Maggie's fingers moving up and down deep into the girl's bush. "She's doing it."

Maggie's body was on fire as she masturbated this beautiful girl. She figured it was all she was going to do until the girl's head turned to face her. "Teach me please."

"But........" She glanced over at Joe who was now leaning back on the bench as his sister's fingers rubbed against the bulge in his pants while they watched. Joe smiled.

"I've never done anything with a female......." Maggie confessed out loud. She never done anything but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what a woman wants.

Maria turned and moved her body into the woman's. Her lips moved up and her eyes closed. She didn't have to wait long for Maggie's mouth to find her own. Nor did she have to wait for Maggie's tongue to teach her the pleasures of Frenching.

"Take her over there." Joe directed to his wife as he pointed to a pile of clothing in the corner.

Maria smiled as she walked naked with the woman to the corner. She turned and pulled the woman's sundress down over her shoulders and down to the floor. She looked at the sexy bra and panties and wished she had the same. She wondered what the woman's breasts would look like as she released the snap and pulled it off. Her nipples were much smaller than her own as was her breasts. She smiled as her fingers jerked down the beige panties. The vagina was shaven and had only a thin mound of hair. She didn't know that woman shaved down there. Her arms pulled the woman's body down into the soft pile of clothing with her.

Maria suddenly became the aggressor as the two females body's rubbed against each other. Hands moved over soft ass cheeks and up over bare breasts. Lips and tongues danced over and around nipples and even down into the pubic mounds of each. Maria's fingers discovered what a vagina felt like after a man had entered. She found the woman's pleasure button and rubbed it like she had done her own many times.

"You can fuck me if you want." Jennifer whispered in her brother's ear. He had tried in the past but she had always prevented it from happening. Her body was so hot watching the two inexperienced females going at each other than she had to have release. Joe leaned back and looked into his sister's eyes as her hot pussy moved down over his hard shaft. "OH SHIT." He moaned as her body lifted and lower itself. He glanced over her shoulder to see his wife's mouth move down into the thick growth of the girl's pussy.

Maggie had to use her fingers to spread apart the thick forest to find her slit and clit. Her tongue flicked over her clit as she tasted a female for the first time. She heard the fucking noises behind her and didn't care. Right now she wanted to please this young girl whose fingers were fucking in and out of her own pussy.

"OHHH!" Maria screamed as she climaxed. "ITS SO GOOD!"

"ME TOO!" Jennifer cried out as her body blew apart. She felt Joe's hot liquids shooting up inside of her as he matched her pleasure.

Maggie was close but not there yet when Maria pushed her onto her back and jammed her face between her thighs. The girl's tongue remembered what Maggie had done to her as she flicked and licked the woman's clit.

"GO MARIA GO!" Jennifer chanted.

Maggie's eyes opened wide when she came. "GEEZZ!" She screamed. The girl kept licking but Maggie pulled her dripping mouth away. "You sure you haven't done this before?"

Maria laughed. "No but I think I will be doing it again." She turned and saw Joe's semi-hard penis hanging out of pants. "Can I do you?"

Joe looked at Maggie for permission. "Sure if you can get it up go for it." Maggie laughed.

Maria moved over naked to kneel in front of the man and to gently take his soft noodle in her tiny hand. "How do I make it hard?" She looked at Jennifer.

"Rub it on those." Jennifer giggled as she pointed to the girl's huge tits.

"Like this?" Maria asked as her fingers rubbed the spongy tip across her hard nipple. She suddenly felt the blood rushing back in. "Look its working." She giggled.

As Maria explored and played with Joe's cock Jennifer got up and moved over to the pile of clothing where Maggie lay. "Welcome to the family." Jennifer said down to the naked woman.

"That's all I get?" Maggie asked looking sad. She moved over and patted the spot next to her. "Why don't you take off those clothes and come down here?"

Jennifer looked over at Joe who was smiling at her. His prick was deep into Maria's throat. Jennifer moved her naked body down until her pussy was above Maggie's mouth. "Welcome to the family." She said again as she lowered her still dripping pussy down to the soft lips and tongue waiting below.

Maggie's tongue moved the dripping juices aside and found her pleasure point. As she sucked the small mound of flesh into her mouth she heard Maria's scream as Joe's hard prick broke through her maidenhead. She remembered the pain when he first did it to her. Hang in there she thought to herself. It will get much better. A whole lot better. She forgot Joe as her mouth worked to bring Jennifer to a climax.

As Maggie stood to dress she looked at Maria and tossed her the sexy bra and panties. The girl smiled and quickly put them on. Again the bra was too small but Maria didn't seem to care. On the ride back to the hotel the driver didn't get to see Maggie's panties when the wind picked up. He saw her tiny bush instead.

*****

Maggie threw her bags on the bed and fell across it. Never had she been this tired before. Joe fell next to her and put his arm around her.

"Happy?" He asked.

"Yes." She said opening her eyes to look at him.

"I glad you are not mad about me fucking my sister." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"I'm not. As long as you are not mad at me for fucking your brother." She grinned.

Joe pushed her back. "Tim?"

"He is your only brother right?" She laughed.

"When?"

"Last night when I discovered you and he undressed me." She said smiling.

"Touché." He laughed.

"We still have six more days here. What else do you want to do?"

"Right now I want to rest." She said closing her eyes. "But later, I would like to invite Chad up to join us."

"What will I do?" Joe asked.

"Watch. Isn't that what you like to do the most?"

"Good idea." Joe smiled. "How about Janet?"

Maggie opened her eyes. "My married sister? No way she would ever do any of this."

"Why don't we invite her up to our suite tonight and maybe we could loosen her up?"

"Believe me Joe honey, nothing can loosen her up." Maggie laughed.

"I've seen her starring at me before. Maybe she has the hots for me?"

'I doubt it. But if you can do it I definitely want to see it."

*****

"You want me to come up to your room?" Janet asked her younger sister. "I was planning on doing some reading tonight."

"Come on. I've never really spent anytime with you and your husband is in the casino anyway."

"I have to see Jill for a while so go on in and make yourself comfortable until I get there." Maggie said on the phone. They hung up and she looked at Joe. "I think she's coming so get in the shower and be ready for her."

Joe smiled. Maggie was really getting into this voyeur stuff.

*****

Janet quickly fixed her hair just in case Joe came in while she was talking with Maggie. She had never felt the way she did when she was in Joe's presence. His smile and hard body made her dizzy at times. Her own husband had never looked as good as Maggie's new stud husband. She thought about unbuttoning her blouse down to her white cleavage but didn't. She didn't want to look like a tramp.

"Anyone here?" Janet called out as she opened the large penthouse door. She had knocked three times but no one had answered. The huge suite had a sitting room and a large bedroom. She could see the bedroom door half-open and walked over to make sure Maggie was not there. As her face moved into the door opening she could hear the sound of a shower running in the attached bath. Maggie must be taking a shower she thought. She sat on the bed waiting for her young sister to emerge.

Joe figured he had given her enough time to arrive so he turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. He had left the bathroom door slightly open but it did look as if Janet had looked in. He quickly dried off and wrapped the large white towel around his head as he walked naked into the bedroom. If she was there she would probably be on the bed so he made a point to walk into the bedroom and quickly turn to pick up his clothing. Janet was reading her book when she heard the shower turn off. She figured Maggie would be a few more minutes so she continued to read. She did not see the door open until she saw something or someone moving. Her eyes looked up to see the naked front of her newly brother-in-law as he walked into the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his head. Her eyes moved immediately to the large semi-hard penis dangling from his lower stomach. She quickly looked away afraid to say anything.

Joe saw her figure on the bed and pretended he did not see her. He turned away from her and picked up his clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

"God." Janet whispered to herself as she watched his tight ass moving back into the bathroom. She had never seen a more perfect male body before. She quickly stood and walked into the other room and sat on the sofa trying to calm down and catch her breath.

"You're here." Maggie said to her sister as she moved into the sitting area. She could see something had really bothered her and she knew what it was. "Are you OK?"

"I...uh....is it hot in here or is it me?" She asked while fanning herself.

"It's a little warm. Can I get you a glass of water or a coke or something?"

"Water would be nice."

Maggie opened the bedroom door and saw Joe standing and smiling at her. Maggie closed the door. "I can tell she saw something."

"She saw it all." He said proudly. He was now wearing his silk pajamas that more than showed the shape of his hard-on.

"You're going to wear that?" She grinned. Her poor sister didn't have a chance.

"Sure."

"Give me a few minutes and then come out." Maggie said as she grabbed a bottle of cold water from the small refrigerator.

*****

"I forgot to tell you that Joe was here. You didn't see him did you?" Maggie asked as she handed the water to her. Janet quickly opened it and took a big swig.

"No, not really." Janet lied.

"Not really what?" Joe asked as he walked in to stand in front of the two sisters. He knew his rod was at full staff and on display below his waist.

Janet's eyes got big and she again took a big drink of the cool water.

"Nothing honey." Maggie said trying not to laugh at Janet's reaction. "I really like your new pajamas don't you Janet?"

Maggie's question gave Janet a new excuse to look again at the long hard bulge pushing outward under the black silk. God. She could see the large crown on the tip of his penis.

"Yes." She gulped. "Oh God. I'm so hot."

"Really?" Maggie said smiling. "Joe go get a cold face cloth." Joe turned and moved quickly back into the bedroom.

"Let's loosen this dress." Maggie said as her small fingers moved to release the top button under her neck. Janet closed her eyes and leaned back on the sofa while Maggie opened the top three buttons. The top of her normally pure white chest was inflamed and was glowing bright red. Maggie pulled apart her dress until the edges of her plain white bra was visible as was the fullness of her soft mounds.

Joe walked back in the room and stopped. Maggie was holding open Janet's dress top and he could see her bra and creamy mounds pushing outward. "Here." He said handing the damp cloth to his wife.

Maggie laughed when she saw how damp the cloth was as she pressed it to Janet's neck and then slowly down her chest.

"Oh." Janet moaned feeling how good the cold cloth felt. She didn't realize the water was dripping over her bra and down her stomach until the liquid moved under her dress and down into her flaming panties. Her eyes opened to see the dark water lines heading down to her lower stomach. The water flowed over her hairy mound and into her hot slit. "I'm getting wet."

"OH, I'M SO SORRY." Maggie lied as she pulled the dripping cloth from Janet's chest. She looked down to see Janet's body become visible through the wet white dress. The front of her panties was visible as was the dark shadow of her pubic mound.

"We have to get this dress off." Maggie said as she pulled her shoulder pads over her arms and down to the shocked woman's wrists. The damp material pulled off the white bra which showed the large dark areoles of her nipples.

"OH GOD." Janet cried out seeing her almost naked body. "HE CAN SEE ME!"

"I'll go to the other room." Joe said trying not to laugh. Maggie was getting better at this game than he was. He turned and walked into the bedroom making sure to leave the door cracked open enough to peek back through.

"Lift up." Maggie commanded as she pulled the cotton dress under Janet's ass.

"But........" Janet started to say. She kept looking at the door to make sure Joe would not come back through.

"There." Maggie said as she held up the damp dress. She looked down on the sofa at her older sister who was sitting in only her underwear. She did a great job hiding a nice full but very curvy body. "Take off the bra."

"You're nuts." Janet said as she cupped her hands over her bra covered breasts.

"It's wet." Maggie said holding out her hand. "Give it to me."

Janet's body was on fire. She had seen Joe naked before and then later in his silk pajamas. To be sitting almost naked with him in the next room was setting her vagina on fire. "Maggie." She said hoping her sister would drop it.

"The bra."

"But Joe........"

"He will stay in there." Maggie grinned. She figured her prude sister would grab her dress and run out the door but, when she reached behind her to release her bra Maggie stared at the damp bra cups as they fell from two large creamy white breasts. Janet handed the damp bra to Maggie and covered her hard nipples.

"The panties." Maggie ordered. She could see the outline of her sister's pussy under the moist white panties.

"No way." Janet now laughed as she realized how ridiculous this was. "Please get me a robe first."

"Joe! Bring in a robe." Maggie yelled.

"No please." Janet cried out. Her hands now cupped her bare breasts tightly as she crossed her legs to hide her exposed damp pussy poorly covered by the moist cloth.

"Here you go." Joe said as he stormed through the door. He was rock hard because he had been watching through the small opening.

"Stand up." Maggie commanded. For the first time she felt some power over her sister.

"Make him leave." Janet said blushing.

"Come on. He's seen a naked woman before." Maggie said as she grabbed Janet's right wrist and jerked it towards her. Suddenly her right breast was now exposed to Joe's piercing eyes.

"MAGGIE!" She cried as her body was pulled up off the sofa. Maggie held her wrist so she couldn't cover herself. "Give me the robe." She said as she let go of her left breast to take the terrycloth covering. But Joe pulled it back and grinned as he looked down at her full granny panties almost invisible across her lower stomach.

"Please." Janet begged. "Joe can see me."

"She's right. You can see her but she can't see you. Take off your PJs." Maggie said, sternly.

Janet heard the words and thought about objecting but her mouth could not speak. She wanted to see him again. She dropped her arms at her side as she watched Joe pull off his silk top and then push down his tight fitting bottoms over his hard long prick. It popped out and pointed up at her.

No one said a word as Maggie dropped to her knees and grabbed Janet's panties. She slowly pulled them down over her dense bush and down off her ivory thighs. She picked up Janet's ankle as her sister put her hand on her shoulder to balance herself. Again she did it as Maggie pulled it off her last foot. She stood proudly before a naked Adonis.

Joe looked at her long hard nipples and down at her thick growth. He moved forward slowly until the tip of his prick pushed into her soft tummy. Janet closed her eyes as his hard chest pressed into her soft twins. His lips moved down to gently nibble on her ear and to plant small kisses up her pulsing neck. His hand moved around her body until it covered her round buttock. He pulled her hard against him as his mouth searched for hers.

Janet's eyes opened as his thigh pressed between the legs that only Jim had been before. She glanced at her young sister who was smiling. She wasn't sure what the hell was going on but right now Janet's hot body didn't care. It only wanted his young stud to make love...no...to fuck her.

"Take her to the bed." Maggie directed. She felt so powerful. Joe moved his muscular arms down to curl around Janet's legs and back. He picked her up and waited for her pale arms to move around his neck. Maggie followed the two nudes into the bedroom.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers