Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he kissed me drawing me close, I could feel his erection pressed against my stomach and knew that it was just a matter of time before I had my first good look of his oozing appendage.

His hand reached down my back pulling on my mini dress so I could feel the hem slide from under my bottom allowing it to raise up my lower back.

I raised myself off the seat as best I could to free the fabric.

We still weren't to the point of exploring each other's crotches, but this too was just a matter of time.

I felt his hand slide across the back of my nylon panties causing me to press forward and rub myself against his swollen flesh.

I loved the feel of his hand on my barely covered cheeks wanting so badly to have him slide it between my legs.

At the same time I wanted to explore the length of his erection with my hand, but good girls didn't do that sort of thing.

Oh, how that would change as well.

Despite my growing independence and sexuality, I was still influenced by my conservative upbringing.

As I reminisce about these agonizingly small steps of sexual exploration I realize that they added to both of our excitement and anticipation.

Finally after undoubtedly creating another major case of "blue balls" for my boyfriend, I retrieved my white shorts from the back seat and exited the car.

As I stood up from the seat I gave a quick flip of my dress giving him one last look at my red tush and literally skipped into my house.

I was getting that much closer to seeing his erection, as well as showing off my new undies at work.

But I will save that for the next chapter.

12