Exposing Life's Cruel Irony Ch. 03

Story Info
Royce receives a gift while Jeff and Pam become frustrated.
5.2k words
3.99
37.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the picture taking earlier in that afternoon Pamela was feeling aroused. Yet she was troubled as to what had taken place. She had some uncertainty as to how to interpret the experience and excitement she felt. After changing the baby, she dressed herself and printed off a full set of pictures before giving the baby to his Aunt Betty to watch for an hour or so. Gathering her coat and boots she walked across the street to visit her mother. Fortunately her mother was alone so they could talk.

Through the planning and sharing of their feelings, she and her mother had become extremely close over the last two months. In many ways they had become each other's confidant.

As she entered the kitchen she found her mother singing joyously to herself. She appeared happier than she had in years. Tara was truly happy as for the first time in years, maybe since her teens, she felt this free and confident. Her visit earlier in the week with Vince's grandmother had a lot to do with it. She was also pleased to be able to deliver the grandmother's gift to her three children.

A part of it also had to do with Tara's self-confidence had grown stronger since October. She learned a great deal about herself from self reflection and in reading books. She read books on self fulfillment, rebounding from divorce, love, romance and erotica, and the legal issues related to divorce, discovery and entrapment. She also read two books about forgiveness and healing. From other readings she gained insight into her husband's egotistical nature and planned to use his cockiness and smoothness to her advantage. She wanted to be prepared as fully as possible. Too much was stake for miscalculation. She was going to be free of her husband on her terms, not his. He was going to be exposed before the whole family to the point where he would feel awkward being around any family member. Throughout their marriage he played her as a fool. She was a fool no more.

A major part of her joy was from what was confirmed a few days before, news she had yet to be able to share with Pam. Seeing her daughter's face Tara knew something was bothering her daughter. She set aside her joy to focus upon her daughter's needs.

Over coffee Pam told her mother what happened during the taking of the pictures. Her mother raised her eyebrows when she mentioned how Betty became involved in helping with more exciting pictures.

Tara studied the pictures her daughter took from her coat pocket. She found several of them to be tastefully erotic. She carefully listened to her daughter explain how she reacted to being touched by Betty, how Betty's kiss caused her heart to race and how even kissing Doris did something to her.

When her daughter finished talking, Tara sensed that the experience had shaken her. She asked her daughter several probing questions that helped her clarify Pam's feelings, fears and reactions. Tara helped her to understand that it was an emotionally charged moment and that what she felt was not wrong, just different. With a faint smile coming back upon her face daughter's face Tara joked that maybe she should explore such an experience, that it could prove to be fun. As she stood Pam was pulled upward for a hug.

"I am sorry to have ruined your mood." Pam quietly said as they broke their hug.

"The mood is not broken. I want you to be the first to know two pieces of news. Your great grandmother is selling two Florida properties. You and your brother will be receiving part of the proceeds. She did not say how much, but the news will be given to him and Vince on your father's birthday. But I have her permission to tell you and Jeff today that it will be significant." With that Tara hugged her daughter. She knew there was more news form her Vince's grandmother, but that news would wait.

When Pam asked for the other news, Tara took her daughters hands in her hands. As she drew them slowly to her belly she said "I went to the doctor just before seeing your great grandmother. You are going to be a big sister."

Pam leapt with joy for her mother. She knew that Tara desired a baby so bad and Pam was sincerely happy for her. She was amazed that during her first effort that weekend with her lover than she was now with child.

"When are you going to tell the father and Vince?"

"I do not know. I want to break the news to that man before on his birthday on January 18th and before he can tell me of his trip to California." They then talked how they will adjust their plans to set up the announcement.

"When will you tell the father?" Pam asked

"I am not sure how and when yet." With that Tara's face became a little downcast. How over three days her baby's father had made her feel desired and loved. His touch and words were sincere and not an act. And in response she found herself having feelings of love in return. She knew that this could happen but had disregarded what her head had told her about bedding him, particularly because he was married.

Noticing her mother's hesitancy Pam asked, "There is something wrong, what is it?"

Her mother kept saying it was just a little problem she needed to work through before she told him. When her daughter kept pressing her and saying that her mother was putting her into an awkward position Tara finally blurted out, "it is because he touched my heart. Pam, he did not just have sex with me, but he made love to me. I wanted it only to be about sex and to get pregnant, but I could not help loving him back even knowing we could never be together. How he talked to me, kissed me and touched me like I have never been touched before."

Pam sat silent and trying to take into herself the significance of her mother's words. She had fall or was falling in love with a married man, a man whose child she was carrying. It had not dawned on her that this would happen, but now she realized she really should have thought about it. Tara was so determined on finding any man to impregnate her that Pam could not sit passively just allow her mother to be harmed by picking up the wrong man. She thought if she could help at least stir her into a particular direction that her mother would not find herself in an abusive situation. She thought that for her mother the sex would be recreational without heart engagement just like it was for most of her friends from college.

Now Pam realized that she had misjudged matters. She solved one problem, albeit a great concern for her, and only substituted another. Now Pam needed to think how she could help her mother through this.

Pam hugged her mother, kissed her on the head before saying, "We will work this out. These last few days have been emotional ones for all of us. He does not need to know of this right now. And he does not need to know of your feelings. Let's hope your feelings are only momentary." Her mother nodded.

A little later Pam asked to use her mother's computer. She too was going to give her husband some coupons.

As the coupons printed, she noticed it was about time for Royce's feeding. An hour later as Royce was feeding there was a light knock on the door. Betty opened and closed the door.

Betty sat on the bed watching the beautiful sight of her nephew be satisfied at his mother's breast. As breasts were switched Betty asked quietly, "Are you okay with what happened earlier?"

"Yes, I think I am now."

"I am sorry. I was out of line in touching and kissing you like that. I just wanted you to know I am sorry. And I am really sorry for telling you there could be more." Betty proffered.

Taking her free hand she placing it over Betty's Pam smiled, "I rather enjoyed it. And you were not the only one kissing. I have never done anything like that before."

"So you're really okay?"

"Yes I am. Can I ask you a couple of questions?" Pam asked quietly. When Betty nodded Pam continued not much more than above a whisper, "what did you mean about more?"

"I lost my head in all that was happening and I found myself wanting to be with you. Pam, you may not know this, but you are a beautiful sensuous woman. Your husband is a lucky man" she whispered before kissing her on the forehead as she stood to go.

Pam patted the bed. "Hmmmm, you don't know what the little pleasures breast feeding brings to me." She felt anxious but felt compelled to ask, "It seemed like you have been with a woman before. Are you...not that that is a bad thing? I am just curious if you don't mind me asking."

Betty smiled, "No, I am not a lesbian. I love a nice hard cock but I also enjoy being with the right woman. The curves and softness of a woman is a wonderful experience and stands in contrast to how I respond to a man."

Swallowing Pam asked, "When was your first time kissing a girl, and not the practice play kisses with a girlfriend?"

"The first time was with my roommate in my junior year. Now, if your questions are intended to ask if I would be interested, the answer is yes. I loved touching you and having you play with my breasts. I would love nothing more than to suck milk from your breasts and taste your pussy. But I will ask or do nothing more unless invited."

Part of Pam wanted to speak and invite her sister-in-law to have a taste of her milk but she remained silent. Pam was curious. She was aroused. She was also cautious. Too much had happened. She was now dealing with the consequence of her mother falling in love with her lover. She needed no more complications in her life. Instead, Pam watched Betty quietly exit the room.

-----------------------------

That evening after the baby was settled, Pam gathered various items from the guest bedroom and made her way to take a bath and prepare for bed. Not only was she looking forward to giving her husband her pictures and coupons, she wanted to be in his arms and to feel his manhood within her now that her period ended yesterday.

Soaking in the body oil laced hot water she closed her eyes. Her mind recalled the events of the day. As her eyes remained closed, romantic recollections from her honeymoon and the trip to a lodge in Wisconsin the previous winter replayed in her mind. Throughout these recollections her hands lightly caressed her thighs, womanhood, stomach, breasts and facial cheeks. When the water cooled she added more hot water before drifting back to those romantic moments. She added hot water twice more before imagining how her husband was going to make her feel in a few minutes. She emerged ready for some good love making with her husband.

When she emerged from the bathroom in a red teddy and Santa hat the house was quiet. Her in-laws and sister-in-law headed to their rooms about ten minutes after she excused herself. That was now well over an hour ago. Quietly closing the guest room door she noticed that her husband was not there, but that a half dozen votives were burning and giving the room a soft glow. Evidently he had the same idea she had.

Entering the den Pam discovered her husband in his boxers asleep on the sofas. An empty bottle of win was on one corner of the side table. Another bottle of wine with only two to three inches of wine left rested by two glasses on the coffee table. One glass was nearly empty and the other two thirds full. She uttered her frustration under her breath. She was eager for some loving and her husband was asleep.

As she was about to blast her husband the grandfather clock in the entrance hall chimed midnight. It was then that Pam realized she had been in the bathroom for well over an hour. He had lit the candles expecting her to be out shortly and opened and started on the first bottle. She sat in the easy boy looking at her husband blaming herself while still having a great need going unsatisfied. She surmised that a bottle of wine after three earlier beers and exhaustion put him out. She thought of waking him, but decided to let him rest. Whenever he had consumed a little too much he slept soundly, and if he was stirred, it was if he was sleep walking, somewhat aware but not really grasping what was being said or done. She left him to awaken himself and drag himself to bed.

----------------------------

Minutes after Pam excused herself to take a bath, her in-laws too turned in for the night and Jeff opened a bottle of wine. He poured two glasses and settled down on the sofa while sipping on the first glass. When it was done, he poured another before taking it with him to the guest room to prepare for making love to his wife. Even though he was exhausted, he was more than keen to be with wife as they had not connected much in the last week.

Once in the bedroom he placed six votive candles throughout the room. After he changed into his green boxers he placed an erotic gift upon the bed. Jeff planned to give the gift to his wife in the privacy of the bedroom.

Just as he turned his sister Betty entered the room. She smiled at her brother as she walked over to him. She commented upon how sexy he looked and that he sure looked like he was planning on some fun with his wife. As she moved to pick up the gift the embarrassed red faced Jeff tried to prevent her. He was unsuccessful as she moved swiftly by him to scamper up the bed and reach for the gift.

Jeff lunged across the bed in a last attempt to prevent her from taking hold of the gift. Instead of blocking her he landed upon her just as her right hand took hold of the toy.

To get it from her he tried an old trick from their younger days, tickling. She giggled and squirmed. When she still did not let go he tickled her more rapidly which only increased the loudness of her giggle and caused her to squirm harder causing the headboard to bang against the wall. As she flailed around she broke free and stood waving the toy before her.

"Well, well! A pearl rabbit vibe. Nice. Ohhh and with a cock like head. Very nice" she laughed. "So are you going to use this on her or is this only for her pleasure while you are on the road?"

He did not respond but this time successfully grabbed the toy from her. He grabbed her and pushed her toward the door. As he did so he slapped her on her butt like he use to and told her, "get out of her or you will ruin everything."

As she left Jeff, still a little out of breadth fell onto the bed and again causing the backboard to hit the wall. His throat was extremely dry after play fighting with his sister. Swiftly the glass of wine that was on the bedside table was empty. Returning to the den, his third glass in twenty minutes too was soon empty.

When he finished a third glass he became antsy and frustrated. He yearned to make love to his wife for the first time in nine nights, but she was still in the bathroom. Without thinking he poured himself another glass.

Ten minutes later he stood, walked down the hall to rap on the door to hurry his wife along. "No" he said to himself. "It has been a long time since she has taken a long bath. She deserves it."

Though he was impatient to make love to his wife he returned to the den and opened another bottle. He lost track of how much he had been drinking. As he had his second glass from the second bottle Jeff lay across the sofa. Laying there he started to touch himself. Within three minutes he stopped playing with his cock because if he kept going he would satisfy his need to cum. He wanted his wife to receive his full eagerness and all of his cum. His hormones were raging, but he wanted his wife.

To calm himself, Jeff started to think of other things than his wife. His eyes closed as he started to daydream about teaching his son to fish and water ski at the family cottage. He loved the lake and the sounds of the birds and crickets, and the sounds of canoe paddles breaking the water. He smiled as the images filled his mind. Not long after his consciousness released itself for rest merely ten minutes before his wife emerged from the bathroom.

-------------------------

Pam sat in the chair gazing upon the sleeping figure of her husband six feet from her. When he slept he looked so peaceful. Though she was disappointed the night had worked out as she hoped, she was anything but disappointed with him. These moments of disconnected romantic moments only made their other moments all the more precious.

He often told her, "I want nothing less than your happiness and for you to have just enough of everything in life to have a dynamic exuberant life." Three months before they married, she overheard Royce telling Doris the same. Pam understood wanting nothing but her happiness but to say he wanted her to have just enough of everything she did not fully understand. It was not until they had been married three months that she asked him what he meant about having just enough of everything.

Holding her hands in his hands, with his eyes locked upon hers he explained, "I love you so much that I want the richness and fullness of life's experiences to be yours. I desire that you will have just enough blessings, pleasures and joys to sustain you. I desire that you will have enough sunshine in your life to keep your smile bright and wondrous but just enough rain for you to appreciate the sun and to bask in it. I hope that you will experience just enough moments of want and loss to appreciate and value that which you do hold and cherish what you possess. I hope that we will have just enough fights and disputes to appreciate how much we do live in peace and love with each other. I wish for you to experience just enough pain so that the small joys in life appear much bigger and shine forth as wonderful gems. I hope you will have just enough busyness and stress to enjoy the calm and peaceful as a fresh breeze in life. I hope that you find just enough sexual frustrations to drive us to fulfill each other's needs for passionate love making and fulfillment. I desire that you will have just enough moments of boredom and staleness to value the diversity of experiences that exist in your life. That is what I mean by just enough of everything in life to have a dynamic exuberant life."

Pam's mind often recalled his words that night because the next day she sought out to write them down and memorize them. It took some doing, but together they were able to record them for her to place her gems box, the little box that contained letters and photos that held special meaning for her. She desired nothing less than same for her husband. She wanted to do what she could to help him to find fulfillment in life and to turn as many of his dreams as possible into reality. She wanted his spirit to remain alive and bright, and to be along his side until her dying breath.

As she sat there she thought of her mother. Her mother had been her rock and her source of comfort. She knew that Tara had more than enough of pains, sorrows, frustrations and loneliness in her life. For years to the outside observer her mother put on a brave front and to those observers seemed to have a good marriage, but Pam now knew it was an empty shell. Her mother had been alone and never truly loved by a man. Tears came to Pam's eyes as she acknowledged that the intimate tender love and carrying between a man and a woman that was so much a part of her life had not been part of her mother's life. She could not fault her mother for loosing her heart when she experienced a lover who make love to her, who accepted and affirmed her. She could not fault her even though she knew he was also married.

She walked down the hall toward the bedroom. As she reached their bedroom she noticed a light was on in Betty's room. She knocked lightly and entered to check on the baby. Her eyes quickly focused upon the baby who was sleeping quietly. Then her mouth dropped open at what she saw on the other side of the room.

There to upon the bed with the tri-light set on low lay Betty clothed in a red lace bra with matching bikini panties. The right cup was pulled down below the breast with two fingers resting upon the nipple. The panties were pulled aside with the middle finger of her right hand folded between her pussy lips. Catching another woman masturbating was embarrassing enough but seeing two pictures of herself taken that afternoon to Betty's left side stunned Pam.

12