Extended Layover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally slowed down and pulled out of her Jess whimpered in protest. "Don't worry." Marc chuckled, moving so that he was now kneeling in front of her. "I'm not done with you yet." His hand brushed over her hip and he motioned her toward the spot he had just vacated on the bed. "On all fours."

It was half request/half command but either way she wasn't about to say no. Jessica had always loved the particular angle of penetration that this position afforded and she was quickly on her hands and knees in front of him, holding her breath expectantly. Marc did not disappoint, either. As his strong hands wrapped around her hips he was already thrusting into her, his stroke now more forceful and determined.

She wrapped her fingers around the edge of the mattress and held on as he pistoned into her with single-minded intent. Jess could feel his balls slapping against her clit and the sweet pressure building with every thrust. He caressed her curves appreciatively, smoothing up her back and under to her breasts and back over her hips and ass.

Marc slowed his stroke, his thumb caressing between her cheeks, slowly closing in on her asshole. Jessica tensed, but more in anticipation than any preconceived discomfort. She felt the cool drizzle of the lube bottle that she had forgotten still lay on the bed before he carefully slid a finger into her nether-region. Instinctively she tightened around him and moaned her appreciation. "Oh yeah. You like that, don't you?"

By way of an answer she pushed back to meet his next thrust, loving the feeling of Marc in both her holes. Experimentally, he slid both his finger and his cock in and out a few times, adjusting his rhythm accordingly. The ache building inside of her was threatening to overwhelm her. "And how about this?" Marc added a second finger and Jess moaned loudly, lost now in the vortex of sensations. She didn't think she could cum with more intensity than she already had today, but he quickly dispelled that theory.

Her muscles contracting around his cock and fingers must have been the final straw for Marc. He thrusts into her were now a frenzied fury and with one last, powerful surge he let loose and shot a load of cum deep inside of her. Jess felt his guttural groan tear through her and tightened around him, cumming one last time with him.

They collapsed on the bed in a pile of sticky, tangled limbs, their mouths still managing to find each other and complete the exchange of fluids. Jess smiled contentedly and she curled into his side, a sweet languor spreading throughout her body. Now THIS was what sex was supposed to be like--toe curling, sinus-clearing, mind bending, rafter rattling, Earth shaking. And he had most graciously provided beyond her wildest fantasies.

"Next time." He promised, giving her bottom side a fond caress. She knew his implication was to fill her ass with a lot more than his fingers the next time they fucked.

Jessica's smile was pure carnal promise. "We'll see," she purred, her tongue gliding wantonly against his. After all that had transpired between them this afternoon she felt potent, sensual and armed with an artillery of feminine wiles.

"Damn, I hope that was half as good for you as it was for me." He said with a tired laugh before rolling tiredly out of bed for a cigarette. He snagged a bottle of water off the tabletop before returning to the bed and handed it to Jessica.

She propped herself up on one elbow and took a deep swig of water before answering. "At least half." Jess teased, scooting over to where he sat against the wall. "Given a little more practice..."

"Any more practice and we'll be in a coma." He rebutted laughingly.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Sooner or later room service is going to want to clean the room."

Jessica giggled. Today had been better than winning the lottery, although her lucky number had definitely come up...several times. Oh yea, an afternoon in bed with Marc beat the hell out of just about everything else. Except maybe a weekend in bed with Marc. Granted, that wasn't likely to happen due to their other obligations, but a girl could dream, right?

They spent a while more talking and laughing before Marc glanced down at his watch and sighed regretfully. "I'm going to need to get washed up and going soon."

Jess made a face. She certainly did not relish saying goodbye and going back to her real life. "Do you have time for a shower?" She asked hopefully, running a teasing finger down his chest and lightly caressing his cock.

Marc kissed her soundly. "I have no choice but to take one. Someone made a mess of my beard," he glanced down at her hand now cupping his sticky balls. "And, apparently, the rest of me."

Deciding to see how far she could take this new found role of temptress she slid off the bed and slowly cupped her breasts, offering them up invitingly. "Don't suppose I could get you to help me wash my tits while you're at it? They seem rather, uhm, sticky too."

Marc quickly got off the bed and followed her as she backed into the bathroom. "Here, let me check." His mouth sought out her nipple as she turned the water on in the shower, his tongue laving the stiff pink bud. "You're right. Sticky. How about the other one?" He performed a similar examination on her other breast. "Yup. Sticky, too. We'd better get you in the water quick."

Marc pulled aside the shower curtain and tested the temperature with his hand before stepping into the tub and holding a hand out to her. Jessica moved in and pressed her sticky tits into him as she sought out his mouth for another kiss. Damn but he was a fine kisser! And a fine nipple licker...and a fine clit sucker...and a fine...

"Here, let's get you washed up." Marc took the soap bar from the shelf on the wall and lathered it up in his hands before thoroughly washing her chest. He even went so far as to move them into the flow of water to ascertain their cleanliness. "Now we'd better check them to make sure they're all clean." Before she knew it his mouth was covering her nipple again and repeating his thorough examination.

Jess leaned back against the shower wall and hoped that her legs wouldn't give out on her again. "I'm not sure if I'm hoping that they're cleaned to your exacting standards or that they're still dirty and you'll have to wash them again." She admitted on a ragged sigh.

Marc chuckled and picked up the soap again. "I'll be glad to repeat my inspection again as necessary." He assured her as he scrubbed soap into his beard.

An idea suddenly came to Jess and she slid the soap out of Marc's hand, "Here, let me help you." She flipped the soap over in her hands a few times, getting her hands good and slippery, before squeezing the bar out and onto the floor in front of her. "Oooops!"

A knowing smile spread slowly on his face. "Oh dear. You seem to have dropped the soap."

She attempted to school her expression but failed miserably. "How clumsy of me." Jessica pivoted so that her back was to him and glanced over her shoulder at him. "I'd better pick that up so no one slips and hurts themselves."

"Here, let me steady you." His hands settled on her hips and as she bent over Marc pulled her into his groin where she was surprised to find him hard and ready for her again.

The head of his cock slid against her clit, catching against her moist slit before withdrawing, only to thrust forward again. Jess braced her hands against the wall, pushing back to meet his thrusts. When his rod slid fully into her she gasped in surprise at his renewed enthusiasm. She wasn't used to three times a week, let alone three times in the same day. He withdrew and sunk back into her more forcefully and she wondered vaguely what kind of vitamins this man took. Whatever it was that got and kept him this hard ought to come with a caution label; 'Warning: not for the faint of heart or timid sex partner.'

His fingers dug into her hips as his pounding picked up speed. Jessica glanced back over her shoulder uncertainly when a curious thought flicked through her passion-induced consciousness. "Hey, uhm, is this next time?"

Marc slowed down to process her question, a wicked smile spreading on his face when he connected her question to his earlier promise to fuck her asshole next time. "It could be..." His thumb teased the puckered little hole and he eased his cock out of her. She felt the head of his cock resting just outside the entrance to the promised land, hot and hard and eagerly knocking at the door.

"Uhm," Jess waffled between wanting the entire 'Marc experience' and wanting to sit comfortably through breakfast the next morning with her boss. "Well, uh, shouldn't we at least get lube or something?"

"No problem." He reached over her to the shelf under the shower head. "We'll use this."

Marc handed her a bottle and her eyes widened in alarm. "Shampoo?!?!" She stood up and spun around to keep her ass a safe distance from his marauding member. It was only when he doubled over in laughter that Jess realized that he had only been yanking her chain. "Oh you are mean." She scowled at him, trying not to laugh with him at her own gullibility.

"I'm sorry Baby, but you left yourself wide open there." He pulled her close and gave her a very thorough 'apology kiss.' "And that was just too hard to pass up."

"Speaking of things too hard to pass up," her hand wandered down to his stiff cock. "How do you do that?"

Marc kissed her again, one hand teasing her nipple to alertness. "You do that to me." He explained simply before lowering his head to her nipple. "And these tits. Have I ever mentioned that I like tits?"

"No, I would've never noticed." Jess replied breathlessly as he repeated the procedure on her other nipple. She was never so glad to have two of anything in her life.

Her hand had continued to glide up and down his cock while he hitched her leg up on the tub ledge and slid his fingers into her cunt again. "And I love the way your pussy feels," Marc kissed her and finger-fucked her until she was just about ready to cum again. "And tastes." Before she realized it he was on his knees lapping away at her clit and Jess flew apart into a million pieces.

"Oh yeah...you taste incredible." Marc stood up and joined her where she leaned against the wall.

"I feel pretty incredible right about now, too." She replied with a contented smile.

He grinned, looking rather proud of himself. "Good."

"But you need to feel incredible again, too." She slid down his body, kissing and nibbling along the way, until her mouth was around his cock again. Slowly she bobbed up and down the length of his rod intent on pleasuring him again.

"Oh fuck yes." He hissed, his hand caressing the back of her head and encouraging her further down his shaft.

Jessica didn't really expect him to be able to cum a third time, but she wanted to make sure this was a very memorable shower experience for him just the same. She relaxed her jaw and sucked him all the way in to the very base of his staff. She could feel the smooth skin of his pelvis against her lips, the head of his cock deep in her throat. 'Gotta love hotel showers.' She thought vaguely as the water beat down on her back while she worked. It wasn't often that that it stayed warm long enough for a proper blow job.

Marc started to fuck her face with determination, pulling back and thrusting forcefully again and again into her mouth. Just when she wasn't sure if she could take too much more he made one last deep surge into her, holding her head tightly against body and shooting another hot load deep into her throat. Jess guzzled down the small load, relishing in one last taste of this incredible man.

It was Marc's turn now to sag tiredly against the shower wall. "Didn't see that happening at all."

She retrieved what was left of the bar of soap from near the drain before standing up and pressing against him. "I'm not complaining." Jess assured him, sealing the event with another hot, cumfilled kiss.

"Oh, me neither." He agreed, his hand curving over her bottomside. "But I may have to crawl in the front door tonight."

Jessica lathered her hands and gently washed his thoroughly spent cock. "I just wanted to give you something to think about the next time you're in the shower."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be thinking about you the next time I'm in the shower, the next time I drive by this hotel, the next time I chat with you on the computer..." Marc took the soap from her and lathered it into his beard. "The next time I scratch my beard I'll remember you grinding into it." He added with a chuckle.

Jess finished washing his cock and balls and delivered on last tender kiss to the pink head of his cock. "Insatiable wench." Marc teased laughingly.

She gave him a flirty wink. "Don't you know it, hunney."

Marc waited for her to finish washing before turning off the water and pulling open the shower curtain, signaling that their time together had come to an end. Of course she new it would have to eventually, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

They toweled off and dressed and it seemed to Jessica that she was walking him out to his car in the parking lot entirely too quickly. Hadn't he just gotten there? Was the sun really setting already? When they stopped in front of his black Lincoln she ran her hand along the trim, fondly remembering the last time she saw his car.

Marc opened the car door and pulled her into his arms one last time. "Thanks for today."

"No, thank you." Jess kissed him briefly and gave him what she hoped was a bright smile. "I had a fantastic time today."

"Oh Baby, so did I." He slid into the driver's seat and closed the door, rolling down the window. "Are you gonna be okay?" Marc asked, looking up at her uncertainly as he started the car.

"Yeah. I'm great." Jessica assured him, dropping one last kiss onto his lips and waving as he backed the car out of the parking space. And she really was. She had lived the fantasy for a few incredible hours. Certainly long enough to keep her warm on the cold, lonely nights. Or perhaps give her something to think about for next time.

12