Extending the MILF List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was when you appeared, Sonny. When my eyes opened and I saw you staring at us, all I wanted was to cover up my sins with something, something that made it less horrible that I could come with my mother like that. Truthfully, I was not really thinking about the incestuous part of it, I was thinking about being with another woman. That bothered me and not just because she was my mother but, ah, because she was a woman and she was making me come like that. I was, by then I was crazy to have something besides her tongue in me." She turned in her seat and looked into the back, at my other two sisters, Tawny and Dalia, who had not squeaked a peep to that point.

"That, that was when I sucked his cock. I called him over and when he showed me his cock, I sucked it as deep as it would go." Georgia gulped. "Then, then he fucked us both. I, I wanted him to fuck me and, and to see him fuck Mother. I wanted to watch them, after what, what I felt with her, her mouth on me, her lips on my nipples. I was so aroused all I wanted was a cock and Sonny, Sonny's was perfect. Suddenly I was not the only one who was fucking Mother. Sonny, Sonny made it all alright. For a while." She stopped talking for a while.

Horns honked. It was starting to rain again. We sat in the traffic jam, trapped with my faux pas and my sister's confession.

"After, afterward, I did not know what to do. I went to sleep that night thinking that my bother, er, Sonny, bothersome little Sonny would be pawing me and trying to get into my panties all the time. But that is not what happened, is it Sonny? No, the little shit barely looked at me. He acted like it never happened. I was, I was so... " Here, Georgia stalled.

"You were hurt." Tawny said from the backseat. "I would have been. Hurt, I mean, when a guy does it with me and then acts like it doesn't mean anything... it always hurts. I used to hate that." She fell silent.

Georgia looked over at me. She nodded. "I, I was angry Sonny. I was mean to you because I thought for sure you would be panting after me after that. You cannot imagine what I felt when it became obvious that you... you and Mother were, were, doing it." She did have tears in her eyes now. "Without me, I mean. I, you never, not once. You never touched me until I tried and Mother caught us. I felt so horrible." She stopped. "Then, then we caught you with Mrs. Rossini tied up in the living room. I wanted to be involved, I wanted to interfere, I wanted to inject myself into your bed so I, I went down on her. I, I wanted you to notice me so I thought if, if... ah fuck I don't know what I thought!" She turned in the seat and leaned over to kiss me on the lips. "I wanted you to want me." She said softly. "When it was clear you preferred Mother or indeed, anyone else at all, I felt like I had been wrapped in barbed wire and flung into the piranha pond."

I was so startled by her action I could not speak. I was still processing their lack of validation of my mother's evenhanded sexual involvement with her children. Apparently, apparently what? I needed them to answer my question. "So? Did Mom seduce you, my blisters, did she seduce you all after you were eighteen?"

I got whacked for my trouble.

"Sonny, don't be a shit." Dalia growled, after she smacked the back of my head the second time. Hard.

I was so off-balance, so out of sorts, so discombobulated. Thank God traffic was not moving.

"I, uh, I sucked Sonny off, a couple weeks ago. One morning." Tawney's small voice pricked the silence. "He came." She giggled. "He tastes good."

Silence. The confession seemed like it was not over.

"I, I watched Sonny fuck Mom." Dalia started. "And, and Mrs. Wills, she sucked his cock."

I glanced into the rear view mirror but only saw a slice of Dalia's face. "Did, uh, did you suck Chris Wills off?" I asked.

Whack!

"I guess not." I said.

Whack!

"Stop it! I just asked a question."

Whack!

Dammit, Dalia could hit hard. The last time she got my ear and left it ringing. I had no heart to really object. It sort of felt good to have her smacking me again, like we were still brother and sister and not, not this other thing that involved her eyes on my ass as I fucked our mother. She hadn't whacked me good since the time she did and I took her down and sat on her and licked her till she screamed. Mom made me let her up. It ended the incessant smacking from her and let my sisters know I was no longer going to take being picked on. They had not noticed, apparently, that I had grown up and in doing so, become larger and stronger than they were.

Traffic eased forward and we saw the wreck, a single car teetering on the guardrail, broken and damaged from a tumble it was not built to take. We finally got past the wreck and flowed with the other impatient, distracted pre-holiday drivers into the open road.

We drove in silence till I got off the freeway. Mom was always adamant about talking to the driver in high traffic, that is, she told us to pay attention to the road.

When I was safely sitting at a traffic light after taking our exit, I looked around at my sisters. "So? Did Mom seduce all of you when you were eighteen?" I asked.

"NO!" All my sisters shouted at once.

The light changed and I steered for home. "Sheeze, give a guy a break. I had to ask. That, that is what Mom told me. She, she said she had seduced you all and that she regularly had sex with you when I was gone. She, she said it was something that each of you, that she did with each of you. So? Was she was lying?"

Silence.

Finally as I approached the house, Georgia said in a quiet voice. "No, Sonny. Not till that night you caught us, when you fucked us, Mother and me."

"Never." Dalia said.

"Never, me either." Tawney groaned.

I could not interpret Tawney's tone but Dalia had a certain longing in it, like she had sighed around the word. I pulled into the garage and we all sat there. I turned off the car and then closed the garage door. Somehow, I instinctively knew we all felt vulnerable, exposed and did not want to get out of the car with the door up. Stupid, I know. Even after the door was down, no one spoke or moved.

"Sonny, what has been going on with you?" Georgia asked. "Mrs. Rossini, Mrs. Wills, Mom? What the hell have you been up to?"

I knew the lingering light in the garage was about to go out so I got out and went into the house. The girls followed. They arrived as I set out tumblers, iced them, and poured bourbon into each one. Full. When they arrived, eying the drinks, I picked one up and drained it. "I am not going to answer that question unless and until you drink. But, but we have to agree, for tonight, we do nothing. You all, you have confessed and now, now it is my turn. You are my sisters, I, I should be able to tell you anything."

"Why did mom leave?" Tawney asked.

Georgia picked up a tumbler and drained it.

Dalia looked at Tawney and gestured. Tawney shook her head. "Not on an empty stomach. I have a meeting tomorrow and I do not want to be puking drunk tonight."

"Just one, then we'll eat." Dalia said. "Then we can let our little brother here confess. But drink now. It is time to clear the air and a bit of bourbon ought to help everyone, priest and confesser both." She picked up her drink and downed it and snarled. Tawney followed and coughed and blinked.

We fixed supper and ate. While we cooked, it dawned on us that Thanksgiving was right before us and lo and behold Mom was not going to be present. It was then, in that moment when we all confronted our first collective holiday without her presence that I finally understood.

"I know why she split." I said. My sisters all stopped what they were doing and I grinned. "Tell you later." I said. They all threw something at me but for the first time in a long time, I felt close to them. We were hemisphere orphans. I distracted them by suggesting we needed to plan for Thanksgiving since Mom was not here to give orders. While we cooked we made up the shopping list and agreed we should meet in the crush Tuesday evening to do the shopping. The more we talked, the more fun it sounded to do Thanksgiving by ourselves. I think we all noticed how much we owed Mom for making us learn the whole routine. I knew how to carve the turkey from long practice. It felt good to think we still had each other. It felt more intimate than it ever had in the past. It also felt a little empty, without Mom there running things. It felt like she was... I did not even think past that.

We ate ham steaks and green beans with water chestnuts. I poured more drinks while the girls finished cleaning up. Mom was organized. Years of wrangling the four of us had taught her to honor order and to take comfort in a completed job. She taught that to us, which is all to say we could not sit down and relax with a mess in the kitchen. Dalia demanded we surrender to this sensibility and we did. Finally, I in the easy chair in the living room and the girls arrayed in the couch and love seat, I confessed everything.

The rendition of the MILF list to date was robust and punctuated with objections, exclamations, and expostulations of all sorts. The result was a full exposition of the MILF list in all its glory and an account of every single fuck I had experienced since my buddies assigned me the job of making the MILFs on the list. I even told Tawny, Chris wanted to fuck her in the worst way, which only made her blush and elicited no telling response from her whatsoever. I told them about the law firm and Mom's part in connecting Alissa to Mr. Kingston and Annie's part in the whole thing, the rail and the various visits to the mall to fuck the strangers we encountered there.

I finished by getting up to pour more bourbon for us all. That done, I sat down and looked around the room. My story was surprisingly short considering its content. Leaving it uninflected by purple prose, adjectives or the like made it easy to tell. Tab A in slot B and no more.

"Sonny, you are such a slut." Georgia said. "My god, are you flunking out of school? With so much fucking, how can you get anything done at all?"

"Hush, Georgia," Dalia said. "So, let me see if I understand this correctly, you, you are supposed to fuck all the women of those two lawyers Mrs. Honeywell works with?" I started to answer but she held up a hand. "And you, you are waiting to see if this Chinese guy recommends you to be the one to interview women for some rich famous guy to hire as a personal assistant that he can fuck whenever he likes? And, and you can fuck Alissa Honeywell and Kyla Clark any time you like? And you fucked Mrs. Honeywell's sister? Do I have that about right? And Mom, she has gone to fuck Mr. Kingston's hog leg?"

"Landon Clark is engaged?" Tawny asked. "And, and Chris Wills, he wants to... " She did not finish.

It was at that moment that I realized I had left out Laura and her brothers. I felt a little bad about that but that, that was private and no one needed to know about that. Well, not yet, at least.

"Jesus H. Christ, Sonny, I cannot believe you have fucked all the mothers of your friends." Georgia sniffed and drank. "And that they all fucked Mom like that. Your friends I mean. My god." Something tinged her tone, something I could not place, something I had never heard in Nova's voice.

"So? Sonny, are you going to tell us why Mom up and split for China when she was not really going to leave till February?" Dalia spoke with a lilt of thoughtfulness in her voice.

I actually grinned. My cock had been up and down like a new mother in the night during the whole rendition and I had done nothing to hide my fluctuating condition. I caught all my sisters staring at my crotch from time to time. "Well, think about it. She understood that once I was through with the MILF list, I was going to... " My ease at telling the story evaporated. I had more or less elided the mention of my growing lust for my sisters; I was talking to them for god's sake! They were right over there. But then I rallied, quailing for a time but recovering the resolve that had developed on the ride home. "Mom, I think she left before I got around to you girls. She, she must have figured out that once I turned my attention to your butts, her little white lie would come out!"

"White lie? Mother told a whopper there, Sonny. Saying that she seduced her daughters but left you out? What sort of woman...?" Georgia was getting up steam but Dalia laid a gentle hand on her knee and that silenced Nova for the moment, one of Dalia's super powers.

"I think Sonny's right, she knew this was coming. China needs a visa to get you into the country. I would bet she has been planning this for a while." Dalia looked over at me. "You know, to leave us alone for a while. She got hers but now, now she is sharing him with us."

Tawny nodded vigorously. "That, that sounds more like Mom. She, I cannot believe she left us like this. Right before Thanksgiving."

"Did she really tell you to leave us alone?" Dalia asked, patting Georgia's knee. Georgia stared at her then the question registered and she looked askance at me.

I nodded. "She said, at first she said I should leave, you know, move out. She insisted if I stayed here I would fuck all of you and, she said she feared what would happen if we did that."

"I'd fuck you." Tawny said quietly.

We all looked over at her. "My god, Tawny. Just like that?" Dalia said.

"Now. While you watch." Tawny said, her eyes glittered.

"Ah shit." Dalia grunted. Her face was drawn with eager tension. My sister Dalia loved to watch.

"Wait a minute, I have waited a long time for another go at him, I should be first!" Georgia growled.

"You have had him more recently than me." Tawney said. I saw her lips get thick as she set her teeth; she could be as stubborn as Georgia but much more quietly and she never, ever gave up once she decided on something. Getting her to commit, though, that was the trick.

"You sucked him off." That was Dalia. "I just got him inside my cunt for a moment before you two bitches interrupted and I had to go shower and cool down. I, I still haven't had any resolution."

Both of her sisters gave Dalia a wondering look.

"What?" Dalia growled. "We are confessing, right? I was going to fuck him but you bitches came home too early and I panicked."

Tawny snickered. I had no idea how to respond to this conversation.

"I am first." Georgia said.

"No way, Georgia." Dalia retorted.

"I think I should get him first!" Tawny said tightly. She opened her legs and rubbed a hand up under her skirt, glaring at me.

Then all three women were jabbering at once. Whether any of them were listening, I could never tell.

Strangely, I sat listening to this sound and fury, carried on as if I were a fancy purse newly acquired that they agreed to share. I shuddered. I knew that would never work. Suddenly, I had flashes of the MILF list and the reality that I had to control the situation or I would have three sisters fighting over me. That sounds a lot better than you think it might be. The reality is that it was dangerous, for me, for my sisters, for our family. When their razors came out, I inevitably got cut. This had to stop. I had to gain control of my blisters before I fucked them. Suddenly, the whole thing did not seem quite so simple. I still wanted to lay them all but this squabbling was far from what I had in mind.

I got up and went upstairs. I did not say a word. I just left them. I was up and gone before they roused the next morning, showering in mom's bath so as not to wake them. I drove Mom's car without even asking. We had to sort out the car issue but not then. I wasn't waiting.

That was how I ended up on campus Tuesday afternoon. That was what was clouding my brain when I saw D. Debra Hamilton for the first time leaving the Engineering building. When I got to the store, my sisters were there. It was seven. I had studied around classes the rest of the day, distracted by the Big and Best appointment for Wednesday morning but eventually I fell into the maw of concentration it takes to get homework done and roused at six-thirty knowing I would be late meeting my sisters. I texted and they snarked back. I found them in the grocery store and they all seemed sullen, compressed into themselves. The bonhomie of the previous night was gone.

We drove home in separate cars. They started to fight about who would ride with me and I changed the discussion by silently loading as much of the groceries into the front seat as it could take and put the rest in the back. While they stood there bickering, I drove off. I was still carrying sacks into the house when they arrived. They helped me put everything away without speaking. Georgia ordered pizza and then left upstairs.

"She is really hurt." Tawny said. "You, you don't know how hard it was for her."

I looked at Tawny and shrugged. I still had no inkling how to discuss what was obvious. We spent the night in a sort of detente. Talking about nothing but carefully so as not to touch something tender. Nor did we touch at all, like all of us had the personal shields from DUNE turned on high and dared not and could not get too close, lest we explode on contact.

I met D. Debra Hamilton the next morning. She was half an hour late and got her coffee to go, refusing to let me pay for it. I was flush from selling Kyla Clark's ass to Mr. Cheng but it did not matter. My sisters had distracted me so I had not had much time to think about Dee Dee Hamilton. She sat down with her coffee.

I was horribly distracted. I knew I had to go home eventually and that did not bode well. I felt like meat and not in the good way. I had become a sure thing, like a hair comb or a fashion magazine to be opened whenever they felt like it. That role was for someone else. I decided that I had no problem yielding to someone else, a woman specifically. That could be fun, but having three sisters corrupted the image of that subservience, of being used for their pleasure. That just did not sit well with me. I could not imagine how they would manage to make fucking me anything but a cat fight if I left that arbitration up to them. Of that, I was reasonably certain.

This was the stuff on my mind when Ms. Hamilton sat down at my table Wednesday morning.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I am not usually late." She said, sipping from the coffee. Both statements were social lies. The whole time I knew her, she never made an appointment on time except for the one that mattered.

I looked over at her and suddenly the effect from the previous day flashed through me. "Oh, you're late?" I asked. I sipped my coffee from the big mug, noting her 'to go' cup. I said nothing else. I was so distracted, I could not find much to say. My cock however, did get quite hard.

Ms. Hamilton regarded me for a moment. "I only have a few minutes. Aren't you going to do something to try to convince me to go out with you?"

Through my haze, I looked at her and something about her comment set my teeth on edge. This woman was beautiful. She was full-bodied in the Rita Hayworth, Tina Turner, Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian sense of a full figure. She had a mane of blond hair that clothed her in a penumbra of light. Her hair was light but thick, tending to frizz the lower on her back it lay. Her eyes were blue, her face clear but for a freckle just below her left cheekbone. Her breasts were large, her hips broad, her ass curved and full. Her legs were strong, stoutly shaped but with no hint of dough. She looked and acted strong. Her hands did not have the plumpness you sometimes see with full-figured women. They were long and delicate, tapered and long. Her arms were shapely and lean in contrast to the rest of her body. She was my perfect blond.