Extending the MILF List Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dannielle kissed a line down Ellen's lank belly to the silken red hair between her legs, smoothing the scarlet moss with her tongue. Ellen shuddered and sighed. Dannielle lifted up and opened her eyes, breathing heavily, heaving with excitement. Her breasts fluttered below her, drifting along the straight line of Ellen's thighs. Then she gently opened Ellen's legs, moving first one leg wide then the other till she knelt between the other woman's open legs. Ellen opened her eyes and looked down her body at Dannielle. Danielle stared at Ellen's pussy, breathing heavily, sucking in the aroma of the other woman's arousal. She got slowly to her elbows and then moved her hands under Ellen's ass. She lifted it. Ellen's legs rose, till her feet were planted on the bed. As Dannielle's mouth approached her pussy, Ellen lifted her body to meet the other woman's mouth.

From my vantage point, I could see clearly when Dannielle's tongue extended and touched Ellen's pussy.

"Oh Jesus Christ and all the saints!" Ellen grunted, her voice a ragged scratch in the air. Her hands knotted in the bedspread as they had when I ate her a couple hours before. Her hips rose. Dannielle's head was hidden by a thigh but I sensed when her tongue touched Ellen again because Ellen's eyes got wide and her hips twitched up once more. She chewed her lower lip and her breath caught as she tensed, receiving the tongue into her body. Then, ever so slowly, Dannielle's head lowered and I heard slurping and kissing. Ellen squealed, grunting as her hips popped up over and over again, bumping against Dannielle's face making her head bob with the motion.

I left them like that and took a shower, a very fast but thorough shower, emerging to the whining sound of Ellen clutched in the throes of orgasm. I dried and stepped into the bedroom to find the two women in basically the same pose, though now, Ellen's legs were straight out beside the woman between them and a pillow was under her ass. Dannielle's head bobbed up and down and Ellen's body throbbed with orgasm after orgasm. Ellen still lay with her hands wide, which I thought was quite an accomplishment.

I approached the bed and tapped Dannielle on the calf. She did not respond. Ellen, sensing I was near, put a hand on the back of Dannielle's head and held her there, pressing the woman down against her pussy while pressing it up with her lower body. I pulled on Dannielle's leg, and she struggled free of Ellen's grasp, scrabbled to her feet. Her face was smeared with Ellen's cum. She touched her lips with a finger and then looked at it. She put out her pink tongue and touched her coated finger. Her eyes found mine, waiting. I did not move or speak. My cock was rock hard. She glanced at it then deliberately, staring me right in the eyes, licked her finger. She smiled mistily, pulled the finger out of her mouth and walked into the bath, closing the door delicately behind her.

Ellen pulled the pillow out from under her little ass and tossed it away, off the bed. "The woman knows more about eating pussy than you do and I think she has had a lot less practice. Fuck me, she is a natural. She got good instructions." Ellen's voice vibrated with wonder and her retreating orgasms.

"This is not a competition." I muttered. I admit I was a bit put off despite the illogic of competing with someone who knows where all the easter eggs are hidden. I thought I was pretty good, after all. I got between Ellen's legs. "My turn. See if she has this." I felt between us, grasped my long-suffering cock and found her entrance with my cock head. I thrust into Ellen and her body jerked as I penetrated her. Her pussy lips parted and seemed to suck my cock into her lithe body. Her hips raised, coating me with her fluid. The woman was running wet.

"Oh no, she has, has, had nothing like that." Ellen panted, sounding grateful to be finally touched with cock again.

I enjoyed the appreciation. I pulled back and pressed forward again. Ellen's body, long accustomed to a woman's tongue and lips took some time to adjust to the rock-hard length of cock now making its entrance. Back and up, then down and in I moved, gradually working Ellen full of cock. Her body clinched around me, coating me with pleasure and liquid lust. Her face was about even with the root of my neck. I felt her hot breath scorching me there. She finally gripped my shoulders and hung there, pulling up and then rocking us till my cock sank deeply into her. She lifted her legs and cocked them around my thighs, pulling at me as her body pulsed around my cock.

"Oh Christ, I am full of cock." She hissed.

"Full of my cock," I amended.

I changed position so my head was closer to hers. I twisted and bent to kiss her, fitting my lips to hers. She sighed and her mouth opened, cocking her head up to kiss me, eager for the connection. Our tongues touched and her hands clasped my ass cheeks, one in each hand and yanked on me hard, planting me fully inside of her body. Her gasp of pleasure broke the kiss.

"There." She whispered. "There, you are fucking me and, Christ, it is about time. I don't know why you didn't fuck me after you did Mrs. Honeywell. I was certainly ready."

"Are you forgetting the restaurant?" I asked.

"Oh. Right." She huffed. "That, that was, that was something else entirely. Performance art, I think. This, now this is fucking. God but you feel good!" Her voice oozed satisfaction. My cock twitched with pride.

I released my weight onto her body and she whooshed as the breath was squeezed out of her. I lifted up my chest so she could breathe. "I am going to fill you with cum and then Mrs. Bickerstaff is going to eat it out of you. I have something to tell you, just in case I understand you. I beat Mrs. Honey, Honeywell, uh, with, uh, her with Dannielle's shoe." My rhythm was increasing. "While I did, I think it excited her. She watched. That, that is what I think she meant when she asked me to do the same thing to her as I did to Alissa."

I felt Ellen buck underneath me. Her back bowed, her head rocked back as her body tensed with pending orgasm. Her legs lifted her body, pressing her pussy harder onto my cock. Her neck strained under my eyes and I fastened my lips to her skin. She was gurgling with passion. Her body jerked and bucked before she lifted her legs and let me bang down deeply into her again.

"I think, Ellen Collier, that you might like to, to beat Mrs. Bickerstaff, like with a belt and then eat her while I fuck you."

"Oh Christ!" Ellen screamed. She bucked, she shouted, she came again and again, then panting and gasping, she began to chant, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" In time with the throbbing of her hips as she sought to fuck herself full of my cum. I finally rocked off my elbows and lay down on her, grasping her ass with my hands, one of my favorite positions, and began to hammer her as hard as I could. My orgasm thundered towards me and Ellen seemed enthralled by the attention. Her body bucked and thrashed as I fucked her and then the shower shut off and Ellen screamed louder. The door opened and her chant of "fuck me" became words shouted in my ear. Then her words cut off and all I could hear was her wheezing breath through her nostrils. Her hips jerked under me, pinning herself onto my cock over and over again with urgent little motions. Then she held her breath, straining as she penetrated herself with my cock, holding me deep. She gurgled and I felt her cunt clinch onto my cock, like a many-fingered hand grasping me and holding on for dear life.

"Sonny?" Dannielle's voice caressed us.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted. My orgasm galloped towards me. I hammered down into Ellen, ramming my cock deep, stirring her folds and pounding her into the embrace of the bed. She grunted as my hips wedged between her spread legs. I could feel the pending climax and I redoubled my pace, pistoning my cock into her faster and faster.

Ellen's pending grand mal orgasm rattled her and her body lost its conscious control.

"C...c...c...coming!" I cried through gritted teeth, hammering down into her taut, clasping body. My orgasm arrived and she bucked up to receive my filling.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Her voice cried, running up the register till only dogs heard her squeal.

My body tensed, I gripped Ellen's little ass and rooted my cock deep into her little body, pushing her legs wider as I flowed into her. She groaned and her hips twitched in my hands, her whole body shaking with the electric moment. I ground down into her with each fountaining pleasure. She groaned deeply and shook as I pulsed and pumped her full of cum.

"Oh Christ, oh Christ, oh Christ." Ellen mumbled as the orgasm rambled through her. At the end, as my pumping cock stilled, she sighed and lay still beneath me, gasping and grunting with my weight. I rocked over onto an elbow and my hip, pulling my cock out of her as I did so. Her pussy slurped and popped and Ellen squeaked as my length left her. She lifted up and kissed my cheek. "You can fuck me any time you like. Christ, what an orgasm."

I whispered into her ear, "I expect you need a woman's mouth to warm you up for my cock." Only after I said it did I realize I had the order all wrong. Ellen did not seem to notice.

She giggled. "Speaking of a woman's mouth..." She squeaked.

To that point, I had not heard the little woman giggle like that. Now I had. I heard the delight in her voice and I resolved to hear it again. The serrated cynicism was all gone, washed away in the pulsing flood of her orgasms and the welling of my cum from her the well of her flesh. Her body would have glowed in the dark, had it been dark.

I rolled off of her and despite my dizziness, I got to my feet. There was Mrs. Bickerstaff, beautifully nude, still spangled with droplets of water, a towel wrapped in one hand beside her broad hips and lean thighs. Her tits swayed enticingly even though I was sure she was not moving, pointing off in different directions, full and proud. Her breathing must have given them that enticing motion. She had long nipples and they were fully erect. The woman was completely aroused. Her tongue was between her teeth, pursed between her open lips. She was panting. I knew because of the motion, that delightful motion in her tits. I was mesmerized.

"I, I have never seen that before, a woman having sex and enjoying it so much. It is so beautiful." Her eyes lifted from my dewy cock. "I want that. I want you inside of me." Her eyes closed. "I cannot believe I am saying this but I want you to fuck me, Sonny and then I want her to eat me."

"I have a better idea." I said, not wishing to be distracted from my original idea. I moved before her and put both hands on her shoulders and pressed lightly down. For a moment she ignored the pressure but then her eyes lit and she understood, kneeling before me till my still hard cock was immediately before her lips. "Time to taste Ms. Collier, Dannielle. Then she will eat you."

I could see the fire in this woman, burning high and bright. Despite her beauty, her youth and her over-sexed husband, she seemed not to know how to begin sucking a cock. She stared at it while it bobbed before her eyes, her breath caressing me like an unlikely feather. Finally, her tongue appeared and she touched it to the side of my cock helmet.

Christ it felt good, soft delicate, tender and careful, her tongued swabbed my cock. Then she kissed the crown, her lips were delicate, gentle like petals of a flower. She looked up at me, the gaze filled with eagerness to please. She fit her lips over the head and then she sucked on it, then she pulled it into her mouth. The slick coating foamed on the edges of her lips as she sucked me into her mouth, she tasted eau d'Ellen for the first time. She pushed her head forward, shoving much more of my cock into her mouth, deeper till I felt the back of her throat constricting on the end of my cock. She gagged and backed off, but quickly resumed sucking me deeper. I was vaguely aware of the back of her mouth, the head of my cock banged on the back of her throat. She started to pull off of me but I grasped the back of her head and held her still. She yakked once but adjusted and sucked hard on the part of my cock in her mouth, her lips pulsing on my shaft as she sucked hard. Her hands rose up and clasped my thighs. She then pressed her head down onto my cock, taking me as deep as possible.

Once seated, she swirled her tongue across my shaft and sucked me hard.

"My god, she's right. Watching a blow job is a huge turn on." Ellen spoke from the bed. A moment later, she appeared in my peripheral vision standing beside the bed, and then closer, staring down at the woman sucking my cock. Dannielle's eyes were open wide looking up at me from her knees, even as she tried to suck more of my cock into her throat, more than I had to offer.

I looked at Ellen and saw cum running down her leg. I pulled against Dannielle and she clung to me but then released my cock with a loud, exaggerated slurp. She smacked her lips and smiled shyly. I helped her to her feet. "It is time to eat her. She'll taste you later."

Ellen fairly scampered to the bed and lay down, her legs dangling off the near edge, her thighs wide open. Dannielle made to crawl to her but I made her remain standing, maneuvering her to stand close to the bed and then bending her over. I suddenly pulled her back upright, turned her and pulled her nude body against mine, her sensuous breasts pressing against my bare chest. I kissed her, hard and her whole body and soul responded. She was very ready for what was coming, or better said, for lots of coming. Her hips ground against my hip bone, her arms clasped me like she was in danger of falling to her death. Her mouth kissed me with soul and heart and tongue and a passion that seemed to throb through her, a voiceless message I got loud and clear. I broke the kiss. "I have many women I want to give you to." I whispered into her ear. She pulled her head back and nodded a little, her eyes somber.

"I would like that. I, she, she came so hard, so much, it made me so excited. I had never done that before. Her, her excitement, I felt it, feel it. I want to feel what she felt. I know, my husband, he..." she stopped but when I nodded, she went on, finishing the thought. "I know he loves this, tasting a woman. He says, he says I taste good. But I never understood what he feels when he makes a woman come, not till now. I, I understand, I understand why he likes to fuck them, all his other women. We, when we come, if you make us come, it is so wonderful, so wondrous. I felt so proud to cause that."

Too much thinking, I did not want visions of fat Bickerstaff invading my space. "Eat her, clean her up." I turned Dannielle and bent her just a little. Once more she tried to get to her knees but I held tight to her waist and refused to let her hips go lower, her ass locked against my recovering cock. Fuck me but her ass felt good clamped against me like that! I refused to release her. She understood and locked her knees and bent her face once more to Ellen's soupy pussy, now afroth with my cum and hers. Dannielle fastened her mouth to Ellen and Ellen grunted. The room filled with the slurping sounds of a fucked woman being eaten out.

I released Dannielle's hips and stepped back, caressing her ass while she nuzzled and kissed Ellen. When I moved a finger between her legs, Dannielle lifted her mouth and hummed. Ellen put a hand to the back of her head and pressed her back down into the pussy below her mouth. I lined up my cock, hard again after so much teasing, and began to run the head up and down the lips of Dannielle's pussy. She grunted, shifted her feet wider and arched the lower back to lift her hips. She presented her pussy to me while she ate Ellen. When I did not enter her immediately, she rocked back, trying to catch the head with the lips of her pussy.

God but it felt good, the feel of her pussy lips kissing my cock, twitching to catch and hold it. This woman wanted my cock inside of her body. Every little motion she made bespoke of her desire to have my cock inside of her. Yet she kept suckling at Ellen's cunt. Ellen was moaning now, pressing her pussy up against the woman's mouth. Dannielle wiggled her ass, pushing back at me when my cock head passed the center of her slit, only parting her supple lips but not entering her. She groaned and pushed back, fighting to pull away from Ellen.

True to my expectations, Ellen knotted a wad of the woman's hair in her hand and forced Dannielle back into contact with her pussy. I leaned forward, penetrating Dannielle's body with my cock. The bent woman shuddered, quaking and shaking. Her hips began to rotate in little half circles, popping back to center and then rotating again. This woman was completely consumed by the lust wracking her body. She wanted to be penetrated; her whole body, her whole being pled for it. I pulled back, lined up and plunged into the plush folds of the woman's pussy again. She screamed into Ellen's cunt, unable to pull away because Ellen had a hand still knotted in her fine brown hair. Her shoulders twitched as my cock penetrated her body.

My cock sliced deep. I pulled back and shoved forward again. Dannielle's body bucked and she screamed again, grunting like a counter melody as her hips pulsed, pounding her onto the cock rammed into her from behind. I sank into her till her ass kissed me and then I pulled back and hammered into her again, cramming her full of my cock till we were hooked together by the mutual pleasure of our joining. My cock rooted deep inside of her. Her body rippled around it, massaging and squeezing me with her inner muscles. She began to bend her knees and then sprang up onto her toes, getting some little motion from that action, action that seemed to touch her deeply because in moments, her hips were rocking forwards and back. She grunted and fought the hand in her hair.

I pulled out of her.

Her voice ran up the scales into a siren whine.

I stood back from the rocking ass before me and pointed at Ellen who was staring down at the woman between her legs. "Your turn, Ellen. Time to make Mrs. Bickerstaff come. You should taste her straight, without my mixer added into her."

For a moment, neither woman moved but then Ellen unwound the hair in her hand and released Dannielle's head. Dannielle struggled from between the woman's legs and stood, unsteady but upright. Her face remained pointed at Ellen but her eyes were pulled to the side, trying to see me without turning her head. I moved behind her and clutched her hips, pulling her into my embrace, cupping her perfectly formed, conical tits. I laid my slick cock into the crease of her ass, up to the small of her back. She leaned back against it and me. I kissed her neck. "Time for you to come, Mrs. Bickerstaff." I whispered.

"Don't call me that." She growled.

"Danny?" I asked.

"Ugh, no. Elle or Nell."

"Or Dannielle." Ellen said. "That is such a beautiful name."

Dannielle nodded. "Dannielle, yes, that, that."

I released her. "Dannielle, time to be eaten. Lie down."

Together, Ellen and I arranged the woman to lie across the bed on her back. I got to my knees before her legs. Ellen looked askance at me. I gestured up at the rest of the woman. "Kiss her, tweak her nipples, give her hickeys. Maker love to her." I put my hands on Dannielle's knees and gently opened her up. Dannielle began to shiver. I kissed her knees, the arch of her thighs, the inner thighs and up the crest of her thighs to her tummy and then down onto the plane of her bare abdomen. She was hairless. I found her clit, prominent and taut. I sucked on it and Dannielle shrieked. Her body bucked and she was coming again, her body quaking. I lapped her pussy, licking each lip on the outer ridge and then snaking my tongue deep into her.

1...7891011...17