Eye Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you bent down to kiss me, I wrapped my arms around your shoulders and brought you down to the floor with me. Entangled in a passionate kiss we rolled around on the floor and our bodies pressed tightly together, I threw a leg over your body and positioned myself on top of your hips, slowly rocking back and forth. The gliding of my labia massaged itself along your spent unit bringing it back to life. My juices coated the shaft and dribbled down your balls and through the crack of your ass. Raising slightly, I slid my way onto your cock and lowered myself slowly onto it, filling myself in the process. With one hand on your chest and the other rubbing my clit, I let your hands on my hips set the pace of our rocking.

Before long, my pussy began the familiar rhythmic contractions as I neared yet another orgasm. As the pace quickened, my pussy milked your cock while my head rolled side to side and I bit my bottom lip. I bounced wildly on your cock when I felt your hands move to my breasts to pinch and twist my nipples. I was grinding hard when I finally let myself go over the edge. My body was consumed with a constant throbbing in my clit that felt so damn good. Finally I collapsed on your chest.

You rolled me over to my back and pinned my arms above my head, never breaking our connection. The sweat on our bodies was mixing between us when I threw my right leg over your shoulder. Such a solid cock pounding I was receiving! My breasts shook like a bowl full of Jello. I listened to the steady sounds of your balls slapping against my pussy, the groans and sighs of pleasure and felt the intense feeling of your cock sliding in and out of my wet channel, that my hips lifted off the floor and began to rotate. My back twisted and arched as I dug my fingers in your back and tucked my head in your shoulder when I started to come again. Seemingly I shook uncontrollably for 5 minutes while my mind went numb and my pussy contracted around your cock coaxing it to the point of setting you off again. Your hips slammed against my body as you shot another load of hot cum deep inside me. I held on tightly as we both shared an orgasm that certainly would go down in the books.

Still intertwined, we rocked together slowly and lingered in a soul searching kiss until you slipped out of me. A contented sigh blew past my lips as we lay on the floor together, listening to the last song of the night. After helping me to my feet, I took a couple of candles and blew the rest out while you turned off the remaining lights. Half way up the stairs, I turned around letting the candles cast a soft glow on my face.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked.

"Yes dear, I'm coming with you."

12