Eye See You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember falling asleep but I do remember waking up. I looked over and saw Beth curled up next to me. She looked so cute as she slept. I pinched her to get her attention.

"Hey!" She smiled.

I smiled back. "Sorry. Just wanted to see if you were awake."

"I am know." She said.

I pulled her closer to me and threw my arm around her shoulder. "How you doin?"

"I'm good. Thirsty but good."

"Why didn't you say so?" I said as I got up to get her a glass of water.

"It's not that big a deal, really."

I raised an eyebrow. "Not that big a deal? Woman, for as much money as we're payin for this room if you ask for water they should bring the bellboy up with imported bottled water from Europe."

Beth laughed. I caught her admiring my naked figure as I walked back to the bed. I swung my hips extra wide so that she could see my trunk blowing in the wind. She laughed. "You really are silly, you know that?"

I hand Beth her water and grinned. "I know."

I watched her drink her water. I felt a little jealous watching the water go down her throat and become a part of her. It was silly to think I could be jealous as some as insignificant as water but even though I just had her...I wanted her again.

"So how did it feel?"

Beth stopped drinking her water. "How did what feel?"

"Being a part of one of my fantasies."

"This was a fantasy of yours?"

"All my stories are fantasies of mine. They just seldom happen to come true."

"Oh.' She continues drinking her water. I looked at her impatiently.

"Well?"

"Well what?" She asked innocently.

"If you don't start givin me real answers..."

"You'll what?"

I reached under the covers and started tickling her stomach. She screamed and tried unsuccessfully to pull my arms off. After much pleading, I let go.

"Now are you going to answer me?"

"Now I will answer you." Beth agreed.

"Good. So how did it feel being treated like a character in my stories?"

"Mmm...good." She said as she licked her lips.

I nodded. "Good answer."

"I especially liked how you licked my stomach after you—

I cut her off "Ya know, if we were to never speak of that again I wouldn't have a problem with it."

"But I just never imagined you could be that freaky, especially when you—

"Woman do you want me to start tickling you again?"

Beth smirked. "So I guess I can't win for losin huh?"

"I dunno. Think you did pretty good today, don't you think?"

We laid there for a while letting the afterglow sink in. I still had a dopey smile plastered on my face. It's when I though about tomorrow when reality started to sink in.

"I'm never going to see you again am I?" I asked her.

"I'm always on the high school website. Look me up there."

I never did find out what that website was. I should've asked for the URL but that's all in the past now, just like our night. Needless to say we never saw each other again. I was expecting that. Sometimes I wished we could have had more, another night maybe. But another night would have turned into another and another until we were arguing the extent of our relationship. It was better this way. We both knew that. I just had a hard time admitting it.

12