Ezra and Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra couldn't stop himself from moaning in ecstasy.

Sam reached under himself and pulled Ezra's cock underneath him, and let it, with its natural excitement, press upwards into the cleft of his ass.

Both boys gasped and continued their rocking as Sam placed his hand onto the underside of Ez and surrounded Ezra's penis. Ez started to pump himself against Sam, wanting to go further.

"Fucking hell, you feel incredible!" he moaned, arching his back. Sam smiled in response. Both were streaming cum.

"I want you inside me. Tell me you'll fuck me." Sam gasped. As he said this he leaned forward so he was on all fours above Ez and lifted his ass enough that Ez's prick started to fuck his cleft deeper, grazing his asshole with every stroke.

Ezra reached for his dick and held Sam's hip as he positioned himself at Sam's entrance. They drank in each other's gaze as Ezra pushed up into Sam slowly. He slowly slipped his head in and Sam arched his back, grunting with his sudden fullness.

"Oh my God!" he said in between deep breaths. "Go slow, baby"

Ezra started to slowly press into Sam as a delicious heat flowed through Sam's body to his. This felt better than he had ever expected it to. Sam was so tight.

After a few minutes, Sam began to relax a little around Ezra, the burn of stretching dulling as the waves of pleasure washed over him every time Ezra thrust into him. He started to move his hips too, pushing back onto Ezra until he could feel Ezra's pubic hair brush against him.

With heavy breathing and wet kisses, the boys moved together garnering more satisfaction with every movement. Ezra knew he wouldn't last much longer as Sam started to squeeze himself around Ez each time Ezra fully penetrated him. Sam was moaning in time with each pump.

Ezra felt a familiar pressure build up in him as he urged Sam to move up and down his pole faster. His hands touched every part of Sam, pulling him down into a passionate embrace again.

They stayed that way, foreheads pressed together as they moved as one. Ezra loved the closeness, the feeling of Sam breathing into his open and wanting mouth, the quick bites to his lips and the moans that escaped Sam's mouth and were gifted into his.

"I'm going to cum, Sam" Ezra breathed. "Sam...Sam...Oh my God...I'm cumming!"

Sam continued grinding on Ez, as he felt the warmth shoot from him and fill his insides. His flooding tipped Sam over the edge and he released for the second time, shooting strings across the huffing chest of Ezra. He was determined not to waste any of Ez's love, and tightened himself around Ezra, collapsing on top of him, nuzzling into Ezra and kissing every inch of him.

As their breathing returned to normal, Sam whispered to Ezra "Stay inside me." He sighed contentedly, and Ezra wrapped his arms around Sam as they lay together whispering to each each other until they fell asleep still connected and glowing.

12