Face to face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Elvi." He groaned as he slowly pulled back out, leaving only the tip inside. Her mewling sounds aroused him even further and he slammed back in. The involuntary movements of her hips urged him on and he picked up the pace, grinding his pelvis against her clit with every thrust.

The faster he moved the less coherent Elvi got. Soon she was reduced to mere gurgling and moaning, her whole attention focussed on his body and what he was doing to hers. She wrapped her long legs around his hips and clasped her hands around his neck, pulling his face down to kiss him passionately.

Roger felt the tension in his balls building and he had no doubt Elvi felt it too, because she started using her inner muscles. The rhythmic clenching urged him on and he felt the familiar tingle starting in his balls, travelling up through his spine and back to his cock. He plunged his tongue deep into her mouth while he thrust his cock as deeply as possible when he started cumming.

Elvi felt his seed hitting her cervix at the same time his tongue fucked her mouth and she pushed her hips up, caught in Roger's climax, sharing his tensing. Soon afterwards his fingers, stroking her clit, sent her over the edge. For the first time in her life she screamed when she climaxed.

A bit uneasy about the screaming she looked up at Roger, ready to apologize for the noise, but the look on his face silenced her. One hand pushed a lock of hair to the side and traced the line of her cheek. Then he bent his head and kissed her soundly. His eyes were like blazing lights, as he grinned at her. "So, I can even make you scream huh?" Seeing her blush he laughed out loud. "Woman, you keep amazing me." He gave a quick lick to one of her nipples and lowered his body next to hers. "I hope you keep doing that for a long time."

Still chuckling he pulled her into his arms and stroked the soft skin on her backside till they both fell asleep, her head on his chest.

I hope you liked this story. If you did, please vote. Feedback and/or comments are appreciated.

12