Face Up To It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,561 Followers

At first she was content to play along the soft ridges of my labia but then she grew bolder. She firmed her tongue and slowly worked her way within and I felt her joy as she frolicked in the lush oasis.

I had wondered if it would be different with a woman, and told myself that I would try it just once, but her loving touch was so delicious that I knew that this would not be the last. I was certain that this was her fast time and much of my pleasure came from her fetching naïveté.

She would have been content to bring me hours of pleasure but time was not on our side. "Wait.." There was a look of almost childish petulance as I gently disengaged myself but she smiled as I removed my skirt.

"Lie here." The sofa had no arms and it was easy for her to lie at full length. Perhaps, for a moment, she thought that I was about to return the favour but she did not seem perturbed as I knelt over her bringing my sex back to her mouth.

I gently parted my labia and her eyes brightened as my clitoris was revealed. She began to lick it in a way that, I now knew, only a woman could. My orgasm began to build immediately but I retained the presence of mind to reach into my jacket pocket and, as her eyes closed in her own private rapture, I began to take the photographs.

Epilogue

The cull, when it happened, was not nearly as bad as people feared but it was sad to see anyone have to go.

One who did leave unexpectedly was Mark. He was offered an eye watering deal to stay on but he went anyway. Much to everyone's surprise he joined one of our lesser rivals and only Pam, Rachel and I knew the real reason. As Pam had predicted he started to follow us like a dog in heat and he could no longer stand the humiliating rejections.

Oddly, given the uneven start to our relationship, I found that I missed Rachel when she took up her New York appointment but she made me promise that I would stay with her when I was in the city for a training course later in the year.

Mark's departure opened the way for me to take another step up the ladder but the downside was having to put up with Rob. He found his prospective trophy wife, a minor royal of all things, but she and her family were making his life a misery. His wretchedness was increased, of course, because he still had Pam as a colleague.

Her gratefulness for the photographs was almost embarrassing. The images were basic, taken using my cell phone, but, needless to say, Dorothy withdrew her name. Better still, the HR manger was promoted to the board on Dorothy's departure and, being a long time friend of Pam's, he persuaded her to try for the, now vacant, management job. When her promotion was formally announced it proved to be a universally popular appointment.

Pam sprang some further surprises a little later. It turned out that she had turned the photographs to greater advantage than I imagined. She sent me an image of her own but it was hard to tell if the face, buried deep in a thick nest of curls, was expressing misery or pleasure. I had the feeling that I had not seen the last of Dorothy.

Shortly after that she asked me if I could store some of her personal effects for a couple of days whilst she was in the process of moving to a bigger flat. I said yes without hesitation and gave her a spare set of keys.

When I arrived home that evening I hoped that she had not saddled me with too many bulky items and so my heart dropped when I saw something large looming through the glass door to the living room.

I entered the room and it took me a second or two to recognize it, not least because it was bedecked with ribbons and a sign announcing "A Gift for You!" I walked around the chair and there, set in the seat, ready and waiting, was Simons smiling face.

krr1957
krr1957
1,561 Followers