Faeophobia: Magic's Hour Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rough hands caressed milky white skin, turgid members penetrated every one her orifices, her soft, demure hands wrapped around even more cocks for balance. She was on her knees in between two studs, her toes pushing off the stiff Florida grass to bounce between them. She pulled her face back from short, thick cock she'd been sucking to call to her friends, obscured from view by the men around her.

"Cori? Lisaaaummmp?" The cock was unceremoniously shoved back between her lips, the male attached to it no longer able to control himself. The other two Faerie girls sounded off with loud cries, letting their slutty mentor know they were okay but still busy.

The wiry fellow with the handle-bar moustache and John Deere hat currently probing the well-explored depths of Lily's rectum sped up his pumping to signal it was nearly time. "That's it," the slutty forest nymph managed from around a cock, "Give it to me, boys, give me your all your cum!" The tanned Southern men inside her sped their rhythms, pumping into her pussy, her mouth. "FEED MEEE!" she cried, golden eyes literally aglow. John Deere was the first to go off, filling Lily's bowels with white hot seed, followed closely by the cock in her pussy. Her greedy womb soaked up the liquid love, feasting on the ejaculate and using it to create her next batch of children. The new life beginning within her and the rhythmic throbbing of cocks drove Lily over the edge and into orgasm, the magic flowing out of herself, into the cocks, and rebounding back into her!

It was positive feedback loop of magic, causing all cocks to orgasm again, all at once. Her pussy and ass overflowed, spilling onto the grass beneath her. *SHHHLURP* she couldn't help making obscene noises when she swallowed, it was so tasty! The heavy citrus diet in these Florida natives made for a sweet, spurting treat. The cocks nourished Lily physically, magically, and spiritually, the perfect food for a Fae. Cocks in her hands, and the hands of men waiting their turn, fired their loads near simultaneously, covering her face and upper body in a wash of spunk. Gobs of thick, viscous sperm matted her green hair, feeding the pink flowers that emerged from her scalp.

Lily delighted in the feel of the hot fluid, her keen magical senses allowing her to feel the writhing of each of the trillions of sperm cells that coated her flawless skin. She wanted them all, each of them was precious! Each one of the delightfully squirming cells was a potential offspring and she felt a force even greater than herself, the call of mother nature -- that hormonal pull to make the most of this bounty.

The men around her, already at the limit of their endurance, succumbed to the southern heat and passed out in a on the warm Florida soil, so satisfied from Lily's admonishments that there was no worrying of homo-eroticism. They had proven their manliness in the sloppy cunt, tight ass, and satiating mouth of a true Slut.

No one noticed that where the sexual fluids leaking from Lily's body had landed, a diverse bed of flowers had begun to grow.

Feeling rejuvenated, the tenured professor-cum-giggling forest nymph picked herself up and headed towards her friends, Cori and Lisa. Corona (Cori for short) was a unicorn from the Elysian fields who, unlike most of her kind, preferred to use her shape-shifting abilities to stay in human form. Her Faerie nature still demanded she be ridden, so most of Cori's time was spent ass-up and tits-down, being ploughed doggy-style by some human or another. Who the man was didn't really matter. All that mattered was that a human male was plumbing her fertile depths, seeding her with more young. Lily knew that yearning well.

Lisaelurriel, Lisa to her friends, completed their lubricious trio. She was a pink-haired and precocious pixie who often did questionable things after getting drunk on sperm (which, in extreme quantities, had a narcotic-like effect on pixie physiology). She'd become best friends with Cori after the latter sought her out to learn the truth of the rumor that Lisa, while sperm-drunk, had set out on a quest to screw every guy on campus.

"I'd gotten through over a hundred frat boys before the campus security dragged me to the police station!" the pixie had claimed. "They said I was, 'pregnant and inebriated, a danger to myself and others.' Ha! I was only dangerous to those weird human 'morals'. You wanna know how I got back at them? I had sex with every on-duty police officer that night! Married, single, young, old, I screwed 'em all! I even laid a couple of the lady-cops. Human women aren't so jealous of us when we've got a tongue in their pussy!"

Cori, amazed but not unbelieving, decided any girl that much of a whore was a friend of hers. They'd been inseparable ever since.

In their current situation, Lisa was being spit-roasted by two extremely muscular and possibly dangerous black men, while Cori, obscured by her lover, was being screwed in her favorite position by a chubby, tan-skinned fellow.

The elder nymph was pleased to see her students. Well, she couldn't really see Cori per se. The equine Fae was being obscured by the Hispanic rutting away on his knees behind her. He was jabbering in Spanish, probably screaming about all the things he would do to the blonde slut in front of him. The only feature of the girl that Lily could see was one of the two bits of unicorn lineage unchangeable by shape-shifting: Cori's cloven, hoarse-haired lower legs. Since both lovers balanced on their knees, Cori's cloven feet were positioned on the outside of her mate's dark, definitively human lower extremities

The nymphomaniacal instructor strode up to the Spanish lad in all her glory, her hair swaying as a single mass due to the sheer amount of male ejaculate binding it together. She offered her a golden-colored nipple from her left breast, which by chance had been missed out on the sperm bath. She understood male sensibilities.

"Drink," she commanded. The formerly focused Hispanic boy now looked up in confusion from his knees, slowing his rhythm in Cori's pussy. "Uggghhhhhhhhh...wha...?" Cori grunted in frustrated need. The unicorn-girl began undulating her heart-shaped ass against her lover, encouraging him to get back to work. Her other bit of unicorn lineage, an undocked, high-carried horse tail that sprouted from the tip of her sacrum, swished against her partner's slack mid-section with her motions.

The boy's slack jaw and wispy moustache gave him a dull look, but Lily didn't mind. He didn't understand? Fine! She was happy to demonstrate. Grabbing a handful of flesh from her lower tit, Lily squeezed, squirting her breast-milk into his slack-jawed mouth. The boy looked like he might choke for a moment. Realizing he'd just tasted ambrosia, he fastened himself tightly Lily's bosom. He had to have more!

"Mmmmm, that's it my love, have your fill. There's plenty! Drink deep, and be born anew."

The chubby boy's head bobbed with peristaltic motion as he swallowed mouthfuls of nourishing, too-sweet-to-be-true milk. Cori was grinding the poor boy in frustration, not understanding what was going on and, on principle, not looking back. She didn't care who was riding her pussy, as long as he had a hard cock, and it was a matter of pride that she didn't look need to see her human stallion.

"What's the hold up back there?" She said from behind the curtain her wavy blonde bob-cut. "Too good to fuck a Faerie slut? Fine! I'll fuck you!" Tired of her mount's distraction, she began a well-practiced booty shake upon the stiff, brown cock that would have made a stripper blush.

Holding the boy's head in a maternal fashion, Lily continued to feed him supernatural breast-milk. Her nourishing drink caused muscles to grow from dumpy fat deposits, chiseling a man from the rough as Michelangelo might have carved a statue from marble. What was flab became firm, and importantly for Cori, what was mediocre became extraordinary! Cells in the spongy tissue of his penis divided and multiplied, lengthening 5 inches into 6, from 6 turning into 8, finally finishing around an impressive 10 inches. His girth went from pathetic to commendable and was well on its way to intimidating when he started screwing his mare again. Where there had been a boy, now there was a muscular, athletic man!

Lily's baby-feeder disengaged from the man's mouth with an audible '*Pop!*. "YESSSSSS!" Cori cried at the amazing new cock. Not satisfied his lover's rhythm, the dark-skinned man grabbed Cori by her hips and pounded her pussy in earnest! Collapsing onto her face, back arched, ass in the air, the unicorn-girl could only gurgle.

Lily took a few steps and knelt in front of her friend, legs spread slightly for balance as her belly began to swell with the first signs of life within. She ran fingers through the young unicorn-girl's luscious blonde bob of a mane. "Cori?" she asked.

The girl was grunting as the Hispanic beefcake jack-hammered her pussy.

"Cori?" she asked again.

The unicorn raised her head from her elbows to look up. She was so close to the junction of Lily's thighs, she could smell the delicate nymph sex.

"You should eat something, too. We've been on the run for awhile, you need to keep up your strength."

Jerking forward from the pounding from behind, the blonde put her face unsteadily in the pussy of her tutor, lapping up nutritious pussy juice from the forest nymph's sex. That, and the excess cum dripping from Lily's well-used pussy. A balanced meal for any Fae, Lily thought as her friend practiced well-honed rug-munching technique.

If the ripped Hispanic man at the other end of Cori noticed the deliriously erotic sight before him -- the girl he was screwing eating out a small-statured, huge-titted, kind-of Asian looking girl -- he didn't show any signs. Using one hand to hold back her blonde tail, Hispanic Stud placed the thumb of his other hand on the puckered rosebud of Cori's ass and pushed.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHH!" Cori screamed muffled in pleasure. Lily giggled and sprayed girl-cum into the mouth of her friend.

Bellowing and screaming every blessing and curse he'd ever learned, the Spanish lover's thick wad began making its way through his cock and into Cori. Startled crows flew from a nearby tree, scared off by the man screaming at the sun. Cori, for her, part never stopped screaming into Lily's pussy -- the other end of a faux spit-roast -- as her pussy began to fill with life-giving seed.

"Cori, you've been practicing! That tongue of yours is so... so good! I'm gonna, I'm gonna... cuuuuuummmmm!!!!" Cori almost forgot to breathe drinking the spray tangy pussy juice from Lily's pussy.

Cori's former mate sat down on the grass, legs askew, cock rapidly deflating. "Madre Dios..." he muttered. The girl's ample ass undulated in the air, looking for a cock, any cock! The unicorn-girl attached to the pussy mewled in exasperation, her face an obscene mess of ruined make-up, female ejaculate, and sexually frustrated expressions. "Please, more," she begged. "Lily... help..."

Lily cradled her student's face in her hands. The dishevelled, Kewpie-doll with wide-set grey eyes begged for more. The girl looked hot, who was she to leave her dissatisfied? Lily grabbed the base of her left tit in one hand and aimed her golden nipple at the collapsed man's mouth, a good 6 feet away. She gave a good squeeze, and bam! "Bulls-eye!" She said.

Damn, she was good. Magical milk enlivening his stamina and, most importantly, his libido, Cori's muscular lover sprung back to action. He didn't know how it was possible, but he was horny again. "So HORNY!!!" He roared in broken English. "NEED!!!" His new body had needs it seemed, and he instinctively knew the only relief from this new hunger would be found in mating with the girl in front of him.

Squatting over Cori's bubble butt so that his hips were against her tail, the Hispanic man rubbed his dark length down and up her puffy, shaved cunt lips, seeking the holy sanctuary of her cum-slicked womanhood. "YES!!" She screamed. "That's it big boy, get that cock back in me. Just get it inside me!"

His rubbing met her undulating ass, and they were whole again! The partners both screamed with release, the man to the heavens, Cori into Lily's teats. His new position atop Cori's cheeks gave Cori all new pleasures to enjoy as he probed new angles of entry into her well-used honey-pot. Lily gave her charge a few more gulps of breast-milk, but it was time to see how her pixie friend Lisa was doing.

Not badly, she thought. The nuclear-pink haired pixie was lying with her back on the beefier of her black lovers, who was using his position to enjoy being balls deep in the petite Fae's ass. A slimmer, heavily tattooed black man rutted away in her pussy. Delicate, diaphanous wings could be seen pinned against the chest of the man under her, completely unharmed by the rather indelicate threesome.

Lily looked at Lisa, and the two men rutting in her. The math didn't add up. Of course! The pixie had to use her size-altering magic to fit such huge cocks inside her!

Pixie physiology was adaptable like that; no lover was too large. Barely 5'2" and normally diminutive in build, Lisa could easily handle being double penetrated by a team of oxen. Her pussy and ass would expand as needed. Other organs would move out of the way or contract in gleeful defiance of the laws of biology.

"Yeah yeah! Lovin' me this sweet-ass nymph pussy. Look at these titties, Jerome!"

Jerome, the cock in Lisa's ass Lily surmised, couldn't see anything but -- Lisa's tits had expanded with her libido to a size that would put pre-Conjunction model Miosotis to shame.

"She's a pixie boys, not a nymph. But I'll forgive your mistake, if you give me a taste of that delicious cock!" Lily was just being selfish now, but she just couldn't help herself when it came to human men! She wanted to taste them all!

The man on top of Lisa climbed off his lover and grabbed Lily by the wrist, practically dragging her to the mating rut. With a rough manoeuvre, Lily found herself lying on top of Lisa's burgeoning breasts. To call them "breasts" at this point was like calling the ocean, "a little moist". Mountains of soft, fleshy grandeur that Lily couldn't help getting turned on by. She may love cock, but there was nothing wrong with a healthy set of tits! Lily fondled, nibbled, and sucked on the massive breasts beneath her.

"That's it, babe, suck me!" The pink-haired pixie cried to her instructor-lover. "Suck my titties! Mmm, ooh Lily, by the Goddess you're good at that!!"

The tattooed man wasted no time ploughing into Lily's pussy from behind as she lay atop her friend. Lisa's growing tits thankfully gave some room for Lily's belly to grow, otherwise Lily might have rolled off on her rapidly expanding womb!

Lily's fingers disappeared as she squeezed pliant boob-flesh, seemingly fascinated with Lisa's massive udders. Both speared on black cocks, the two Fae shared a tender moment, kissing with the passionate fire of old lovers reunited after a long quarrel. Such was the effect screwing had on Fae -- they simply couldn't help themselves.

Hours past. The redneck men slowly woke and joined in the fray, Cori with them, forming new combinations and recombinations of lovers. The men never tired of the choices, the Fae women never tired of having human cocks inside them, blowing their life-giving jism inside them. There had nearly been a fight between Jerome and one of the rednecks over who would have the next go at Cori's ass, but Lily manage to settle the dispute -- a little bit of calming magic and a blowjob for each of them. Fucking the nubile professor together, the two men learned they were more similar than different. Lily was so proud of herself. Isn't there anything sex couldn't accomplish?

But alas, the small orgy ended, as good things always do. The girls laid on the grass beside the rest spot, enjoying the late afternoon sun on their semen-caked skin. Gloriously nude, nature was so much a part of what they were that Faerie girls suffered from human concerns like sun burns or bug bites. They were an embodiment of nature; procreation incarnate.

With the edge taken off their libido, it was time to resume their flight to safety. It was hard; none of the Fae ladies wanted to move first. The men lay in mini-comas around their feet -- they'd be no help. "Well girls," Lily said, "I'm good for at least a few hours. If we head north, we'll make it to Atlanta in a day or two. The Centre for Disease Control is there, and they need to know about the Dryads. If the infection spreads, it could mean the end of human men on this planet."

Lily slipped into full-on academic mode, creating a power-point presentation in her head.

"Fae males could handle the Dryads feeding on their essence without any harm, but human males aren't nearly as resilient against mystical parasites. Human females infected with Dryad spores transform men into uncontrollable sex machines, but their offspring go even further -- feeding off male essence until it's gone! All the Dryads will leave of a man post-coitus is a dryad-infected woman, and then the cycle starts over. If we don't stop it, the world will be entirely stripped of male presence." It would be a world without the cocks of men to refresh the dying Fae bloodlines -- Not a world worth living in, Lily thought.

"We're with you, Lily," Cori said. "We came back to Earth to save ourselves from extinction, I'll be damned if some stupid tree is going to screw everything up."

"Yeah," Lisa chimed in. "We'll tell the humans in Atlanta what we saw -- they're so much better at destroying stuff than we are! They'll know what to do."

The girls were well-fucked but not totally unaware, they knew what would happen if the Dryad plague spread among the humans. Ignoring the asphalt road that technology-dependant humans might have taken to find their way, the Faerie girls walked naked into the surrounding forest, disappearing in the brush.

Chicago, Illinois

The affluent suburb of Oak Park, Illinois was once home to the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. If his unconventional style had produced a lasting effect on local design, you couldn't tell from the cast-iron gates of Trinity Christian Collegiate. On a sunny day, the high school looked like it might be the summer home of Ebeneezer Scrooge. On a bad day, the fences and security gave it the pleasing aesthetic and natural lines of a gulag.

The fences, guards, monitors, and associated defences were all necessary, though. The public school system, with legions of horny adolescent males, were a tempting target for the even hornier Fae women. Many Fae managed to stay inside the law and only ply their wiles on men over 18, but most simply couldn't grasp the idea of any able-bodied male being off-limits. It was constricting, and often times the thrill of breaking human taboos only made the Fae want to do it more.

And so the public school system teetered on the verge of collapse. Test scores among teenage boys in the US had fallen abysmally, and most statutory rape cases against Fae fell apart when evidence magically disappeared or the so-called "victims" refused to testify. The emaciated school coffers simply didn't have extra money to buy protective spells and charms for school buildings or iron doors for classrooms. The system crumbled slowly, then quickly.

Private schools, with their large pocketbooks and affluent contributors, became the only place to send your child if you were interested in them actually receiving an education. Thankfully, James Nolan had more than enough money to keep his adopted daughter Sharifa out of the public system. He was wealthy enough that he even insisted her best friend Preeti, the daughter of his live-in housekeeper, accompany her.