Faery What the Fu... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

"Little nobody, little nothing, do you know what that means in my world?" With a speed that makes me dizzy he arches the upper half of his body up away from me and stares down at me. Then he drops like a scorpion striking and licked then bit my throat. He sucked and used a wicked tongue to lap up the blood that welled up in the teeth marks and purred at me with irritating male arrogance.

"Little nothing you taste so good!"

I was still terrified but this was getting strange. It wasn't like I had shit to go on in regards to the behavior of Others but I swear after that bite and a little of my blood he was suddenly acting punch drunk.

Act now, think later, that's always been my suicidal mode of behavior.

So I ripped my hands free and then shoved him off me.

Get to the trees, I think, if I can get to the trees then...

But I don't get there this time either. I make it maybe a foot or two closer and then he's taking me down again and he doesn't even bother to pull me away.

"They know you're mine now. They don't dare to try and help you."

I have a million questions I want to ask him. What is he talking about with the trees and why do I keep trying to make it to the forest? And what does he mean about my being his now?

But suddenly he's all but tearing my clothes off and thoughts about the trees can wait.

I howl like an Irish banshee and try to kick him away from me but he just laughs, amused.

"Mine by conquest." He purrs in my ear, then bites the tender lobe.

"Fuck you. I wanna play by human rules and we don't do that so much anymore. It's called rape now!"

He licks my neck, down into the hollow between my naked breasts and I tense, waiting for him to bite something.

"I'm not human."

I'm still trying to kick but he weighs a ton and he's got my arms up over my head again. He's only using the one hand though. The other one is enthusiastically molesting me.

"Well damn it asshole, I'm human!" I shriek.

He giggled. The son of a bitch actually giggled at me. Some how, some way, some day I am gonna kill him for that!

"But you're Other to. Who was your father? Your blood sings with power."

"No idea." I snarled, still wriggling and fighting to get free. "I'm just some no name little bastard get. So no social climbing to be done off me. Now let go!"

"You were going for the forest, the trees. Are you lying. Do you know what you are?"

"I'm nobody you psychotic Sidthe freak!" I bellowed.

Whoops.

Ah shit.

We had both frozen when I bellowed that at him.

Strangely I didn't think it was a good thing when he did actually roll off me.

"I knew you were trouble." He snarled. "The minute I saw you I knew you'd give me a world of grief."

"So why'd you do that time stop thing then you idiot! One more day and I'd have been gone. This is all your fault!"

He yanked me roughly to my feet. "Not another word or so help me I'll kill you and bury you so deep even the trees won't find you!"

The trees! I turned, pulling him with me because he didn't let go. But he let me swirl to face them.

There was no breeze, but they were moving, swaying and dipping, trying to touch me.

I took one step forward and he yanked me back against his hard body.

"Don't!" He hissed viciously.

I whimpered. It hurt, almost. I was so close. They were right there, just in front of me, one more step. Just one more little baby step!

I screamed, the pain ripping through my body and collapsed, his arms lowering me gently.

"What did you do to me?" I forgot about dignity and being a hard ass and just started sobbing. "God damn you, what did you do to me? Give them back, please, give them back. They're mine. They're mine! I'll do anything you want just give them back!" I wailed.

"Fuck. I have to take you home. You are more then I can comprehend."

Oh no no no and hell no! They'll kill me if he does! Humans aren't supposed to see what I see.

He wasn't expecting what I did then.

I kneed him as hard as I could, hit damn straight dead on and then scrambled on hands and knees into the trees.

And my trees betrayed me.

They didn't hurt me, and maybe it was just the wind but I think I heard whispered apologies. But the first tree I crashed into gently restrained me.

When he reached me, I was crying so hard I was close to throwing up.

"Just do it now. Just kill me. I don't care. Get it over with you bastard!"

"What? I'm not going to kill you."

"You're gonna let them do it? Get OFF me!" I screamed at the traitorous trees. "I ha...mmmpppph"

"That's not nice, little one. They already feel bad enough. Don't make it worse for them."

I glared at him over the hand he'd slapped over my mouth. Then bit it hard enough that he jerked it away.

"Why did they do this to me? They trapped me for you!"

He looked at me for a moment. "You'll know if I lie to you, won't you?"

Why did I have to have stupid, irritating talents? Why couldn't I make myself invisible or something?

"Yeah, I'll know."'

"It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't lie to you anyhow. But I'm also not telling you anything more. Not tonight. I don't know just what the fuck you are. But I do know one thing."

"What? What do you know?"

"I'm not giving up my claim." He growled, and I saw the fire and the fury and the threat, and then...everything went to black.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers
12