Failed Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bscorp883
bscorp883
60 Followers

The man reached beneath his furs and produced a silver medallion with a strange symbol on it. As his skin touched the metal it glowed a bright blue. The creature roared in defiance and brought his clawed hand forward, skewering the medallion, the man behind it, and the door behind him. Blood covered the room and coated her invisible barrier, creating a weird blood bubble in the middle of the room. She could barely see through the gore but she could see the light fading from the man's eyes and his lips were moving as though he was trying to cast one more spell.

The man slumped forward onto the creature as he died pinned to the wall, blood running down the creatures arm. The creature took his other hand off of the mans neck and wrapped it around the man's head, he twisted and pulled, and she could hear the bones in his neck breaking. THe sound made her sick to her stomach but she willed herself not to make a sound. After a few moments of twisting and pulling the mans head came free from his shoulders, showering the room in more blood. The creature pulled his claw from the wall and licked some of the blood from it as he turned around. The creature tossed the head out the hole he had made and she heard a screeching sound as a shadow passed in front of the hole and caught the head in it's talons.

Whatever magic was left in the room faded with the departure of the head. Her bubble dissipated in a shimmer and the blood fell onto her naked body, not quite covering her. The fog started swirling into the room, disappearing into one of the books on the shelf. The creature started sliding that way as well, but it shoved its claw into the wooden floor, stopping its progress. Its green eyes focused on her as the fog continued to be sucked into the book. It took a step towards her and reached for her, its hand coming closer to her ankle.

A screeching sound distracted both of them as the winged shadow was sucked into the room, the mans head still gripped in one of its talons. The screeching continued as it hit the bookshelf back first, it stared at her in contempt as its body was crushed and broken to be fit back in the tome it came from. The crunching of bones and the constant screeching filled the room for over a minute as both the woman and the creature watched in horror. The screeching stopped as the creature was ripped back into the book and the whole cottage shook.

The creature roared in defiance as it slid closer to the bookshelf. It reached for her again and she saw that the creature was close enough to grab her, she put her hands under her and started to skitter backwards, but it proved unnecessary as a mighty wind blew the door to the room inwards, catching the creature in the head and dislodging its grip on the floor. it too slammed into the bookshelf and the process of being crushed and broken starting again. It took longer this time, the creature was much bigger than the winged shadow, but the result was the same as the creature disappeared with a final roar.

The fog was thinning now and she could see clearer now. The pages attached to the wall behind her had been sucked back into the book, but other than that the room remained unchanged. In fact, now that she thought about it she hadn't felt any wind as all of this had happened, but now she felt wind and it was going towards the book as well. With a final whisper of "thank you", the fog and the wind was gone, and she was alone again.

She picked herself up and carefully stepped over the body in the doorway. She made her way to the kitchen and started washing the blood off of herself. Next she gathered her cell phone and the blanket in front of the fireplace. Checking her cell phone she noticed that her text had sent and she had received a reply in the form of a frowny face. She responded with a text of her own saying if he wanted to give her a 'ride' now, she could use a lift back to her house. She stepped out of the cottage wrapped in the blanket and started making her way back to the car. It wasn't as difficult as she thought it was going to be for it seemed that as a parting gift, the voice left a trail of blooming flowers for her to follow. As she walked back to the car, she gave instructions to her dance partner to find her and her house and he responded that he was on the way, especially after hearing that she had been in a car accident.

She waited at the wrecked car for him as she called the police. They arrived at about the same time and she explained that she spun out and hit a tree in some fog. They seemed to be ok with this explanation and she was able to leave with her dance partner back to her house. She couldn't wait to get there and finally get an orgasm, and neither could I...

bscorp883
bscorp883
60 Followers