Failing Upward Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers

I could feel his cock bumping against my shin. I pressed my leg into him.

But best was seeing into him, feeling how much he loved doing this for me and to me-- how he lost himself in the process.

"Open your eyes-- look at me," he said. I opened them, looking down. Seeing him there on his knees with my cock hard and eager in his mouth was all it took--

I felt a warmth building at my spine-- Sid felt it, too. He knew I was near; his fingers cupped my balls, and they tightened in his hand. I whimpered. Then I came-- legs giving up, collapsing. I cried out. Sid braced me up with his hands as he swallowed. When finished, he smiled up at me sheepishly-- his lips moist.

Fuck, he was hot.

I summoned what little strength I had left in my rubbery bones to pull him up to his feet and kiss him.

"My turn. What's your desire?" I asked, his dick straining against me. "My fingers around your cock? My lips? Or a little of each?"

"When you put it like that-- how about a little of each?"

"Mmm, yes," I said, grabbing his shirt. I pulled him toward the bed. "This mattress hasn't been properly tested. It's nice and firm-- like you. Time we christened it, don't you think?"

I fell down on my back into the bed, pulling the waist of his jeans.

"Let's get these off," I said.

Maybe after some practice I could be the tease Sid was, but right then I wasn't in the teasing mood. I hastily unzipped his jeans, yanking them down and off along with his underwear. I stood up, throwing them to the floor and whipped my own clothes off. Flopping back down beside him on the bed, I impatiently unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest as I did and spending a few choice moments biting his nipples-- but not too long though-- just enough to make him moan and squirm. I wanted to get right down to what was important. That beautiful big cock.

I touched him.

I used my eyes-- the ultimate foreplay for Sid. I knew what my eyes did to him. I let them dance on his dick. Then I let my eyes bend up into his, and I purposefully slid my body down-- eyes never leaving his-- mouth placing strategic kisses over his heart, then lower, just above his belly button. I kissed underneath, planting a tiny trail down the soft fuzz leading to the base of his cock. I kept my hands stroking him, thumb toying with his moistened head-- all the while, watching his face.

"I'm going to make you come hard in my mouth," I said firmly, holding his gaze my eyes wide. I took one swift lick up his shaft, then I filled my throat with him. He spasmed; his breath hissing in sharp bursts and fits, his thigh muscles tightening.

My eyes imbibed in his beauty-- the high flush of his checks and chest, the soft sweaty strands of hair clinging to his forehead, and the trails of sweat flowing through his chest hairs. He saw the want deep inside my eyes, my heart.

He thrust up into my mouth.

"Wesley," he moaned, hands raking the back of my neck. "I'm coming."

I swallowed him as far back into my throat as I could, gorging myself on him. His eyes, clear and shining, reached into mine. His lips gently parted, and he whimpered my name. After I finished drinking down the last of him, I nestled my face into the dip of his pelvis. I heard him murmur, "I love you."

I wiped a tear out of my eye.

Damn, now I was crying when he came.

----------------------------------

I woke from one of those dreams where you have to pee bad, but can't-- instead you're tormented by visions and sounds of trickling mountain streams or raging rapids. Had to piss. Had to piss. What was it with me and my bladder recently? Dreamy comfort was replaced by urgency.

I gently moved the sheets aside. I glanced over at Sid. Moonlight bathed the room, softly framing Sid's face. His eyelids danced and lashes fluttered. My finger brushed a hair from the corner of his eye, then leaning over, I kissed his forehead.

"I love you," I whispered. The corner of his mouth turned up. I slipped my feet to the floor. So hard to leave him. I put on Sid's old bathrobe, hugging the heady smell of him to me, and started down the stairs.

Babe followed me, rubbing my legs.

The Moon illuminated the staircase. We descended the surreal space. I held the railing to keep from stumbling as Babe ran in and around my feet. As I came to the last step almost toppling over, I heard raised voices. I stopped, trying to make out who was arguing. I quietly made my way toward noise, padding through the hallway behind the stairs, following the voices.

Babe mewed. Then I heard Les, distinctly say: "This is none of your business."

Then I heard Glenda: "We told you years ago-- that this came with a price."

I stepped closer to the closed door and pressed my ear to it.

"I never knew I had a choice," hissed Les back. "If I'd known, I never would have done it."

"You don't mean that," said Glenda.

"Like Hell, I don't."

"You can't be with him-- or any other mortal," I heard Uncle Daniel say. "It's not fair to him. You will remain the same. He will change. This never works. Your Aunt Glenda told you-- she married one of them once. Mortals will never understand us."

"This is shit. Like I can pick who I fall in love with."

"You can pick who you spend time with," Glenda said, " and who you are intimate with-- and it can't be with Smith or any other mortal. That is the rule."

"Whose rules? Your rules? And what happens if I break them?"

"Nothing will happen-- to you," she answered.

"Is that a threat? So I'm supposed to pretend I don't care-- or else Smith gets hurt? What about Wes? When are you going to explain these rules to Wes?" Les asked.

My heart stopped. Babe brushed against the door. No one spoke in the other room. I wondered if they knew I was listening-- then my uncle continued:

"There is more going on than you understand. And as for Wes, he was already involved with Sid. We couldn't stop it."

"I understand a lot more than you both think. You didn't want to stop it. We tricked Wes to get him here. We tricked him to stay. Sid is the only reason Wes is here in this house. None of us have ever had a choice. What's the reason you had to make Wes and I into something unnatural? To be like you? I'd love for you to explain that one. And Sid. You've used him. You wanted Wes to be involved with him because it serves your purpose. I read my Mom's letters to you Aunt Glenda--"

"Her letters? You've been sneaking in my room? You have no right!"

"I can't believe you're preaching to me about what's right. I read it all today. You won't tell me. Besides-- they're letter from my mother. I know Mom and Dad never wanted Wes or I to become what we are. They kept us away from here for a reason. They wanted both of us to have a normal life."

"They had no right to make that choice," Glenda snapped.

"Choice?" Les choked. I heard him laughing. Then silence. Finally Les spoke up again, voice quivering.

"God, I believed you-- all these years that you cared about me. Instead it's some fucking grand design that you give a shit about. Not me. Not Wes and not Mom and Dad. Now I know-- just how dearly my parents paid for keeping us from you."

I heard a sharp slap.

"I loved your parents," she said, sobbing. "We had nothing to do with their death. I love you and your brother. Making you one of us was done to protect you. We made that choice. I'm not sorry."

"You make this sound like some grand sacrifice on your part. If this choice was so fucking righteous, tell me-- explain why dragging us down to the roses was necessary. I need to know-- Wes needs to know. You had no right to make choices for us," he replied. "Never ask me to take Wes out to that garden again. I won't do it."

I heard someone walking toward me. I jumped back. No where to hide. The door opened, and Les saw me standing there. His eyes met mine in silent understanding as he brushed past me-- he knew I was listening the whole while. I looked past him to Aunt Glenda and Uncle Daniel.

Babe ran between them. I turned, walked to the bathroom door and went in.

el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers