Fair Exchange

Story Info
The exchange rate isn't necessarily one for one...
4.6k words
2.87
56k
12
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I met Jo I'd been fairly adventurous but she was the sort of girl you feel you could settle down with, and although our sex life started out exciting we soon fell into a routine that meant by the time we were married just a year and a half after meeting, I could pretty much predict exactly how it was going to be.

Jo had been engaged to Steve when we met. I basically stole her away from him over a period of a year during which I got a huge thrill out of having her sneak off with me to country hotels for weekends of incredible sex together. It felt hot fucking another man's intended bride while she told him she was at conferences or other work engagements. We even had her phone him from the bedside phone while I was inside her once, but we had to give that up because Jo gave a distinctive moan when she was cumming that we figured would soon give us away.

It was towards the end of our second year of marriage that I met Nathalie. She was the sister of one of the more promising youngsters in the rugby team I was coaching. His name was Jason and he was just nineteen years old but built like a brick wall. His previous coach had played him at openside flanker. I had switched him from to inside centre on the hunch that keeping him in the pack meant that the three-quarter line was forever being starved of the ball. With Jason playing at centre we soon began to free up the ball from the scrum. Whenever he received the ball now it was in open play and he would invariably be running at full speed. He scored thirty-three tries that season and we finished second in our league - a record for the club. I won the coaches' award for the region and Jason was named Most Promising Newcomer. Nathalie, Jason's twenty-one-year-old sister accompanied him to the awards night. Jo, of course, came with me.

Jo was looking a million dollars that night. She had turned twenty-five two months earlier and was in her prime. She had large but not overbearing tits. Just a 34B but on her slight frame they looked bigger. She called this the "Dolly Parton effect" and we had enjoyed plenty of tit fucking in those country hotels the year she was cuckolding Steve with me. My favourite feature about Jo, though, was her legs. She had gorgeous legs that simply cried out to be shown off. She did this by wearing short skirts whenever the occasion arose. Although I preferred to see her in stockings, that night she was bare-legged, wearing new black shiny heels, a red leather mini skirt, white silk blouse and, apart from her ring, not a whole lot else. I knew she had underwear on because I'd seen her put it on earlier that evening, but the lines of the skirt and blouse certainly didn't do anything to make that obvious and it pleased me to see the looks she was getting from the other men at the rugby club and even one or two of the women.

Nathalie was tall, dark-skinned and with a flashing smile that arrested me immediately. She came over to me at the bar while I was getting the first round of drinks and introduced herself. It seemed Jason had mentioned me plenty at home, and I was pleased to hear that despite a somewhat arrogant front, it was obvious he had taken on my various tips and advice during the year's coaching. I shook hands politely with Nathalie and she held my gaze for a few seconds before telling me how much it pleased her that her little brother Jason had found something to keep him focused, occupied and out of trouble. I could see what she meant. Jason was the sort of lad who could have been a loose cannon without a disciplined sport like rugby to keep him in line. Nathalie, who it quickly became apparent was the brains of the family, knew how much the game had been worth to him - quite aside from the fact he happened to be very good at it.

As we chatted I gradually became aware of how attractive Nathalie was. It was one of those creeping realisations that makes you feel blind for not having clocked it immediately, but I found within five minutes or so that I couldn't take my eyes off her - even after she moved off with her drinks and found her brother (no one else seemed to have come with them). I took my own drinks over to Jo who had made a beeline for Liz, the partner of the social secretary and the only other person at the club she knew. I liked Liz but had never really noticed her much. She was fairly quiet, and her partner Len was one of those domineering types with whom you never seemed to be able to make proper conversation because everything needed to revolve around him. He was harmless enough in his own way, but he was boring to spend much time with.

There wasn't a dinner that night. Just canapés and drinks, the speeches and awards and then a dance to finish the evening. Len had decided to order in tapas that night, and I was pleasantly surprised to find how good they were. I was tucking into a second helping of tortilla when I felt a hand lightly slap me across the stomach. "Careful, coach. You don't want to overdo those carbs, now!"

I turned and found myself looking at Nathalie. Our faces were just eight inches apart and she still had her hand on my stomach. "Mmmm! Good muscles, though" she said.

I actually blushed. I was quite proud of the fact that at thirty, and with my playing days behind me after a compound fracture of my tibia during a game I'd rather forget, I had still maintained my fitness and could still show the youngsters a thing or two on the tackle circuit.

"Not as cutely arranged as yours though, Nathalie" I managed to say and I patted her ass! I've always been a good flirt, but this was a few steps ahead of where I would normally expect to be since this was only something like the fourth or fifth sentence I had uttered in her presence.

We were interrupted at that point by Jason. He pushed between us in an effort to get to the tortilla waitress. Nathalie sighed and gave me an enigmatic look that could have meant anything. The dance music was starting up and I knew Jo wanted to dance so I went back to find her. But over the next hour whenever I looked at Nathalie she was looking at me, and before she left the clubhouse - about half an hour later, she made a motion with her hand to me as if to say "Call me".

If my head was confused at that point it was even more confused when I noticed Liz with a tear-stained face looking like she'd just seen her puppy run over. I had no idea what had happened but it appeared Liz would be joining us for a ride home - our home, that is. Jo didn't have time to say much to me before Liz was out in the car park within earshot, but I did gather that something had happened between her and Len and she would be coming home with us to stay for a night or two in our spare room. Apparently, Liz's misery should have been obvious to me the moment we walked in, but I hadn't noticed anything amiss. Whatever the case, Liz and Len were history - but that's for another story.

I drove home with Jo and Liz in the back. We have one of those wide-angle rear-view mirrors because Jo is a pain in the ass as a passenger, and insists on having a rear view if I'm driving. That night, for once, I saw the benefit in having this thing in my peripheral vision. By angling it ever so slightly downwards, I got a full view right up Liz's skirt. I could see her white panties and the sight of them turned me on - even if I had to admit I had never really thought of Liz in that way. I took the longer of the two routes home partly to extend the enjoyment and partly to give my hard-on a chance to go away once we got home, but it just kept getting harder. It helped that Jo had her arm around Liz and was stroking her hair. Liz had her head against Jo's breast and with a bit of imagination I could let a lesbian fantasy run thorough my mid as I drove. More than anything, though, it was the sight of those panties that was turning me on. Liz's legs were slightly parted and I could tell that she had no inkling that she was exposing anything, but I could see all the way up - and I started to imagine more and more wicked fantasies.

We arrived home around midnight and I parked across the street in the little car park that serves the three houses in our little cul de sac. The girls walked ahead of me and I noticed they were walking hand in hand. I locked the car and walked behind them, just stepping up level with them as they reached the front door so I could unlock it and let them in. They went into the lounge and I made three large Irish coffees in the kitchen. I floated the cream skillfully on top of each and into the girls I poured a generous measure of Jameson's. I walked into the lounge and gave them each a glass. Liz looked at me gratefully and Jo said "Wow, Liz. He must really like you! I only get these at Christmas!"

I'd left mine in the kitchen so I went back to get it. As I reached the kitchen I felt a buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone to find a text. "Lovely meeting you 2nite. Look 4wd to seeing more of those muscles :-)" There was no need to guess who that was from - and she hadn't signed it, but it meant I had her number. She must have got mine from Jason.

I walked back into the lounge. What I saw nearly made me drop my whiskey. Jo and Liz were locked in a full snog on the sofa. Their mouths were clasped together tight as a vice and I could see their tongues were going at each other hammer and tongs. I could feel my cock stiffen as I watched. Neither girl did anything to signal they either knew or cared about my presence. Soon I heard Jo making the moaning noise she makes when she's getting ready to cum. "Surely not!" I thought to myself. "Surely, she can't be cumming with just kissing".

Whether she would have cum or not I don't know but as if by some preconceived sign both girls stopped kissing at the same second. Broke away and looked at me. Jo was the first to speak. "Gordon, this is a side of me you've never seen so I need you to believe me when I say it's a side I've never seen either. All I know if I want Liz right now, not you. You can have the spare room. We're going upstairs to fuck each other's brains out."

I had enough wits about me to decline that offer. "No way, Jo! This is something I've longed to see for all my life. I'm totally gonna watch."

Jo and Liz looked at each other and nodded. Three minutes later both girls were on our bed naked and kissing each other with deep throated tongue action I'd never even dreamed Jo was capable of. Their fingers were rubbing each other's cunts and while it all seemed a bit clumsy and amateurish, I could tell they were loving each other's bodies and getting totally into each other. My cock was stiff as a rod watching them and I started stroking it, eventually taking my jeans and pants off completely and rubbing myself while enjoying the sight of my wife finger fucking another woman and being penetrated in return by fingers and tongue.

After about five minutes both girls started to get more frenzied and first Jo and then Liz spasmed and shook with an uncontrolled frenzy. I knew they were both cumming but what startled me was the intensity. I had never seen Jo cum like that even when we were fucking behind Steve's back. It was spectacular and a huge turn on. I needed to cum myself, but what followed surprised me even more. Liz sat up and grabbed my cock. She started licking it and caressing my balls. I was shocked and looked at Jo. But Jo didn't seem to mind. She started licking me from her side so that both girls' tongues were meeting around my cock. It was this sight that sent me over the edge. Watching Liz and Jo French kissing each other around my cock was not something I could withstand. I spurted a jet of cum into Liz's hair. Jo started working me with her hand as she felt me shooting and the third spurt went into her mouth. She swallowed the rest of me and we all three collapsed onto the bed together. I felt like I had cum a pint, and I fell asleep with my arms around both girls.

The next morning I woke up in an empty bed. I pulled on some clothes and walked around the top floor of our small house. Two bedrooms and a small bathroom were all we had and all three were empty. Downstairs was empty too. It seemed Liz had left early that morning, and Jo, I remembered now, had an appointment with her mother that meant she'd be gone until about 4 that afternoon.

I wondered whether I should climb into the shower for a wank thinking back about last night's incredible events, but then I got a ping on my phone. I went to my discarded jeans, still on the floor from the night before, and pulled out the phone. There was a text from Jo saying she'd be gone until about four and could I please remember to pick up her dry cleaning before the shop shut at 3. There were also three texts from Nathalie!

Hands shaking, I texted Nathalie back. "Why not come over?" I said. "I'm at a loose end and I could show you those muscles :-)" I gave her the address and waited. It took three minutes - during which I realised my cock was stiffening to the same proportions as last night. There was no doubt my body knew what my mind had refused to confront head on - that I wanted to fuck this girl more than anything else in the world, and I didn't give a damn about my marriage vows getting in the way.

There was a ping and then the word "Sure" appeared on my phone. I knew Jason lived less than twenty minutes away, so assuming Nathalie had been texting me from her home, that was roughly a minimum time for me to get ready. I jumped in the shower and was out again in minutes. I brushed my teeth and put on jeans a sweatshirt and my best Louis Vuitton moccasins. I looked good with stubble, so left my face unshaved, but I splashed on some cologne and then went downstairs to make some coffee.

In fact, Nathalie took nearly an hour to come over, but when she did she was worth it. She looked amazing - even better in the daylight than she had the night before; that same flashing smile, but this time no need to be so subtle about what she wanted. She kissed me lightly on the cheek as she came inside and we walked chastely to the kitchen. I stood behind her and put my arms around her kissing her on the back of the neck as I did so. "Mmmmmm! Someone's a fast mover" she teased, but I started stroking her ass and she pushed it out into me before I spun her around and pressed my lips to hers.

Her hands went immediately to my stomach and I held my abs taut as she stroked me. My hand were now on her ass cheeks running over and under her panties, which felt like silk. I broke off and took her by the hand into the lounge. I thought we'd lie down on the sofa but she had other ideas, pulling me on to the rug and yanking me down on top of her. We kissed and I ran my hands under her blouse and across her braless tits. I pinched her left nipple hard and she sighed loudly. I slowly undid the buttons on her blouse and exposed both breasts, hungrily tonguing them, biting them and pinching each nipple in turn.

She raised her ass off the rug and my hands went to her panties, slowly tugging them down over her thighs, knees and calves. She parted her legs for me and I pushed my jeans off with one practised movement. My cock was now rock hard and ready to penetrate her. But I moved across her beautiful face and kissed her mouth tenderly and with a gently probing tongue as my cock neared her cunt's wet and engorged lips. I could smell her juices and our tongues duelled each other in her sweet mouth. As I eased into her she gave a moan and a little sigh and I knew she'd just had what the French call a petit mort.

She was moist and willing and I forward and back sliding my throbbing cock up every inch of her cunt's dark interior. We kept this up for five or ten minutes with me giving her another petit mort every thirty seconds or so but the honest truth is I just wanted to cum inside her I want to flood every corner of that beautiful black girl's cunt with my semen and feel it ooze out of her onto my shaft. In another minute that's exactly what I did. I have never felt such a sense of elation as when that first spurt shot into her. I felt her gasp and moan and I knew she was cumming too. I kept thrusting as every last shot went into her. We kissed a lover's kiss as we came, and she gripped my ass tight pushing her fingernails deep into my flesh as if to wrench every last fluid ounce of cum from my balls.

We lay there for a few minutes in post-orgasmic bliss until I started to feel her warm juices and my cum slowly leaking out all over us. I slid a finger across our juices to lubricate it and inserted it into her ass. She stiffened but I held it there and slowly but methodically worked my finger further into her ass until it was buried up to the knuckle. "Mmmmm! That feels good, babe. Next time you can fuck me in the ass." she murmured.

The thought of that was already making me harden again when I heard a key in the door. I had no time to react. I heard Jo's voice "Darling, whose car is that blocking our..." I looked up. Jo was standing over us. There was nothing to say. My cock was still inside Nathalie's cunt. Her legs were splayed open with my finger up her ass. The room smelled of hot sex. Funnily enough, I still had enough testosterone coursing through my blood to notice that Jo looked hot in her skirt and blouse. But all she was saying was "You fucking bastard".

*******************************************************************

It took longer than I expected but we didn't divorce. Jo's a practical sort and we both knew that even if we didn't want to sleep with each other after my infidelity, we could no more afford a divorce than a ticket to Mars. For the rest of the summer ours was simply and purely a marriage of convenience. For the sake of her father, who had had heart surgery earlier that year we didn't mention anything to either family. We still went to Sunday lunches every month, alternating between High Wycombe and Chalfont St. Giles where our respective families lived. We even held hands in front of each other's parents just to maintain the falsehood that everything was OK. Deep down, though I suspected it would just be a matter of time before Jo hit me with divorce papers and said she wanted to be rid of me once and for all.

I never told Jo this either, but I did see Nathalie again. Just the once. It was at her house this time and the sex was as good as the first time. I figured Jo's and my marriage was as good as dead anyway, so why not. Besides, I'd had to go without sex as a consequence of that morning's infidelity so after a couple of weeks of that I was aching to release my load. Nathalie seemed to feel the same way. She let me penetrate her ass, although for that she did make me wear a condom. We'd both wondered what it would be like and she let me film us on my phone as I pounded her ass with my cock. Afterwards we took a bath together because we were both red raw. We watched the video together and although it wasn't great it turned us on enough to make us want to fuck like animals one more time that afternoon.

It was sometime in late September when Jo dropped the bombshell. She was ready to have sex again, she said. But she had decided it had to be on her terms. I waited and what she said next floored me. She had set it all up and it was to be in our marriage bed. I would watch, she said, while she had sex. I nodded dumbly. I knew I had no cards to play in this but it still made me redden in the face. Little was I to know that that was only the beginning part. She went on to explain that ever since she broke her virginity she'd wondered what it would be like to have sex with multiple partners. "What are you getting at?" I said. "It's all arranged, Gordon", Jo said smiling and looking me in the eye. Your rugby mates have provided me with the perfect way to fulfill my fantasy. I'm going to fuck the entire team!

12