Fair Is Fair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes moved from Nicole's face, to her pussy, to Sue's face, to John's cock, to Nicole's face and on and on. There was so much sexual energy, such an erotic moment. I couldn't possibly hold out much longer. I had been on a sexual high all night. I needed to cum, hard. And Sue seemed to want it just as much as I wanted to give it to her.

"Cum in my hot cunt, baby, NOW!" Sue pleaded with me. I screamed as I unloaded a night's worth of built up cum into her hot hot cunt. "Yessssssssssssssssssssss" Sue screamed as she felt me ejaculate inside her walls.

I had just cum in another woman's pussy for the first time since Nicole and I started dating, and it felt fantastic. Then Sue did something I thought was totally wild at the time.

"Hey, honey, I have dessert for you" and with that, sat her pussy full of my cum onto John's face. I watched in awe as John didn't back away from his wife's cum soaked pussy, but eagerly lapped it up. Sue stuck her tongue into Nicole's mouth, and the three of them went off.

"Ummmmmm", "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm" came from the three of them, although I really couldn't tell who was groaning what noises. Each mouth was covered by another set of lips.

They fell apart after that, and we all lay around getting our breath back after the exertion. We didn't hang around too long after that, as I really wanted to get Nicole back home to fuck her alone, or eat her or something. But, that was only the first of several meetings with Sue and John.

12