Fair Play! Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter - until the sequel!
2.2k words
3.85
18.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so there I was naked and tied spread eagle, face up on our bed. Tony and Kelly were naked and standing at the foot of the bed. They were kissing. Boy, were they kissing! I strained my neck to look down at them. Their hands were all over one another. My pussy got wetter (if that is possible) as I watched. I know what you are thinking. This is not a scenario that most people who are trying to teach their cheating boyfriend a lesson would come up with. And you are right.

The simple truth of the matter was, I ran out of ideas.

Kelly and I had thought up a plethora of ways to teach Tony's wayward cock a lesson. From the sublime to the ridiculous, from the simple to the complex we considered them all -- and discarded each one in turn as being either too mean, too stupid, or too damned corny. In the end, we figured that the only thing that was damaged by Tony, well, acting like Tony, was my pride. That was mostly my fault; I should have known better.

It was clear that he wasn't going to dump me. We still enjoyed a great sex life; it was just that, occasionally, he liked to "play" with Kelly. After the initial hurt wore off, I realized that I was okay with that. After all, I was "doing" Kelly, wasn't I? (Not to mention Donna) Once I came to that realization, the answer became amazingly simple! All I had to do was "share".

After all, as that big purple dinosaur says, "Sharing is caring!"

I approached Kelly with the idea on the second night I slept over at her place. We had just finished eating each other out and were relaxing in the shower together. Before, things started to heat up, I laid it out to her.

"Kelly", I said, "I like being with you. You like being with Tony and Tony likes being with both of us, right?"

"Yeah..." she said cautiously, over her shoulder. Her back was towards me.

"Well, let's forget all of this 'revenge' bullshit and just enjoy being together -- the three of us -- for as long as long as it lasts? What do you think?" I kissed the left side of her neck from behind and pressed my breasts up against her back. She leaned back against me, warm and willing.

"What about Donna?" she cooed softly.

"I don't think she is much interested in Tony, but she definitely likes me and I think she is kind of curious about you and would like to meet you."

"Hmmmm. I'm flattered! From what you've said, I'd like to meet her too." She said.

"That can be arranged, but, back to the subject at hand - before things get out of hand - I think the best way to handle things would be a policy of no secrets. I'll tell Tony about Donna and me."

"And about you and me?" Kelly said, turning to face me, our button hard nipples pressing up against each other in the narrow confines of her shower.

"Of course!" I said as I kissed her lightly on the lips, and move a hand towards her pussy. "Actually, I was thinking there is no reason we need to keep seeing Tony separately. I was thinking we should start enjoying him together, don't you think?"

"Sounds like fun." She purred as I worked two digits up inside her. Her mouth claimed mine in a passionate kiss to let me know that the time for talking was over!

It was settled. I would just come out and tell Tony I knew what was going on and that I was okay with it. Sure, it was not very melodramatic, but it worked --wonderfully!

The chain of events which followed was fairly predictable, and was what led to me being tied up in bed.

It was the first time for the three of us being together. Not only that, but it was the first "group" sex any of us had experienced. Tony actually blushed when he admitted that he had never been with two girls at the same time. This contradicted a couple of stories he had told me early on in our relationship and caused me to raise an eyebrow. He quickly explained that he had been just trying to impress me.

"Well, lover boy!" I said seductively, "Tonight is your chance to impress both of us." Tony smiled at first, but that smile faded a little as he realized that we were going to make some serious demands on his ability to "perform".

With that, Kelly and I headed off to the bedroom, shedding articles of clothing along the way. We were naked when we reached the bedroom and Tony wasn't far behind us. Hopping down the hallway on one foot to pull off his shoes!

Once in the bedroom, I opened the cabinet in the base of the nightstand and took out four pieces of rope. I told Kelly that I wanted to be tied to the bed and I wanted her to do it while Tony watched. They both agreed.

It didn't take Kelly long to secure me to the bed with the ropes. I got the feeling that she had done this kind of thing before. I made a mental note to ask her about it later. Tony got a raging hard-on watching her tie me up and my pussy got dripping wet watching him watch her.

As I said at the start, they kissed -- long and hard -then, without a word they broke off the kiss and looked at me. They were still comfortably embraced in each other's arms with Tony's huge cock hidden between their abdomens which were pressed firmly together.

"I'll take the high road." Tony said lecherously.

"And I'll take the low road." Kelly replied eyeing up my pussy.

Kelly started to climb up onto the bed, making a bee line toward my crotch however, as she got up on her knees on the end of the bed, Tony stepped up behind her, grabbed her hips and thrust his cock quickly up insider her cunt. The look on her face was incredible and she closed her eyes, reveling in the feel of his warm cock filling her insides. Then her mouth gapped open slightly and a faint look of disappointment crossed her face and I knew he had taken his cock out of her.

"A little flavoring for our restrained party guest." He said by way of explanation. Then he circled around the side of the bed and leaned over it until his cock was only a couple of inches from my face. I had only a moment in which to see Kelly, with a new look of determination on her face, resuming her advance on my pussy before Tony was brushing his manhood against my lips. I feel his hand grip the hair at the back of my head tightly and force me to look directly at his crotch.

I party my lips in order to lick the head of his cock, but he wasn't in the mood for simple teasing. As my lips parted he press forward filling my mouth with his huge cock. He still had a tight grip on my hair and I knew what he wanted.

I closed my eyes and relaxed my throat muscles. My nostrils flared as he forced the rest of his cock into my mouth and throat. Just when I thought I was going to gage, he backed out until only the head of his male member was in my mouth. I sucked in a deep breath through my nose and the sides of my mouth and started to circle the head of his cock with my tongue. That was when I felt Kelly's lips on my pussy!

My God! I had almost forgotten about her!

I couldn't see her because of the way Tony was grabbing my hair, but I could feel her lips on my pussy- gently parting my lips and working their way up to my clit.

A brisk yank on my hair let me know that Tony wanted more of my attention. His cock plunged forward once more. I could taste Kelly's juices on his cock as it once again sought out the deep recesses of my throat. I sucked his cock hard and was rewarded by a satisfying groan.

At the same time, Kelly's tongue probed my already wet slit. As I sucked Tony's cock, she tongue fucked me. I could feel my first orgasm building but tried to hold it back.

Tony then pulled back again, but Kelly didn't. As I sucked in fresh air, and ministered once again to the head of Tony's cock, she started to finger my clit, and started to tongue fuck me faster and harder.

Now, Tony was satisfied with just filling most of my mouth with his cock. He took his free hand and circled his shaft with his thumb and index finger. As he fucked my mouth he started to stroke his cock harder and faster all the while pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. I tried to lick his cock head as best I could, but he was becoming more uncontrolled as he neared his orgasm.

Also, Kelly was doing her damnedest to get me to come with her tongue and fingers. She had switched places. Now she was sucking on my clit with her lips and teasing it with her tongue, while she ravaged my pussy over and over with, at first, two fingers and then three!

I was wound up as tight as an alarm clock mainspring. I strained at the ropes at the ropes holding me to the bed, but they wouldn't give. Kelly knew her knots! The only reward I got for my straining and fidgeting was feeling the rope fibers digging into my flesh.

I loved it!

The smell of Tony's crotch filled my nose and I felt the heat from Kelly's arms wrapped around my thighs as all thoughts left my mind. I was only thinking about one thing, now. It was coming and there was no way I could stop it - not that I wanted to. I was going to come. Somewhere above me I heard somebody, probably Tony, say he was going to come. Good for him! I was already there.

My orgasm shook me to my core as it washed over me from head to toe and back again! I didn't notice that Tony had released my hair, or that he had pulled his cock from my mouth was shooting his load all over my face. It was only as the shuddering of my body began to subside that I felt his warm stickiness on my face, my chin, and my eyelids.

Then, before I knew what was happening, Kelly was licking Tony's cum off of my face. When she was satisfied that she had gotten all she could (she missed some that had splattered onto my chest, but I wasn't complaining, she could get that later) she climbed up on top of me in sort of a squatting "reverse cowgirl" position.

She lowered her pussy down until it just brushed my lips. I started licking at it and she moaned her approval. She rocked herself back and forth and every now and again, my nose would brush up against her clit. The first couple of times I thought it was an accident, maybe it was, I don't know, but then she kept doing it over and over. We built up a rhythm. I would lick and suck her pussy, tongue fucking it a time or two and then she would rub her clit against my nose.

Soon, she was panting rather heavily, partly because of the awkward position she was in, but mostly because it she was getting very, close to her own orgasm.

I was trying to judge just how soon she would cum when all of a sudden, she was there. Her body froze, her head was thrown back (or so Tony said) and she whimpered over and over for what seemed like a couple of minutes. Her juices flowed down into my mouth. When she finally had caught her breath and climbed off of me, I looked up to see Tony fiddling with ropes holding me to the bed.

In a way, I was thankful to be free, but in another way I was a little sad. This encounter, as fantastic as it was, was over. Well, at least the first part of this encounter was over.

We all three climbed up onto the bed and sat there in silence looking at each other and taking in the experience we had just shared. As they said in Starwars, we had taken our first step into a much larger universe. I think it is safe to say we all enjoyed it and we all were more than satisfied. After moment's reflection, I looked over at Kelly with a twinkle in my eye.

"Next time, you and I will tie Tony to the bed!"

Fin!