Fairytale: Cinderella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger slid into her, rough and tight, and she squealed again, bucking her hips. Then he began to thrust his finger in and out in time with her thrusts.

"Please," she pleaded, begging for someone to touch her sex, her breasts, anything to bring her to the brink of the pleasure that crested and crested over her but never fell.

"Tell us what you want," the Prince said from above her, tickling her breast ever so lightly with his knuckles. "I want to hear you say what you want. Tell us how we can use you."

"Please, touch me. Let me fall. Please," she panted, grunting with each thrust, feeling shame at her arousal and the wanton way her body craved more attention.

"Where do you want us to touch you, Ella?" the Prince asked, continuing to torment her breast with delicate strokes. She jerked and twitched, her knuckles white where she gripped Lord Bryon's trousers. "Do you want fingers in your sweet little cunt?"

"Yes," she groaned, her shock at the vulgarity of the word overwhelmed by her desire to reach the pinnacle and fall.

"Say what you want, my dear Lady Ella. Do you want my fingers to fuck your cunt?"

"Yes," she shrieked, jerking under Lord Bryon's attentions. "Please, please... f-fuck my... my cunt."

And then the strong fingers were there, thrusting into her even as her hips pulled away from the invasion of her buttocks. And Cinderella fell, screaming her pleasure as Prince Antonin and Lord Bryon pleasured her with their hands before the court.

12