Faith and Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s OK, Billy,” she said softly. “We all get hurt by someone we love. Trust me, I know.” In the dim light, I could see there were the beginnings of tears in her eyes. Hope took a deep breath, shook herself as if to make the feeling go away, then took my hand and we started walking again. This time we were headed into the center of the park, where there was a natural amphitheater of sorts – a big grassy hill, at least. We sat on the grass at the top of the hill and just talked. I can’t even remember what we talked about now, but soon we were joking with each other.

I must have said something really funny, because the next thing I knew she was sitting on my legs and trying to tickle me. I’m not normally very ticklish, but she found the spot and I started to laugh. Thinking I had to “defend” myself, I started tickling her too, and in trying to roll her off of me, I started us into a tumble that rolled us clear to the bottom of the hill. Hope ended up lying full-length on top of me as we both laughed uncontrollably.

Once we’d regained at least a little composure, Hope lifted herself up on her elbows. I can remember feeling like we were in a cave made up of her long dark hair because of the way it flowed all around us, shutting out the rest of the world.

“So, “Fondling,” Hope said, her voice suddenly serious and almost husky. “Since I have hemm'd thee here . . .”

The next thing I knew, the softest lips I have ever felt were pressed against my own. Our lips parted and our tongues met. I’m sure that one kiss had to last about five minutes and it was followed by several more that seemed even longer. As if by instinct, my hands roamed Hope’s slender body. One of the first things I noticed as my hands traveled across her back was that she wasn’t wearing a bra. My hands traveled down to Hope’s slim hips and I cupped her ass in my hands. She let out a little sigh, as if she was actually relieved that I was groping her.

I rolled us over so that she was on her back and I was lying next to her, propped on one elbow. My other hand was softly traveling over her body – still outside her clothes, at first, though I was having a very easy time of undoing button after button of her shirt. “Within this circuit is relief enough,” Hope sighed in my ear, recalling the bawdy bit of Shakespeare that seemed to have become her favorite. She moved to kiss me again, moaning soft approval for the places my hands were exploring, murmuring more lines of Venus and Adonis as my hand moved from one spot to another.

“Round, rosy hillocks,” she purred when I bent my head to suck on the tiny nipples of her small firm breasts.

“High, delightful plains,” she whispered when my hand touched her flat stomach.

I felt her pull her abdomen in as my hand reached the waistband of her tight hip-hugger jeans. It seemed almost like an invitation, but in my inexperience I wasn’t sure. Nervously I opened my eyes and glanced at her. She was smiling dreamily, eyes half closed until she noticed me watching her face. Her smile didn’t change, but her eyes met mine full on and she mouthed the words, “Brakes obscure and rough to shelter you from tempest and from rain.”

I slipped my hand down the front of her jeans and under the lace front of her panties. Her pubic hairs were soft and silky just like the hair on her head. Her clit and the inner lips of her pussy were very puffy and were sticking out from between her outer labia. They were also extremely wet. In fact, she was positively soaking.

I put my fingers and my limited knowledge to work in the tight confines under her jeans, which at that point weren’t even unzipped. As I brought my middle finger from the middle of this fountain of moisture to the top of her slit, dragging it across her pulsing clitoris, Hope gave a loud moan. Mixed in with this cry of female pleasure were the words, “Feed where though wilt”, and as my mouth descended on her hard nipples again she reached down and unsnapped her jeans and lowered the zipper. As I continued fingering her and sucking first one nipple, then the other, Hope started to lower her jeans. When I figured out her intent, I helped her slide them the rest of the way off, panties and all.

With her jeans out of the way, I started to return to fingering her slit, but Hope had other ideas. Her slim fingers were already fumbling with the buttons on my 501 Levis, eagerly trying to get them, and my briefs, down and off me. I lifted my hips to help her get them down my legs, and finally kicked them off.

Hope, smiling, grasped my hard-on, which twitched and jerked in her hand. She let out a little giggle, then pushed me onto my back in the grass and kissed me deeply, her hand still squeezing my cock. I remember the way her hair dragged across my face and down my chest as Hope lowered herself down my body, finally coming to a stop with her face just above my cock. Her hair hid my view from exactly what she was doing, but I could feel her tongue flicking along the length of my shaft, then circling the sensitive head of my cock. Remember, at this point in my naive life I’d never even heard of oral sex, so the whole idea was a bit shocking to me. ... not so shocking that I wanted her to stop, though.

My whole body tensed as Hope continued to slurp away at my cock, occasionally slipping down to flick my ball sac with her tongue too. Before long I was practically pulling sod out of the lawn, my hands were clenching so tightly. She stopped her licking and moved up beside me again and kissing me deeply.

The next thing I knew, Hope had thrown a leg over me and was straddling me. I felt her reach for my cock and point it up in the air. Looking down my body I saw my erection disappearing inside her wet pussy. Just after the head was in, I seemed to run into some kind of barrier that I guessed was her hymen. I looked up at Hope’s face, shrouded in her long dark hair. She was biting her lower lip in concentration as she let herself down my dick. I felt the barrier give way as Hope shrieked briefly from the pain and then I felt her slid the rest of the way down to where her pubic mound pressed against my own.

“You’re my first,” she whispered.

“Mine too,” I murmured, reaching up to touch her face and wipe away the tear on her cheek.

“I’ve dreamed about this with you, though,” she said as she leaned down to kiss my cheek. “I wanted you to be my first, ever since...”

“Since when?” I asked, amazed that this girl, a year older than me and so beautiful, would have been fantasizing about me.”

“Ever since the spring when I did the Venus and Adonis thing for you and I could feel you getting hard while I was reciting,” she giggled. “... and now we’re actually doing it!”

“Uh, yeah,” I muttered.

“God, this feels good to have you inside me like this,” Hope sighed as she used her hands against my chest to raise and lower her pussy along the length of my cock. “It feels so good.”

That it did. So good, in fact that without much warning I shot a massive load of cum inside her. I was mortified. Here I was, my first real sex and I was sure I’d gotten her pregnant. My cock started deflating instantly.

“Hope, I’m so sorry,” I stammered.

“Sorry for what, Billy?”

“I came inside you. I’m afraid I got you pregnant.”

She leaned down and kissed me softly on the cheek, her hair falling around us like a blanket, shutting off what little light there was that night. “It’s OK,” she whispered in my ear. “I went on the Pill this summer.”

“Oh.”

Hope raised her head to look in my eyes. Her smile was so sweet, I knew I had fallen in love right then. Hope ground her pussy around on my limp organ, which somehow was still inside her. I started to harden again. We kissed deeply and I was soon back to full erection.

“Then be my deer, for I am such a park,” Hope whispered again as she leaned close over me and moved back and forth along my length. We didn’t say another word for a long time – it felt like an eternity, but vivid experiences have a way of passing by in slow motion. The only sounds were our moans and the wet sounds of our feverish kissing as our crotches pounded together and we reveled in the new feelings and experiences of our first sex.

I could sense that Hope was getting close to cumming – even my limited experience with women’s climaxes told me that. She was practically yelling with the pleasure of riding me. Her hair was flying wildly as she bounced up and down on my cock and I pushed up from the ground with my hips to meet every one of her downstrokes. I was getting close, too.

“Cum with me, Billy,” Hope groaned. “Cum inside me.”

As if some kind of switch had been thrown, my balls tightened up and I began pumping Hope’s hungry pussy full of cum again. My back arched and my hips completely left the ground for at least the first two spurts, then Hope cried out and slammed herself down on me so forcefully that I was pushed back into the grass again. I could feel the contractions of her inner muscles squeezing me as if to milk every bit out of me that they could.

She collapsed against my chest, breathing heavily against my shoulder as she came down from her high. Occasionally her pussy would give another little squeeze that seemed to shake her entire body, and she would moan softly. Several minutes later, Hope raised her head. Grinning, she rolled off to lay beside me and rest her head on my shoulder.

“No dog shall rouse thee, though a thousand bark,” she sighed.

12