Faith, Friendship, and Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the screen door squeak open then latch closed. I then heard clicking footsteps coming through the front foyer and Rebecca's voice from around the corner say, "Sorry I'm late. Can I ask your opinion on something?"

"Sure." I answered as I continued to put two place settings on the counter bar.

I looked up as clicking footsteps came around the corner into the kitchen. I immediately froze in place. There stood Rebecca in a little black chiffon cocktail dress that fit her petite frame perfectly. It revealed a thin waist and flat stomach that her usual wardrobe successfully disguised with excess fabric and tent-like design. The swooping neckline and thin spaghetti straps running over her shoulders showed just a hint of the top swells of her breasts. They appeared in perfect proportion to her very petite frame. Also flowing over her shoulders was beautiful medium-brown hair that shined like silk and framed her beautiful face. She had applied just a hint of lipstick and color to her cheeks. Her natural beauty certainly didn't require much artificial enhancement.

My eyes then tracked downward. Her dress flowed out ever so slightly as it stopped just an inch or two above her knees. Her well-toned legs were covered in sheer black nylon and the clicking sound I heard was from a pair of 3-4" black heels.

She saw my eyes drinking her in and did a slow spin to reveal her other side. The back of the dress was equally as well fitting as the front. It accentuated her thin waist and incredibly sexy hips perfectly. They were the slightly widened hips of a woman who bore children but were certainly not large by any definition. With a slight wiggle they screamed sensuality and vivaciousness. Continuing my view down, her hips created the start of a perfectly heart shaped rear end that created absolutely perfect curves in the thin chiffon dress. The sheer nylons covering her legs highlighted toned calves and thin ankles accentuated by the stunning heels she wore.

She completed her spin and hesitantly asked the question she eluded to during our conversation last week in her garage, "Do...do you think I look like a...a prostitute?"

It took me half a minute to come out of my trance that this vision of beauty had placed me in. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Just the opposite! You look absolutely incredible! We should be going to a five star restaurant and a high society fundraiser!"

Rebecca smiled widely and asked, "What's for dinner?"

Just then the timer went off for the pasta. "Have a seat", I said as I scurried over to drain the pasta. After I drained it, I added the fettuccini, tomatoes, and fresh basil to the sauce before giving it all a little toss. I then turned to carry it over to the bar counter. I nearly dropped the pan when I saw Rebecca sitting on the bar height chair with her legs neatly crossed. In a seated position, her dress raised partially up her thighs...enough for me to see that her nylons were actually thigh high stockings with intricate lace tops. Jonathan was an absolute fool for rejecting his smoking hot wife the way he did!

I set the pasta down on the counter and then retrieved the bowl of salad. I reached into the wine rack and grabbed a bottle of sauvignon blanc. I looked at Rebecca partially to look at her legs again and partially to ask, "Would you mind if I have a glass of wine with dinner?"

She replied, "Jesus drank wine. I can't think of any reason you shouldn't."

I looked at her quizzically. I knew there was no way that was her church's stance on alcohol.

She saw my expression and said, "I've been thinking a lot about religion vs. faith over the past months. I came to the conclusion that some things the church teaches are just legalistic rules not based in scripture. I think alcohol in moderation is one of those things."

"In that case, do you want a glass?"

"Yes...yes, please."

I poured two glasses and watched Rebecca as she took a small sip. She puckered slightly, paused a moment, then took a second larger sip.

I sat down at the bar counter across from her, reached for the pasta, and said, "May I serve you?"

"Please", then she continued, "Thank you for coming to the rescue of a middle-aged mother of 5. I'm sorry to intrude on your evening."

I said as I served her, "Please don't apologize. I'm happy to have someone to cook for. I haven't had a decent meal all week since the kids are not here to cook for. And, I don't know that I consider 36 middle-aged...especially when you look like that!"

"You don't have to say that."

I looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm not just saying it to be polite. You look incredibly beautiful."

She blushed a little and lifted her first bite to her mouth.

We talked for a while about the church retreat that Jonathan and their kids were at. She told me about the schedule and all the activities they would be doing.

When she paused, I asked, "What do you usually do for ladies night when you go out?"

"Nothing too exciting. We usually just go to a restaurant, eat and talk."

"Are you all good friends?"

Rebecca sighed a little then opened up, "Honestly, not really. We spend a lot of time together but it's all surface and superficial. We all talk about what activities our kids are doing, what scriptures we're studying in the bible, what ministries we are involved in...stuff like that. Nobody talks about real stuff like what they are struggling with, challenges they have, or anything that would make their family seem less than saintly. Everyone puts on a fake front to appear like a super-religious, perfect family."

Sensing she was just pausing for a second, I took another bite and waited for her to start again.

She did. "I was really looking forward to going out with them just for the sake of having conversation with someone over the age of 13. But, as long as I'm being honest, I'm happier to be sitting here with you."

I smiled and said, "I'm happy you're here too."

I couldn't resist watching Rebecca as she ate. She was gorgeous. Everything about her...from the way she held her fork, to the way her tennis bracelet hung from her slender wrist, to the way her jaw and neck flexed as she chewed.

I was starting to have the same sexual hyperawareness that I had when she was staring at my shorts a few weeks before. I was again having a moral battle inside my head. This time the object of my sinful thoughts was sitting right in front of me. I knew my thoughts and desires were wrong but I couldn't control them...and I was starting not to care.

It wasn't just how she dressed tonight. That was just icing on the cake. Rebecca's bright smile, blue eyes, and radiant personality were incredibly attractive. And on a deeper level, she was having the same religion/faith struggles I was...and she understood me.

Rebecca must have sensed something from me. She set her fork down, put her elbows on the countertop, clasped her hands under her chin, and asked, "What are you thinking about? What's wrong?"

I looked down at my food and poked at my salad with my fork. I'm not a very emotional guy, but I could feel my eyes swelling and getting watery. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just tell her how I was feeling. We were both married with kids. And beyond that, we were both Christians that would burn in hell if we followed through on what I was really thinking.

Rebecca spoke again in a soft, caring voice and said, "Brad, we've been neighbors for 8 years. We've talked about some very personal and confidential things. You know you can talk to me about anything."

The tone of her voice touched my heart once again. My words started flowing and I spilled everything I was thinking, "I know Rebecca. That's the problem. I don't know how you are going to react to this but I've developed feelings for you Rebecca. At the end of every little conversation we have, I start looking forward to the next one and wondering when it will be. I've talked to you about things that I've never told anyone before...and you listened without judging. You understand my inner struggles with my faith. And on top of all that, you're absolutely beautiful...inside and out."

I took a breath and continued, "I know its wrong. You're married and have 5 beautiful children. I'm married with two kids of my own. There is absolutely no way to justify how I'm feeling in scripture...no matter how much I try to dissect and warp it. Believe me, I've tried."

I sat there still staring down and poking my salad. Rebecca pulled her napkin from her lap, set it on the counter, and shifted her chair to stand up.

"Crap", I thought to myself, "I just ruined the best friendship I have."

To my surprise, she stepped to my side of the counter, gently caressed my back with her hand, and stretched up to give me a soft kiss on the cheek.

She continued to rub her hand across my back and said, "Do you remember that winter I was pregnant and you came over to clear the snow from my van?"

"Yes."

"Brad, I feel the same way you do. I started having feelings for you that winter day and they have only grown since then. I'm struggling with it just like you. I know it's not right but it's to the point I just don't care. Why do you think I came over here tonight in what Jonathan calls a prostitute outfit?"

"Just to be clear, you know I had these feelings long before you broke out that dress, right?"

"I know."

"What about Jonathan, Trisha, and our kids?"

"Only you can answer that about Trisha. For me, I've struggled with the questions you're asking ever since that winter day. I stopped struggling with it when Jonathan more or less called me a whore for wearing a nice dress sold in a respectable department store. He has degraded me, controlled me, and treated me as his personal servant ever since he told me he was going to court me...all without an ounce of care, compassion, or love. There is absolutely no way to justify that in scripture either...no matter how much it is dissected and warped. Believe me, I've tried."

She continued, "I love my kids and want them to grow up in a stable home. Because of them, I don't want to change anything about our family other than pushing Jonathan to give them freedom from his legalistic religion. As far as Jonathan, I'm emotionally done with him. I don't really care if he pays attention to me or not. You gave me more care and love on that one winter day than Jonathan has since we've been married. And then you reminded me of that every time you took our trash out to the curb, brought me our mail, weeded my flower beds, took time to sit and talk, or one of the other countless things you've done for me. And now tonight, you went and rescued a middle-aged lady and made her dinner."

I turned in my chair to face her. Even though Rebecca was standing in heels, I was still a fair amount taller than her as I sat in the bar height chair. I reached out and cupped her petite face in my large hands. I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. That one soft kiss led to a second, and a third, and a fourth until we began to kiss passionately. Our mouths began to open more and more with each kiss. We naturally tipped our heads in opposite directions to allow us to open our mouths further and kiss as deeply as we could. I stuck my tongue out and brushed her bottom lip. Rebecca returned the pleasure with her tongue on our next kiss. Soon our tongues were tangled together in passion and I felt my currently soft cock starting to expand.

As we kissed, Rebecca placed her hands flat on my chest. I could feel her fingers tense with each kiss. I slid my hands from her face, over the spaghetti straps on her shoulders to her bare arms. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I caressed her arms for a moment before sliding my hands down the sides of her dress to her narrow waist. I pulled her to me as I sat on the bar height stool. She stepped in to stand in between my legs. As she did, her arms wrapped around my neck and she ran her hands through my hair as we continued to kiss passionately.

I ran my hands up and down her back exploring her slender form. Her small body felt so good in my arms that I wanted to explore more. I moved my hands slightly lower with each stroke of my hands up and down her back. Eventually, I started to caress the area below her waist where her incredible ass started. At that point, I couldn't resist and firmly grabbed her cheeks. When I did, Rebecca gasped softly in the mist of our kiss and, if possible, kissed me even more eagerly than she had been.

My hands were not disappointed. Her ass was just as firm and luscious as her dress made it look. As I kneaded her cheeks, Rebecca began to move her hips with my rhythm so her flat stomach was rubbing against me. My cock was quickly expanding and I'm sure she had to feel it against her.

Fighting every cell in my body, I pulled my mouth away from hers and looked at her passionately. Her face and neck were flushed and her chest swelled with each heavy breath she took. I looked her in the eyes and said, "are you sure you want this?"

"I've been dreaming of this for several years. I've never wanted anything more."

Once again out of her normal character, Rebecca reached her hand down between us and ran it from my knee up my inner thigh. When her hand reached my upper thigh, she began to lightly trace the outline of my cock beneath my dress pants and boxers with her fingertips. She never ceases to surprise me.

Without saying anything, I stood up and took her hand. Heels clicking across the floor, she followed my lead to the living room where I gestured for her to sit. She eased herself down onto the leather sofa and looked up at me eagerly. I kneeled in front of her and put my hands on her stocking covered knees. She gave no resistance when I ran my hands up and down the inside of her calves.

We silently looked into each other's eyes as my hands explored her well-toned legs. I moved them down to Rebecca's slender ankles and then slowly ran them upward over the swells of her calf muscles. When I reached them, I nudged the inside of her knees and Rebecca willingly opened them wider. Her chest was now visibly heaving up and down with each breath she took.

I moved from her knees to slowly slide them along the top of her thighs and under her dress to where the lace stocking tops were. My fingers slowly traced the division between the lace stocking tops and her incredibly soft skin. I followed that line from the top of her thigh to the outside of her thighs then back to the top again. After repeating that motion a couple times, I traced that line to the inside of her thighs. I spread my hands and moved them up slightly so they could fully feel her soft skin.

Rebecca closed her eyes, let out a soft moan, and then looked down at me with a look of anticipation. I moved to the outside of her thighs and further under her dress until I held her hips in my hands. I could feel the thin silk straps of her panties with my fingertips. Still looking her in the eyes, I pulled her hips toward me so they were on the edge of the sofa. With her legs still voluntarily open for me, I raised the bottom of her dress back toward her to reveal panties with a small black silk triangle and thin silk straps. The center of the black triangle was visibly darker from her moisture and her scent was intoxicating.

I once again placed my hands on her knees and slowly caressed up her inner thighs until my hands reached the small silk triangle of her panties. My fingers followed the lower edges of the silk triangle upward to where it met the thin straps. My hands followed the straps to her hips and then gently tugged the straps toward me. Without a word, Rebecca closed her legs slightly and lifted her hips. I slid the panties down her thighs toward me, over her knees, and let them drop to the floor. I held them against the floor as she stepped out of them while still wearing her heels.

As soon as she was free of the panties, Rebecca opened her legs widely to reveal her beauty to me. My eyes followed her soft, flawless thighs upward to find her swollen and dripping wet labia open wide. Her lips and immediately around them were freshly shaved. There was a neatly trimmed triangle of hair above her opening. I leaned forward and placed a light kiss half way up her inner right thigh. Rebecca gasped softly and looked down at me with eager anticipation. I continued to slowly trail kisses up her thigh until I was within a few inches of her sex. Once I reached my goal, I inhaled her scent deeply and slowly exhaled my warm breath over her lips. The sight and smell caused my cock to jump in my pants. The experience was nearly too much for a guy that hadn't experienced anything like this before. I think it was nearly too much for her too as she closed her eyes and began to make small rocking motions with her hips.

I leaned further forward and placed a light kiss on first her right lip and then her left. Rebecca gasped sharply. Starting at the bottom of her opening where droplets of her fluid formed before running down onto my leather sofa, I ran the tip of my tongue up her right lip and then did the same for the left. I had no idea what a woman would taste like before then. Rebecca's sweet, musky taste was an all new experience and I loved it.

I moved back to the bottom of her opening and licked firmly from bottom to top. When I reached the top, I could feel her firm clit hiding beneath. When my tongue ran over the top, Rebecca's hands clenched the edge of the sofa, her back arched, and her legs snapped closed around my head. She let out a loud moan while she began to shiver and then buck wildly. Unable to pull away from her clenched legs, I ran my tongue over her covered clit again and was rewarded with a flood of her sweet, musky liquid.

After a minute of being beyond consciousness, Rebecca stopped bucking and opened her legs to release my head. I looked up to see a complex look on her face. It was part fright, part shock, and part contented satisfaction. She said excitedly, "That was amazing! I've heard other women talk about orgasms but I never dreamed it could be so incredible! I've never felt that before. Jonathan has never done that to me before!"

"Do you mean he's never given you oral or you've never had an orgasm?"

"Both", she said still breathing heavily.

"That was a first for me too. I've never given oral. Trisha would never let me."

Rebecca squished up her face a little in disgust and asked, "Did you like it? I made your face all wet."

"It was amazing. I loved seeing your pleasure and I look forward to doing that some more!"

A mischievous expression spread across her face as she said, "Maybe later. I have other plans for right now."

She pushed me away and said, "Trade me places" as she stood up.

I followed her orders and climbed from the floor onto the sofa. As soon as I sat and faced forward, Rebecca took a step toward me. She held the bottom of her dress up slightly and put one knee on my right side and then the other on my left side to straddle my lap. She let go of her dress, placed her hands on my chest, and leaned forward to kiss me. I looked up to accept her kiss and our tongues met once again.

I ran my hands up and down her back as we kissed passionately. After a minute, Rebecca began unbuttoning my dress shirt with one hand while she balanced with the other. My hands began exploring lower down her back until they felt the soft firmness of her bottom. Rebecca moaned softly into my mouth as I kneaded her cheeks in my hands. They felt glorious!

Rebecca's hand had made it down to my last shirt button and she tugged at my shirttails to pull them out from under my waistband. After completing that task, she placed both her hands beneath my shirt and began exploring my chest.

Our kissing was now almost frantic. We couldn't get enough of each other. The passion of our tongues, the feel of her hands on my bare skin, and the feel of her dress covered ass in my hands had made my cock rock hard. Unfortunately, it was tangled in my boxer shorts and was quite uncomfortable. I took my right hand off her ass for a moment and reached between us to adjust my cock into a more comfortable position pointing up toward my waistband.