Fake It to Make It Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
202 Followers

"You're mine alone, little slut", she craved to hear.

The bed covering and mattress had to suffice for the moment, but in her near-transcendant state, Vanessa found herself easily given to the pleasure she craved. Imagining the slap of a hand across her almost bare ass, she thrust her craving pussy down, in time with the merciless assault.

Far from wanting immediate release, Vanessa slid her hand between her tummy and the bed, cupping her wetness tightly as she continued to receive her punishment. Slowly, unpredictably, her body responded to the phantom who owned her.

Her master was not cruel. Despite her unacceptable behaviour, she knew that he loved her. Despite the punishment, he would care for her. She crawled onto the bed, shedding her skirt as she did. She knew her lover appreciated the garter belt and stockings. In fact, they would get her out of a great deal of trouble. Laying flat on her tummy, she imagined the soothing kisses against her sore cheeks as she started to rub more deeply.

Curling her middle finger, she pressed between her wet, swollen lips to gently fuck herself while maintaining pressure against her hard clit. Rocking her hips harder against the bed, the specter of her lover straddled her, first riding her ass cheeks, then pressing his cock into her.

The fantasy was as powerful as the stimulation she gave herself. Vanessa thrust her pussy and clit into her hand, pressing as deep as her fingers would reach. Given to her lust, she raised the tempo, suddenly craving hands on her back, hips against her ass, and a cock in her cunt. Feeling the release building, she instinctively raised up her ass and viciously thrust her fingers inside, continuing to fuck herself through a delicious orgasm.

With her cheek mashed into the bed, she panted freely as she came down. Imagining the caress of her lover, she was suddenly overcome with the desire to suck on a breast.

Final exams were looming. Both Sonia and Dave had their own responsibilities as the school year peaked. Sonia spent her time studying while Dave was reviewing and marking undergrad papers. This left precious little time between the two of them.

Ping

"Hey gorgeous! Need a break?"

Sonia was surprised by the text message from Vanessa. Her concentration was broken, but it was a welcome respite. She blushed and chuckled to herself as she remembered her invocation of Vanessa when she had punished Dave.

Ping

"Wanna go shopping and lunch? I need girl time :o ", came another message.

Sonia was, at the same time, honored and intimidated by the request. She had a reluctant respect for Vanessa's womanly wiles, but didn't quite trust her. Even still, that this stylish, seemingly confident and accomplished woman was seeking her out gave her a thrill, enough to completely take her mind off her studies.

"Crap. I need to focus," Sonia snarled aloud.

Thinking of her schedule, she texted back, "Tuesday noon. Northgate Mall. Good?" She had no exam that day and a girl-time break would feel good. Carol had been so busy lately and maybe it was time to branch out a bit.

Monday came and Sonia had come by Dave's house after her exam and study time at school. They were preparing dinner together when Sonia broke the news.

"You'll never guess who I am going shopping with tomorrow!"

Dave really had no idea, but responded, "I dunno. Carol?"

"Nope."

Trying to throw Sonia a curveball, Dave went to the absurd. "Vanessa?"

"Did she tell you?" Sonia was suddenly taken aback, wondering if the two of them had any contact.

"You've got to be kidding! Vanessa? That's the last person I would have thought of. What's gotten into you?" Dave was blindsided by his accidental prophesy.

"Well, at first I was concerned, but what the heck? Why not make some new friends? And..." Sonia paused.

"And what?"

"Your birthday is coming up in three weeks - YES! I remembered! - and I realized that maybe I could get some new inspiration. I really don't know what to get you," Sonia confessed.

"Already thinking about that. Good girl," Dave poked at her. "I am sure that will be an interesting time. I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one! Hope it's fun."

"I'll tell you what," Dave continued. "Why don't you, sweet li'l thing, pick up some things for play time." He pulled out his wallet and handed her some cash. "My treat. Surprise me. No PVC though. My dick still hasn't recovered."

She gave him a light slap, and then snuggled into his chest with a grin on her face. "Now you know how my ass feels sometimes."

The two of them enjoyed dinner and moved to the living room to watch some TV. They both knew it was a pretext. TV didn't really do much for either of them and soon, Sonia's naked legs were in the air as she came furiously in Dave's face while he devoured her sweet, smooth pussy. An hour later, she was kissing him good night and made her way home.

Morning came and a temporarily refreshed Sonia, hit the books after breakfast. Since she was facing a friendly, competitive adversary later, she decided to leave all of her preparations until the last before she left to meet Vanessa. She wasn't going to be outclassed by Vanessa without a fight, so she took her time on makeup and underwear before deciding on a skirt, blouse and heels. She was satisfied that she was up to the challenge ahead as she looked in the mirror. More than satisfied, she recognized the value of having someone to stretch her a little bit. Going even further in her mind, she was becoming aroused at the thought of being one of the hot girls that everyone in the mall would be admiring. This was going to be fun!

After considering their options, Sonia had told Vanessa to meet at Sergio's in the mall. It was a really nice restaurant for the location, but not as raucous as one of the typical chains. Sonia had made a reservation, but none was needed.

Vanessa was waiting at the hostess desk when Sonia arrived. Both of their thoughts and intentions were on display as they each quickly appraised the other.

I knew I wouldn't be outdone. Well-played, girl.

They greeted with sincere hugs, both of them feeling a connection, if not quite at ease yet.

Girl time wouldn't be girl time without cocktails so they each ordered a margarita after they were seated. Breaking the ice, they talked about school, Vanessa's job, and Sonia's plans after Fulton. Vanessa was surprisingly open with Sonia about some of her career challenges.

As they ate, the topic shifted to romance. Vanessa opened up even more about being dissatisfied with the state of her love life.

"I don't know if I am getting old or soft or what, but I want something different." Vanessa wasn't going to give too much away yet.

"What do you mean?" Sonia queried.

"As much as a lot of what I have had has been fun, I've never really had a man capture all of me. Not like you have with Dave," Vanessa regretted the confession almost immediately. Everything that she thought about it was only supposition, after all.

Sonia took it in stride. "Yeah, I know! He's even got cage for me in his bedroom!" she retorted, using a technique she observed Dave using occasionally.

Vanessa was just a little more impressed and intrigued with Sonia. It seemed Sonia knew the game better than she expected. She decided at that moment she would play into it.

Vanessa cast down her eyes as if to blush and giggled. "That sounds naughty."

"Sometimes I have to put him in there," Sonia quipped.

They both laughed and Vanessa reached to Sonia's hand and confided, "I am so glad we got together."

Vanessa's eyes were warm and inviting as she spoke and Sonia blushed at the affect it had on her.

They continued talking, laughing, and comparing notes until they got the check. Vanessa declared, "It's on me, you're the poor student." She paid the bill and they got to the real reason for being there.

Vanessa's subtle submission wasn't lost on Sonia so she decided to take the lead and see what happened.

"Dave gave me some money. Let's go to the lingerie store and see what I can come up with," Sonia directed as she took Vanessa's hand and led her down the mall.

They made their way to MissChief's Boutique.They were both very familiar with the store and were pleased that there was a new collection for the season.

Vanessa played a little coy. "I don't know. Some of this stuff is pretty racy."

"Oh come on! This is very sexy. Go try it on." Sonia wouldn't take no for an answer.

Vanessa felt like a schoolgirl herself. She wasn't just acting now; she wanted Sonia to guide her.

Sonia waited by the change room while Vanessa shed her clothes, leaving her panties and thigh high stockings on, before pulling on the gartered chemise.

Stepping out of the small room, Vanessa did a little turn for Sonia, seeking her approval. She had put her shoes back on and Sonia took in this new vision.

Oh my god. She's stunning! Her breasts are such a tease mashed together like that. And her legs! I wonder what they'd look like wrapped around Dave's waist?

Sonia!

"So? What do you think?" Vanessa asked with a deliberate hint of pleading.

"It makes your ass look fat," Sonia quipped with a wink.

Vanessa pouted, expecting a little more enthusiasm.

"You look fucking fabulous, silly girl!" Sonia backtracked. "Take a look at what it does to your breasts."

Sonia turned Vanessa to the mirror, vaguely aware of the effect of the margaritas from lunch, and not caring as she placed her hands on Vanessa's hips, turning her body from side to side as they both appraised her very sexy body in the mirror.

Sonia was shocked at the warmth she saw in Vanessa's face. Vanessa melted at the feeling of being a prize.

Yanking herself back from this unexpected reaction, Sonia made another suggestion. "Let's find you something more sweet and girly."

"No way! It's your turn!" By this time, Vanessa really wanted to get a more sensual glimpse of Sonia.

"Okay, fine. But I think I'll have a hard time topping you," Vanessa acquiesced.

Vanessa got her clothes back on and they sorted through the racks and displays. Vanessa found a lace teddy with breast cutouts. "THIS you have to try."

If it weren't for the cocktails at lunch, Sonia would have totally declined. Instead, looking at the outfit then Vanessa, she grabbed it and marched off to the dressing room. Inside, taking off her skirt and blouse, she was disappointed with herself for wearing pantyhose. She knew better than that! No matter though, she put the teddy on, adjusted the cups and hips, took a look in the mirror, and tousled her hair. She opened the door, at first only showing her legs, then worming out so that her torso was the last thing revealed. Stepping from the door, she also turned, showing off the lacing in the back above her bottom.

"WOOHOO!" Vanessa cat-called. "You sure do know how to make an entrance! That. Is. So. HOT!"

"Come here," Vanessa beckoned, straining for a reason to get Sonia close. "Let me adjust this a bit."

It was Vanessa's turn to step behind Sonia in front of the mirror. She crouched just enough to reach the bottom of the teddy, her fingernails grazing Sonia's hips as she reached the fabric to pull it down. Tingles shot up Sonia's body and she released the tiniest gasp. Vanessa's hands snaked up Sonia's torso to pull down the underwire of the breast cups and Sonia shuddered. The mirror in front of them was the medium for the barely concealed lust they were beginning to share with each other.

"Don't you think Vanessa would be more generous with my pleasure?" echoed in Sonia's mind as she slowly pressed Vanessa's hands down. What was getting into her? But god! She so wanted to find herself with Vanessa, intimately dressed to the nines. This is ridiculous. I don't like girls. I know what it is! She was my competition for Dave. I won. And I want more spoils. Oh crap. I gotta stop this!

Sonia turned and gave Vanessa quick kiss on the cheek, leaving a faint lipstick mark. She turned on the ball of her foot, declaring, "Okay. I have to change." Vanessa felt the stickiness of the lipstick and at that moment, resolved to leave whatever remnants were there. She desired to be marked.

"Y'know, I have some things that I haven't even worn yet. I do think though, I am going to get some more stockings and some shoes," Sonia was reluctantly eager to get them out of this erotically charged environment.

Vanessa was disappointed. "But, what about something sweet and girly for me?" she implored.

"Alright, let's look but, umm, I think I am going to stay out of the change room. 'kay?"

They flipped through the racks and found some flowy baby dolls. Vanessa picked two: one white and one pink. She also chose a white lace waist-cincher with garters and two pairs of nude stockings to complete the outfit. She had a feeling she'd be giving it a test drive this afternoon, after she got home. Sonia picked out some stockings herself and a pair of crotchless panties.

The two girls carried on shopping, stopping at a nearby shoe store. After a quick browse, Sonia found some black, four-inch, ankle cuff pumps that she was dying to put into action with Dave. They left the store and Vanessa suggested they take a breather at a bar.

"Alright, but it's my treat this time," Sonia agreed. "There's one just around the corner."

They found a circular booth and the two women sat toward the middle of the back with their bags on the outside ends of the bench. The waitress looked intently at Vanessa's cheek as they ordered. As she left, Sonia checked and saw the lipstick mark she had left in the lingerie store change room. She caught herself and said nothing, but their gazes lingered knowingly before they resumed chatting.

After their drinks arrived, Vanessa blurted, "How did you and Dave get together? What's he like in bed, or wherever you guys get down?"

Sonia almost spit out her drink at Vanessa's bold question. What would she say?

"Well, honestly? I had my heart set on Dave almost from the beginning of the school year. When I saw you two together, I was almost thrown out of the saddle. But then, well, uhhh, I saw that you two really didn't seem that close. So I decided to up my game a bit.

"Can I tell you a secret? He took me in his office on the last day of the semester," Sonia concluded in a whisper.

"I'm right! Fuck, and I gave him up?" Vanessa rebuked herself.

"Oh goodie! Dish. Dish, please!" Vanessa fought past her disappointment, encouraged by the sexy Sonia telling the story.

"I don't kiss and tell, Vanessa. Okay, maybe just a little," Sonia giggled. "I was being a bad girl in class and Dave had to straighten me out.

"But he didn't let me cum."

Vanessa was ready to blow a gasket by this time. The drinks, the play in the lingerie store and now, Sonia was confessing to just exactly what Dave had become. On top of that, they were still together and doing fabulously. Vanessa had the uncontrollable urge to squirm, obviously enough that Sonia noticed.

"You miss him, don't you?" Sonia asked compassionately.

"I need to be careful, but yes. I have grown to appreciate what I passed on and you, dear, show me exactly what that is."

Sonia placed her hand over Vanessa's on the table. Vanessa's eyes turned up to meet Sonia's then unexpectedly, Sonia leaned in to kiss Vanessa's unmarked cheek. Even more surprisingly, Sonia used her free hand to turn Vanessa's face and kissed her full on the lips. Vanessa didn't move, simply receiving the gift Sonia offered, before Sonia pulled slowly away.

"Vanessa, I really like you, way more than I expected. Make no mistake, I am going to keep you on a short leash. But..."

"Yes?"

"I have an idea. Would you like to help me with a birthday surprise for Dave?"

JLCC
JLCC
202 Followers
12