Fake It to Make It Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"You are full of surprises, sweetheart. I am not sure what to make of this, but I am having fun. Thank you."

"I am surprised at how fond I am of Vanessa. I knew it was a big risk bringing her here, but I thought that she was the only one I knew who would actually be as much of a gift to me as to you."

A gift?

"Mr. Hunter, I have a confession to make."

Dave was immediately on guard. Why would she choose this occasion, when they had guests in the house?

"Go ahead, little one." Dave adopted a stern tone.

"Ummm, well, it's like this. I have really enjoyed spending time with Vanessa."

"Not much of a confession. Carry on."

"I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your and my relationship. Well, maybe I have. But I will accept any correction you have for me."

Dave sat up taller in his chair as he listened. If Sonia presented herself like this, it was assuredly pretty big.

"We, Vanessa and I, have become very attracted to each other."

Holy shit!

"Go on."

"But here's the thing," Sonia leaned in to whisper. "She's also stuck on you. Honestly, I don't know who she's more attracted to. What I do know is, and this is kind of weird..."

"This is no time to pause," Dave urged.

"She calls me 'mistress'."

Dave coldly stared at Sonia as a wave of conflicting thoughts crashed over him. At front and center was the vision of his little one, standing with a riding crop over the submissive Vanessa. This thought brought anger that Sonia had the capability to cheat on him. His cock was already hard at the thought of his girlfriend and former lover tangled with each other, but this was another level.

Whether she knew it or not, Sonia was testing him far beyond anything he had read about. This made "I thought you were gay" seem like an invitation to fuck.

"Mr. Hunter, when I am with her, it's as though I channel you. And she likes it. She was grateful to be a part of your birthday celebration. I think she would have done anything I asked to be here - with me AND with you. And you know what? I like it, too."

"Little one. Stop."

"Yes, sir."

"You have raised a lot of concerns for me. We have more talking to do about this, but it is going to wait until tomorrow. I am not going to have my birthday ruined. As for you? Stand up."

"Yes, Mr. Hunter," Sonia complied. Her heart and libido were doing flip-flops at the prospect of what was to come.

"I do not like you going behind my back. Take off your dress, bend over, elbows and palms flat on the table."

"But, Mr. Hunter. What about Vanessa?" Sonia didn't want to show her hand just yet.

"Do as you're told."

Sonia unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She was left standing in only a snow-white corselette, with fully fashioned stockings attached and her new pumps on her feet. No matter the circumstances, Dave could always be turned on by his little one. This was no exception, and delivering punishment with a rock hard cock was always exquisite. The evening's sexy attention already had him wallowing in visions of his first threesome. It was a given that would happen.

Miss Chase positioned herself with anticipation. Mr. Hunter stood at her side, his hand on her ass. After an endless pause, she felt his hand leave her firm cheeks and she braced herself for what was to come.

"No. Clear the table and go get Vanessa. I want her just like you are right now." Dave was flying by the seat of his pants in this. His own limits were being tested.

Releasing a tightly held breath, Sonia relaxed against the table before standing. "Yes, Mr. Hunter."

She took the plates to the kitchen and with a mischievous smile, turned and made her way upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Dave scrambled with how to play this scene he was presented with. He had to send a message to Sonia, but somehow, he knew this all was part of a plan. Based on his last conversation with Vanessa, he was surprised that she was here. Based on that same conversation, he knew he would need to up his game. If anyone was going to be dissatisfied with this evening, it would be him and he would kick Vanessa to the curb for it. This was assuredly the least likely outcome. He was being played, even if it was to his benefit, and he had to regain control. He knew what to do.

Miss Chase returned, leading Vanessa by the hand. My god, the view was exquisite: both women with heads tilted down but meeting his gaze, looked perfect. It was a scene that Dave couldn't even have manufactured - two pairs of long, lean legs clad in stockings and perched on heels, delicious lingerie hugging their forms, makeup perfectly done, looking expectantly to him for what was to come next. In another life, he would have paid a lot for this.

"It occurs to me, Vanessa, that until now, I didn't care to know your last name. What is it?" Dave began.

"It's 'James'..." Vanessa replied with a pause, not sure how to finish. "Sir."

"Come to me, Miss James."

Releasing Sonia's hand, Vanessa stepped toward Dave. Alternating his gaze between the two women, he took Vanessa's hand.

"First, I want you to know that this has been a great evening. Your presence took me by surprise, but Miss Chase planned what could be a very fun time. Are you grateful for a friend like her?"

"Yes, I am, sir," Vanessa kept it simple, glancing between the couple with a reserved smile.

Mr. Hunter extended his hand to Miss James' hip and drew her toward him. She stepped gracefully into him, as Mr. Hunter checked to see Miss Chase, enrapt in what was playing out before her.

"Thank you for being here," Mr. Hunter declared as he pulled Vanessa's face to his and kissed her full, immediately invading her mouth with his tongue. His hand moved to her ass, pulling her pelvis to his, and she felt the obvious protrusion of his hard-on against her. As Dave kissed her, he glanced at Sonia, not for approval, but to send a message. He was angry with her but incredibly horny and he would trump her little indiscretions with Vanessa.

"I've missed you too, Miss James," he belatedly replied to her earlier greeting.

"You two girls have betrayed me. Little one, show our guest how I want you."

Sonia wasn't sure exactly what Dave meant, but she wasn't going to question. If she was wrong, well, she would deal with it. She took Vanessa by the hand and led her to the dining room table and assumed the posture she was in before she retrieved Vanessa. Vanessa positioned herself identically beside Sonia.

"Spread your legs and separate yourselves."

The two girls shimmied so their legs parted and there was a gap between their bodies. Dave moved behind them, hooking Sonia's ankle with his foot and crossing it over Vanessa's. Straddling their crossed legs, Dave stood between the two girls.

As Sonia glanced back, Dave corrected her. "Heads down."

"Miss Chase, your impulsiveness is a problem. I wouldn't have guessed that your eyes would turn from me so easily, especially after you performance not too long ago."

Smack!

Vanessa winced, not expecting the sting on her bottom. Both girls shuddered at the sharp crack.

"Miss James, you aren't without blame here. You sought her out, knowing her position with me."

A sharp report echoed in the dining room as again, Vanessa's ass succumbed to Dave's punishment.

Sonia was fully aware of Dave's neglect, and she was equally, if not directly, chastised by the lack of attention.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Vanessa was accustomed to such treatment and craved it from the right master. She knew from the outset as she fell for Sonia that this would be the outcome. Sharing a loving punishment with Sonia was an excruciating bliss as she recoiled into the table with each percussion against her well formed ass.

Sonia silently pleaded for the mercy of Dave's attention, even his punishment. It was calculated on Dave's part; he wouldn't leave her long. He would ensure she received the message though.

"Miss James. Go sit in the living room."

Vanessa pushed herself up off the table and stood, rubbing Sonia's back for a moment.

Dave grabbed her wrist. "That's not your job. Leave."

Vanessa left the room as Dave leaned down to Sonia's head without touching her. "Bringing someone else here was very risky, especially someone you're so fond of. But you were aware of the risk, weren't you?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Hunter."

"It seems you still need me to keep you in line, then," Dave hinted at more than just what was to come.

Sonia underlined the hidden message, "Mr. Hunter, please. I was impulsive, but I only really want you! I wanted to make you happy on your birthday!"

Dave believed every word she was saying. He knew that she was aware of the risk and he knew she took that risk for him. Still, she needed correction.

Smack! Smack! The force of his hand reddened each cheek.

"I give you a lot of leeway, little one. You disrespected me by not bringing something so significant to me."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Dave was holding back, but only a little.

Sonia was near tears, but not only from the pain. Her beloved master was taking the time on her alone to deliver his message. The whole of the message was not lost on Vanessa, either. She could hear some of what was occurring and understood that not only was Dave punishing Sonia, but that he was underlining their relationship. Sonia was in no danger; what about her, though?

Dave leaned down to Sonia's head as he stroked her tender ass. Knowing that he would be heard by Vanessa, he asked, "Who owns you, little one?"

"You do, Mr. Hunter."

"Do you like being my possession, my slut, Miss Chase?"

"Oh god, yes sir!"

"Good answer." Dave moved behind her.

Sometimes, he loved this role.

Sonia heard the familiar zip and clink of Dave's pants coming off. She felt her panties pulled to the side and his dick thrust into her.

"Please me, little one."

In her position, there was precious little that Sonia could do, so she began twerking her ass against him. She rocked her plump globes against his pelvis, while he stood motionless. The alternating wet pressures against all sides of Dave's cock was very satisfying as he fantasized about what the evening would bring. This fuck was about HIS cock in HER cunt, not so much about the pleasure, and he was formulating just how things would proceed.

Backing away, Dave removed his dripping, shiny cock and leaned into Sonia again. This time though, he whispered in her ear.

"Miss Chase, you've shown that you have your own strengths. I think it is time I let them out to play. Would you like that?"

"I think so, Mr. Hunter."

"You're a caged tigress. You'll know when I release you. I am sure you won't disappoint. Understood, Mistress Chase? "

Sonia became giddy in anticipation of Dave's direction. "Of course, sir. Very clearly," she whispered back.

"Get up. Straighten yourself up. We have a guest to entertain."

The two of them composed themselves. Sonia wished for a portrait at that moment as she took his arm and the two of them walked to the living room. She adopted a seductive swagger, eagerly becoming an implement in the scene that was about to unfold.

Vanessa sat on the sofa, awaiting their return. She was awestruck at the beauty of the two of them; Sonia's confidence was a reflection of the deference she offered Dave.

"Miss James, come here, beside Miss Chase," Dave had to be careful now in how he addressed his little one.

Vanessa stood, her eyes fixed on Dave and Sonia, then moved toward them. Dave dropped Sonia's arm from his, allowing the two women to stand side by side.

"You two have made for a decent birthday celebration." Despite the presence he was projecting, Dave himself was busting a nut with the thought of his first threesome. He could barely contain his anticipation, but held firm to his frame.

Decent?

"The night's still young. It's one thing to tell me you're repentant about your deceptions; show me. Little one?"

"Was that her cue?" Sonia thought. No, Mr. Hunter was more clear. She came close to Dave, dropped to her knees, and undid his pants, letting them fall to the floor. The fragrance of her own pussy on him assailed her.

"You too, Miss James."

Sonia began stroking and licking Dave's cock as Vanessa knelt beside her. Sonia was again asserting her place with Vanessa. She was excited at the thought of sharing Dave with Vanessa, but Dave was her master and Vanessa needed to be reminded.

Sonia still knew why she brought Vanessa there; after a teasing deep throat, she gripped Dave's dick and pointed it at Vanessa. At this point, she wasn't released, so it was only a suggestion, but Vanessa eagerly accepted the invitation.

At the moment of grasping it, Vanessa realized just how much she had missed Dave. She was eager to lavish attention and make up for her impulsiveness with both of them. First, she looked to Dave, her big smoky eyes pleading for approval. Dave caught and held her gaze, then looked at Sonia, leading Vanessa to the mistress of the house.

Vanessa pulled back, still gripping Dave and looked at Sonia. "May I speak?"

Sonia didn't answer, and simply put her hand to the back of Vanessa's neck to urge her onto Dave's cock. Vanessa was greedy to show her repentance and took Dave deep before bobbing her head with the encouragement of Sonia's hand still on her head.

Vanessa looked to Dave, then Sonia, and back again as she hungrily sucked on Dave. She hadn't known what she was missing and was now grateful to be brought into their circle.

As she continued to suck, Dave spoke. "Mistress Chase." Sonia's ears perked.

Was this it?

"A couple of weeks ago, you showed me just what you're capable of. Show our guest your strengths."

Sonia was about to burst with excitement and she wanted to hear more from Dave. Taking a breath before she spoke, she realized she didn't need that confirmation. It was clear: Mistress Chase was free to consume her prey.

"Show me all of your strengths, little one. I am going to sit and watch. Oh, as you see fit, mistress and miss: too many syllables. We're all friends here."

Sonia scrambled at how to move this along. She was still acting in Dave's authority here, with freedom. But thinking back to her actions with Dave and comparing them to her intimate times with Vanessa in the mall and her bedroom, she was satisfied that her first experience with a girl would be more feminine. She had no reason to 'punish' Vanessa and she wanted to give Dave a good show. And she really wanted to get a good taste of Vanessa.

"Keep sucking, Vanessa. I want his cock on your breath." It was new territory for Sonia. She teased and stroked Vanessa's hair as the blonde bobbed up and down in Dave's dick.

After a short time, Sonia tugged at Vanessa's bra strap, urging her to stand. As she rose, Sonia put her hand firmly on Vanessa's ass and pulled her in. They kissed freely: Sonia drawing Vanessa closer, Vanessa furtively running her hands over Sonia's back.

Sonia reached deeper to press her fingers between Vanessa's ass cheeks, then walked Vanessa backward toward Dave.

"She has such a nice butt, but then you already knew that, didn't you?" she taunted. "Vanessa, be a good slut and let the birthday boy taste your cake."

Sonia tugged at Vanessa's shoulders, bending her down and thrusting her ass at Dave's face. Vanessa shivered with delight at the feather touch of his tongue over the full length of her parted crevice and at the memory of how he had assailed her like this once so long ago. How he had demanded her ass and relentlessly devoured her was the single most vivid image she had from that night. Now, she was succumbing to two demands and began to shake at the sensations of a mouth on her cunt and the gentle nudging pressure and caress of Sonia's hands on her shoulders.

Sonia wasn't going to let her off too easy, though. Sensing too much pleasure too soon, she pulled Vanessa upright then bent down to kiss Dave, capturing the faint scent and taste of Vanessa's wanting pussy on his mouth.

I think I'm gonna like this. I'm getting some myself.

"Vanessa, undress him. He's going to need it. Then, get on the couch. Show me something pretty," she directed Vanessa.

The practiced Vanessa was a picture of sensual grace as she nimbly undid buttons and relieved Dave of his suit. She sashayed to the couch, propped a pillow in the corner, and reclined herself, presenting a perfect picture of pinup models from days gone by. Tipping her head down slightly, she silently implored Sonia for what was next.

"Very good." Sonia was more than just appreciative but she wasn't going to gush just yet. "How about you show me what you chose for panties?"

In a display that almost caused Dave to cum, Vanessa drew her long, stocking-clad legs toward her chest, kicking one, then the other calf toward the ceiling. Peeking out from behind her thighs at both Dave and Sonia, she slowly fanned her straight legs in an abject display and presentation of her body to her two new lovers.

Sonia took this as an opportunity. Stepping toward her, she first reached to caress Vanessa's leg. In the heat of sexual excitement, she had a greater appreciation for Dave's near fetish for stockings and pantyhose. The sensation of the finely woven nylon against her fingers, when on a woman other than herself, was like a caress to her.

Vanessa shuddered in response to Sonia's fingernails gently grazing up the back of her calf as the brunette moved close to embrace her leg. The contrast of her smoothly finished leg against Sonia's white satin garment kept her fixed on the scene.

Sonia was really out of her depth in her first encounter with a woman, but she kept her composure. Vanessa was not passive in her submission and recognized the uncertainty Sonia experiencing. Vanessa began rocking her leg from the hip against Sonia's body.

Sonia felt this movement against her lower tummy and pelvis and was inspired. With one leg, she knelt directly between Vanessa's splayed legs, her thigh pressing hard on Vanessa's creamy, panty-covered pussy. She pushed the leg she was restraining against Vanessa's chest and straddled the back of her thigh.

Vanessa smiled devilishly at the outcome of her prompt. "You've got me where you want me; what are you going to do with me?"

Sonia was aching now; the brief fuck in the dining room had only whetted her appetite. She planted her wet pussy against Vanessa's thigh, right at the stocking band. She drove her own thigh against Vanessa's pussy and began to rock against her.

Dave was in awe at his little one: Mistress Chase, indeed. From his vantage point, he could see Sonia from behind, her stature imposing over Vanessa's supple form. It looked like a tricky maneuver, but she was able to begin grinding both of their pussies simultaneously. The sensual undulation he was witnessing caused his cock to twitch and he began casually stroking as he wallowed in the erotic scene.

Both girls thrust their pelvises into each other. A clear-eyed Vanessa intently took in Sonia's rapturous face as the brunette leaned more deeply into her. Sonia was struggling to maintain the glorious thrust against her cunt as she brushed lips with Vanessa. Sonia was near orgasm and the kiss was more like sharing breath as her lips trembled against those of her lover. As her pleasure began to overtake her, Sonia submitted to it and thrust upright against Vanessa's thigh. Vanessa held her hands as Sonia began to shake, crying out a stream of "oh-my-god"s while her orgasm peaked.

Breathing heavy, she stood clutching Vanessa's leg. Recovering from her trance, Sonia drunk in the beautiful face before her. She caught a movement in the corner of her eye and was reminded of Dave behind her. She turned to glance toward him and was greeted with the view of him stroking and a nod encouraging her.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers