Fall 1970

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, did I cause this?" Doreen softly asked. I managed to croak out the expected response as I looked down at her slender hand which gently began stroking the shaft of my cock. Backing up, she pulled me over to the bed with me still in hand. Doreen fell back on to the bed while pulling her panties off.

"I'm as ready as he is David."

At this point my knees were rattling, my teeth were chattering and my heart was preparing to explode out of my chest. The only thing working was my cock, which was visibly throbbing with excitement. I put my hand down on the lush triangle of hair that surrounded her womanhood. I tentatively slid my fingers down the middle of the surprisingly dense bush, finally finding the opening, which was very moist already. I let my index finger slowly penetrate her. She was an inferno inside, and Doreen moaned and arched her pelvis toward me.

Should I just dive in now? What if I can't get it in, what if I can't find the opening when it counts? She must think I'm an idiot! I looked down at this beautiful young woman, her eyes shimmering in the candlelight, with an almost pleading expression. I climbed between those beautiful thighs with my cock in hand, its head already dripping. Please don't let me screw this up.

There was a tiny bit of fumbling, but to my eternal relief and delight, I felt the head of my cock slide between the moist lips of her pussy. The sensation I felt was as profound emotionally as it was physically. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry or scream.

I eased my member slowly into Doreen, feeling the warmth engulf me as I slid into the damp opening. It was so incredibly tight! I looked at Doreen who had her eyes closed and her mouth puckered. She let out a soft moan as my cock went in to the hilt, my balls resting between her legs. Was this any good for her? She opened her eyes and let out a soft sigh.

I began slowly sliding my cock in and out, feeling the urge to come and fighting it back. I knew I wouldn't last long and tried to think of something that would take my mind off of what was happening. I couldn't look down at her or else I would lose it for sure, so I looked at the things on the shelf above the headboard.

That worked for a few minutes but then Doreen suddenly started whimpering beneath me. Her hands started clawing at my back and I felt her legs wrap around my ass tightly. I started pumping harder as her breathing became more like gasping and her eyes sort of rolled back in her head. She was arching her back and started to wail, her body thrashing beneath me. My balls were slapping violently against her underside as I felt an almost electric feeling surge all over my body.

She was having an orgasm and I was joining her. I felt my cum blast inside of her and Doreen seemed to feel it as well because it seemed that her body spasmed in response to me.

How long did it all last? Hard to say. Maybe three or four minutes, tops. Not long enough to suit me, but all things considered I was estatic. I continued to slowly move inside of her, not wanting it end. Doreen's forehead was beaded with sweat and her face was flushed. Did I do that? Was it any good for you? Are you supposed to ask these questions?

Doreen saved me the trouble. "Mmmmm, that was so nice, David. I needed that."

I felt I had to say something. "It was great. Uh, I'm sorry I didn't last too long. I was nervous and kinda excited."

"I thought it was great. You were wonderful. I never felt anyone that hard before, it was amazing. We'll last longer next time."

Next time? YES!! It then occurred to me that there was no foreplay at all. I didn't even get to play with her tits yet. I looked down at those amazing nipples and wondered if I could get the entire end of her breast into my mouth.

Doreen then asked me if I wanted to smoke a joint. I had smoked grass a few times previously, but was never all that thrilled with it. In the spirit of the party I told her that would be a far out idea, although frankly at this point if she had said I should hit myself in the head with a frying pan I would have happily started running for the kitchen.

I slid off to the side gingerly while trying to stay joined. My cock had whithered a bit, but still managed to stay inside her.

Doreen reached over her head and fumbled around the shelf above the headboard. My eyes drifted down and for the first time I noticed something that was incredibly obvious. Doreen didn't shave her underarms. I'd seen pictures of girls with hairy armpits, but had never seen one in person. I had once dated a girl whose armpits seemed to always have a porcupine look, but that didn't count.

While she reached back for the ashtray I tried to look without being obvious about it. It was a fascinating sight, seeing up close those thick tufts of dark brown hair that practically exploded from under her slender upraised arms. How I hadn't noticed this before then was a mystery to me. We aren't talking a few stray hairs here, or the result of her not shaving for a week or so, but fully grown little forests. It was probably a good thing I hadn't noticed it earlier, because I was finding this sight incredibly sexy looking and seeing it during our lovemaking would have made it end a lot faster.

For a second I thought Doreen had caught me staring at her underarms when she swiveled back around but if she did, she didn't say anything. I was kind of hoping she would have said something so I could have asked her about it. It was apparently no big deal to her. This was very new to me however, as I had never seen any of our local girls like this.

Already I felt myself get hard again inside Doreen as she lit the joint and took a hit before passing it to me. Doreen's eyes widened as she felt me becoming hard again inside her.

"Oh my god! Is that what I think it is, David?" she laughed as we smoked. "You're an animal" Doreen cackled as she put the ashtray off to the side, "and I LOVE it!"

The second time was even better, as I got to enjoy it so much more without being worried about everything. We laid on our sides, I slid in and out more slowly, feeling Doreen's hips move in counterpoint, penerating as deeply as I could and then slowly withdrawing until only the tip of my cock remained in her. Her pelvis would signal her need for me to return and I would obligingly glide back into her as far as I could go.

I noticed that the stereo was still playing and now Santana was on. Magical rhythmic music for an equally magical rhythmic moment. I felt like we both knew what the other was thinking, knew what the other would do and reacted in kind. Was it the weed? Maybe, but I doubt it. It was just an amazing moment that I was enjoying to the limit.

I leaned over and took Doreen's breast in my palm, and it was a perfect fit. It was soft and pliant in my hand, and I felt the nipple growing even harder in response to my tender fondling. Doreen reached over and squeezed my own nipples with some force and I was surprised to feel the exciting sensations that resulted.

Our movements quickened and grew more forceful with each passing minute. This time I could feel Doreen's orgasm begin to build and I was determined to hold back and watch.

As my hips began to rock with a little more urgency, I watched the veins in her neck begin to bulge noticably as the rate of her breathing grew more intense. Doreen grabbed the bedsheets violently, her knuckles white, as I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I leaned back as watched her convulse and scream in ecstacy, and it was all I could do not to orgasm myself, the sights and sounds so astonishingly erotic.

It is such an amazing thing to see and hear a woman having an orgasm. There is no sight more rewarding, no sound more exciting. Doreen held nothing back, which I found doubly thrilling. Do women feel the same way about a man's orgasm?

I decided that I would not hold back either. Not then, not ever. I began thrusting in earnest and when I climaxed, Doreen knew it. I don't know what I sounded like or looked like and didn't care. Doreen seemed to enjoy watching me too, and her smile was almost as wide as my own. She reached down and kneaded my nuts as I came, making the sensation almost unbearable.

Afterward, we relaxed in bed for a while, drinking and smoking and just talking about life. Doreen had originally wanted to become a teacher. Along the way she had discovered she didn't much like school, which I could see as being a problem, and she was struggling. She had moved here from Delaware and her parents were helping her a little but they were pissed about her grades and questioned her commitment, while threatening to cut off support. Doreen seemed to doubt herself too, it seemed.

I shared similar tales of woe. I was a screw up, a classic underachiever and I didn't know what I wanted out of life. The whole scene seemed lifted from Paul Simon's America, only taking place on a bed instead of a bus. In lieu of drowning our sorrow in Mrs. Wagner's pies, we took refuge in beer and potato chips.

It seemed like we had known each other forever instead of about six hours. I was madly in love and wanted to scream it out, but discretion and common sense made me hold back. I've heard that if it's good, people often fall hard over the first person they make love to. I can see how, especially the longer it takes you to get there.

Our conversation began to slow and I looked over at Doreen. She seemed to be asleep. I brushed a stray hair back away from her face. She looked so sweet, so angelic. Could this be the same woman who just moments ago looked so wild and insatiable?

I took the almost empty can of beer from her left hand and set it down. Doreen was lying on her back, her right hand behind her head. I was lying on her right side and I was once again afforded a prime view of her underarm hair. I don't know why I was so enthralled by this. It had never even crossed my mind until this night. I wanted to reach over and run my fingers through her armpit. I wonder what it would feel like?

I very tentatively reached over, trying to be as gentle as possible. How would I explain this if she woke up? I backed off for a minute. Slowly I kissed her arm, just above the elbow, to see if she would awaken, then gently kissed my way down the inside of her arm, stopping just before the point where her hair began to grow. She remained asleep.

My hand slowly slid over and lightly grazed the abundant hair. It had looked coarse, but felt quite the opposite to the touch, almost like silk. My fingers went through once more. Nice. Very nice indeed. For some reason I leaned over and softly kissed Doreen's underarm. The hair was amazingly soft, with just the slightest scent of something akin to baby powder. The pleasant aroma only added to my enjoyment.

I repeated the affection without any visible response as I felt myself becoming aroused yet again. My cock had apparently waited long enough for this chance and was going to make the most of it. I wondered if she would mind getting awakened for another go.

Looking down for a second, I saw that Doreen's nipple was as erect as it could be. While I debated whether or not to wrap my lips around that inviting sight, I started to pull back and while doing so happened to look up. Doreen's eyes were wide open and she was grinning from ear to ear. I wanted to dig a hole and hide. I struggled to find something to say that would explain what I was doing but was coming up empty.

"Don't stop now, David."

"Huh?"

"You've looked like you wanted to do that all night. That was really cool. I'm enjoying it as much as you are, maybe even more. My underarms are sensitive and that really felt far out."

The old me would have run and hid, but that David was long gone, at least as far as this night was concerned. The new David bent down once more and kissed her furry armpit without hesitation. My lips and tongue danced through the lush growth of hair, sliding up and down the length and breadth of her underarm relentlessly and passionately.

I felt Doreen's body shiver in response to my attentions. I thought at first that I was tickling her, but when I looked up to my complete amazement it looked like she was really enjoying this, as her eyes were glassy and wide open. She grinned wickedly as our eyes met.

Doreen lept up and dove for my cock, licking and sucking on the head while pumping wildly with her fist. Maybe she had thought I needed encouragement, but I was already as hard as blue steel before she began. Now I thought I would burst.

Doreen sprang up and straddled me, grabbing my engorged member and jammed me hard into her pussy. She began bucking up and down on me like she was possessed. The sight of her little titties flying around as she rode me drove me crazy. I reached and grabbed them, cupping the flexible orbs in my hands and squeezing on them roughly. She responded to this by screaming at me to be rougher on them.

"Squeeze my tits, Dave. Squeeze em' hard!"

I tried to do that while not really hurting her, because I loved those little babies. She countered by pinching my nipples with all the strength she had. I got the hint and pulled on those little cones with more force, yanking and twisting them while trying to watch for signs I was being too rough. It seemed that the harder I abused them, the better she liked it.

There was no harnessing my orgasm this time. I felt it building up almost from my toes. It was roaring like a runaway train and there was no way of stopping it. I struggled to contain it for as long as I could in hopes that Doreen would get off in time.

While I began to spurt into Doreen she continued to hump me, but even more furiously. My cock continued to unload inside her in an intensity that was almost frightening. Doreen was savage and unrelenting, continuing to thrust rapidly up and down. I fought to maintain some kind of rigidity for her, and was getting ready to give up when she finally came, her vaginal muscles practically crushing my deflating dick as she collapsed onto my chest.

I could feel her heart beating rapidly as her orgasm slowly subsided. I felt powerless by now, totally sapped of strength and unable to move, even if Doreen wasn't on top of me. I felt Doreen slide off me soon after, and enjoyed it when she cuddled up next to me as I drifted off to sleep.

I was very disoriented when I awoke. I wasn't sure where I was at first, until gradually I began to become aware of my surroundings. The candles were still burning and the dancing light cast eerie images on the walls. Now I remembered. I was with Doreen at her place. It wasn't a dream. It had really happened. It would have been a great dream but made for a better reality.

Everything fit except for three things. One, Doreen was not lying next to me any longer. Two, what had woke me up was the fact that I was in the midst of getting my cock sucked. Three, and most importantly, I had no idea who was doing the sucking.

It wasn't Doreen, that much I could tell. Doreen's hair was dark brown and curly. Even in the candlelight I could tell that the hair attached to the head bobbing up and down on my slowly inflating instrument was straighter and blonde or close to it. The lips that were sliding up and down my cock were much fuller as well. I got up on my elbows to get a better idea of what was going on.

The blonde head came up off my cock and looked up at me smiling.

"Hi, I'm Joni. I'm Doreen's roomie."

The night is over but the morning begins...

part two will follow

12