Fallen Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the side door of the club into an alley, the cool breeze was refreshing after the recycled air of inside, and Shannon took an appreciative breath before turning for home. She had taken no more than a dozen steps when she was startled by a movement in the shadows. Fearing she was about to be mugged, she groped in her purse for her pepper spray, and was about to let fly when the figure came into the light.

"What the hell are you doing?" she gasped, recognising her first client. "You scared the crap out of me!"

"I'm sorry. I waited for you. I was hoping you might finish what you started." As she hesitated, he put his hand into his pocket. "I'll pay whatever you want. Please?"

Despite her tiredness, she felt her pussy moisten at the memory of how good her first paid sex had been, but she shook her head. "If you think I'm going to give you a blow job in public you can think again. I haven't got that low yet."

"No! No! I don't mean here. We can go to my place. It's not far. Or your place."

It was tempting, because in her mind she was feeling his cock inside her again, but there was no way she was prepared to let any but her closest friends know where she lived, especially now. Still, it would be nice to feel it again for real, so she went with her instinct. "OK, if it's not too far to walk your place will do."

As it happened, the furthest she had to walk was across the main road, to a sleek red sports car. He thumbed the remote door control, and settled her into the plush leather of the passenger seat, then slid behind the wheel. Two blocks later he drew into the underground car park in a block of up market apartments, where a security guard greeted them with a friendly smile. "Good morning Mr. Brennan, Miss." They rode up to the second floor, where she was ushered her into a small and clean but untidy apartment, and it was clear from the clothes scattered around that he lived alone.

"Not very house proud are you Mr. Brennan?" she observed with a wry grin.

He shrugged. "My sister comes every week or so and she's not happy unless she has something to complain about. And my name is Andrew." As she looked around, he went to the small kitchen and returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

She shook her head. "Not for me thanks, wine makes me silly."

He assumed an exaggerated leer and cupped her breast. " Silly can be good. How much?"

Leaning into his hand, she shook her head and whispered. "I'm only a whore when I'm on duty."

His fingers worked on the buttons of her blouse as he kissed her gently, then taking her hand he steered her towards the bedroom. Turning her to face him, he kept his eyes on hers and removed her blouse, and then her bra. Very slowly his gaze travelled down to her breasts, then equally slowly he lowered his mouth to her stiffening nipples. She felt a sudden rush of wetness in her panties as his tongue circled each of the rosy buds in turn, and she tugged his shirt from the waistband of his pants. Breaking away briefly, he pushed her jeans and panties down, then removed his own clothes and eased her down onto the large bed.

Parting her legs she closed her eyes, wanting him to look at her, then sighed as he resumed sucking her nipples. His fingers were like butterfly wings fluttering across her skin, moving lower and lower until they reached and spread her pussy lips. Very gently he eased a finger inside her, and worked his way down to lick her inner folds. Each touch of his tongue sent sparks through her, and she arched high off the bed to push her pussy tight against his face. Her climax levelled off gradually, and pushing him away she turned on to her side with her back to him.

"Like this, Andrew. Put it in me now."

She lifted one leg as he spooned up behind her, and when he pushed into her she lowered her leg again, imprisoning his cock in a wet velvet vice. He put his arm around her to capture her breast as he fucked her, and she covered his hand with hers, forcing his fingertips hard into her resilient tit flesh, intensifying her building orgasm. Without the pressure of knowing there were thirsty customers waiting to be served, this fuck was even better than the first, and every cell in her body was tingling by the time he shot his cum into her. He continued to thrust until he felt her pussy relax, rhen spooned closer, keeping his cock buried.

She closed her eyes with a smile, thinking about how nice he felt inside her, and when she opened them again she was startled to find she was alone in the bed and it was almost noon. She was drawn to the kitchen by the smell of coffee, and he grinned as he looked her up and down appreciatively. "Welcome to the land of the living. Coffee's ready, lunch won't be long. Scrambled eggs OK?"

She smiled agreement and took a seat at the kitchen table. As he came from behind the counter with a mug of coffee, her eyes widened when she saw he was still naked.

Up close she could smell her pussy on his cock, evoking memories of their fuck, and when he bent to kiss her she tasted her cum on his lips, evoking another memory. "Are the eggs on yet?" she asked quietly.

He shook his head. "Not yet, I was just about to get them started."

"OK, they can wait a while." she replied, indicating the chair beside hers. "Sit there." When he complied, she leaned forward and took hold of his cock. "You said something last night about me finishing what I started. Now seems like a good time." Peeling his foreskin back, she ran the tip of her tongue across the head, then took it deep, sucking him to full erection, and not stopping until his cum hit the back of her throat. She sat upright again, licking her lips as she swallowed.

There was something different that took her a few moments to pinpoint. On the rare occasions she had been convinced to take a cock in her mouth, she had thought of it as something 'nice' girls didn't do, so she had to force herself to swallow. This time she hadn't needed to be convinced. She had sucked Andrew because she wanted to. Somehow it made his cum taste better than the others, and swallowing it wasn't as difficult.

Maybe it was as Mattie had said. Maybe previously she had let guys fuck her as a reward for a night out, but as a whore she was handsomely rewarded with what almost amounted to a week's pay in a normal job, simply for spreading her legs for a half hour. Shannon was certain that she would never have made the spur of the moment decision to accept payment for sex if she had not allowed Andrew and his friends to feel her pussy, in hope of receiving a generous tip from each. Despite knowing how incredibly sensitive her clit was, she hadn't anticipated becoming so aroused that she had to have a cock inside her no matter what. Accepting the money had simply been an excuse to let a total stranger satisfy her lust. The fact that he had given her the most sensational fuck of her life had been a bonus, and had totally altered her perspective.

As she sat looking at his shrinking cock, she asked herself if she had made a mistake in taking his money. She had no regrets about selling herself to the second man, and she knew she would continue to do so for as long as she worked at the club. The money was too good and she was too easily aroused not to, but Andrew had filled a need for more than just sex. She couldn't define exactly what that need was, but she just felt that he had fulfilled one. Unfortunately for her, since he knew that she was a prostitute, she could see no way that he would want to continue to satisfy anyone's needs with her but his own. As long as he continued to get his cock polished he would be satisfied. The fact that she had refused his offer of payment when they arrived at his apartment was his good fortune, and in his eyes would in no way change what she was.

She raised her head to meet his eyes, trying to decipher his expression. "God Shannon. That was amazing. I thought girls didn't like to swallow cum. Not, um, working girls anyway."

For some reason referring to her as a 'working girl' stung more than if he had said 'whore', but she tried not to show it. Instead she shook her head sceptically.

"Actually," he continued, "I only ever had sex with one other woman before you, and she was nowhere near as good. I could tell she wasn't all that interested because her pussy was dry. Not like yours. And she didn't move at all when I was inside her. I asked if I could cum in her mouth but she said she didn't do that. She just took my money and sucked me for about half a minute, then when I put it in she just lay there until I finished. That's why I said I'd pay whatever you wanted. I wanted to know what it was like to cum in a girl's mouth. I didn't mind if you didn't want to swallow so long as you let me do it in your mouth."

She was touched by his admission, because all other guys she had been with had tried to make her believe they were experienced cocksmen. Feeling she had to give something back, she smiled. "To tell the truth, yours is the first cock I've sucked because I really wanted to. And I swallowed your cum because I wanted to. I came back here with you last night because nobody ever made me cum the way you did in the club, and I wanted to see if it would happen again."

Even as she said it, she realised that was the need she had been unable to put a finger on. At least once in her life she had needed someone to fuck her until she was totally sated. That was the reason she had regretted him knowing she was a whore. If he hadn't known, maybe there would have been a chance of a proper relationship, even if only for a short time. She was tired of guys who just fucked her and dumped her.

Andrew broke into her thoughts again. "I guess we were both lucky then. If I hadn't been drinking I would never have had the nerve to feel your pussy. I've never been good with girls, and I always thought girls as beautiful as you were way out of my league. That first one was nearly old enough to be my mother, and even with her I had to get half drunk before I could ask her."

All these revelations were getting a bit too heavy for her to handle, partly because she resented the fact that he had fucked a woman who didn't appreciate it, so she changed the subject. "How about those eggs? I could eat a horse."

Minutes later they were tucking into plates piled high with scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. In between mouthfuls he stared openly at her bare breasts. "I thought of asking you if you'd like to go out for lunch, but I'm glad I didn't. It would have meant you would have had to over those, and they are too perfect to hide." She smiled at the compliment and he looked down at his plate. "Besides, I wasn't sure if you would come back here afterwards, and I want you with me. Even if you don't want to do anything."

"Well I have to work tonight, but I'll stay until then if you want." Her fingers squeezed his thigh under the table. "I guess it'll be OK if you want to, um, you know ... do stuff." She wanted to say it was OK if he wanted to fuck her, but he hadn't used the F-word so she didn't feel comfortable using it. Maybe later she would, but not just yet. His grin was so wide she half expected his face to split, and after they finished eating he suggested they watch TV for a while. Snuggling into the crook of his arm on the couch, with her breast nestled comfortably in his palm, she lifted her face for a long kiss.

Many breathless moments later they broke apart, and he asked hesitantly "Does it embarrass you if guys ask to look at your pussy?"

She thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Other guys, yes. You, no. I like you looking at me down there. Is that what you want?" He nodded eagerly, and she slid to the end of the couch, turning to face him with one leg raised and her foot flat on the cushion. "Like what you see?"

"God yes! It's fucking perfect! Sorry, I didn't mean to swear, but it really is perfect. You are perfect!" He put out a tentative hand. "Can I?"

His gaze was almost like a physical caress, and she could feel herself getting wet. "I think you'd better." She put her head back and stared dreamily at the ceiling as he pushed a finger into her and stroked his thumb across her clit. Her hands lifted to her tits, squeezing the flesh and tugging her nipples in rhythm with his probing finger. "Oh my god Andrew. That's so good. Try another finger. Oh yess. Just there." She felt his mouth cover her nipple, and she slid down the couch underneath him. "Now Andrew. Now." she panted. "Do me now."

Her pelvis arched when he pushed into her, his pubes scrubbing her clit with each jerk of his hips, and she knew she was only seconds away. With her heels beating a tattoo against his butt, he gave a groan as her inner muscles tightened around his shaft, and it needed only a few quick thrusts to send his cum shooting deep into her cunt. "Oh god. Nobody ever got me off like you." She clamped a hand over her dripping pussy to protect the cushion, and burst into a fit of giggling as she quipped "Pity you don't have a brother so I can see if it runs in the family."

The rest of that day was the happiest Shannon had been in a long time, and when she reluctantly showered and dressed to go to the club, she eagerly accepted his suggestion to return to his apartment after her shift. As expected, Saturday night was the busiest of the week, and there was no shortage of wandering hands or tips.

Minutes before her shift finished, Dirk called her to the office where she was introduced to a well dressed middle aged man, who looked her up and down with interest. "I've been watching you Shannon." the manager told her. "You are one of my best girls, and I've heard nothing but praise from the customers. I've noticed you've started taking time off the floor to use the staff room, so how would you like me to steer more of that kind of business your way?"

"Thanks Dirk, but I really can't work any more hours than I do now, or I won't have time for my studies."

He shook his head. "You won't have to. I can fix it so you have more time off the floor. Give you easier tables to work, so you can service the extra cash clients I send over. All you need do is stay back for the occasional half hour as a favour."

"What do you mean ... favour?"

Dirk tilted his head towards the other man. "Just a freebie now and then for my friends. It will be worth it to you with the extras to compensate."

Shannon found herself between a rock and a hard place. As things were at the moment she could refuse offers from guys who didn't appeal to her, and the same would apply to any extras Dirk sent to her. The problem was that she might not have the same choice with his friends, and if she refused she might find herself out of a job. She suspected that if she agreed to the proposition, Dirk wanted the man who was studying her now to have the first free fuck. He was a little old for her tastes but he was quite presentable, so she knew she would have no problem taking his money if he was an ordinary customer. She just didn't like the thought of giving it away. At the same time it could be seen as an investment, because if the cash flow continued to improve she may be able to avoid the burden of a student loan.

It was this consideration that decided her. "OK then, I'll give it a try and see how it works out."

Unsurprisingly, Dirk's friend wasted no time slipping a hand under her skirt, but she pushed him away. "Not here. And not without protection." she said firmly. If she was going to do this it would be on her terms as much as possible. Fortunately he made no protest, and she led him from the office to the 'work' room. Turning to face him she reached behind to unsnap her bra, but he shook his head.

"Just push it up and play with them. Where do you keep the rubbers?" Nodding towards the condoms, she tugged her bra up and pinched her nipples as he freed his penis and rolled on the protective sheath. "That's good. Now lie down and pull the crotch of your pants out of the way so I can look at your cunt." She reached both hands down down to obey, but he shook his head again. "You only need one hand for that, keep playing with your tits." He watched as she exposed her pussy, then moved closer. "That's it. Rub your cunt and get it wet for me." After no more than a few seconds he pulled her hand away and pushed a finger deep into her and grinned. "Good girl. Now you're ready for a good fucking."

His idea of a good fucking certainly wasn't the same as hers, because she barely had time to get warmed up when, no more than half a dozen savage thrusts after he pushed his cock into her through the leg of her panties, he gasped and slumped on top of her, panting. "Shit girl, Dirk's got a fucking sure fire winner here. You're a great fuck for a whore. You really know how to use that cunt to satisfy a guy. Most of you bitches have cunts so big and sloppy it's like sticking your cock in a fucking watermelon."

Shannon cringed with revulsion as he casually tossed the full condom on to the floor, and tucked his sticky cock into his pants before leaving without another word. The jerk may dress like a gentleman, but his manners and attitude were straight from the sewer. Her disappointment was made worse because it had all started so well. At first, until he had opened his filthy mouth, it had reminded her of her first time, with a man she had a crush on.

She had been at a classmate's house, and her friend's father had sent his daughter to the shop for some ice cream treats. Shannon had thought he was the most handsome man she ever met, and flattered by his attentions, she had been only too willing when he asked her to show him her breasts. There had been a moment of embarrassment as she pulled her tee shirt and bra up, but that vanished when he kissed and fondled the firm young globes. A part of her knew he didn't love her as much as she loved him, and that sending his daughter out was probably just an excuse to get her out of the way, but it didn't seem to matter, even when he eased the gusset of her panties aside and looked at the fresh pink folds of her unsullied vagina. Then his tongue was parting the moistening lips and teasing her clit, and she was wet and wanting more. She had known it was wrong, but it felt too good to try to stop him from pushing his hard cock inside the leg of her panties, and into her tight virgin pussy. It had hurt a bit when her hymen gave way, but the pain faded to insignificance, compared to how exciting it felt to have her previously unexplored cunt stretched, fucked, and filled with cum by the stiff prick of a man she adored.

They scarcely had time to straighten their clothing when her friend returned, and the trio sat eating the ice dream and watching TV, until an hour or so later he offered to drive their visitor home. Her brow creased in a puzzled frown when he detoured through an industrial estate, and pulled into the shadows of a deserted factory car park. Minutes later her frown changed to a smile as he undressed her and fucked her again. There followed three anxious weeks before she felt the welcome cramps that signalled the start of her menstrual cycle, and she almost sobbed with relief.

It all seemed so long ago now, as she picked up the discarded contraceptive and mopped up the spilled cum with a tissue. If the sewer scum had only kept his foul mouth shut, she might have enjoyed it as much as when her friend's father had fucked her through the leg of her panties, but instead she felt soiled. Despite her eagerness to get to Andrew's home, she stood under the shower trying to scrub away the dirty feeling, and telling herself that no matter what 'favours' Dirk asked of her in the future, nothing could be as bad as what she had just been through.

In the cab on the way to the apartment block she could see the driver studying her from the corner of his eye, with the same expression Andrew had worn when he first saw her boobs, and she pushed out her chest defiantly. "Like what you see?" she challenged.