Fallen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"One day a friend's mother bought me some paints and a canvas and I painted a picture. It was beautiful. I know I shouldn't brag but it completely swept me away. It was beautiful, stunning. It made me feel excited and hopeful and... all sorts of things I couldn't put into words. But it wasn't a painting to be left around where my father could see it. Of course, he did see it and he went completely crazy. He smashed the canvas across my back and beat me until I was unconscious.

"When I came to the house was full of smoke. It was on fire and I was trapped. I think I must have been hallucinating from smoke inhalation, because I saw a figure in the smoke, just the outline of a person with a red light all around them, misty and unclear. It took my hand and led me through the smoke and flames and somehow I got out.

"Once I hit the air I passed out and when I came round again I was in hospital. My father died in the fire. Because I was still only sixteen they tried to put me in a children's home but I wasn't having any of that and I ran away. I've been running ever since."

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12