Fallen Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
Genevieve makes a deal with the rebels that she regrets.
2k words
3.79
47.9k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, slut." Kris barked as he walked in, "Time to face day two."

Reluctantly Genevieve opened her eyes. After being tormented the previous day she had been allowed to sleep. She had hoped that when she woke she would have found her circumstances miraculously changed, but it was not so.

Someone threw a crust of bread at her and sat a tureen of water at her feet. "Eat quickly." Kris said as she sat up, the bundle of towels that had been lathered with a healing solution shifting between her legs, moving awkwardly as she did so. She did have to admit, the medicine had done its work. She no longer felt torn and sore.

Unfortunately it could do nothing for her battered pride or dignity. As she grabbed the bread and started to bit into it she became aware of another need. She could not remember the last time she had gone to the bathroom. Not wanting to get into trouble she wolfed down her meager meal and washed it down with the water provided, not daring to complain about how dirty it was.

"Sir," she asked meekly when she had finished, blushing furiously, "Where is a place for me to use the bathroom?"

Kris grinned maliciously, "Right here."

"I-in front of you?" she repeated, scandalized as the rebels laughed.

"Yes."

Genevieve looked away, "I don't have to go anymore." She lied.

Kris grinned as he grabbed her wrist, "Fine. But you will once we're through with you."

Genevieve's stomach flipped as she raced to keep up with him as he continued, "We've got to get you ready for your ass fucking."

Internally, Genevieve groaned as Jeremy asked, "How are we gonna get her ready?"

Kris reached the table and let go of her hand, "We've got to clean her out first."

Genevieve did not understand, but the rebels did as they started talking excitedly amongst themselves. Then she noted the length of rubber tubing, funnel, a nozzle, and bucket filled with water on the table. The only thing she could not make sense of was the bit of cork lying there. Her face recoiled in horror, but she didn't dare protest. Who knew what perverse cruelty they would invent to punish her should she?

Jeremy laughed as he patted her on the shoulder, the gesture causing her to cringe with its mock sympathy. "She understands now, don't you? Not looking forward to it, are you?"

Genevieve shuddered. How could she look forward to having an enema in front of these thugs?

"Hey Kris," Jeremy said slowly, "I've got an idea."

"Oh?"

"We give her fifteen minutes, and if she can blow three men in fifteen minutes without spilling one drop of cum, then she can have some privacy when we remove the cork."

Genevieve paled as Kris asked, "What's in it for us?"

"The honing of her skills? Lord knows she needs the practice."

There was a murmur of agreement from the rebels, along with lewd comments on how unsatisfactory her blow jobs were. Suddenly Kris wretched her around to face him, "You hear that bitch?"

"Three men in fifteen minutes, sir." She repeated.

"And?"

She blushed, "I don't spill one drop of cum."

"Not one drop." He clarified, "Or you're releasing your load of shit for the whole room to see. Understand?"

Genevieve nodded, "Yes sir." She said, feeling weak and doubtful that she could do it. Blow three in fifteen minutes? It seemed to take an eternity just to get one to cum in her mouth!

"Get on the table then, slut, and get that ass in the air."

Feeling ill, Genevieve did as asked. "Raise that fat ass higher." Kris barked, and she complied. "Good." He said as he walked behind her and started preparing his supplies.

Genevieve felt strangely detached as she lay on the table with her ass in the air, waiting. She was snapped out of it when she felt something cold and foreign slide into her asshole. She closed her eyes and braced herself as Kris lifted the funnel, now connected with the tubing and held the bucket over it.

"I hope you like it," he said sarcastically, "It's my own special blend of soap and cayenne pepper. It might sting a little, but we really need to get you good and clean."

And without further notice he started pouring. Genevieve cried out. Sting a little was an understatement! She writhed as the fluid filled her and the pressure built. Soon she felt full, but he continued to pour in more water. Just how much more could she take? But what choice did she have? Defeated, she gritted her teeth and bore it.

Finally he finished. "How are you doing, slut?"

"It stings!" she cried as beads of sweat formed on her face.

"Good." He said as he removed the nozzle and replaced it with the cork, sealing her tight. She groaned. She was going to have to endure this for fifteen minutes?

"Do we have our three volunteers?" Kris asked.

"Here." Jeremy said, indicating three of the grimiest men Genevieve had ever seen.

"Off the table, slut."

She felt as though she would burst. Still, she managed to get off the table, wondering if she should just relinquish the remaining shreds of dignity she had and shit in front of them all. Fifteen minutes!

"Timer starts when I say 'go.' And remember, not one drop of cum." Kris said.

Genevieve nodded as she wiped the sweat from her brow. "I understand, sir."

And to buy herself as much time as possible she got down on her knees before the first one and undid his pants, wandering the whole time how she had been reduced to this in so short of a time. How could she have let them beat her down so thoroughly?

"Go!" Kris barked as she grabbed the rebel's erect dick, thankful that he was standing attention, and started to suck him off as if her life depended on it. Before she put the minimal effort into her blow jobs. But now she sucked greedily, wanting him to cum as soon as possible, wondering what it was that men liked.

Nervously she stole a glance at the rebel to note any change in his expression that would provide a clue as to what she needed to do more of to make it feel good so he would cum sooner. Now that she had trod down this path she would hate for it to be for naught. There was no going back now, she was going to have to get all three of them to cum, and fast!

"Look at her go!" Jeremy observed, "She's giving head like a real slut now, except, stroke his balls, slut. It will help."

Would it? Tentatively she reached a hand up and lightly touched his sack. Instantly the rebel gasped and started to come, and Genevieve worked hard to swallow, to make sure that no drop was spilled as another rebel leered at Jeremy, "Whose side are you on? I want to see her loose her shit!"

Careful to make sure she got every drop she slowly released the first rebel, and then crawled over to the second, the fluid burning within her, the pressure nearly unbearable. "Ten minutes!" Kris cried as she undid the next rebel's pants and worked him out, her eyes widening. He was big!

Still, without further thought she enveloped him in her mouth, as deep as he would go without choking her. "I want a piece of action." Someone said from behind her, and then her eyes widened as a rebel grabbed her hips. This was not part of the bargain! But if she protested, she knew they would not stop the clock...

The pressure on her rectum was such that she felt as though she would explode if anything further was applied to it. But cruelly the rebel shoved himself into her pussy. Pain lanced through her, diverting her mind from the man she was blowing. After the loss of a few precious seconds she regained herself, and started to stroke his balls, hoping that magic would strike twice and he would cum.

While he groaned appreciatively, he didn't cum. Genevieve took him in as deep as she could, ignoring the fact that doing so made her gag, as she silently pleaded with him to cum as the man behind her pummeled her relentlessly. "Five minutes!" Kris called.

Genevieve's eyes widened. She was behind now! She worked harder on the man within her mouth. She could not lose!

Finally he came, filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed quickly, hoping she got it all and she left him and tackled the third man, pulling herself away from the one fucking her pussy.

As she undid the third's trouser, the one fucking her caught up to her and slapped her on the ass, "I wasn't finished with you!" he screamed.

Genevieve didn't care as she started to suck the third one as Kris called, "Three minutes!"

She massaged his balls as she sucked as though her life depended on it, ignoring how sore her mouth was and the pain and pressure that resumed as the rebel started to fuck her from behind again. Silently she pleaded with the rebel in her mouth to cum, and quickly.

"Two minutes!"

Please!

"One minute!"

Please!

And finally in answer to her unspoken prayer he came. Genevieve slumped in relief as she swallowed his sour, salty seed, making sure to get every drop as she pulled away and Kris called, "Time."

The rebel behind her continued to pummel her painfully as she slumped forward in relief. She had done it! As soon as that rebel behind her was finished she would be given the wonderful privacy of the bathroom to conduct her private business in. Dimly she was aware of Kris inspecting the men she had blown as Jeremy commented, "See? What better way to teach her to give good head? Robert will be pleased."

Kris came over and lifted her head by the hair, inspecting her face as the rebel behind her finished. He wiped his finger around her mouth and brought it up for her to view. "See this, slut?"

She blinked, not comprehending.

"It's cum, on your lips." He said remorselessly.

Her stomach turned as beads of sweat continued to pour from her brow, "No, sir, it's spit."

"And there's cum all over Benji's trousers." Kris continued, indicating the second rebel she had blown.

Genevieve shook her head, "I was distracted, being...being fucked in my pussy, that wasn't part of the deal."

"We write the rules, not you, whore!" Kris roared. "Get on that table and get ready to shit in front of everyone."

Genevieve shook her head, feeling betrayed, "No!" she screamed, forgetting her fear about incurring further punishment, "No! I did as you asked! I earned my right to use the bathroom!"

"You didn't earn shit!" Kris barked as the rebels surrounded her and lifted her, moving her towards the table.

It couldn't have been for nothing! Genevieve could hardly believe that she had sucked three of them off so willingly for nothing! "You gave it a good shot, slut, but you didn't make it this time." Jeremy said, in a voice brimming with false condolence.

Genevieve spat at him and she was manhandled onto the table, her arms tied down, her legs placed into stirrups.

Hatred boiled within her, and she felt horrified that she had ever let herself be defeated as a pan was placed beneath her and a light shone between her legs as the rebels angled for the best view that they could get.

She didn't even try to hold it in as they removed the cork. The pressure and burning pain hurt so much that it would just be harming herself more to spite them. But as the fluid came pouring out of her, punctuated with embarrassing farts and groans from her, she vowed never to be so cooperative again. No matter what they did to her.