Falling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,024 Followers

When he finally applied direct pressure to my clit, I groaned and clutched at him. I cried out something unintelligible and buried my face in his neck. It was wet and warm and smelled like heaven. I writhed against him as he teased me further, lifting his finger from the one place that would send me over, his finger roaming for a while, letting me calm down, and then it returned, coaxing another groan from me.

"Should I make you come?" he asked after a while, pressing his mouth to my ear. "Do you want to?"

He slid his finger lower and entered me, pushing firmly, reaching as deeply as he could.

"Oh God," I said, but I couldn't say anything else. The pleasure shifted, focused entirely at the entrance to my vagina, and it was exquisite.

He pressed another finger inside me and fucked me in a slow but steady rhythm. He bumped my clit at random moments and the pleasure was like a live thing inside me. It rolled and surged, demanding attention, pushing the breath from my lungs and making me groan like I'd never heard myself groan before.

"I'd like to make you come, Charlotte," he said softly. "Just like this, with my fingers inside you so I can feel it when you finally reach the crest...and stumble over."

Inside me, his fingers twisted and spread, while his thumb grazed my clit with maddeningly ineffectual pressure. His breath was coming fast, but mine was faster. I panted and whined and dug my fingers into his hair.

"Do you want to come, love?" he whispered. "Charlotte?"

I groaned, sounding like an animal. "Yes, yes, Jamie. Yes, make me come."

His thumb hovered over my clit, but didn't move. Meanwhile his fingers fucked in and out of me with a steady rhythm, each forward thrust of his wrist urging me a little closer to my orgasm.

I panted, calling on God and Jesus and Jamie alternately, finally resorting to a pleading cry. "Please, please. I want to come. Please!"

Finally his thumb moved with purpose, and pleasure spread through me like it was filling my veins, reaching every part of my body. Immediately I could feel my insides tense, ready for release, sensations of agony and pleasure fighting for prominence. I clutched him tighter still, practically clawing at his scalp, moaning curses and praises.

He whispered my name, encouraging me. "Oh Charlotte," he said. "That's it." His voice was at my ear, soft and urgent. "That's it, darling. I can feel it, you're almost there."

I groaned and keened as his thumb stroked and his fingers moved inside me, but my orgasm stayed just out of reach.

"Jamie, please," I begged. I squirmed against his hand, panting. "I'm so close, so close."

"You're there," he whispered. "Come, love."

I gasped as the first strong pulse pulled from deep inside me. I felt squeezed from within, my lungs unable to draw in breath, all sound and vision dulling for a moment as my orgasm forced my other senses to retreat. For that moment there was nothing but the agonizing promise, and then, finally, the relief as a series of frantic spasms moved through me.

I shook and moaned Jamie's name, long and tremulous. I felt the presence of his fingers inside me as my muscles contracted rhythmically around them again and again. I whimpered, still coming, but less intensely, and he made an appreciative noise against my ear.

"Oh Charlotte," he sighed, "that's lovely."

I let my head forward and buried my face in his neck again, still shaking inside. I was so overwhelmed I thought I might cry. When he finally slid his hand from between my legs he pulled me close and squeezed me tight. He held me for a minute and I clung to him while my heart rate slowed. My body felt weak, but wonderful. As I leaned against him I became aware of the cold rain and wind again, my dripping hair and clothes, and then the motion of his hand as he moved it to the front of his trousers.

He shifted his body slightly, but kept one arm tight around my shoulders. His erection was plainly visible, the wet fabric of his pants draped over it so its length was clearly defined. I watched as he undid the button and pushed the zipper down. His cock strained as the fabric slackened and in a few seconds he had freed it and held it, his fingers around the shaft, and began to stroke it slowly.

"Open your shirt for me," he said. He let his arm drop from my shoulders and stepped back a little, his eyes flicking from my face to my chest. My fingers were cold and waterlogged, wrinkled on the pads, making it difficult to get the tiny plastic buttons through their holes. I was shivering too, maybe from the cold, maybe not. Jamie was patient, his hand moving leisurely over his erection as he waited.

I parted the front of my blouse. I was indeed soaked to the skin; the thin white cotton bra I wore was translucent, framing my hard nipples. The fastener was in the back, so I drew the stretchy material down and under my breasts, exposing them to the rain and Jamie's focused stare. His face was very serious, but a small smile turned the corners of his mouth, and he sighed. "Gorgeous," he said in a whisper.

I ran a hand slowly over my breast and down between us. I closed my hand over his and followed the motion of his loose fist, my head swimming slightly. Together we stroked him and then he slid his hand from beneath mine and sighed as my fingers replaced his, resuming the rhythm we'd started. He brought his other hand up to cover my breast and leaned forward, his open mouth meeting mine.

I let him kiss me, slightly passive, as he stroked my breast, and I focused on varying my strokes, experimenting to see what he wanted. I stroked fast and then slow, squeezed him tight and then trailed my fingers lightly, searching for the magic combination of pressure and speed. When I found it, his mouth left mine and he looked at me, his handsome face showing obvious arousal. I thrilled inwardly and broke into a smile. I leaned to kiss him again and saw his eyes flutter closed.

A moment later I had dropped to my knees, adjusting the angle of my stroking hand, now returning to a more measured and delicate touch. I shifted around so I was as comfortable as I could be kneeling on the wet ground and brought my mouth to his cock. He drew in a sharp breath and I realized he was holding it, watching my lips moving nearer, waiting. I closed my eyes and brought the tip to my lips, dragging it across them. I flicked my tongue out and tasted him, salty and earthy, and continued to paint my lips with the fluid seeping out.

He let go of his held breath when I finally parted my lips and drew the head of his cock in, only a little bit, but it was enough to make him sway. I looked up at him, delighted to see an expression of lustful anticipation. I held his gaze as I rolled my tongue around and around, drawing him in a little as I did, inching forward until I had the entire blunt head inside my mouth. I drew back and let it emerge from my lips with a silent pop and then repeated, taking him in slowly, my tongue doing the work.

"Good God, that's sexy," he said.

I drew back to look up at him. "You want me to continue?" I asked, wanting to hear his voice and accent again.

"Oh yes," he said. His voice was lower, more emotional, but he still managed to sound in control. "God, yes. Please, please continue, my dear." I couldn't help but grin.

As I took him into my mouth again I stroked the length of him with my hand. He sighed appreciatively and I felt him grasp the branch of the tree just beside him for support. I gently drew the fabric of his trousers away from his scrotum and slid my fingers underneath. I worried my fingers were cold, but as I trailed them over his skin, and cupped his balls in my hand, I heard another sigh from above me and Jamie's hips surged forward slightly, inadvertently pushing his cock a little further into my mouth. I made a noise of surprise. He moaned.

The small part of my brain that could still process full, lucid thoughts was stuck on what had happened: Jamie had made me come. I'd asked him to, begged him even. His whispered encouragement still played in my head, thrilling me all over again. I channeled my excitement into the motion of my tongue, drawing him out long enough to drag the tip of my tongue along the slick underside of his shaft. Once—and he moaned my name. Twice—and he leaned forward and put his hand on the trunk of the tree for support. I looked up at him, and dragged my tongue upward once more before taking him back inside the warmth of my mouth.

He swore, letting his head drop. "Jesus, Charlotte, that's fucking fantastic." He was bent over me, braced against the tree, rain dripping from his hair and onto my face as I looked up at him. He was disheveled, but I couldn't help thinking, "Even soaking wet he's sexy."

"I'd like a bit more of that, love." He reached down and put his hand gently on the back of my head. "Take me deeper."

I let him press me closer to him, taking his cock into my mouth a little at a time. I was nervous he'd want me to go all the way down—I'd tried that once and it was a disaster—but when I hesitated as I reached my limit I felt his hand relax. I'd only taken him half way, but if he was disappointed by that he hid it well. I heard him let out a long, low sigh as I drew my lips back and worked my way down again. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his penis as I sucked, gradually increasing the speed of my motions. His hand was still at the back of my head, still urging me forward, and I was able to take him a little deeper after a while.

"Oh, that's marvelous," he said slowly, his voice full of admiration. "What a sweet mouth you have."

He straightened his back and slipped both hands into my hair. He pushed it away from my face and I knew he was watching me closely. It gave me shivers, his touch, his attention. I kept a steady rhythm with my hand and my mouth, gradually moving more quickly. Jamie's breathing was fast and I could hear low noises coming from deep inside him. I looked up without removing my mouth, without interrupting my rhythm. I met his eyes and he groaned, a big smile on his face.

His hands were on either side of my head, holding me gently as I bobbed forward and back. His grip tightened and then loosened as his arousal surged. I could tell he was getting closer to coming as his breathing grew harsher and he began thrusting forward, pushing himself into my mouth. I let go of his cock and hung onto the fabric of his trousers, letting him have control.

"I'm going to come, Charlotte," he said. His hips rocked more quickly, as he repeated it, almost chanting, sometimes with desperation, sometimes with admiration. His eyes were wild and his face showed strain. I closed my eyes for a minute to let his excited voice and ragged breathing fill my head. I vaguely felt the cold, the spongy ground under my knees, and the goosebumps all over my skin, but mostly I felt Jamie's thick cock fucking my mouth.

"I'm coming," he said suddenly. He released my head from his grip and stepped back, taking his erection in a tight fist. He turned away slightly and started pumping fast, intending to shoot onto the ground, away from me. I had to scramble forward quickly. I reached for his hips and positioned myself, my mouth open and waiting. I looked up and met his eyes. "Holy Jesus," he whispered, looking awestruck but delighted.

I stuck out my tongue and moved closer so that the forward motions of his pumping hand touched it. I watched and waited, my body tense with anticipation. When the first spurt hit my mouth and chin, I wasted no time. I pushed his hand away and took his cock into my mouth again, pulling him deep. I swallowed quickly and let his cock slide a little further, deeper than I'd ever had a cock in my mouth.

"Oh God," he moaned, "Oh God...Charlotte."

I could feel him quivering against me. I felt his cock jump as he climaxed, his body tensing before each spurt. He swore, panting, and grasped my face in his hands, his cock still between my lips but no longer deep. I looked up at him, at the exhausted expression on his handsome face, and swallowed.

"Christ, girl," he said, still panting, "you...are a...marvel."

I drew back, smiling, and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. He reached for my arm and brought me to my knees, kissing me as soon as his mouth could reach mine. He crushed me to him, the cold of his wet clothes shocking on my skin, and I felt his heart beating hard in his chest. We kissed for a minute and then he let me go, stepping back. Immediately I felt how cold my exposed breasts were, how cold I was all over. I slipped my bra back over my breasts and started buttoning my shirt. We were silent while we both rearranged our clothes.

"I hope that mud will come out," Jamie said, his eyes on my skirt. "I'd feel awful if it was ruined."

I looked down at the muddy patches on my skirt, and though ordinarily I would've been upset—it was one of my favorite skirts—it didn't seem like such a big deal if it was ruined. It had certainly been worth it.

The rain was still coming down, looking like it would never stop. "Should we just walk back?" I said. "I mean, we're already soaked."

Jamie agreed and we left the cover of the trees and headed for the path back to the house. We were soon dripping wet again, but the rain felt warmer now, or maybe I just felt satisfied. As we headed up the hill I could see my mom's face at the window and felt a little pang of guilt.

"You won't say anything, will you?" I asked. It was a stupid question, but I was suddenly nervous.

Jamie smiled. "What would I say, Charlotte? 'Mrs. Palmer, did you know your daughter can really suck a cock?' "

I giggled, thrilled by the whole thing. I was worn out and cold, but I was still aware of how much that phrase and his lilting accent turned me on.

Both my mom and Eileen were out of the house before we made it to the porch. They both spoke at once, with concern and surprise and, eventually, amusement. They bustled us inside and fussed over us, bringing towels and making hot tea. If they suspected anything had happened, other than a walk and the rain, they didn't show it.

Dinner that night was uncomfortable. Every time I looked at Jamie I felt the heat rise inside me. The one time he caught my eye I thought I was going to faint. I was distracted enough my mom commented on it, asking if I thought I was getting sick from being out in the rain, but Jamie was his usual, cool self. I couldn't help wondering if this kind of thing happened to him all the time. Somehow it didn't seem such a stretch to imagine, but most surprising was realizing I didn't mind if it was the case.

We said our goodbyes to my mom and Eileen in the morning, and for the most part we kept our conversation mundane, but it felt heavy with all the things we weren't saying. We were definitely skirting certain topics, avoiding mentioning yesterday at all. I wondered what was going through Jamie's mind. Was he happy about it? Did he regret it? Or was it no big deal?

I knew how I felt. I'd just had the most intense sexual experience of my life. Just thinking about any moment of that afternoon made me feel hot.

We were almost at the airport when Jamie cleared his throat and spoke.

"Charlotte, I just need to say I feel uncommonly lucky to have been with you yesterday. It was wonderful." I looked over at him, my heart thumping. "You are a treasure, my dear. And you're perfect as the girl you are. Some day you'll meet a man who sees that, who doesn't try to mold you into some ideal of his. And he'll be one lucky man."

Neither of us spoke again until I was pulling into the parking garage at the airport. I walked in with him, though it was totally unnecessary, not sure how to say goodbye or thanks...if "thank you" was even appropriate in this situation. I found myself wishing I'd thought to kiss him in the car, before we got out. Now we were in the crowded terminal and our goodbye would be less than intimate. But maybe it was better that way. It's not like we were a couple, and I didn't want to be clingy.

I stood off to the side while Jamie got his ticket at the desk. My heart sank a little, knowing he would head to his gate now, and I'd probably never see him again. I tried to just feel glad it had happened, and I was glad, but I wasn't quite over the intensity of it. I couldn't help wanting more.

I watched him as he walked toward me, shuffling the tickets in his hands. "Can I borrow your mobile?" he asked me once he'd reached my side.

"My...phone?" I said slowly. I knew he had a cell phone of his own, so I was a little confused, but I fished it from the side pocket of my bag and handed it over.

"Thanks."

I watched him pressing buttons, curious, and a little frustrated I couldn't see exactly what he was doing.

"In October," he said, "I will be...in New York...for a week." There were long pauses in his sentence as he concentrated on pressing the tiny buttons on my phone. "I could very easily...extend the trip...if you were interested in...seeing me."

I looked at him, excitement rising up inside me.

"No expectations," he said quickly, looking up. "But now," he said as he pressed a final key on my phone, switched it off and handed it back to me. "You have my number."

I stared, and slowly my brain caught up: he'd programmed his number into my phone.

"I would love to see you again, but I'll understand if you'd rather not." He took a small step closer to me, looking me square in the eye. "And even if you do now, a lot can happen before October. I won't be at all offended if by then you find you have other plans."

My heart was beating hard in my chest. I opened my mouth, but couldn't find any words to say, I just stared. Jamie pulled me close and hugged me tight. Just before he drew back he whispered, "Don't change, love." He kissed my cheek, turned, and walked off.

I felt like I was cemented to the floor, like I weighed too much to move. I watched him walk away, my heart beating hard, my whole body humming with confused excitement. I looked down at my phone, as if seeing it for the first time. It had been my introduction to Jamie, and now it would be my link to him.

I had to switch it on and see it for myself. It was there. It was real.

"October," I said out loud. "Holy shit."

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,024 Followers
12