Falling off of the Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers

* * * * * *

Serena

Stephen calmly walked over to Donna and took her hand. He told her he'd call her the next day.

"No, he won't," I shouted.

"He might call her, but she won't be answering," screamed Jerry.

"Look," said Stephen calmly. "Maybe we should all just go somewhere and sit down and talk about this like adults. Donna and I aren't children. We're adults and we really didn't do anything illegal or even morally wrong. Does anyone besides me even see how twisted this whole situation is?"

Both Jerry and I sighed.

"Think about it," said Stephen. "Jerry you're getting upset because another man is NOT fucking your wife. If you had any balls at all you'd be thanking me for making sure that she's happy while you're running around here screwing everything that's not nailed down."

"But Stephen, Honey you're the one who doesn't understand," I said, louder than I intended. "If you had seen what the two of you looked like together, you'd know why we have to stop this. The two of you looked like no one else in the world mattered. Nothing that I do around here is a danger to our marriage. Okay maybe I went a little bit crazy and acted a little too slutty...Okay, I was an out of control slut. But that's over. None of what I did ever jeopardized our marriage. I've never loved anyone but you. I don't even know the names of any of these people except for Jerry and I didn't find that out until tonight when we both decided that we needed to find out what the two of you were up to."

"Originally, we thought you guys were into some freaky sex thing that we didn't know about, but this is far worse. Do you even realize that you told her husband that you LOVE her? This has to stop."

"Serena, it's too late for that," Stephen told me. "For months, maybe even years now, you just never seemed to see that I was unhappy with the way things were. I never wanted to start doing this anyway, but you wore me down over time. I thought we'd try it once, to make you happy. But we kept on coming here. Even when I asked you if we could stop, you always said, just give it a little bit more time and I'd enjoy it. I never did. Then I accidentally walked in and saw you in one of your gang bangs and I was so disgusted that I just didn't know what to do. THAT was when we stopped having sex, and that was also why. You're just not the woman I married, or at least not the one I thought I'd married. Maybe then if you had stopped, over time there might have been time to repair things, but you didn't. No matter how much I asked, you always had a reason why we needed to keep coming."

"After a while, I was so miserable that it just began to erode the way I felt about you. I guess in the back of my mind I'd already started looking for an exit strategy. About that time, I met Donna and we became friends. Then we became better friends. We do things together and we spend time learning about each other and experiencing things. That's what I want to spent the rest of my life doing, not wondering who's fucking you."

"But Stephen," I said. "That was the whole point of joining the club. Making sure that sex, while an important part of our relationship, wasn't something that could destroy it."

"But it destroyed it anyway, Serena," he said. "I don't think I can look at you anymore without seeing three or four guys all humping away at you. Most prostitutes have more of a sense of decorum than you do. I always told you I wanted someone to spend the rest of my life with. I don't remember ever telling you I wanted to be the town slut's husband."

"But Stephen," I told him. "Outside of the club, no one knows and I'll never do it again." I knew that I had to do something to get him back. This had all gone totally wrong. I'd enjoyed the sex but even the multiple-partners thing was getting boring. There had also been fewer and fewer guys who wanted me each week for a while. The ones who stayed were becoming wilder and more extreme. Some of them had actually started hitting me and the sex had been getting rougher.

I had to admit it they didn't give a damn about me, they just used me like a piece of meat. And what I'd been missing lately was the way Stephen made love to me. When we were first married, he used to spend hours on just foreplay. He had this lazy sneaky way of doing it. We'd start out fully clothed watching TV and during the commercials he'd start kissing me or massaging me. He'd do it for just a couple of minutes while the commercials were on.

As soon as his show came back on he'd stop. Sometimes he'd still hold my hand or just hold me. Then as soon as the next commercial would come on, he'd pick up where he left off. The next thing you knew we'd be in full make out mode during each commercial. It would get so I just longed for the commercials. Clothes would be shed and body parts aroused from commercial to commercial. Finally one of us would turn off the TV and we'd just make love until we couldn't move. The funniest thing would be that neither of us could remember anything about any of the shows we watched when the next morning came.

Stephen had always treated me like I was something precious. I'd neglected him and our marriage for a bunch of guys who treated me like a piece of shit. He'd been miserable for a long time, I saw that now, but I still believed that I could get him back.

"Maybe you're right," Stephen said. "Outside of here, no one would ever know about you, Serena. But I know and I'll probably never get those images out of my head. I'm going home, are you coming?"

I followed Stephen to his Mustang and got in. One of the things I loved about his car was the intimacy of the interior. There wasn't a huge amount of room so we were in close quarters. I reached out for his hand and he shifted gears moving his hand away from me.

"Was that on purpose?" I asked. "Did you really need to shift, or did you just not want me touching you?"

"It's been a long day," he said. "I think that we should just take a step back, cool down and look at the situation when our heads are cooler."

"I love you Stephen," I said. For the first time since we'd met, he didn't say anything back. I found myself wanting to kick myself. How the hell could I not have seen this coming? Why didn't I stop? Why did I ever start it?

All I ever wanted to do was avoid the mistakes my parents made. Now I found that I was stuck in nearly the same pattern. It wasn't the same was it? My parents had cheated on each other and destroyed the trust between them. In the end they'd still loved each other but they couldn't be together because they'd had sex with other people and it destroyed them. Wasn't that exactly the situation I found myself in?

It was actually worse, really. I'd become so much of a slut that even the guys that fucked me had no respect for me. Jerry had nearly died laughing when Stephen had suggested that we swap mates. Stephen and Donna didn't mind it at all. But Jerry didn't want to have any part of the whore, as he called me. But that was fine because I didn't want him either. I've only ever wanted my husband. How had I managed to lose track of that?

And Stephen, he never wanted to be his dad. He never wanted to be so rigid and unyielding that he couldn't forgive the woman he'd married over what she considered a mistake. He'd simply moved on with his life, met someone new who wasn't nearly as pretty and had a happier life. Is that what is about to happen to us?

I won't let it happen to us. I won't let Donna have my husband. Stephen's mother gave up and look how she ended up. I won't be that easy to get away from.

As Stephen pulled into our driveway, I'd already made up my mind. I went to our room and changed into the sexiest lingerie I had and got into our bed. I didn't even need a shower since I hadn't had sex with anyone that night. Jerry and I had spent the entire evening following Stephen and Donna around. Watching them was painful. Stephen did so many nice little things for her. It was agonizing watching him buy her a flower from a vendor and kissing her hand as he gave it to her. Or the way they walked slowly along the river walk, with her pointing out things like boats or birds and him just nodding his head but not ever taking his eyes off of her.

It was the same way he'd always treated me. It was like Stephen was replacing me in his life and his heart with her already. I just couldn't understand why. He was the only man I loved. The things at the club were just sex. It was only physical. There were no emotional attachments. I had to find some way to make him understand that.

After waiting for what seemed like an hour, I got out of bed and went to look for Stephen. He was in the office looking through what looked like our banking records.

"Stephen, can't that wait until tomorrow?" I asked gently.

"If I have to find an attorney, he'll probably want this stuff so I may as well try to put it together now. It'll save time," he said.

"Why do you need an attorney?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"Serena, we had a good run," he said. "I'm really sorry to see things end this way too. But I just don't see a point in continuing this."

"This what?" I asked. "This isn't just a THIS. What you're talking about is our marriage, Stephen, our life together. You're talking about our future together and our happiness. Can't you even pretend to give it the dignity it should have?"

"Okay, Serena," he said. "With the utmost dignity, I don't think we should be married to each to each other anymore. I think that we both love others and they're the people we should be with."

"Who Stephen?" I screamed. "Who are you talking about? I don't love anyone except you."

"I love Donna," he said. "And you love Dick. In fact I've heard you screaming it at a couple of your sessions at the club. You never screamed anything like that when we did it. So if this all works out, I'll have Donna and you'll have plenty of dick."

"Stephen, but I don't love Jerry. And you heard him. Jerry doesn't love me. He doesn't love Donna either."

"Then why did he marry her?" Stephen asked.

"Because her father owns the company Jerry works for. Jerry loves being rich and all of the stuff that goes along with it. If he divorces Donna, he'd be out on his ass," I said. "He'll never let her go. He'll do his best to charm her back into his bed. You'll see Stephen. You'll end up alone."

He shrugged his shoulders and started packing up his papers. "Stephen, remember how you didn't want to be like your father?" I said. "You didn't want to be so unforgiving?"

"I'm starting to see my father from a different perspective," he said. "My dad loved my mom with all of his heart. But she put him in a position where he really had no choice. Sure he could have forgiven her and tried to move on, but he'd have spent every day for the rest of his life, looking himself in the mirror and being ashamed of himself. Every time he shaved or brushed his teeth, he'd see a man that he had no respect for. Every time he looked at a picture of himself or passed by a store window and saw his own reflection he'd cringe."

"Serena, for all of these years I've misjudged my dad. He never did anything mean or evil to my mother. They just both had to make choices. She chose, for reasons of her own to go outside of their marriage when there was nothing wrong with it. It was something that she seemed to need, whether out of vanity or pure curiosity. After she made that choice, she simply wasn't happy with the results. Before making that choice, she never apparently considered what it would do to my dad or our family. She made her choice for purely selfish reasons. So he had to take his turn and make his own choice, for his own self-respect and his own happiness."

"After all of these years Serena, I now really understand my dad so much more than I ever did before."

"But Stephen, our situation isn't like theirs. I didn't cheat on you. You agreed to us joining the club. You fully understood that I would have sex with other men. If anyone cheated, Stephen it's you. You're the one who went out and formed an emotional bond with a person outside of our marriage. You're the one who wants to replace me with another woman."

"So what you're saying, as ridiculous as it seems," he began. "Is that by not having sex with Donna, I cheated on you?"

"Yes," I hissed. I noticed then that he was slowly shaking his head and he got up and left the room. I followed him out into the hallway and watched as he climbed the stairs and went into one of the spare bedrooms.

I followed him into the room and looked at him. "Why are we sleeping in here?" I asked. "Do we need a change of scenery or something? Stephen, I never brought anyone home. I have never had sex with any man other than you outside of the club. I have never cheated on you and I never would have."

"I didn't think that WE were sleeping here," he said. "I thought that I was."

"Why would you think of anything that stupid?" I asked.

"Serena, I just want to get some sleep," he said. He got into bed and I got in next to him. For most of my adult life, I'd gotten used to sleeping next to this man. I didn't intend to give him up without a fight.

All through the night we danced. I'd move closer to him and he'd move further away from me. Finally I wrapped my legs around him and put my head on his chest. We fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning we were spooned together, the way we used to sleep when we were first together.

His dick was as hard as a rock and it was pushing my ass cheeks apart. One of his hands was holding my tummy and the other was cupping one of my breasts. He was so warm and he felt so good. This was all I'd ever really wanted. I realized then that it wasn't the sex that doomed a lot of marriages. It was the intimacy and closeness. Maybe that was what was really lost. Maybe that was what the sex was all about. And if it was, then I'd really missed the boat because for months now, I'd been getting all the sex I could handle from the men at the club, but I'd never once felt anything like I was feeling right then and Stephen wasn't even aware that he was giving it to me.

I started rubbing my ass against him and he got even harder.

"That's why I didn't want to sleep with you," he groaned. "I knew that you'd try something."

"Stephen, did you know that you're the only one who isn't getting any in all of this," I said. "Jerry still fucks Donna once in a while. I'll bet you anything that he got one for the road last night. It's no big deal anyway. It's not like you and Donna were having sex. So you wouldn't be cheating on her. I've been asking you for sex for months but you've been lying to me all of this time."

"How have I been lying?" he asked.

"You kept telling me that you were drained from all the women you were screwing," I smirked.

"I only did that to avoid hurting your feelings," he said.

"I know," I said. "You didn't want to fuck the disgusting whore."

"Stephen, I don't want to swing anymore," I said. "I just want it to be you and me. The way it was always supposed to be. No matter what has happened, I still love you and I always will. I know you want to. Can't we have our own one for the road?"

That was all it took. The hands that were cupping my breasts and tummy started to rub very gently. My pussy didn't get moist, it started to flood.

"Stephen, I love it when you do all of that, but please, I need you really bad right now," I whined.

He rolled me over onto my back. I spread my legs and he just pushed his dick in me. It felt so good and so different from everything that had been going on for the past few months. It felt like I was regaining a missing piece of me. Stephen started out by gently exploring my depths. I wrapped my legs around him and begged him to go faster and harder. It had been a long time for him but he lasted longer than I expected. Before too long he was filling me with his seed and he let out a grunt as he did. When I felt the warmth filling my cavity, it drove me over the edge too. "Ohhhh Fuuuuuccckkk," I said.

For a few moments neither of us moved. "That was good," he said.

"That was a warm up," I said. I reached down and started sucking his spent soldier. It started to liven up as soon as my tongue touched it. After a few moments he was ready for service again. "Stephen, I want you to fuck my ass this time." We'd done anal several times and I know Stephen liked it. I'd never cared for it because Stephen's dick was kind of thick and it hurt, but after all of my slutting around at the club, I was sure I could handle him now. Besides if this was going to be my last time making love with the only man I loved, I intended to leave him an immobile pile of flesh on the bed. I was going to give him everything I had and then some.

I bent over and stuck my ass close to him and started wiggling it. I looked over my shoulder at him and smiled. "Come and get it Stevie," I leered. "This was your ass first. Don't you want to take it back?"

Stephen rubbed his dick through my still wet pussy to coat the head in my juices for lubrication. Then he spread my cheeks and gently pushed against my anal rim. He pushed and I pushed back at him. He stuck a finger in and wiggled it around.

"God damn that's tight," he said. "Jerry said..."

"Stephen, Jerry was lying," I said. "In the whole time we've been at the club, I've probably fucked most of the men there, but only a couple of them have had my ass and both of them, including Jerry were smaller than you are. Don't you want to stick that big old thing in my tight little ass?"

Stephen's face looked like he was overcome with lust. I expected him to ram his dick into my ass and just take me. I knew that it was going to hurt, but I deserved it. I steeled myself for the pain. It never came. Stephen rolled me over onto my back and licked my nipples. Then he kissed me. Maybe it wasn't as good as the kisses he gave Donna, because they'd had a lot of practice lately. But it was so shocking to me. As my tongue eagerly sought his like a drowning woman seeks air, I realized that I hadn't been kissed in a very long time.

I pulled his now throbbing sword back into my sheath for another coupling that was far slower, far gentler and even more satisfying. This time when I came Stephen kept going and he pushed me to a series of smaller orgasms like ripples in a stream. I was pushing out fluids from both ends. My pussy was gushing juices so we wouldn't have to ever stop and tears were running down my cheeks at the same time.

"What's wrong Serena?" he asked.

"Why didn't you fuck my ass?" I blubbered. "I wanted you too. All you had to do was push it in, I could have stood it."

"Serena, why would I want to do anything that would hurt you just because you'd let me?" he asked. That was when I lost it and just started crying uncontrollably.

"Stephen, please don't leave me," I sobbed. "I'll do anything. I'll even share you with Donna if I have to. I promise you that I'll NEVER let another man touch me for the rest of my life. I love you Stephen. You know that. I always have. Every time after we came home from the club I always offered myself to you. I just lost track of the differences. I swear you will never be sorry."

"Serena, I'll think about it," he said. "But what do you mean by the differences."

"Stephen, there's a big difference between sex just to get off and sex with someone who loves you. When I was in the club it was more like I just did it to do it. It was like a sport. I didn't care about them they didn't care about me. It hurt sometimes, but after it was over I could say that I'd done it. Those guys never cared about me they just wanted something to fuck. A lot of the time I needed more and more of them just to have an orgasm. That's why I screamed, because they weren't enough. I needed more. "

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,852 Followers